The Lottery Winner's Challenge - Cover

The Lottery Winner's Challenge

Copyright© 2011 by John D

Chapter 5: Aim steady fire!

Flashergirl and me retired earlier and spent a passionate night fucking in a number of positions. She is an excellent cock sucker, and I devoured her slit multiple times. Her tight, wet hole was perfect for good vigorous penetration and haven't had sex like that for months.

We staggered down to breakfast dressed only in our shorts. The hostel was fairly empty and only a handful of guests were not part of Angelina's game, but these did include three bike riders making their way across Britain. I whispered that her toplessness was attracting their attention and she smiled.

'You three', she called out to the group as they left the room. 'Don't stare at my tits. Touch them'. They looked at each other uneasily and I shook my head. 'You may need to go with them to get what you want' as I downed my drink and headed towards my room.

'See you outside at ten' I called back.

Flashergirl made it to front of the hostel with the rest of us with her hair unruly. I smirked at her and she shot a fearsome glare back.

'You didn't object to my libido when you were getting a good screw last night', she said. 'And anyway, this game is making me sooooo horny'

'Me too', Josie added and BigBoy agreed. I can't deny my hormones were a little overactive this week.

I enjoyed the walk to the manor house as it was another baking hot day and there was plenty of banter on the way down. Icum4u, who had said very little all week was flirting with Lucy while londonjames82 was taking the piss out of Josie. I did ask Josie why she was playing, as after all, we
all had no chance of every seeing that sort of money while her sister was going to give her a sizeable chunk of cash anyway.

'I don't think Angelina will let me progress past this game or the next - I won't be in the final. It would be unfair but I am enjoying this week' she replied. I mulled the words over in my head. There were four players left. Myself, Josie, Flashergirl and Tord_phreak. If Josie wasn't going to be in the final, or at least unlikely to be, it meant that it was two from three - or a bloody good chance I would make it.

Angelina was waiting for us at the end of her garden before it reached the wooded area of her grounds.

'Morning. I now want to test your intelligence, speed and agility. This is a simple game but an enjoyable one. Each one of our four contestants will be given a white shirt and helmet only, a paintball gun and then take it in turns to run around the football pitch, with the other three contestants remaining in the centre circle and fire. The player with the most of paint on their shirt loses'.

We all stripped into the white T-shirts which her maids provided, leaving little piles of clothes of the side of her lawn. Bigboy19 stripped completely and londonjames82 was given a Victorian frilly dress to change into. I guessed that this would be a short game and so he wouldn't have to humiliate himself too much. Lucy was feeling brave and wearing just one garter, while icum4u wore a very tight thong. It was all set and we would run with boys first and girls second.

tord_phreak ran first and although we got a few hits the three of us were too unused to paintball, and the guns to make serious damage to his T- shirt. The neon pink paint hit too many trees behind him and he was satisfied, that despite running quite slowly he wasn't completely covered.

The next one to run was myself and I gave my gun to Angelina at the start line and made off as she blew her whistle. I felt a couple of paintballs hit me almost at once and nearly keeled over as the pain tore up my body. I didn't dare look at the damage and just kept running as fast I cold as low to the ground as possible to make myself a smaller target. The helmet didn't help too much for my speed, but my large frame was not designed to be running fast.

As I rounded the third corner, I felt an avalanche of balls bounce off my helmet, side and legs. Panting I made a sprint for it, to get hit again in the chest and then again in the buttocks Angelina blew her whistle as I made it over the finish line, with one side of me covered in paintballs (and bruises). I was mightily relieved to hear the shrill sound echo from the trees!

tord_phreak was smirking. He was obviously a paintball player and was certain to go through. Josie was up next and although she ducked and weaved as she ran, tord_phreak hit her time and time again with his neon pink bullets. I think I caught a couple of shots, but knew that unless flashergirl had a really bad round I would be out and set to face a forfeit.

tord_phreak kept hitting Josie on her home straight and even caught a couple of hits after Angelina had blew for the end of the game. She launched a stinging rebuke at us, screaming that we could only fire our guns until the whistle had been blown.

It then occurred to me, that nowhere did Angelina state that we had to aim at the runner and with tord_phreak seemingly going to be distracted shooting the runner, I could fire at him from behind him and he wouldn't realise until it was too late. If I timed my volley of shots until a few seconds before flashergirl was set to cross the finish line then he couldn't retaliate.

Tentatively, flashergirl made her way to the start line. I positioned myself so that I was lay down, like a sniper, in front of tord_phreak and began firing at my lover as she sprinted round the pitch. She was fast, and had covered half the pitch in no time. As she rounded the last corner, I raised my gun and began covering tord_phreak's back. He was way too keen to hit flashergirl as she made her last frantic dash.

Before tord_phreak had realised I had covered his back in paint and he turned to face me so I caught some of his left side. At that moment, Angelina blew her whistle and came running over.

'Well done southernmark, I wondered if anyone would use that loophole' Angelina said.

'What?!', exclaimed tord_phreak. 'He cheated'

'No I didn't' I retorted. 'The rules didn't say I had to aim at the runner and you turned your back on me'

tord_phreak glared at me while the maids handed towels to wipe ourselves down.

'The forfeit, tord_phreak, is simple. You will go into the stocks for ten minutes'. Two maids disappeared and came back with a set of medieval stocks which they helped him into and a few buckets of goodies.

'Just wait Mark. I'll get you!' he snarled as Angelina threw the first bucket of water. This was soon followed by custard from myself, baked beans from Lucy and tomato sauce from londonjames82, who also found some KY Jelly and was threatening tord_phreak in his compromising position.

Josie and flashergirl lifted his T-Shirt up and began toying with his erect penis before bigboy19 and Icum4u doused him in yoghurt.

'Next challenge. Midday. The farm. Don't be late', she called as she walked back down the grounds. Tord_Phreak was left to walk back to the hostel covered in goo and had to use the cold outdoor shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.