The Gold Rush Days of Guinevere

The Gold Rush Days of Guinevere "Goldie" Jones

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Goldie is little miss prim and proper and she decides to find a husband to solve her need for male companionship. Her skills in playing golf make her a winner on the competition circuit. Her new secret husband is her Caddy in the tournaments. He is quite rich and has not need to work other than helping his wife succeed in her selected sport. A trip to America turns tragic and Goldie may find solace with a new friend Alain Dupree, heir to the Givinchy fortune.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Oral Sex  

Guinevere "Goldie" Jones hated the name Guinevere because all her so-called school-chums teased her unremorsefully about "getting it on" with her lover Lancelot. Goldie was not quite sure what "getting it on" actually meant but she was certain it was not something a lady would do.

Goldie's mum was a very religious woman and she raised her only daughter to be very circumspect in her both her studies and in her play. Although Goldie was probably the prettiest girl in her graduating class, she was yet to be kissed in a romantic way by any of boys in the graduating class.

When she went to University, Goldie thought that everything would change.

She was surprised that everything was just the same except she got very interested in playing golf on the varsity team for females that had just been started as part of a gender equality program.

Soon, Goldie was the foremost player on the entire team and most of the instructors felt she was better qualified than most of the male players as well. Her success tended to put off most of the males attracted by her stunning good looks and sparkling personality. Her sense of shyness came across as a "you are not good enough for me" attitude that turned the male students off almost immediately.

So at the tender age of 22, accomplished golf amateur Goldie Jones joined the circuit that traveled the British Isles during the season for certified play. She had only a 2 handicap and excelled on the putting green. Goldie was easily the prettiest girl on the circuit and her handsome posterior was featured on "Women's Golf Digest" sparking interested looks from every male particularly interested in that part of the female anatomy.

Goldie's secret was that she was still a virgin.

It was something that she wanted to remedy in the quickest way possible. Since she had been brought up as a "good girl" by her doting mum, she needed to get the ring on an eligible bachelor as soon as she could.

Fate brought her Simon.

Simon was not a professional golfer.

He was only a lowly "bag boy". He loved everything about golf but was never good enough to get onto the roster for the men's circuit. So he used his extensive knowledge about the game to assist the actual players. It was not really necessary for Simon to work for a living as his income from his inherited investments was large enough to preclude him from ever having to work anywhere.

It was a whirlwind courtship.

Simon was astonished when the beautiful professional golfer Goldie came over to his table in the 19th hole lounge and asked him to help her with her backswing. Simon had a reputation for assisting any interested party with various aspects of the game even though he tended to freeze mentally in a real competition.

They agreed to meet early the next morning before play began to hone up her skills. The very first time Simon found his long muscular arms around the beautiful girl, he found his manhood rising quickly to press against her lusciously curved flanks. It was a situation that needed no words, no promises, and no questions to be answered.

Goldie looked back over her shoulder at the handsome young man and lifted her lips for his tender kiss. A little spark of electricity seemed to jump between them and she felt for the very first time a tingle in her female core that signaled her desire to cleave into his manly flesh.

That kiss lasted almost forever in both of their minds.

The touch of his excited member on her soft bottom made Goldie tremble with desire and she wanted to give him every part of her body for his exploration and pleasure. Deep inside, she knew that was not really on her "good girl" agenda, but her female flesh was weak and her desire strong. Goldie was fortunate that Simon was not like the other males that roamed the courses looking for easy conquests.

Simon was a gentleman in the true sense of the word.

He had been looking for a partner for a long time and he knew instinctively that this beautiful but shy girl was just perfect for him. He lost no time in presenting her with a beautiful diamond of some 3 full carats.

"Simon, I can't accept this. This is much too expensive. Let's go and get a small one. That is all I need. You know you can't afford this."

Simon laughed at Goldie.

"We can certainly afford this, darling. I make the cost of this bauble in one day on the stock exchange."

Goldie was quite surprised. She had no idea Simon was rich. She wanted to marry him just because of the way he made her feel deep inside. They sat on the bench far away from prying eyes and spent the better part of an hour learning all of the secrets of each other's bodies without any attempt to consummate their love for each other. They had mutually agreed to save that treat for their wedding night. It was to be two short weeks from now when the circuit was on a one month break and they could have an exciting holiday on the Riviera in a villa owned by Simon's family.

The wedding was all hush-hush. They did not tell any of their friends or the people on the tour. They both knew the other golfers and the tour followers would make fun of their love for each other because of Simon's lowly position. The pair of them went immediately from the tiny church and the harried minister straight to the villa just outside Nice.

Goldie was very nervous as she waited on the edge of the bed in her white satin nightgown. She was sparkling clean everywhere. She had brushed her teeth three times and gave her bum a last glance to make sure her undies were not bunched up.

When Simon came out of the bathroom, he coughed apologetically,

"Darling, do you want me to use a thing?"

Goldie laughed and replied,

"No, dearest. I want to feel your seeds shoot into me and if we are so fortunate to have a little one, I hope it will look just like you."

Simon seemed totally relieved and without another word, he rushed to Goldie's side and began to cover her body with tender kisses. Goldie opened her mouth to his probing tongue and felt her own juices begin to churn inside her body. She opened her new husband's shirt buttons and removed his shirt to reveal his muscular chest with a light sprinkling of blond hair. The tent in his bottoms was so intriguing to her that she hastened to pull down his pants to expose his rampant member pulsing with heated anticipation to enter her body and relieve her of her virginity.

Goldie was as ready as she would ever be.

Simon put her down on the bed on her back and guided her legs wide apart. He removed her white silk panties but left her silk nighty bunched at her hips. His finger delicately traced loving patterns over her womanhood and even pushed tenderly into her dripping vaginal lips. Lips that had never been penetrated by a male organ or even an imitation of the real thing.

Goldie shut her eyes and vibrated in passionate response to her husband's preparations. She wanted him to put it in her now. She had waited so long and her insides were quivering with anticipation for the touch of Simon's beautiful long shaft. She knew the first time would hurt her and she was ready to take the pain and become at long last a complete woman.

She opened her eyes when she felt Simon's long lean body slide between her legs. She reached out and wrapped her arms around his muscular back. She could feel the muscles rippling as he placed the tip of his long shaft right on her opening. The touch was so delightful; she let out a gasp of intense pleasure.

"Is it in yet, darling?"

"No, silly little muffin. We have a long way to go. I only have the very tip going into your opening as yet."

Goldie felt the shaft start to spread her virgin vagina apart and could feel her tiny tight little anus open and tighten as her husband's long shaft began to disappear inside her. She looked down at the miracle and just then she felt her hymen split open for Simon's entrance. There was a momentary jolt of pain, but it went quickly away and she felt filled in a way she had never felt before.

She looked up into her husband's eyes. They were so blue just like the sky. She was very lucky to have a husband with blue, blue eyes. He was still sliding inside, deeper, deeper, until he was pressing against her untouched cervix. It was sheer heaven. They were as one. They were motionless, she fully penetrated, he, fully inserted, then, Simon began to move in and out in a way that made Goldie want to give more and more of herself. She wanted to give every part of her body to Simon and keep him inside her forever.

The marvelous tool inside her began to get larger and she felt Simon start to move faster inside her. Her own insides were like a volcano ready to erupt. She started to say something but then Simon cried out and she felt the flood of cream fill her newly opened vagina right to the very brim.

She shuddered and then the orgasm overtook her body and she was unable to stop her own writhing convulsions under the full weight of her husband's drained body.

It was a nice start to a 14 day honeymoon that saw her repeat that performance daily, quite often, more than once each and every day. Simon and Goldie were two peas in a pod for the entire honeymoon.

When they returned to the circuit, Simon was Goldie's "Caddy" drawing snickers from the onlookers unaware they were husband and wife. Each night they found a way to be together and Goldie's level of play soared out of sight. She was now the number 3 player on the circuit and a player manager had approached her about the possibility of playing on the American circuit where the prize money was significantly larger.

Simon was very supportive of his wife's prospective move up in the competition arena.

The manager was surprised that Goldie wanted to take her own "Caddie" with her on the American tour but she knew Goldie would be a big hit both because of her level of play and her beautiful figure and breathtaking good looks.

Goldie was on her elbows and knees on the wide comfortable bed and Simon was covering her with his strong muscular body. The feel of his strong legs pushing against her soft rounded bottom made her feel deliciously submissive to his passionate strokes and she knew she was not far from another pleasant orgasm. The spurts of her husband's liquid present pushed her over the edge and she bucked like a wild pony trying to throw off a heavy rider. Simon just wrapped his arms and his legs around her body and held on tight until her frantic explosions subsided.

They both made plans about the upcoming trip to America.

Their first stop was to be in the Eldorado Hills Country Club. The beautiful foothills of the magnificent Sierra Madres Mountains. Gateway to Lake Tahoe, Reno, and the ultimate destination, Las Vegas at the end of the rainbow.

THE GOLD RUSH DAYS OF GUINEVERE "GOLDIE" JONES PART II

Decades later, Goldie would look back to this time in her life as being the most exciting and satisfying of her entire existence.

The American circuit was prodigious and financially rewarding. She earned more in one weekend than she did for an entire year in the British Isles tournaments. Her favorite of all was the "Gold Rush" open at El Dorado Hills in California. The lush greens and putting surfaces were tended with fastidious care by the country club groundskeepers.

Both she and her secret husband Simon enjoyed spirited love-making in the plushest of five-star hotels without the slightest hassle from any quarter. Even if she were to be discovered, it would seem to be just a romance between a player and her caddy. Not the stuff of expose magazines seeking more lurid scenarios.

An American player rated in the top rankings approached her in the dining room just before a practice round and told her in a steady and sultry voice,

"You are just delectable, my little muffin top. I could use a nice massage from your strong fingers to keep me nice and loose for the competition."

Goldie was so startled that she was at a loss for words.

The famous tanned and lean female seemed to take her silence as a form of assent and gave her a paper with her room number on it. She glided away to a bevy of chattering admirers seeking her valued autograph. No one asked Goldie for her autograph because as of yet she was still a virtual unknown on the circuit.

She was well aware of what the attractive older woman was alluding to. The thought of such goings-on did make her excited but strict up-bringing by her religious mum had served to drive the naughty thoughts from her head. Her marriage and relationship with Simon filled her physical needs far beyond her ever imagined expectations and she felt no need to expand her horizons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.