Campus Life: Slut Week - Cover

Campus Life: Slut Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

All of the Pledges were back from class by four on Monday afternoon. Dee found that she was becoming much more relaxed now with nudity in the Sigma Lambda Tau House in general and with Aaron specifically. By five-thirty, she had even been able to get her homework and preparatory reading for the next day completed, despite having Aaron working on his homework in the nude at his desk only about ten feet away from her in the same room.

Dee was just glad that Aaron liked to study quietly without conversation or the need for a radio or an MP3 player going in the background. Nevertheless, it still helped her self-esteem a bit when she noticed that, every now and then, Aaron would turn his head and look appreciatively up and down the length of her naked body and smile. After all, a girl wanted to feel like she was attractive enough turn men's heads, she thought with a grin. Especially when she was nekkid!

The only real interruption to her studying had come earlier when she had to remind Aaron of the suggestion that they use the butt plugs for at least an hour each day leading up to Wednesday evening's activities. They had taken a short break while they found the lube and helped each other, finding that insertion of the plugs was easier this afternoon than they had been the previous day. Also, Dee was discovering that she simply enjoyed the touch of a man's hands gently moving over her body, as Aaron's had done during her plug insertion and later during its removal.

A few minutes before six, the Pledges assembled unbidden, almost as if by telepathic summons, in Suite 2F. All butt plugs had been removed, cleaned, and put away by then. Andi Steadman said, "Well, I guess it starts here in a few minutes. Remember not to eat too heavily at supper, as the real party begins right after that. Anybody having any second thoughts?"

Tylea snorted and said, "You know, I thought that I'd be spending all day today on my back or on my knees. But I only got approached once!"

"Are you bragging or complaining, Honey?" asked Catherine with a smirk. She was using this rejoinder to Tylea as a mechanism to hide her own amazement at only being approached once today. In a way, she had been sort of disappointed that it had only happened once.

"Oh, I guess I'm just saying that I'm surprised," answered Tylea, not taking offense. "I had figured that, since we have all been labeled with sexual bull's eyes on our butts for this week, there would be a lot more of that kind of thing.

"But I only had to give one guy a blow job this morning right after my second class and before lunch. And, God! He was so damned cute for a white boy, and so polite! If all of these Sigma Lambda Tau guys are like him, this stuff is going to be a college girl's dream come true!"

Evidently, the lone event scenario was common among other Pledges. Hmmm, thought Andi, they must really be saving themselves for something special tonight.

The guys had each been approached once during the day as well by elder member Sisters. They had all been hit with requirements to provide the services of their tongues and fingers on the wonderfully tangy and wet pussies of some very luscious babes in various nooks and crannies out of normal view around campus.

They all laughed lightly and chatted together as they began to move downstairs for supper on the pool deck. They were all naked this time. Because of their nudity, they took the back stairs to that region of the house shielded from the view of anyone in the front part of the house.


Wow! Everyone is just so nice, thought Dee, as she mingled around the pool area after finishing her small Caesar salad and turkey and cheese sandwich roll. She had opted for a glass of chardonnay to sip as she mingled and met with the naked ladies and gentlemen who constituted the elder member Brothers and Sisters in residence at the Sigma Lambda Tau house.

No one had even raised an eyebrow at the fact that she was under the legal age for consumption of alcohol. It just did not seem to matter here at college in general, and at the Sigma Lambda Tau house specifically.

The Sigma Lambda Tau elder member Brothers ranged in levels of attraction from not really ugly to downright magazine-model handsome. There appeared to be one black gentleman and one dark gentleman who could have been from anywhere between Morocco and Indonesia.

The elder member Sisters ranged from moderately attractive to Playmate-of-the-Year beautiful. They were an esoteric blend, with the majority being Caucasian, with one Black, a couple of Hispanics, one obvious Asian, and one exotic girl who was probably Filipina by Dee's guess.

But ALL of them gave off an aura of confidence, assurance, and comfort with their nude bodies and their own sexuality. Every single one of them, both male and female, amazingly, attracted Dee and excited her to some degree. She was gazing at the men when she detected movement close by.

"Sort of hunky, aren't they?" a light feminine voice spoke from Dee's left. She turned to see a very cute blonde elder member Sister also holding a wine glass and gazing at the group of men that Dee had been eyeballing at the moment.

"Yeah, I guess they are. I'm Dee Rivers," Dee extended her hand to the girl.

"Erin Connolly," the blonde girl answered with a smile and her own extended hand. "I went through this last year. It was sort of intimidating to most of the folks in my Pledge class. Believe it or not, we had more drops by the guys than we did by the girls. That was a shame really. Some of the ones we lost were really nice." She paused to take a sip of her own wine.

"Did all of this seem too rough or something for them?" Dee inquired. "I mean, it has all been relatively benign and just so gently erotic to me so far."

"Oh, I didn't think it was rough. And I still don't think so, even with the fund-raising engagements I'm doing for the society this year as a fully active member." At Dee's raised eyebrows, Erin smiled at her and continued, "I can't give you any more details until you have been fully inducted into the society this coming Saturday.

"But I can say that I think all of your Pledge class is showing real promise in making it through. Quite a few of us have reviewed the video records and held discussions about our personal observations of all of you among ourselves. I can say that we all have positive reviews and high hopes for each of you, especially your Pledge Captain. The Society's leadership has decided to adopt that Pledge Captain concept for the future Pledge classes, by the way."

"Thanks; I guess," Dee responded as her eye tracked a particularly good-looking dark-haired guy with a nice circumcised cock moving toward the drink table.

Erin noticed Dee's direction of attention and snorted. "Honey, you'll get more and more used to all of this as the year progresses. Hey! I'll see you later. I need to hit the ladies' before things get under way." With that, Dee watched Erin drain her wine glass, place it on a tray, and move toward the French doors at the back of the house, her naked ass swaying nicely.

At around seven, Melanie rang a hand bell and the elder member Brothers and Sisters lined up on their own respective sides of the pool with the men on the left and the ladies on the right as everyone else faced away from the back of the house. Dee noted that just past the line of the elder member Brothers, of which there were only ten, there were five low, angled, circular tables with a semicircle cutout at the lower edge.

She also noted what looked like five exercise or weight benches past the line of the elder member Sisters, who numbered an even dozen. Alongside the pool in front of the two rows of elder members, there had been unrolled three-foot-wide strips of padded material similar to a gym mat, but not quite as thick.

The Pledge ladies were quiet until Catherine murmured, "I can see now where they get the meat for the Meet-N-Greet. Look at all that beef on the hoof, Girls. Grrrr!" Dee could not help but snicker at Catherine's antics, along with the other girls. Brooke laughed hard and tried so hard to suppress it that she got hiccups momentarily. Dee noted that they all felt a little more relaxed with the injection of humor on Catherine's part.

Jack and Melanie had both joined them now. "Okay, Pledges," began Jack. "As soon as Todd says a few words, the evening's main event begins." With that, he and Melanie, naked like the rest, smiled and watched for Todd's appearance near the center of the activity.

Todd, the Sigma Lambda Tau Society's President for this year, stepped out of the line of naked men by the pool and moved to where he could be seen and heard by all in attendance. He was smiling warmly the whole time, with no trace of arrogance or condescension.

"Welcome, everyone, to another year of excitement, education, and, well, fun and sex." There was chuckling and snickering from all around the pool area. "Tonight, we begin the annual Slut Week activities with our Meet-N-Greet Monday event. Allow me to acquaint the new Pledges with the plan for this evening."

Todd turned to them and smiled before holding out one hand in the direction of the elder member Sisters, who, Aaron noted were--oh, my God--just oh, so fine! And every smooth, hairless pussy was amazingly on display. The exposed tits and asses and bodies with no tan lines weren't bad either!

Interestingly, there were no tattoos or piercings, except for pierced ears and earring studs. In this day and age, thought Aaron, this had to be an anomaly. It would seem that, in this setting, there would be at least one external body alteration using ink or metal. He would have to ask about it later.

The erection Aaron had been sporting since suppertime was now almost painful as he beheld so much almost unbelievably naked beauty on display all around him. He could not help but notice that his ailment was not a solitary case. All of his fellow male Pledges, along with most of the elder member Brothers were suffering similar symptoms. Not that he made a habit of noticing other men's erections, you understand!

Todd went on with his introduction of the evening's activities. "The male Pledges will move down the line of elder member Sisters single file on their hands and knees, stopping to introduce themselves and be introduced to each lady. This will involve a verbal introduction, followed by a nice brief time of licking and kissing whatever body part the lady requires you to lick or kiss."

The erections surged and ached even more at this mental imagery as Todd continued. The elder member Brothers chuckled as the male Pledges all seemed to groan with lust at this description.

"At the end of the line, each of the male Pledges will move to and recline on one of the fuck benches you see there. At that point any of the elder member Sisters who so desire may, shall we say, become better acquainted with any and all of you." Todd was smiling broadly now as he said this. "Now; for the lady Pledges!

"Ladies, you will move single file down the line of these elder member Brothers on your hands and knees as well. Introduce yourselves and be introduced verbally to each of them. Then simply comply with the instructions of each Brother as to what he would like for you to do in order to introduce yourself to him physically.

"At the end of that line, you will be helped to situate yourselves properly on one of the Slut Altars. There, those Brothers who so desire may continue the physical introductions for as long as we have available to us this evening; and as long as they wish to continue within reason. The Sisters may even come over to meet you as well if they have the time and availability to do so.

"It is now approximately seven o'clock. In the interest of allowing all of us to have some time to clean up afterwards, spend at least SOME time on studies, and rest up for tomorrow's activities, I will call a halt to the evening's activities at around nine-thirty. So! Let's get started, shall we?"

The Pledge ladies lined up in the order of Andi, Tylea, Catherine, Brooke, and Dee and were given the signal to begin with a soft comment of encouragement and a smile from Melanie before she moved to join the other elder member Sisters in their line by the pool. The male Pledges lined up in the order of Jay, Lee, Jeremy, Trevor, and Aaron and were given the nod to begin by Jack, who moved to join the Brothers in their line.

Seeing the three tripod-mounted digital cameras stationed around the pool area, evidently to capture the evening's events, Dee had a moment of minor discomfort. She noted that Aaron smiled over at her and gave her a thumbs-up of encouragement before they knelt. She thought that was so sweet, considering how they were all being bombarded almost to the point of sexual sensory overload at the moment. Aaron's simple gesture actually relaxed her a bit.

Dee was rather surprised at her own reactions to all of this. She found that she was now not nearly as embarrassed as before! Just two weeks prior, she would have been appalled at anyone describing the situations and lifestyle into which she had fallen in just such a short period of time.

Evidently, Melanie's and Irina's descriptions of the immersion approach in all of this during the previous short week had helped to provide some clarity. Dee and all of her new Pledge friends seemed to be adapting quickly and enthusiastically to this sexually open and unique lifestyle in the Sigma Lambda Tau Society into which they had been plunged.

Dee almost giggled as she projected twenty years into the future and imagined answering the questions of a son or daughter going off to college about how Mom had adapted to the newness of college life. Ha! She would have to craft her story very carefully before answering that question! And Grandma Helen, as her own mother would be by then, who partied hard with the ladies out at J.A.M. Aluminum and with their husbands, would have to be rather circumspect as well.

The Brothers' names all seemed to run together after the first few. Eventually, they would all become familiar. The men, in addition to Jack and Todd, were Derek, Tom, Alec, Sagar (an adopted Indian-American, who said the guys and ladies all called him 'Sugar Ray'), Rick, Delmar (who was African-American), Dennis, and Frank.

Each Pledge lady was required to introduce herself while kneeling upright at the feet of one of the naked elder member Brothers. Each of these men smiled and had the Pledge lady take his cock in her mouth while he introduced himself and gave compliments to her on her appearance and attitude or on his observations of her tonight and during the previous short week. They were all so nice! After a couple of minutes sucking on his cock, the man would pull out and have her move on to the next Brother in line.

When Dee got to Todd, who was fourth in the line of ten Brothers, he smiled at her, placed his cock in her mouth and asked softly, "So, Dee, how are you adapting to all of this so far?" She pulled her mouth off his very thick and erect cock for a second.

"Pretty well, I think. This is just so unusual and different from what most folks experience at college, but I guess I come by it all naturally." Seeing Todd's surprise, Dee continued, "I'll have to introduce you to my momma and HER crazy friends sometime later this semester in order to explain it all fully." Then she went back to sucking on his nicely-shaped cock. She only sucked for about another minute before he pulled back, evidently saving his load of cum for when the ladies would be on the Slut Altars.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.