Vampire Erotica - Cover

Vampire Erotica

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a spinoff story of Lefitte the pirate vampire who dwells along the Gulf Coast. The original series was about the Voodoo Queen but this series will only refer to her without any inclusion in the scenario. The lair of Lafitte is in a basement under hallowed ground so it is relatively safe from most predators. His supply of virgins is assured because of favors granted to the Voodoo Queen and his clan harvest new sources of blood at least once a week in the French Quarter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Mardi Gras Erotica X

The 450 year old vampire Lafitte stirred under the weight of the blonde schoolteacher from Cincinnati. He opened his blank black eyes and saw his children strewn across the church basement floor like fallen trees after a volcanic explosion. The orgy had been intense indeed. He pushed the snoozing form of the corpulent middle-aged woman over to the side and paused for a moment to insert his finger into her quivering star to make certain she was still alive. Her pretty rectum pulsed with vitality even though her body was unconscious and exhausted from his love-making.

The two young female choir singers they had scooped up on the tram after midnight were wrapped in each other's arms with both their backsides showing heavy use by his male children in need of anal joining to boost their vampires' powers. Their necks showed the twin dots of gentle sipping which was just enough to refresh the vampire's batteries but not so much as to convert them to eternal life after loss of the mortal soul. It looked like they could use them for several more days in that fashion with doing them any physical harm and return them to their destiny without any memory of their decadent use by the vampire clan.

He was appreciative of the cooperation from his former adversary The Voodoo Queen to continue to furnish his band of blood-suckers with the random souls found wandering after midnight in the French Quarter generally lacking either logic or awareness of their surroundings. His monthly quota of a fresh virgin had been maintained by the followers of Queen Marie in accordance with the accord struck when he drained enough of Lovey's blood to make her his child and an immortal vessel of skin and bone to serve the needs of the Voodoo Queen for her personal passion. His band of followers never questioned the newfound servitude of the Voodoo practitioners. He could easily understand their tendency to be suspicious of the motivation to assist their steady need for blood. It seemed strange that the Voodoo cult was furnishing their cursed conclave with convenient mortals to provide the source of their power.

Fortunately, there was always a supply of naïve sightseers who became donors to the vampire band and had their memory wiped clean to never remember the slow draining of their blood by the heathen horde. Every precaution was taken to just milk the humans for their plasma and there was little chance any physical harm would come to them whilst they were in the hands of the vampire nest dwellers.

The sun was rising in the east and it filtered through the stained glass windows of the church above their basement. The basement was sanctuary from the dreaded sunlight for the children of the vampire chieftain were unable to fight off the burning rays. Lafitte was able to walk in the light with proper clothing because he had been created by the master of magical immortality Nosferatu and was not subject to some of the constraints ordinary vampires suffered like the burning from the sun and the dangers from metal crosses and holy water. There were several European chieftains with more years of existence as a vampire but Lafitte was the only one on the American Continent with almost half a millennia under his belt.

He walked through the graveyard looking at the marble inscriptions thinking that the ordinary human life span was so short that they could never experience the joy and the pain of seeing generations of their offspring fanning out in different directions and forming their own brand of eternal life hell on earth. He was content with the New Orleans regions with the deep bayou to hide the secrets of his immortality. There was nothing as satisfying as one of the family-trained females of the swamp clans sucking on his 450 year old cock or offering her well-lubricated brown eye for his pleasure. They didn't seem to mind much in the deep bayou just as long as he did not suck the blood too deeply or cause harm to the willing and obedient young ones. In turn, he did favors for the clans by clearing the channels of some monsters that preyed on human flesh.

He had no liking for these creatures that would rather eat a young female for the taste of her meat instead of savoring the youthful essence of her sweet innocent pussy. In his mind, they were the true monsters in human form with a liking for the flesh of their own kind and little inclination to mate with a female except in pursuit of some depraved urge to cause discomfort. He felt no guilt in draining them of their blood reserves leaving a crumpled shell of humanity in the mud soon to be shredded to bits by the animals of the night.

This family he was visiting was one of the original settlers of the area and they had inbred for generations with no visible negative effects on the attractive features of the female offspring. They had gifted him a young girl of about eighteen who was shy and withdrawn and unable to lift her face up to look into his eyes. It was not that she was afraid of him because she really had no idea who he was except just another stranger that her family owed a debt to. She had been the "payment" on more than one occasion and was now accepting of that depraved role.

He circled her as she squatted on the rough burlap mat with her legs under her pretty ass. She was wearing the customary cut-off jeans that seemed almost a uniform for the young females of the bayou and he was certain she had never owned any underwear of any nature since that was too expensive for the rural dwellers. The first time he had lowered a pair of the jeans on one of the pretty young things, he was pleasantly surprised to find bare skin presented in raw tribute to his power.

It was customary for him to take these offerings in full view of the relatives so they could make certain he did not lose his control and devour them beyond return to a normal life. He had seldom fallen into that trap because he had centuries of careful discipline to form his persona. Lafitte saw the old grandmother smile when he popped the girl's sphincter muscle and slid deep inside her mud hole. She looked up at the others and wailed because she had never had a vampire's cock inside her before. He was especially hard on the young and innocent ones like this one because of his unusual girth that forced the females to adjust far beyond their expectations. Usually, after a session in the rear door, they were more than acceptable of moving to an opening with more flexibility and ability to expand to accept his huge cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.