Home-schooling My Boys - Cover

Home-schooling My Boys

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Steve and I did send our two sons to the local schools, however, it was their sexual education that we decided to provide at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Well, that was the first blow job I ever did. He mostly got them, at first, when I had my period but as I did it more, I really began to like doing it. The power of his orgasm was what impressed me the most and the fact that he enjoyed it so very much. I love my husband and want to make him happy and he surely loved me sucking him. So, he gets three or four a week.

I also love sucking Andy, his penis is smaller and I find I can manipulate it better in my mouth and he seems to love me sucking him even more than his father does.

Having both my lovers in my body at the same time was quite wonderful. I sucked on Andy every time his father pushed into me, keeping the rhythm steady between my men.

Steve's thicker cock was feeling really good, I've always loved him fucking me ever since that first time right before we were married. And, each time he pushed it into me ever since has felt better.

That lovely, electric feeling I get before I orgasm had begun so I knew to concentrate on my pussy, to focus on the feelings his cock was making as it slid back and forth inside me. Oh, it was good and I was so turned-on knowing that I was in for lots more before the weekend was over.

"Oh, mmm, go nice and slow, I'm real close," I murmured to Steve as I pulled away from my son for a few seconds, then, as I took him in again, it swept all over me as my body convulsed and shook with waves of intense pleasure. He kept fucking me, still nice and slow and soon shot his cum deep in me.

He kept inside me for a few minutes as I softly sucked Andy, the Steve suggested he put it in me again for a second go.

Andy got down between my legs again and began anew. I loved having both of them, they were so different, Steve, of course, familiar, manly, his cock thick and long.

Andy, though, smaller in cock size but so enthusiastic and usually fucked me as I lay wide open to him as he put himself in me over and over and over, putting it in each time and pulling it out each time. All I can say is that the way he did it felt wonderful, different from Steve, but certainly wonderful. The sensation of him repeatedly entering and withdrawing through my pussy lips was so, so good.

So, you can see that each of my lovers is different and each of them is simply wonderful. And, each gives me stunning orgasms. I am so loved.

And I was so well-loved that weekend, it's been utmost in my memory ever since. There have been other times when Jeff was out of the house for a length of time and the three of us always used that precious time for a sex party. That's even what we called it, whenever his younger brother was to be off with friends or visiting grandparents, Andy would ask if we were having a sex party. He loved teaming up with his father to give me a love session that I would remember for a long time. He's such a love himself.

There were also times when Steve would take Jeff camping and leave Andy and me to romp around the house naked together having a grand time. I always loved his enthusiasm, we've had such fun together.

I came to adore the amount of love I was receiving from my two lovers. I felt so thoroughly cherished it was wonderful. It had become a way of life to have both my husband and my oldest son as my lovers. I was never happier.

Then, one night after we'd made love, Steve asked me, "You know Jeff's going to be sixteen in a few months."

"Oh, he is, oh, it's time for him, then?"

"I think so. It's worked out really well with Andy and, well, if Jeff goes the same way, well, we can all be open about it when we're home."

I let those words sink in a bit, realizing that our sex will be out in the open among the four of us, with each of my men sharing me.

"Oh, then I'd have three of you. Oh, Steve, just the thought makes me so horny, can we do it again?"

"Maybe I ought to go get Andy, I'm sure Jeff's asleep. Want him?"

I told him I did and soon Steve came back with Andy, a big grin on his face and his briefs tented out.

"Come see Mom, Andy, make me happy, okay?" I asked him, my arms stretched out as he got in bed with me after dropping his briefs on the floor. He got up over me, as he had so many times in the last couple of years and pushed into me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.