Home-schooling My Boys - Cover

Home-schooling My Boys

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steve and I did send our two sons to the local schools, however, it was their sexual education that we decided to provide at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I suppose I need to set this whole story with a bit about who I am and how I was raised.

First, here's the people involved: I'm Rachel, I was thirty-four when this all started. My husband is Steve, he's a year older than I am. We have two sons, Andy was thirteen when this began and Jeff was two years younger.

Now, you need to know about me.

I was raised in Nebraska, on a farm, by parents who were deeply religious. I mean very fundamentalist and extremely conservative. We were twice-a-week churchgoers and read the Bible every night and every morning.

When I went away to college to become a teacher, I met my future husband, Steve.

I'd had two dates when I met him and never had a boy ever try anything, nothing, not even a kiss, so don't even think about groping my boobs or slipping his hand up my skirt.

The first try was the third date with Steve when I did let him kiss me, I was shaking like a leaf, and his hand pressed against my breast. Instantly I moved it away and broke off the kiss.

"I don't do that, Steve, I'm not that kind of girl, if that's what you want, you need someone else."

Well, he did try talking me out of my hard line but to no avail.

There did seem to be something more than just sexual attraction so we did keep dating but I had to keep taking his hand down off my boobs, he just kept trying.

So, we did get engaged and this was when he wanted to have sex.

Well, I almost called it off several times but I did dig in and when we set the date, that was when he told me that it was time we did it.

Well, all my years of religious upbringing held him off this long but I finally let him have his way two nights before the wedding. I had gone on the pill a month before so I would be protected on our honeymoon but I finally gave in right before.

We were in his apartment, I had already decided to let him have sex with me and, of course, as we were kissing, he was once again trying to get a feel of my boobs, yes, I'd been that strict, he still had not gotten my bra off.

So, I just went ahead and told him we could have sex, I thought he'd faint.

"Really, you really mean it, hon?" he asked, his eyes wide with glee.

"Yes, but only in your bedroom with the lights off. In the dark."

"Um, well, I guess, if that's what you want."

So, we went into his bedroom and closed the door, blocking light from his living room and he started to take my clothes off but I was so nervous I asked him if I could just undress myself and get into bed.

He agreed, after all, what else was he to do and soon got next to me and put his arms around me and just held me to him. Maybe he knew not to rush it, it was a good thing that he took it slow, just with some kisses at first as I was simply frozen with fear at the beginning.

I could tell he had a large, hard penis the way it made itself known pressing into me as we embraced and his hands began to feel really nice as he rubbed my back even down onto my butt.

He was smart enough to take lots of time, like over a half hour at least just to get to my breasts. Then he slowly began kissing my body, something that had never happened to me, down my shoulders, the upper part of my chest, then onto my breasts.

I had not touched his penis at this point and it was only after he'd kissed my breasts and began sucking on my nipple that my breathing deepened and my heart rate began to soar that I reached down.

I still remember the terror I felt when my fingers wrapped around it. I almost fainted, it was so large. I'd never seen a penis, well, other than little boys when I babysat, little dinky ones, and had never looked at porn. So, when I felt Steve's six and a half inches, I thought it was enormous, huge.

He sucked as I gently squeezed over and over, I didn't even know to stroke him, and I began to feel strange new sensations in my pussy, not thinking of it with that word, of course, but now I was being turned-on, aroused, excited, inflamed, stimulated, all those things that had never happened to my body before. I was feeling his sex and I was now feeling sex itself.

I can't exactly say I'd never felt the feelings of sex before but, well, they were really always repressed whenever they arose. My family background was so strong, so indoctrinated, that there was a heavy, tight lid on my libido, to the point that it was just never let out.

But, this spring night, in my fiancee's darkened bedroom, it was beginning to leak out. I was now beginning to want ... to want more of his touch, more of his kissing, more of all these things that I never let my girlish head dream of before.

He moved partly over me, his knees straddling my right leg as he kissed and sucked my breast. One of his hands was on my thigh, slowly rubbing, as my hand held his hardness.

I only knew the most obvious basics about sex, that my breasts were something a man found attractive and enticing and that my vagina was where his penis fit and where his sperm was deposited. Sorry, but that was about it. All these new, hot, sexy feelings were so new, so unexpected. I really had doubted that I would ever get turned on. I always thought that I would have sex with Steve out of duty as his wife, not lust for his cock. I didn't even use that kind of word. Then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.