Home-schooling My Boys - Cover

Home-schooling My Boys

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Steve and I did send our two sons to the local schools, however, it was their sexual education that we decided to provide at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, Monday evening, Steve went up to Andy's room for a chat and I waited downstairs more nervous than the first time I lay under Steve as he began pressing his cock into me.

He came down a while later, grinning so widely, I knew the answer even before he sat down.

"Well, hon, you should have heard what your oldest son thinks of his mother."

"Maybe I shouldn't," I countered.

"The most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I sat there as my face warmed. "She's just super-sexy, so hot."

"Come on, he said that?"

"Every word. I asked him if he thought you were a MILF. Well, he kind of blushed and said, 'Every one of my friends wants my mother, I guess there'd be something wrong with me if I didn't.' So, I asked him, 'Now, I won't get angry, so don't worry, but, you mean, if you had the chance, you'd have sex with Mom?'"

"And he said he would?"

"Yep."

"Exactly what did he say to that?"

"He said, and this is pretty much exact, 'Dad, don't be mad, but, you married a woman that I think is the sexiest woman alive. I'd rather have sex with her than any girl in my school.'"

I sat there amazed. Okay, I know I'm attractive, I'm really only thirty-six and, in a bikini, well, I do get lots of looks. I just never thought that my son might be one of those ogling me. Then, as I thought about all this and its implications, I realized that my pussy was warm and running with juices. I was turned-on.

"Well, what if he wants girlfriends to learn sex from?" I asked.

"I think we should talk to him and see. Make him a proposal that if he wanted to learn at home and be guided by you in a loving, family way, then he should forgo any serious dating until, well, say, when he turned eighteen."

"So, sex with me and no one else until he's eighteen?"

"Yeah, I think so. You could guide him in a caring, loving way, the way a mother would her son, you would never use sex as a manipulative weapon the way a young, immature girl might."

So, this started us on a discussion that lasted several weeks, on and off.

He was persuasive, making a case for a mother to lovingly guide her sons into and through the labyrinth of sexual exploration and discovery.

Steve had bought a book about lovemaking that emphasized the sensitive side of the male and we waited until Andy had just gone to bed.

We knocked on his door and went in as he turned on the bedside lamp.

"Yeah, what's up?" he asked.

We sat on the edge of the bed and Steve handed him the book.

"We think you're old enough to be reading this and beginning to explore what sex is all about. You already know it's about love and caring and giving pleasure to someone you love. This book helps with that. It's yours."

I added, "Dad and I will answer any questions you have, just ask. We don't want you to ever be afraid to ask us anything you want to know. And, we've written the password for the browser controls on the inside cover so you can look at porn. But, remember, there's a lot of it that is not loving and caring. This is all just for you, not Jeff, okay?"

We both kissed him goodnight and left him, no doubt to masturbate over the pictures which were mostly photos, not drawings.

Over the next week or so, he did have several questions. The one about the clitoris illustrates how Steve and I handled his questions. Steve explained and I demonstrated. Yes, we took Andy to our bedroom and I took my clothes off and lay down on the bed with my legs spread open so Steve could show him right where it was and how to rub and lick and suck it. Yes, he sat right there and watched.

The next few days saw him asking more questions, we figured he was loving the free sex show we were putting on for him. There were a few questions he asked that required that we both be naked and fuck in front of him. Yes, I was really nervous and hesitant at first. But, well, one gets accustomed to almost anything, I suppose, and I soon found that I was enjoying performing for our son to watch, something that rather surprised me, especially remembering just how tartly prudish I'd once been.

Then, one night, again, when he was going to bed, we went in to propose the idea of me being his first lover. He had already seen me naked now a number of times, even watching me having sex with his father.

When Steve told him, he said, "I can't believe you'll do this, I mean I've watched you two together and it's the hottest thing I've ever seen even with all the stuff I've been watching on the computer."

"Well, you can have what I have, Andy, your mom agrees to have sex with us both if you agree. We've told you the few conditions to this and now it's up to you to decide. You can decide either way, we won't be angry or disappointed if you decide not to do this, all we ask is that you never tell anyone about this."

He agreed and added, "I really think Mom is the sexiest woman I've ever seen and, well, I'm thinking that I want to do this."

"Well, you need to give it some more consideration but I maybe you'd like Mom to spend most of the night in here with you?" Steve asked him.

He agreed, knowing my fifteen-year old son, I'd expected that answer and I found myself flooded with juices as Steve and I went back to our bedroom to get ready for bed.

"Now, no sex, Rache, he has to agree to both of us about this. I'm not saying that you two can't have a bit of fun but his dick stays outside. Well, of your pussy."

I laughed, saying, "Well, that gives me some leeway, huh?" and put on a sheer nighty and walked down the hall to my eldest son's bedroom.

I knocked softly and went in. He had the lights on, I assume he thought I might come in naked, he has seen me naked, of course, even up inside my vagina, how much more naked can a woman get?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.