The Cock Clock - Cover

The Cock Clock

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - How does the silver antique time piece disrupt our protagonist's sex life? A better question might be "When does it?"

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Niece   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   time travel sex story,incest story

The odor of urine was in my nose if not on my pajamas. I hadn't been wearing PJs when young Heather pissed during our sexual encounter, so it must have been mental.

I'd walked straight from the bedroom to the kitchen in this unfamiliar house. I'd been unable to locate any mail or document that would have identified me or the woman in the matching bathrobe. My stomach gurgled in response to the smells from the sizzling skillets and boiling pots on the stove: potatoes and onions; eggs with peppers? I salivated. "Hi, dear," I mustered, "what's cooking?"

"Did you have a nice nap?" Her face didn't give anything away. And her robe, matching mine, hid the secrets of her body.

Nap? So it wasn't morning but she was cooking a breakfast-style meal? "I guess so."

She stirred one of the skillets. My nose hadn't deceived me: fried potatoes and onions, and just about done. "Did you talk to her this morning?"

I didn't know who 'her' was. Given the pattern of these time jaunts, 'her' was probably a daughter, whose name I didn't know. "Uh."

She used a spatula like Zorro used his sword. "Charlie, we talked about this last night. You promised." The round egg shield flipped in the air and landed perfectly.

At least my name was still Charlie.

"She'll be home from work soon." She scooped potatoes and onions into the omelets shell, sprinkled it with shredded yellow cheese and folded it shut. "I'll go out and leave you two alone. But really, she has to learn discipline."

"Of course." Who was I to argue with a master chef, or whatever she was.

Pretend wife slid the perfect omelets onto a waiting plate. "I put the jelly out." Along side, she dropped three slices of already prepared bacon and a piece of toast. "Spending her paycheck at work is a bad behavior and we need to break her of it now. What did Deputy Fife used to say in Mayberry? Oh, yes. 'Nip it in the bud.'"

I took the plate from her and sat at the table. Three kinds of jelly awaited: strawberry, raspberry and apricot. I took one bite of the omelets and considered staying with this nameless woman, eating myself silly until the end of my days. So our daughter spent her paycheck at work, hmm? Pretend wife was right, that wouldn't serve her well in the long run. And I could have a rational conversation on that topic without sex. Success seemed assured. "Uh, okay dear."

"Don't dear me, just fix it. She looks up to you. Daddy's girl. Just this once, use that leverage."

I kept eating, worried that this was a dream and the plate would vanish. In no time flat, I joined the Clean Plate Club. I washed the dish and put it in the dishwasher spotless. No reason to make this wonderful wife and mother angry. I wondered when our next meal was, and what palat-pleasing fare awaited me.

I wandered through the house, looking for clues about my current identity. My pretend wife was dusting in the living room. "Do you know what you're going to say? You'd better be prepared, or she'll twist you around her little finger like she always does."

So I was a pushover, huh? Not this time. Financial responsibility was an important skill, and I wasn't going to let whatever-her-name-was go astray. I stuck my head in her room. A girly place, all pink and frilly. Carved wood letters in an arch above her mirror gave me one answer - her name - Nicole.

"She's here," my pretend wife hollered.

I walked the hall back to the living room, which was now dust free. The front door opened and Nicole walked in, her arms loaded with bags from Vanessa's Secret. Damn, that was the store I'd taken Sissy to, back when I was pretend married to Heather. "Hey, I've got both of you here. Terrific. I've got big news!"

She dropped the bags, ran a over, and gave me a big hug. Her body was fit and trim, and too good in my arms. So I'd have to talk to Nicole about not spending her money at Vanessa's Secret? This was going to be more difficult than I thought. I'd hoped for an electronics store, a shoe store, anything but Vanessa's Secret.

"You spent your check again, didn't you?" My pretend wife snorted and stomped up the hall. The sound of her slamming our bedroom door shook the painting above the piano.

Nicole was still in my arms. Why hadn't I let go? Because holding her felt too good. I dropped my arms and took a step back. "What's the news?"

She smiled. "I'm up for a promotion! Can you believe it? I just started there and -"

Pretend wife reappeared, all dressed. Not a bad body either, just a bit worse for wear. I tried to image pretend wife in bed naked, but all my mind could conjure was images of the food she'd prepare, sumptuous and calorie-laden. "I'm going out. And not shopping!" She stormed out the front door. Evidently she released anger by slamming doors.

"What' s with Mom?"

"We have to talk." I said as I reached for Nicole's hand. I wanted a physical connection.

"Okay, we can talk while I model." She took her hand from mine.

"Huh?"

"I want to show to show you my latest purchases." She picked up the pink shopping bags. "Come on, you know you like my fashion shows."

We'd done that before, Nicole posing in lingerie for her father? Maybe her real father, but this would be my initiation. I followed her swaying ass down the hall. When I passed through her doorway, she put up a hand. "No, Dad, not here. Wait in your bedroom and I'll come to you." She flashed that smile again, and synapses went off in my brain. Where had I seen that smile before?

I went into my bedroom and sat on the mattress. This chat was not going to go well. I could just feel it. 'I'll come to you'? As long as it wasn't 'You'll cum in me'. This was no flash back to save Nicole from a bad first experience. Or was there? Was time so jumbled for me? I hadn't initiated Joy under similar circumstances, although I'd been prepared to, until Sissy interrupted.

Nicole called from the hallway, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I lied: I wasn't prepared at all.

Nicole waltzed in. The negligee was a thin veil over matching bra and panties. The bra pushed Nicole's breasts up, making her modest chest look big. The panties were just whips of translucent cloth. "What do you think?"

"You're gorgeous." It was a truth that should have stayed hidden, but now both her body and my feelings were exposed. "But we still have to talk about your spending habits."

She knelt on the floor in front of me. "Okay, what about them?"

"Your mother and I are worried that you don't respect the value of money. This outfit is beautiful, no doubt about that. It makes you look - well - it makes you look -"

"Sexy? Desirable?"

I had the best seat in the house to view Nicole's breasts, from above. She pressed her upper arms tight and her cleavage almost made me lean forward. "Yes, all of those things."

"That's why I buy these outfits. To please you. And I do, don't I?" Her lips formed a perfect pout. A pout that was prepared to become a kiss.

And if I went there, then the game would be over. I'd be throwing off my robe and pajamas, and all caution to the wind. I took a deep breath. "You don't need to spend your money to make me happy. I'm happy with you, just the way you are."

"So you don't like this outfit?" She stood and pirouetted.

The back of the panties was a thin strip, exposing her ass, round and full. "I like it very much."

"Not it. Me? Don't you like me in this?"

I didn't understand the implication or intention. Hadn't I been clear? She had to stop these purchases. "No."

"Then I should take it off and return it."

"Returning it is good, but wouldn't it be best if you didn't buy-"

The negligee slipped from her shoulders and hit the floor. So did my jaw. She reached behind her back with both hands, pushing her chest out. The bra popped open, sliding forward, releasing her tits. She reached for the sides of her panties.

My cock was throbbing. I wasn't supposed to do this, was I? Have sex with Nicole? Wasn't I supposed to wait until she had bad first sex and then come back and make it better? "Shouldn't you change in your room?"

"I want you to see my body. Boys seem to think I have a nice body. They compliment me all of the time. About my nice tits." She held them up for inspection. "And my legs." She lifted one off the ground and put it on the bed next to me. I followed her hands, which stroked her limb from ankle past the knee and up her thigh. I couldn't take my eyes off her crotch, her pussy playing peek-a-boo through the lacy fabric.

Nicole let me take a long look before she put her foot back on the floor. "And even my booty." She turned around, giving me a close-up view of her exposed ass. Her pussy a lace-covered bulge just below two round globes.

"They're right, of course. You have a beautiful body, no matter what you wear. So you don't have to spend all of your money to show off for me."

"Then how do I get your attention? I just want you to love me."

"I do love you, sweetheart."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.