Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 16: "What are you doing here... ?"

"What are you doing here?" asked Robert.

"What are WE doing here?" yelled Heather, vainly trying to hide her nudity. "Never mind that ... what are YOU doing here? You were supposed to be going to the girls' camp ruins."

Just then, Sam, who made absolutely no effort to hide her own nudity, came up to join them. "Hey, Bro ... I like your outfit. Is it new? I don't remember seeing you in it before."

"I only wear it for special occasions, like when I'm here on this island. Are you having trouble?"

By this time, the other girls had gathered about, as well; Linda approached Tom and gave him a shy kiss on the cheek, Susan, even though she hadn't fallen in the water, had quickly stripped down as well as soon as they had arrived at the campsite and came to say hello to Luke and Jake totally naked, and Ginger, who was the only one besides Lisa who was still dressed, asked Henry where Thomas was.

"He stayed behind with Pete," he answered. "We've got a nice fire going. Are you guys cold? Why don't you come along with us?"

Karen and Heather looked at each other, confused as hell. Nobody seemed to care that almost every one was naked and no one, besides themselves, had made any effort to hide their privates ... this was really weird.

Lisa then joined in the discussion. "Very well ... I think that's an excellent idea. If you guys would give us a hand to hang out our sleeping bags to dry while we finish hanging up our clothes, we'll grab the food and we'll join you."


Henry hadn't exaggerated; the fire was nice – not too small but not so large as to drive everyone deep into the woods. Pete, who was naked, as was Thomas, had a big kettle of water boiling and he handed everyone a cup of hot cocoa while Thomas distributed blankets for every one.

"Okay ... the best way to get warm is to snuggle really close two by two and to cover both your backs with a blanket, leaving the front open to the fire. I suggest you use the other blanket as a seat cushion; I don't look forward to having to pick splinters out of your asses tomorrow morning."

While Pete was giving out his instructions, Lisa sidled over to Ginger. "Well, Ginger, I know you're not into this nudity business but, shall we give it a try so as not to feel left out?"

Ginger hesitated and nodded. Together, they removed their clothes and, after having piled them up and leaving them in the kitchen shelter, they joined the others. Pete gave Lisa a discreet wink in approval.

Hesitantly, the guys and the girls looked at each other, uneasy about sitting 'skin-to-skin'. Linda started the ball rolling by sitting next to Tom, while Jake just naturally sat next to Susan, just like they did at home. Lisa was right behind when she sat down to the right of Pete, Thomas asked Karen if she would sit next to him and Henry smiled hesitatingly at Heather, who smiled back. Ginger took a deep breath and sat close to Luke. Finally, Robert and Samantha, realizing they were the only two still standing, shrugged and sat down side by side, as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.