Home-schooling My Boys - Cover

Home-schooling My Boys

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Steve and I did send our two sons to the local schools, however, it was their sexual education that we decided to provide at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jeff and I left the kitchen as we all laughed and he and I went upstairs to my bathroom where I turned on the water to warm while I embraced him and kissed him deeply. I could feel himself go a bit limp in my arms, I really think he was somewhat overwhelmed by it all, quite understandable, I thought.

Then I stepped in and he joined me under the spray as I handed him the soap. He rubbed the soap all over the front of me as I turned the water off, then glided his hands all over the front of me. Like every male first showering with a female, he exclaimed how soft and slippery my breasts felt. I spread my legs, he had not been down there sexually yet, though I planned to take time that afternoon to show him how I looked and felt down there, a little tour of a woman's pussy and its environs.

But for now, I let him soap and wash under me as I widened my stance. Did he look happy.

"You are the hottest, sexiest mom in the whole world, Mom. Oh, this is just the greatest thing in my whole life," he said excitedly as I began soaping his penis in my hands. "Oh, wow, that feels so better when you do it, uh, huh," he groaned as his cum splattered on my leg. "Oh, wow, that was good. I sure like showering with my mom," she said as he hugged me close.

I turned the water back on and we rinsed down and got out to towel each other dry.

"That was awesome, Mom, I never knew a shower could be so fun."

"Oh, there's more, you'll see, Jeff, lots more," and we got dried off and went back down where Steve asked his son if he enjoyed his shower.

"Oh, yeah, oh, it was the best. Mom feels so soft and smooth, I could soap her like that all day. And she sure got my penis clean. That was great," and he leaned forward and kissed me.

"Well, this afternoon, I plan on a little nap time with you and we can have some more fun, okay?"

"That's great, sounds just like the kind of nap I'm going to enjoy with my mom."

I kissed him again, his dick was erect again, of course, I would take care of that at nap time. Steve and Andy were at the computer as Jeff walked over to them.

"Hey Mom, Dad's taken off the blockers on the computer, Jeff and I can look at anything we want now, even porn."

"Well, just remember that some of it is mean, hurtful sex and even violent and that is not what we want you watching. Sex is for fun and closeness, remember that," I cautioned him and he stood up and hugged me pressing his cock into me, whispering, "I know Mom, hugging you like this makes me feel so close to you it's incredible. You make me so hot with you being like this all the time."

I took his hand and led my oldest son upstairs where we had a lovely hour of sex. He, like his brother, was thrilled at the new complete openness we were having. He told me I just made him hard all the time and he loved every second of it.

I told him I'm already enjoying three horny males all the time and was looking forward to as much sex as they could offer. He seemed pretty thrilled.

It was true, I was turning into a sex-hungry wife and mother with this new open-living arrangement. What a change from the way I was brought up. And I was loving it, every second.

We each had chores to do around the house and as I was putting laundry in the machine, Steve came up behind me and spread my legs and pushed in from behind. It was easy as he just slid in on the cum his son had left in me about forty minutes earlier.

"Mmm, hon, this is making your old hubby as horny as either of our sons, I just can't resist fucking you even when you're doing the laundry."

I had my arms down on the washer with my head cradled on them as he slowly ran his cock in and out of me.

"Looks like we've got an audience," Steve said and I turned my head and there were our two boys standing in the doorway, each one stroking his cock as they watched their parents make love in the laundry room.

"You two look so hot, it's incredible," Andy said as his brother just stared wide-eyed.

"Well, boys, I want my share of our beautiful girlfriend, too, you know."

"Can we watch?" Jeff asked.

"Looks like you already are, to me, guys, but, sure, Andy's watched Dad and me before. It's a good way to learn," I told them.

"Why don't you two come make your Mom's boobs feel good while I finish what we were doing," Steve asked them and they both moved up and began feeling my boobs and sucking them as hubby did me so nicely from behind.

Three guys, that's what I had now as lovers. I really hadn't thought much about having all three of them together though I had been with Steve and Andy many times. Now I have Jeff to add making it three guys making love to me.

I was still bringing Jeff into sex and we'd do a little more in the afternoon during nap time, I wanted to have him do oral on me, he might as well begin learning how to do it well, it'll gain him many dedicated and appreciative lovers in the future.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.