The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Morbius prepared to turn in for the night, maintaining a private bedroom on the premises much like the rest of the staff. Usually Ruth would join him once her chores were complete and she'd settled all their guests.

Tonight, she was sleeping with Helen and Samantha, teaching them how best to pander to every whim of a demanding woman. Elisabeth Huntley was as demanding as they came, and Ruth would attempt to demonstrate how to employ their mouths and fingers to deliver ultimate pleasure. She also had a strap-on toy available with which to penetrate each of the youngsters' orifices, a service Henry and James had informed him they were now more than happy to provide.

Even their tight bottoms had not been spared. James had boasted how he'd buggered the pair one after the other as they'd sucked Henry to orgasm. Soon Amanda would yield her anal virginity and, other than for a few niceties, her preparation would be essentially complete.

A timid knock attracted his attention and he walked to open the door. Amanda stood dressed in delicate black lingerie: a lacy bustier which supported but didn't hide her breasts, open crotch panties, and dark stockings held up by a frilly suspender belt. She balanced precariously on four inch heels.

"Come in, Amanda."

"Ruth said that I should come and keep you company tonight."

"Yes, she seemed to think you were ready to spend the full night with a man. Have you had a busy day?"

"Henry and James have both fucked me twice and I spent over an hour having sex with Ruth."

"Excellent. This will all be second nature to you before long. Then we'll start to look for a new home for you."

"A new home?"

"We have a list of volunteers that are waiting to offer girls like you a fresh start in life. They all have plenty of money so you'll want for absolutely nothing."

"What about school?"

"You won't need to attend school. A private tutor will continue your education but your life will essentially be devoted to your patron and ensuring his happiness."

How will I ... Oh. I'll have sex with him."

"It's surely not too much to ask for a life of luxury? Fine clothes, the best food, beautiful surroundings, and all you need to do in return is to let him, and perhaps a select few of his friends, enjoy your lovely body."

"I suppose so."

"Good girl. Go and get into bed and I'll be with you in a second."

He watched Amanda remove her shoes, walk over to the bed and slip under the sheets before he entered the bathroom and emptied his bladder. Finally, he washed the Viagra tablet down with some water and joined his young companion for the night.


Angela spent two days drowning under a mountain of paperwork that Jim's recent enquiries had produced. Backgrounds on all Hammond's missing girls and members of their extended families were turning up nothing that Hammond had not already explored, while the list of people wealthy enough to acquire the girls was so long that she didn't have the heart to even make a start profiling them.

More than anything, she wanted to visit Joanna. Her body craved her company to the point that even Jim failed to fully satisfy her when they'd made love the night before.

Chalky had phoned Jim and told him that his contact had been able to provide no new information about the organised abduction racket other than what he already knew. Jim became heartily sick of pursuing leads on the white ambulance, only to discover either some derelict wreck or a legal vehicle that yielded nothing in the way of clues.

He took a phone call from DI Hammond. "I think another girl has gone missing. I'll send you over the file."

Pamela Weston was a fifteen-year-old that attended the same school as the twins that had disappeared nearly a month previously. Unlike Helen and Samantha, Pamela was a day pupil whose mother picked her up each evening. Witnesses thought they recalled the girl climbing into a large red car but were unable to provide the make or model.

The mother called the police as soon as it became clear that her daughter was not in school. A flurry of phone calls to all the girl's friends provided nothing, and a full missing person investigation was soon underway. Jim thought it ironic that the girl's natural father was the same one that instigated the cover-up of the twins' abduction because it might jeopardise the school's good name. The institution was temporarily closed while police interviewed the staff, but as the story had now leaked to the press, a large number of parents vowed they'd be moving their children to a safer environment.

Angela sat opposite Janice Weston, whose tearful face spoke volumes about the effect her child's disappearance was already having upon her. Her husband Jack sat by her side, providing whatever comfort he could, but he was clearly as shaken up as Janice was. Jim had travelled to London to try to speak to David Hunnicutt, but the man was proving elusive.

"What can you tell us about the evening she disappeared?" Angela asked.

"It was the same as any other day," she replied sorrowfully. "I usually picked her up around four, then we'd come home and I'd start dinner."

"Ambrose is a very expensive college."

"My ex-husband pays the fees; it was part of the divorce settlement."

"Do you have much to do with him?"

"As little as possible. It's been over a year since I last spoke with David and that was only because he reneged on one of his maintenance payments."

"I see. What about Pamela?"

"She stayed with him once just after the divorce and he had his young girlfriend around. She didn't want to go after that and I got the judge to restrict his visitation rights to just here. His girlfriend was only a few years older than Pamela. It was disgusting."

"So he hasn't contacted Pamela?" Angela enquired.

"He tried to get her to go sailing on his yacht last year but I wouldn't allow it. She certainly didn't want to go."

"You've not had anybody taking an unusual interest in Pamela?"

"What sort of interest?"

"Suspicious behaviour. Maybe even something on the internet."

"We don't let her have a computer in her room. She has to use the one downstairs where we can see exactly what's going on."

"Very wise."

"I can't think of anything. She's quite a shy and reserved girl. She has a few friends at school, but she never goes back home with them or brings them here."

"What about a boyfriend?"

"She doesn't seem to express any interest in boys. The press furore surrounding David seems to have affected her that way."

"I recollect something of a scandal."

"We don't talk about it."

"Do you think your ex–husband might harbour a grudge against you or Pamela?"

"If by that you mean, do I think he could hurt her, then no. He has little interest in either of us. His main preoccupation is David Hunnicutt."

"I think I understand. If there's anything you think of, or anybody that may have taken an undue interest in Pamela, then please give us a call."

Having collected a recent picture of Pamela, Angela handed over her card and stood up. Jim would no doubt make a follow-up visit but she felt it important to make contact with the parents as quickly as possible. She glanced down at her watch; it was nearly lunchtime. If the traffic was light, she could make Joanna's within an hour. With her body tingling, she returned to the car.


The previous day, David Hunnicutt had glanced in the rear view mirror, where Pamela was slumped unconscious against Doctor Morbius. She'd climbed into the car willingly when he pulled up alongside her in his Jaguar. Fortunately, none of her school friends had witnessed the event that closely.

Morbius had said that the simplest plans were the often best and picking her up from the side of the road in the fading light presented only a small risk. If they suspected observation, there always existed the opportunity to abort the operation and perform some innocent activity such as a trip to McDonalds.

As soon as the girl was safely ensconced in the car, Morbius had produced a hypodermic needle and injected her in the neck with a fast acting tranquiliser. Her eyes had gone wild and she'd struggled for several seconds before the drug took effect. Hunnicutt had tempted her into the car with the promise of an expensive gift but, while he'd paid out over ten thousand pounds so far, Pamela would never experience the benefit of it.

He'd driven away from the school, his heart beating furiously with the excitement of participating in the abduction of his own daughter and relishing the moment when he'd finally have her to himself. Morbius had slid the girl's panties down and explored her sex with his finger.

"She's still a virgin, David. As soon as we're back at the clinic, I'll sort her out."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a fairly painless procedure to puncture the hymen. We'll then be able to start the treatment."

"No. Absolutely not."

"It's necessary I'm afraid."

"That's not what I meant at all. I want to remove her virginity."

"It takes a certain degree of skill," Morbius countered. "I'm not saying no but if you mishandle the scalpel then..."

"I won't be using a scalpel. I plan to use a more traditional method."

"Oh. I see. There's a risk of vaginal tearing. She's quite a small girl and to accept a fully developed penis without preparation could produce damage. If you injure her, it may be several days before the swelling goes down sufficiently for us to proceed."

"Spare me the gory technical details. I intend to deflower the ungrateful wretch with my cock. Do whatever you need to do to make it possible."

"As you wish," Morbius grumbled, wishing he'd never agreed to participate in Hunnicutt's ludicrous scheme. The man had even beaten him down to near cost price, although privately, he relished the opportunity to ravish the man's daughter as soon as he left her alone. If the worst came to the worst, he'd sell her on the open market. Hunnicutt was hardly in a position to complain.


Pamela stretched out on the bed, wearing just dark stockings, long silk gloves, an open cup bra and a lacy thong that barely covered her shaved pubis. Short ropes attached to cuffs around her wrists and ankles secured her firmly to the bed while a black ball gag filling her mouth, stifled her cries of despair. Ruth had applied a generous quantity of makeup to her face and clipped soft tassels to her nipples.

A conveniently placed mirror allowed her to view her wanton appearance and it had a profound effect upon her. Tears streamed down her face as she perceived her probable fate.

She looked relieved when her father entered the room, hoping that he'd put an immediate stop to what was happening. When he began to undress however, her expression turned to one of sheer horror. Pamela struggled against the restraints as the man sat naked beside her, admiring every detail of how Ruth had prepared her. His hands roved over her exposed flesh, letting his excitement build.

"You're absolutely lovely, Pamela," he praised, "we're going to have so much fun, you and I."

The girl shook her head, trying to dispel the effects of the pervasive sedative that they'd injected into her system.

"After all this is over, you can go back to your mother but you'll ask her to allow you to stay with me over Christmas. It's warm in the Caribbean this time of year. You'll love my new yacht and we'll get to know each other properly. My girlfriend Nella is looking forward to meeting you. She's beautiful and bisexual. I'll enjoy watching the two of you together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.