Chosen Frozen II
Chapter 6: Morning Routine

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Morning Routine - The continuing adventures of the colonists of Thule. The 12th is now being expanded from Brigade to Division - more challenges, more people, more battles, more Sa'arm.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Polygamy/Polyamory   Military  

The ringing of a virtual alarm clock jolted the bedroom's three occupants awake.

"Good morning, Private Wilson," came the calm voice of the AI. "It is oh-six-hundred hours ship's time. You have one hour to prepare yourself, your concubines and dependants, and get yourselves to the mess room. It is recommended that you consume breakfast in the ship's mess with your fellow sponsors. The mess room will be open for breakfast from oh-six-thirty."

"Very well," Dave sleepily advised the AI. "Come on, ladies, wakey wakey, rise and shine."

Both of his concubines shakily arose, still partially asleep and worn out from the entertaining bonding activities of the night before.

"Babs," Dave commanded, "go upstairs, wake up the kids and get them down here. Angie and I will get our showers in while you do that. As soon as the kids are in the living room, you get your shower."

By the time Barbara had gotten the kids down to the main floor, Dave and Angela had finished their showers. Dave was now dressed in a plain-grey coverall, while Angela wore the concubine shift. Barbara shared her shower with the five kids. Her embarrassment over being nude in the shower with the two boys was soon overridden by her need to chivvy four-year-old Shirley along. The child was more interested in playing in the falling water than in actually getting clean.

With minutes to spare, they made it to the mess hall. A tall figure in dress green, wearing sergeant's stripes and bearing a matte-white pace stick, stood at the doorway, glaring up and down the corridor.

Another two families followed the Wilsons, and Sergeant Kowalski entered the mess room. A corporal, seated between two naked concubines, shouted, "ROOM!"

Everyone in the room flew to their feet. There was dead silence for a moment as a disgusted Kowalski strode in. "I am Battalion Sergeant Major Kowalski. You may call me by my first name." He paused for effect. "'Sergeant Major.' Welcome to the 12th Marine Division, the Chosen Frozen. Sit."

Everyone sat, but nobody except the kids did more than sneak a bite from their plates.

"In the future, when an officer or NCO enters a room, you sit to attention. I'll excuse you this once. Carry on eating. We've a lot to do today, and not a lot of time to do it in."

Everyone resumed consuming calories as Kowalski glared at them.

"We start with the Marines' body modifications this morning at oh-eight-hundred. The schedule is posted. Marine body mods will be done between oh-eight-hundred and twelve-hundred, and thirteen-hundred and eighteen-hundred."

A few men had a screen pop up before them to indicate that they were to be in the med tubes by no later than oh-eight-hundred.

"Those of you heading into the tubes this afternoon, get into your sleep trainers in your pods. You'll start with basic dress and deportment military courtesies, and Confederacy Armed Forces rank structure. Those of you in the morning contingent, hit the sleep trainers after lunch."

More of the Marine recruits had the AI display their daily schedules.

"If you haven't filled out your concubine allotment, listen up! You'll notice you aren't scheduled for med tube time today – you'll be accompanying teams of Marines on regular extractions to pick up suitable concubines, and will have to get your sleep training done after you've finished. You will be finished filling out your harems by sixteen hundred." He glared around, to the discomfiture of certain sponsors. "Or else."

He resumed pacing, and the privates resumed eating. "In the evenings and after tomorrow during the day, you can have your concubines' body mods done. I recommend you start with their wish list, and dial back anything that turns you off. You get the final say, remember, but if they like the way they look then they'll be happier with you – not that you'll have any chance of surviving their... 'appreciation'."

The room erupted in snickers.

"In addition, these pods are your homes. You can decorate them as you like. I suggest you have the concubines come up with a floor plan for your approval while you're busy today. We can have the floor plan modifications done tomorrow while they're in concubine training and the pods are empty."

"As soon as your harems have finished breakfast," Kowalski concluded, smacking his hands together so hard he made many of those present give a startled jump, "you can take them back to your pods. Then either hit the med tubes, the sleep trainers, or return to the common area for assignment to extraction squads. Sooner you get started, the sooner you're finished. Let's go."


On board the Arctic Princess, the morning routine was similar to a warship: the ear-splitting, irritating boatswain's pipe played "Wakey Wakey" through all the pods at oh-six-hundred sharp – a little too sharp for Lyn, who had managed to overcome her inhibitions and enjoy Terry's attentions into the wee hours the night before. The voice of the duty Quartermaster rang through the Public Address system: "UP ALL HAMMOCKS! UP ALL HAMMOCKS!"

Wendy flew from her bunk and raced from cubicle to cubicle. "Up all hammocks! Up all hammocks! Let's look alive, let's get these bunks made, get the diapers changed, get our showers in! Move it!"

Lyn sniffed her skin. She could definitely identify the smell of sex. She desperately needed a shower.

Wendy snagged the two newest concubines, still not wide awake. "Look, girls, we're the older so we've got to act as the good examples. Get your showers in first, get in shifts, get your bunks made and give a hand with the mothers. You ever change a diaper before?"

Neither Lyn nor Sandy had ever been in a situation where they had to perform this chore. Wendy swore. "AI, do we have any child care classes, and can we get these two in that class?"

"Affirmative, Concubine Wendy Chambers," the AI responded. "As a result of your conversation with Concubine Sandy Hause and Concubine Lyn MacDonald, both of these concubines are already scheduled for the ten-hundred class on basic child care."

"C'mon, we've got to get this hen party moving." Wendy thumbed at the teen concubines and children behind her. "Won't be long before First Call for Mess."

Just then, a three-note bugle blast came across the intercom.

"What's that?" asked a startled Lyn.

"First Call for Mess!" came a disembodied voice of the Duty Quartermaster. "First Call for Mess!

"I think it might be the first call for mess," suggested Sandy.

"I think you might be right," Lyn agreed, as concubines and dependants lined up at the pod hatch.

Five minutes later, the bugle blew again. The same disembodied voice called out, "Mess Call, Mess Call!" and all the inhabitants – some encumbered with infants or toddlers – joined the stream of bodies heading toward the mess room.

At the Mess Room, Sandy noted that each pod had its own assigned table, with room for everyone. Enough high chairs had been placed at each table for the infant and toddler contingent. Wendy had the free concubines and dependants get their meals first, and then oversee the occupants of the high chairs while their mothers grabbed trays. It was efficient; within fifteen minutes everyone was tucking into a nourishing breakfast.

As Sandy sat back and let digest her meal of a western omelet, home fries, coffee and orange juice, she felt comfortable. The Arctic Princess, she decided, wasn't the worst place in the universe to be.


No loud bugle, squealing boatswain's pipe or clanging alarm clock woke Samantha. Instead, the lights in her bedroom gradually and gently came up to full strength over five minutes. At the end of that time the AI calmly advised her, "Sub-Decurion Redburn, it is oh-six-hundred." The teen rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, stretched, and slapped the bare butts of her bedmates, Vickie and Callee. Samantha was the sponsor, so Samantha set the dress code for her pod: her concubines routinely wore nothing but their collars.

As Samantha showered, eight-year-old Michelle staggered in to join her. Mickey was never a morning person but, like her cousin Allison, she hero-worshipped her sponsor and spent every possible moment together with her.

By the time the pair emerged from the washroom, clean and still sky-dressed, Vickie and Allison had breakfast laid out. Callee was busy feeding her son Jason. Michelle was by this time feeling almost human, and happily settled down at the table beside her cousin.

As Samantha took a couple of pancakes from the plateful gracing the middle of the table, she addressed the AI. "So, what's our schedule for today look like?"

"Concubine Victoria Redburn has routine office hours from oh-eight-hundred to thirteen-hundred, ' the AI reported. "There are seven patients scheduled, six for routine prenatal checkups and one a routine post-adoption review. Details will be provided at the surgery." Vickie was the planet's sole veterinarian, responsible for increasing the pet population as well as ensuring that wherever possible, the cats, rabbits, mice and gerbils were adopted out to family units and properly cared for. It was not unusual to see the attractive brunette wandering around either the Marine Corps' Camp Shackleton or the Navy's Base Scott, dressed in a white concubine's shift with the veterinarians' symbol on the breast pocket.

"Concubine Callee Redburn is instructing two child care classes at Camp Shackleton's school in the morning, at oh-eight-hundred hours and at ten-hundred hours, and a third at the school at Base Scott in the afternoon from fourteen hundred hours to sixteen hundred hours. She will be free from thirteen-hundred until fourteen-hundred."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.