The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 32: "You're on the air..."

Venera and Wendell went back and forth over the entire show. They were both articulate and passionate, but Venera's intellect and reasoning showed through. She explained that her study in a clear and coherent fashion.

"Venera, would you mind if we took some calls?" asked Wendell.

"Sure, I would love to hear what everyone thinks."

"OK, let's go the phones," Wendell went on. "We have Sid on line one. Sid you're on the Wendell Wilkins Show. Go ahead."

"Hey, Wendell ... first time caller, long time listener," said Sid. "I just think ya all are a bunch of perverts. And I'm glad that they are going to put that woman in jail for a long time."

"Well, Sid this is a free country after all and you are entitled to have your own opinion about naturism and the law should protect you to the fullest extent. But it also protects my way of life and the law will protect me as well."

"Thanks for your call, Sid," said Wendell, who was a smooth operator and good at his job. "I suppose you can't expect everyone to be on your side. Seems like the masses are lining up against you. Let's take another call. We have Sally. Sally, you're on the air."

"Thanks for having me on," said Sally. "You know, I have to say I don't see anything wrong with what this lady is saying. I mean I'm a mother of three and my husband and I live in a smaller house and we're sometimes seen by each other in the nude. I've got to tell it's really no big deal."

"Thank you Sally, you have a very good attitude," answered Venera. "And actually, you're doing a very intelligent thing. This study documented time and again that regular exposure to positive social nudity is beneficial. Those who practice naturism have greater self esteem and confidence and naturism leads to significantly higher academic success. So Sally, I would encourage you to do just what you're doing. And consider going nude more often and with others, as well."

"Who knows, maybe we'll try it," answered Sally.

"OK, let's take another caller," started Wendell. "We have Ted ... Ted you're on the Wendell Wilkins Show."

"Hey Wendell, I'm a big fan," said Ted. "I've got to say that I don't see what all the fuss is about. These people aren't hurting anyone. They pay their taxes. They don't bother anyone else. If they have kids, it sounds like they have their parent's permission and the parent's involvement. Leave them alone, we have too many rules and frivolous litigation in this country as it is."

They took several more calls and Venera and Wendell went back and forth on the issue throughout the show. Some of the calls were negative about the issue of naturism. But there were many that with supported it or took a 'live and let live' approach.

That night Venera stopped by and talked to Lisa. After undressing at the door, she joined Lisa in the living room.

"So how did it go today?" asked Lisa.

"You mean you didn't listen to the show?" asked Venera.

"No, I couldn't bear to."

"Well, I'm not going to try to fool you, there's a lot of people out there that are against us," admitted Venera. "But there is a sizable population that is either supportive of public nudity or that don't think it's a big deal."

"Really?"

"Yes, I know you're gun-shy about going in public since that mob incident and the way the local news treated you. But I think there are people out there that are on your side. Try not to let it get you down, OK?"

"Huh, that is something," answered Lisa. "You know one of the things that I realized after going through all of this is that I don't have to face this alone. There are people that will help you along the way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.