The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Chalky was late. Jim sat on the park bench, looking out across the playing fields. Two groups from the nearby high school were engaged in sports activities; the boys were covered in mud as they dived and tackled in a competitive game of football while on the adjacent pitch, a group of teenage girls played hockey. He watched them race around, thinking that Amanda should be with them rather than in whatever dire situation she was. She was probably scared, desperate for her mum and dad, and wondering when her nightmare would finally come to an end.

As the hockey game continued, and he watched the innocent youngsters enjoying themselves, he became more and more determined to find Amanda and help her return to lead a normal life.

"I like that, Mister Penrose," a voice from beside him spoke. "Lots of bare female flesh running around. So much energy."

"Sit down, Chalky, and take your eyes off them," Penrose snapped. The man did the former but Jim realised he would be lucky to hold half his attention with such a distraction on view. "You're late."

"Not my fault, Mister Penrose. Your men had me out of bed at nine o'clock this morning. Gave me a right grilling they did."

"Who?"

"Some uniform plods. Looking for your Amanda. Pretty little thing, lovely slim legs."

"You're incorrigible."

"That I am, Mister Penrose. That I am."

"Let's get this over with before your eyes pop out of your head. What have you got for me?"

Chalky paused, obviously disappointed about how much he could find out.

"I asked around. Nobody around here knows anything about it. If you're looking for a local pervert then you'd better think again."

"It might be somebody you don't know."

"We know them all, Mister Penrose. More than your stupid computers and pointless CRB checks will ever tell you. You just need to watch one as he passes a young boy or girl, watch his body language change and you know all you need to know. I'll bet half of them haven't even been checked. They've never been arrested for anything in their life so why should they have anything on file. Only the stupid ones get detected."

Penrose looked at Chalky.

"Or the unlucky ones," he smiled guiltily.

"So you've got nothing?"

"Not much. Remember that other thing we talked about though?"

"Which other thing was that?"

"The kidnapping ring."

"Oh yes," Penrose confirmed, still not quite believing that it existed, even after talking with Hammond.

"I asked about that too. The rumour is: if you've got a hundred grand or two to spare, you can pretty much pick your target and they'll go grab her, do something to her mind, and then hand her over to you ready for anything you want to do."

"What exactly are you saying?"

"Apparently their mission statement reads: from schoolgirl to slut and everything in between."

"Are you telling me that this is serious?"

"It's hard to tell fact from fiction these days, Mister Penrose, although the source I got it from is usually pretty reliable."

"And they may have taken Amanda?"

"Who knows? I'm just reporting what I heard. My source heard it elsewhere and there's not much else to learn. I've hardly got a hundred grand to go testing the water and even if I had, knowing my luck I'd just end up with some con artist or a police sting operation."

"It might be worth following up though. This could be a major lead."

"Well count me out, Mister Penrose. Chances are is that there'll be some nasty people involved in anything like this. I'm looking to live a nice quiet life from now on, a nice LONG quiet life."

"Alright, Chalky. You've made your point. If you hear any more about this though, be sure to let me know."

"Of course, Mister Penrose." He stood up and waited expectantly. Jim fished a couple of twenty pound notes out of his wallet and passed them across. A sharp whistle blew and the two groups on the field departed rapidly, glad for the opportunity to finally escape the chill morning air.

"Bugger, I've missed the game," Chalky cursed.

Jim smiled and walked back to the car. He dialled Angela's number, hoping to solicit her thoughts on the new information. It rang for quite a while before she eventually answered.


Angela was in ecstasy. Joanna had assailed her with her hands and mouth and just brought her to a crashing climax. They lay cuddling naked on the bed, fingers interlaced and lips pressed together while they contemplated how to proceed. The phone disturbed her reverie and she had to stretch across to the bedside table to pick it up.

"Yes," she sighed breathlessly.

"You sound out of puff," Jim replied.

"I had to rush to pick up. I'd put my phone down in the other room."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Joanna's."

While they spoke, Joanna snuggled up behind her and reached around to play with her breasts. She tweaked her nipples and Angela had to bite down on her lip to prevent issuing gasps of delight into the phone. Jim relayed his conversation with Chalky while Joanna placed a series of tender kisses along her spine until her face was pressed against her backside. The first touch of Joanna's wet tongue against her anus sent a jolt of electricity through her body and she emitted a tiny whimper.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked.

"I ... I banged my knee on the coffee table," Angela lied as Joanna rimmed her repeatedly.

"You might want to ask Joanna if anybody suspicious took an interest in Amanda over the past few months, somebody that could have been priming her for abduction."

"I'll ask her the next chance I get," Angela panted, trying to concentrate on the conversation when Joanna's actions were becoming harder and harder to ignore.

"I'm going back to the station. There're some enquiries I want to make. I'll see you there shortly. How's Joanna doing?"

"Much ... much better," Angela gasped as two fingers slid into her vagina, working in tandem with the stimulation of her sensitive backside.

"Put some cold water on it."

"Huh?"

"Your knee. Cold water will stop the swelling."

"Fine. Yes, I'll do that. See you in a bit."

Angela hung up and screamed as Joanna introduced a third finger into her vagina, while using a finger of her other hand to tease open her sphincter and then slip her tongue inside. She squeezed her breasts as she abandoned herself to Joanna's ministrations.

The woman had not been with another female since her ordeal as a teenager, but her skill at delivering pleasure seemed boundless. It was as though years of pent up emotion was suddenly being released like sudden lightning discharge. Her body was the earth rod that conducted it safely to ground.

She bucked and groaned as another climax neared, pinching her nipples painfully to prevent herself passing into oblivion. Unable to hold out any longer, she emitted a long drawn out sigh and basked in the warm wash of sensation that spread through every nerve.

Angela awoke to find Joanna resting her head upon her chest, using her breast for a pillow. She stroked the woman's hair lovingly, wanting nothing more than to spend the entire day with her.

"I need to go. Jim will be looking for me."

"You'll need to take a shower."

Angela forced herself to her feet and Joanna accompanied her to the bathroom, helping her adjust the temperature and flow until she washed away the sweat of their exertions. Joanna looked lovely yet so vulnerable. She couldn't resist holding her one more time. As their arousal grew, she slipped down to her knees and buried her mouth between Joanna's thighs. She lapped insistently at her sex before concentrating on the tiny exposed bud, flicking it back and forth. Joanna's hands held her head tightly while she pressed her crotch into Angela's face, deepening the contact.

Joanna gasped as she came, momentarily losing control of her bladder and voiding a small quantity of urine. Too excited to care, Angela continued to torment the woman's labia until she climaxed a second time. Dropping down beside her, Joanna kissed her ardently, tasting traces of her own juices. Her fingers foraged between Angela labia and started to stir up her enthusiasm once more.

"I have to go," Angela protested but her hand had other ideas as it sought sanctuary amongst Joanna's tangled pubes before spearing her with the full length of her index finger.

They collapsed in a heap on the floor of the shower cubicle as they mindlessly assailed one another without mercy. Half an hour later, they emerged clean and completely sated. Angela gathered up her clothes and headed towards the door.

Joanna followed her, still naked and it took all Angela's resolve to finally leave. The sex had been intense, much more than with any of her previous lesbian relationships. She tried desperately not to compare it against what she shared with Jim, but it was difficult not to.

She kissed Joanna goodbye and returned to the car, arriving at the station a short while later. Despite telling herself that she should end things now, her body was trembling with anticipation of the next opportunity to meet up with Joanna.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked with concern in his voice. "You look a little peaky."

"I think I'm coming down with a cold. Joanna started with one over the weekend."

"Just what she needs, on top of all this."

"I know. She's hanging in there. I think she appreciates all my efforts." She hated deceiving Jim but her body sometimes had a mind of its own. After a two-year recess, the temptation to find another woman to love was simply too strong for her to ignore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.