The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Angela rested beneath the duvet, holding Rachel gently in her arms. Once started, the woman had proved a passionate lover and they'd fallen asleep together, exhausted from their lovemaking. She nibbled seductively on Rachel's shoulder, leaving a prominent red mark. The woman turned and embraced her.

"What time is it?" Rachel sighed.

Angela glanced at her watch. "Six thirty."

"I think I need a drink. Tea?"

"That'd be nice," Angela confessed.

"Don't go away."

While Rachel went downstairs, Angela considered the events of the previous night. The woman was obviously unhappy and she suspected that it would only need a small amount of prompting to extract more information.

Rachel returned wearing only a thin dressing gown. Angela requested that she remove it and, after setting the drinks down, she complied. While they waited for the tea to cool, she lovingly caressed the woman's breasts.

"Where's your husband?"

"He's still with Olivia. If I could only get rid of her, maybe then we could go back to the way things were, picking up the occasional slut at the club and bringing her back here to fuck."

Angela laughed.

"Sorry," Rachel gasped as she realised what she'd said. "I didn't mean..."

"It's okay. I know I'm a slut. I don't mind admitting it."

"Stephen had this stupid idea to get even with one of his competitors, turn his daughter into a whore and send him pictures of her fucking strangers."

"Is that what's been happening?"

"Stephen brings his trader friends home and they have sex with her. Some of them even know who she is ... shit, some of them have known her since she was small and love the idea that's she's putting out for them. It's all gotten out of hand."

"You turned her into a whore? How on earth did you manage that?"

"Stephen has a friend that knows this Morbius chap. He said the treatment was perfectly harmless and that Olivia would return to normal once the effects wore off.

"Now he tells me that provided we keep fucking her, she'll continue to please us. It was great fun at first but now he's totally besotted with her. I can't remember the last time we slept together, just the two of us. All he's interested in is ... that young tart in the next room."

"I see your problem. What are you going to do?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Perhaps somebody could take her off your hands. Will she serve anybody?"

"What are you thinking?"

"You could give her to me."

"I don't know. Stephen spent a small fortune..."

"I could buy her from you then. I have some money saved. I'd love to have somebody like that waiting for me when I got home. What will she do?"

"Almost anything you can think of. Sometimes, she'll lick me for so long that I can hardly think straight."

"It sounds like you have the ideal setup."

"Stephen and I used to have such a normal relationship. Then he wanted to start trying new things. I was reluctant at first but then something changed and I found myself agreeing to all that he wanted. Until two years ago, I'd never been in a lesbian relationship or even wanted to. Now I relish the feel of a woman's body against my own."

"I've been with girls for as long as I can remember," Angela confided. "I have this thing going with a man I work with at the moment and also this older woman that I'm fucking."

"Ever since Stephen bought me the club, I've taken advantage of some of the girls. I've been seeing young Penny recently. She's lovely. Her skin is so soft. I sometimes wish she chose not to sleep with the clients, but I suppose she needs the money."

Angela comforted Rachel, stroking her stomach and licking tentatively at her nipple.

"How much would you want for Olivia?"

"Let me think about it. I'll try and convince Stephen to sell her."

They drank their tea, and then cuddled until they overheard sounds of movement from the adjacent room. A naked Olivia appeared and snuggled between them. Guiltily, Angela helped Rachel molest her until the girl gasped in ecstasy.

Angela found it hard to credit that she'd ever been anything but the way she was. Burying her head between the girl's legs, Angela greedily lapped up her secretions until her face was deliciously slimy.

Stephen was dressed for work when they finally returned downstairs to feed their ravening appetite.

"I've got the board baying for my blood," he grumbled. "If I don't turn things around soon, I'm going to have to get inventive."

"I'm sure you'll charm them, Darling," Rachel reassured as he left the house.

"I need to be going too," Angela reported as she reached for her phone. She dialled Jim's number and waited a few rings for him to pick up.

"Are you okay? Hammond saw you going into the Wilsons. Do you need assistance?"

"A car please," Angela requested. "What's your address, Rachel?"

Rachel told her and she relayed the information to Penrose. "How long?"

"Twenty minutes," Penrose replied.

"I'll be waiting outside," she told him as she hung up.

"I've rung for a taxi," she told Rachel who was busy helping Olivia load the dishwasher, her hand roving under the girl's dress.

The woman smiled back at her. "I'll let you know as soon as I decide about the other thing."

"That'll be fine."

"Penny's coming over later," she told Olivia. "She's got some photos from the club. We could send them to your dad."

Olivia giggled. "The ones on the dance floor where those two guys were fucking me?"

"I'm sure he'd love to see them."

Angela sneaked away and waited on the doorstep for Jim to arrive. Expecting him to turn up in a taxi, she was surprised to see an unmarked car with a stranger at the wheel. She jumped into the backseat and they sped off.

"I was worried about you," Penrose said, "Particularly when Paul saw you go into the house with them. What on earth prompted you to take such a risk?"

"I wanted to get close and find out what was happening. I couldn't do that at the club so I came back home with them. It was quite an eye-opener."

"What did you learn?"

"Where should I start? I'm convinced they arranged for a third party to kidnap Olivia. I'm not sure, but I think the guy's name was Morbius."

"First or last name?"

"No idea. It's was brokered by some other bloke. Wilson had a phone call from a David somebody or other last night, it could have been him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.