The Lottery Winner's Challenge - Cover

The Lottery Winner's Challenge

Copyright© 2011 by John D

Chapter 3: The barns challenges

I woke up on Wednesday in flashergirl's bed, her body entwined in my arms. We barely had time to run down before the dining room closed, and dressed in just her short pink dressing gown I accompanied flashergirl in her (short) frilly nightie to get the pitiful breakfast.

The walk to the farm wasn't great. The weather was colder and the winds were stronger. I almost missed my coat but after about twenty minutes the group of us made it to the little farm on the edge of Angelina's estate.

The farm manager showed us to a large barn where Angelina was waiting with three of the girls in french maids outfits. She smiled as we entered, a wicked grin which made me a bit uneasy.

'Icum4u and big_boned_lucy need to be suitably attired before we can begin', Angelina said, and we turned to watch icum4u strip to a pair of big womens underwear and Lucy remove everything except an impossibly large T-Shirt she had acquired which just made it to below her crotch.

'Excellent.', Angelina continued. 'The challenge. Its simple. I will place you into pairs using my dice. The losing pair do a head to head and someone is eliminated with a forfeit. Everyone strips to wearing one of my large T-Shirts. One of the pair sits on top of the other one and drinks as much water as they can. The other member must drink their piss and then pass it. The last pair to reach two pints loses. Does anyone want to drop out?'

I looked around at some horrified faces but there was no takers for Angelina's offer. She unveiled a board with our names on, next to a number (our placings in the last game)

1. Flashergirl
2. Southernmark
3. Tord_Phreak
4. Josie
5. BigBoy19
6. LondonJames82.

She rolled the die and got a five followed by a one. 'Flashergirl will be playing with BigBoy19'. She rolled then rolled a two, followed by a one, which had already been taken. Then a five. And finally a four. 'Southernmark is with Josie and its all boys with tord_phreak and londonjames82. Get undressed and take your places on the bench.

I was somewhat relieved to be with a girl, but didn't know Josie at all. We stripped, as requested and put on plain white T-Shirts she had provided. They were big, and nearly covered my knees. Josie's outfit went to her ankles and I laughed at her.

'Take your places' Angelina called and I laid on the bench as instructed. As I lay down, Josie lifted up my T-Shirt and fitted a loose-fitting hose to my semi-erect cock, brushing the sides slightly as she slipped it on.

'Time starts now', she called out and Jose immediately lowered herself onto my face. I heard her gulp down a large amount of fluid at once and then keep drinking.

It took less than five minutes for it to start to come through and although she gave me a warning, I could not prepare myself for my first taste of piss. It was salty but pungent and was glad to swallow it to get it away from my mouth. She filled up my mouth time and time again before she was happy and it was all gone.

I had not been to the toilet since breakfast and with Josie resting her hands on the lower half of my stomach, it was pressing on my bladder. It felt odd, but I released and heard the liquid hit the bucket next to us.

'Come on' Josie called out and began to fill my mouth once again. 'You got to have more than that!'

I wanted to reply but was too busy swallowing her stream of hot piss to be able to. I felt my bladder filling and the urge to pee and began to let go and the liquid soon began hitting the bucket with some force.

'It's close', Angelina called out after I had passed water for the third time. 'Not too much in it. One pair is just short of the two pints'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.