Spice of Life
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Mark D. S.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young married couple decides to start expanding their horizons while engaging in a particularly exuberant bout of anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Katie, I'm ho-" started David, opening their apartment door. He didn't finish. In front of him, sitting on the couch, her hand tucked snuggly into her panties, was his wife. She had the lights off, but she was basked in the glow of the TV that gave off sounds of what could be nothing but hardcore porn.

"Hey, honey," she said, her hand working away. "I was hoping you'd be home soon."

David walked around the TV, glancing at it as he did so. On the screen was a busty young woman, surrounded by men, sucking one cock and holding on to another. The camera angle changed, and he could see that she was being fucked from behind by yet another. "Good movie?" he asked.

"Really good," she sighed, her eyes not leaving the screen. "I picked it up on the way home." With her free hand she reached out and tugged at his waistband. He unbuttoned himself, leaning and flicking on the overhead light.

"I don't want to miss anything," he explained, and her eyes left the screen and met his as she pulled his cock from its confines. She let her tongue roll from her mouth and, wrapping her fingers around his growing shaft, let it glide up, leaving a glistening trail in its wake. Reaching the top, she opened her mouth and bobbed her head down onto him in one motion.

She wasn't a born deep-throater – that had taken practice. But she handled his large member with the grace and determination of any of the actresses she so enjoyed watching.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, letting his fingers work their way around her dark hair. He began to slowly buck his hips, using his grip on her to determine the pace. "This is nice, after the day I've had. Ted refused the order on the pool tables, again. Said the students can –"

He was interrupted by her hand, held up in a silencing gesture. He doubled the pace of his thrusts, his pelvis touching her cheeks as he forced himself deep into her throat. "He said the students can make do with the foosball tables," he continued. "Which nobody has played in-"

"Really?" she said, pulling her face away from his cock, her saliva making a bridge between it and her lips. "You want to talk about work now?"

"Maybe I wouldn't," he said with a grin, "if my mouth had something else to occupy it." He pulled her to her feet, turned her around, and bent her over the couch.

"Giving me a nice view of the porn, too," she remarked as he pulled her panties down past her butt cheeks. Her pussy was visible now, its engorged folds swollen with a mixture of anticipation and activity, the skin moist and shining from her juices.

"I just want to make sure that you stay this wet," he said, leaning in and burying his face in his wife's cunt.

She pushed back against him. His tongue ran first up, then down, pressing hard against her. As it passed her pussy's hole it would pop in, then continue its north-south travel. Each time he so entered her, she would moan and push back.

David lifted his hand and cupped her, not surprised at the warmth of the thing. With the heel of his palm he began to rub her, soft at first, then more firmly. Slowly, he slid his middle finger into her sopping hole, and, encountering no resistance, allowed his pointer and ring fingers to join it.

"Oh, David," she moaned, gyrating her hips to facilitate the penetration. Her juices were coating her underside now, and the small pucker of her asshole glistened as the light from above caught it with each buck of her hips. David turned his hand slightly and positioned his thumb against it. Katie gave a start and turned her head.

"Already, you naughty boy?" she teased. "Usually you're plowing away before you start paying my poor little pooper proper attention."

David pushed the thumb against the hole, relishing in the resistance it offered. "I read an anal story at work," he admitted. "I've been thinking about yours ever since." With his hand making a sort of pincher, he let his thumb slip in. Her pussy clinched on the three fingers he had below, and he pushed against the resistance. He let his pinkie cross the others and join in with the hand-fucking he was delivering. All of the digits of his right hand were inside her now, and he squeezed his hand against the mass between the two holes as he pushed them inside of her, over and over.

Katie gripped the sides of the couch and tucked her head. Her eyes were clenched and she gnawed her lip. Evan as he pummeled her with his hand she thrust back in time with her hips, welcoming each finger-fuck.

David knew that she wanted his cock. She nearly always wanted his cock. There was nothing she enjoyed more than being stuffed with it. He, however, loved to use his hands on her, his tongue, toys, household objects. There was something immensely satisfying about, say, sodomizing his wife with a zucchini as she tried to make supper. It was almost as satisfying as actually fucking her. That it caused her as much anticipatory discomfort as it did, making her literally ache to fuck, only served to make him enjoy it more. The sex was always hotter when he'd given Katie stimulation but denied her his cock. When he finally did give it, she was so swollen inside that even with her copious juices she still felt as tight as she had as a teenager, which had, really, only been a few years earlier.

Today, however, he wanted her as badly as she wanted him, and he didn't want to take the time to rile her up. She was excited from watching the porn anyway.

"Should I get some lube?" he asked, putting as much of his energy into the thumb as he was able.

"Just slick it as much as you can with my wet," she said. "That should be enough. I want it a little rough today, anyway."

He pulled his hand away and wiped the juices off on the knob of his member, then slid his fingers down the shaft. "Well, it's enough for entry, at least," he said.

"That's all you need," she panted, pulling her cheeks apart with her hands. "I want a little grind. I want to walk funny when I go by Mr. Sawyer's office tomorrow and have him wondering if I just got ass-fucked." She giggled. "I bent over to plug in a new sharpener in his office today, in my grey skirt. It rode up, and I'm pretty sure he saw my panties. He was all red when I left."

"You are such a flirt," said David, putting the tip of his rod against her hole, which flexed instinctively.

"You like it when I flirt," she replied, pushing against him. "Now ram that big cock of yours up my pooper!"

Holding his shaft, he forced the tip past the welcoming anus. There was friction as he maneuvered himself deeper, but Katie didn't balk. Instead, she pushed back with equal ferocity. With a final grunt, he was buried in her, all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, yeah, Baby," she said, tensing up and giving it a squeeze. "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, I've been wanting this!"

"We fucked this morning," he said, starting to slide in and out rhythmically.

"Yeah, but not rough, and not in my bottom. You know I like it when you fuck me in my bottom." She stuck out her lip in a pouty gesture. This was a habit of hers, and one that David loved. Katie didn't quiver at using the filthiest of words to describe their parts and what they did with them, but what turned her on most was using the words she'd employed as a kid. She'd had a libido for as long as she could remember, but didn't take advantage of it until she met David. Talking like a kid brought back all of the possibilities for sexual activity that she's never indulged in, and the pouty, faux-baby voice she used always got David a little harder.

David pounded away, the initial lubrication of the pussy-juice slowly giving way to a slippery friction. Katie had backed herself up against him to such a degree that her arms had to reach forward to grab the couch that she had previously been bent over.

"Do you want to swallow it?" David asked as he neared his climax.

"No," she said. "Not this time. I want you to shoot your load up my pooper. I want to feel it all the way in my belly."

He gripped her hips and pulled her against him. His cock began to throb and spew hot jizz deep into her bowels. With each pump, she let out a delighted squeal.

She fell forward against the couch as he pulled out. "Whew!" She exclaimed. "That was amazing." She turned her head and smiled at him, stood up, and lay on her back. "Now, I wouldn't mind holding this in for a while, but I expect it would drip all over our nice floors if I were to fix dinner without putting any clothes on. And I have something I'd like to talk about with you. Do you think you could clean me out while we chat?"

David dropped to his knees and began to lick around the ring of her freshly fucked anus. His tongue began to probe the hole as she continued.

"Was this my anniversary present?" he asked between laps.

"Our anniversary isn't until tomorrow. And it's your anniversary present that I wanted to talk about. Or, rather, our anniversary gift to each other."

He pushed his tongue into her hole, then pulled it out again. "I just figured we'd do something kinky, like always."

She grinned. "We got married when we were nineteen, David. Barely in college."

"And we dated a few years before that," he reminded her.

"Only dated each other."

"Who else would I have wanted to date in that school? You were the pick of the litter, baby."

"You were pretty good pickings yourself," she laughed. "And from the very first time you stuck that beautiful cock in me, I have been a slut for it. And since you first slid into me, you haven't been able to get enough, either."

"Both true," he said, redoubling his efforts at tongue-fucking her dripping asshole.

She furrowed her brow. "Do you ever feel like we missed out?" she asked. "Not being with other people? Before each other?"

David stopped his tongue work and looked into her eyes. "Is this conversation going where I thin-"

"Just answer the question," she said. "It's not a trick or anything. I'm not trying to trap you into saying something that will get you in trouble. I want you to tell me the truth. Do you wish you'd had the chance to fuck other women?"

"I'm glad you were my first. And I'm glad we're married –"

"Yes or no, David!" Katie insisted.

"I guess it would have been nice to sample a little variety."

She smiled. "Me, too. So ... what's stopping us from sampling that variety now?"

David held up his hand and pointed at his wedding ring.

Katie snorted. "I know that society or whatever says that, but seriously."

David frowned. "You mean we should be swingers or something? Move to Boca Rattan and join a club?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No, not a lifestyle or a community or anything. No trading. Something different. I'm thinking we give each other an anniversary present."

His tongue occupied with talking, David slipped his finger into her oozing hole and began to work it in and out. "What, a night out? We get to pick somebody?"

"Not somebody," she said. "Somebodies."

Now it was David's turn to laugh. "I know you like watching the group stuff, but -"

"Not all at once!" she exclaimed. "Well," she corrected, "maybe all at once. But that's not what I mean. I mean that doing this in one go would be a mistake, I think. If we want variety, we should have variety. You're a good-looking guy," she said. "I like to think I'm not too bad myself."

"You're gorgeous," he said. "An adorable face and a pert little body."

"I say so because I doubt we'd have trouble finding companions. So here's what I'm thinking: once a week, starting on our anniversary and going until next year, one of us tries something new. Maybe both of us."

"Fifty two encounters?"

"Exactly. Sometimes we might not be together, sometimes we might. And don't worry about how this will affect our relationship. We'll be fine."

"Will we?" he asked, genuinely serious.

"You know, you're really just moving that cum around in there. I thought you were going to clean it out. If you don't start drinking it out of my bottom, I'll have to find someone who will." She shuddered as he returned to his mission. "You like it when I'm flirty. You like it when I show off, and when I wear too-short skirts. And the idea of you with other people doesn't upset me, it gets me wet. Really," she continued, "how often have you fantasized about watching me get fucked by a group of guys when we watch those movies?"

David, busy at his task, held high a thumbs-up.

"Would it upset you to know that some other guy is fucking me? That sometimes you might see it, sometimes you might not, but just to know that I've been fucked by another cock? That I can't get enough, and that I'm not just a slut for you but for anyone willing to stick his cock inside me?"

"I could handle it," he said, pulling away from her ass. "What I can't handle is wasting my time licking this cum out of your asshole considering I'm just going to put another load in you right now." He climbed on top of her and slid the head of his cock into her hole again.

She met his eyes and held them fiercely. "So! It turns you on thinking about me with other men. Sucking their cocks. Letting them fuck me. Me with other women. Licking them. Letting them put their fingers inside of me. Kissing them. Cock after cock inside of me, pounding away."

"Will you be using protection?" he asked, sliding in and out of her.

"Do you want me using protection?" she asked back.

"You got your HPV vaccine when you were a kid, and we both got the HIV vaccine in college. You're on the pill..." He gritted his teeth and stared at her with animal ferocity, the tempo of his thrusts increasing. "I want them fucking you bare. I want them cumming inside you."

"Will it turn you on?" she asked, "knowing that every time you kiss me you're kissing lips that were wrapped around someone else's cock? That every time you fuck me you're fucking a pussy whose walls have soaked up other men's cum like a sponge? That I might come home with my tongue tasting like jizz, and my asshole clenched to keep the cum from pouring down my leg?"

Her talk was too much for him. He began to reach his crescendo. "Shoot another load up my pooper," whispered Katie, in the throes of her own orgasm. "Tomorrow, I'll be letting someone else shoot theirs."

David pumped his load again, and let his body fall to rest on hers. "Then tomorrow, we'll start to have some real fun," he sighed.

"That's right," she moaned. "But before that, eat that cum out of my hole!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.