Cruise Tickets - Cover

Cruise Tickets

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I wanted to improve my marriage and bought some holiday cruise tickets as a surprise. Then I found out the shit hit the fan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   CrossDressing   Cheating  

I got home and both of my kids were home. I told my kids that I had caught their mother cheating on me and would be moving out and getting a divorce. I didn't tell them any of the particulars. Becky cried and said she hated her Mother.

"Don't say that Becky. Love your mother but hate what she has done. She has always loved you kids. I don't know why she did what she did but I can no longer stay married to her. I could never trust her again."

"Where are you going, Dad?" asked Bryan. He was trying to play the cool grown-up guy, but I could tell he was near tears his own self.

"I'll be staying with your grandparents until I find a nice apartment. You kids can stay here with your mother. You'll be on your own soon enough. You can always call me if you need anything. The deal with your college still stands, for both of you. I'll pay my share, like we agreed."

I packed a few suitcases with my personal things and spent my last night in the house. Becky even made me breakfast the next morning. Needless to say, Linda never came home that night.

My parents were devastated when I told them I was getting a divorce due to Linda cheating on me. They asked me if there was any chance of us mending the fences and I told them not a chance.

Becky called me and said her mother was dropped off at noon by some guy. It was the same car that the woman had picked her up in the night before. I didn't have the heart to tell her the woman and the guy were the same person.

The following Monday I went to see my friend, Bob, who was a lawyer, and explained what I knew and wanted him to start divorce proceedings. I wanted to get the accounts settled and equity divided. I told him even though she cheated I would use irreconcilable differences because of the kids.

If she were to fight the divorce I would file for adultery and name names including her friend Lisa. I had my phone with me at the motel and had taken picture after picture of Lisa getting fucked, sucked and taking it in the ass. I even had a few of Charlie coming in her mouth and her throwing up.

I did make copies of those photos and told my lawyer to send a copy of them along with the divorce papers. I asked him to put a rush on it. He had it ready by the following Friday and had it delivered to her workplace.

She tried to call me time and time again but I wouldn't take her calls. She even called my parents but my Dad told her he wasn't interested in her side at the present time.

One thing I found out was Becky did her own investigation. She told me that she heard that Linda's old friend Lisa was back in town and was opening up a nightclub. I almost had to laugh when she told me that there were going to be female impersonators, and she had to wonder if that was the woman her mom was going out with.

Damn that girl was smart. "You knew that! Didn't you, Dad?" she said after telling me. "You caught Mom with one of them, didn't you?"

I told her that I did know but anything else she could ask her mom. She said her mom would hardly speak to her or Bryan. It always ended up in an argument about Linda ruining it for our family. She did say Mom would go in her room and cry a lot.

My lawyer had all our joint accounts frozen. Neither of us could access them. I had a credit card of my own that I was able to use. I was sure Linda had one in her name only also. A lot of our bills were paid automatically from our checking account. Only they would get paid. It would only be for a couple of weeks. We could both survive till then.

The day the papers were served was the day I went to the lounge and met Beth. I knew I had to go home and face Linda. She would have received the divorce papers and I wanted to get on with my life. I called ahead and Linda answered the phone. I told her I would be there for our final talk.

I knocked on the door and Linda opened it. "It's still your house too, you could have come in. I received the divorce papers. I couldn't believe you made copies of those pictures." She said all that as I entered the door.

"Are you going to sign the papers and get this marriage over with?"

"You never gave me a chance to explain anything. We can work this out, I know we can. I love you Jay." She had tears in her eyes.

"Bull shit! You don't love me anymore than the man in the moon. You're scared of being on your own. You want to explain things to me. I'll tell you what I know and if I'm wrong than you can correct me.

"You cheated on me. You weren't forced or even manipulated. It goes back to when you told me you didn't know about Lisa and her whorehouse. Rumor has it you got your goodies off way back then."

"Who told you that?" asked a nervous Linda. No one ever said anything to me but I thought I would mention it and see her reaction.

"I'm not telling you anything. Now your friend Lisa is back in town, so you figured you could fuck around on me again, only this time you got caught. I do believe that you did get the job of writing the story of the new nightclub. Fucking around with the female impersonators was a bonus.

"If anyone we knew saw you with them, all you had to do is say they're your clients. No one would question that. I just can't believe I got suckered for so many years. Talking about having your cake and eating it too.

"We had a good life. I almost wish I never found out but you kept pushing the envelope. Now that I found out the truth, you make me sick. I don't even want to know how many men you've been with. I wouldn't believe you anyway. Right off the bat we both know you fucked Charlie, the Asian and the black guy. I don't even want to know the rest."

"Please Jay, let me speak. I'm sorry, I really am. I was wrong; I can change. All I need is a chance to prove it to you. Just give me another chance. Becky said you bought cruise tickets for the holidays for us. Let's go together and start over."

"I will use the tickets and I will be starting over, but it won't be with you. To me you are dead. I want you to sign the papers and get this sham of a marriage over. If you don't I will re-file using adultery and use all the pictures you have copies of.

"According to our state everything is fifty-fifty. I suggest we divide everything in half. You can have the house and I will get half the value out of our savings. There is very little I want from the house other than a few of my personal items that belong to me. I want nothing that has anything to remind me of you.

"I'm waiting two days and if my lawyer hasn't received your signed papers I will re-file using adultery. Don't test me because you will lose. Just think of your parents and all your friends and your kids seeing the pictures.

"Everyone knowing you cheated is one thing; seeing the evidence is another. Two days, that's all you get." I turned around and walked out.

Linda signed the divorce papers and had them returned to my lawyer the next day. He had a document drawn up dividing our assets down the center. I would receive the bulk of our savings and she in turn would get the house and the furnishings. I would have my name removed from our checking account and joint credit cards.

We each would keep our vehicles and there would be no child support since our kids were over eighteen. Needless to say there would be no alimony. We would both keep our retirement programs. I had already promised the kids I would pay my share for their education. They'd have to work part-time during the years and summers, but they wouldn't have to borrow.

Bob explained to Linda that he would take the papers to a judge for approval. If she wanted she could get her own attorney and have the proposed decree looked over.

Linda told him that she just wanted it over with now. Bob told me she looked dejected. I guess she thought since we were married so many years that I might give her another chance. She knows I have always been fair with her and would never do anything to hurt the kids. I guess you could say she trusted me, something I didn't have for her anymore.

Becky told me Linda cried when she heard that I had planned a holiday cruise for the two of us as a getaway and starting over without the kids at home. She knew that this time she went too far and got caught.

When Bob came back from the Judge he told me I could go and pick up my personal items. He even asked Linda if she wanted to be there when I got my stuff. She told him she didn't, she actually trusted me.

I was able to get the few things I wanted in two loads in a pick up truck. Dad said I could store them in the basement. I really didn't have much.

The following day I got a call. "May I speak to Jay Bradford please?"

"This is he, what can I do for you?" It was a woman's voice.

"This is Beth, Beth Williams. We met a week ago. You asked me to check on available apartments in our area." I couldn't believe she was calling me. The tone of my voice changed.

"Beth, I'm sorry that I talked so stern. It's been a pretty bad week for me. I'm so glad to hear from you. You mentioned apartments; is there something available for rent near you?"

"As a matter of fact, there is. It's a couple of doors down. An older couple just moved out and the owners haven't put up a for-rent sign yet. Are you interested?"

"Yes of course. I can be at your place in an hour. Would you mind going over there with me? I'll take you out for dinner afterwards."

She agreed and I quickly cleaned up and went to see her and the apartment. Beth seemed so gentle and easy going. We went and looked at the apartment. It had two bedrooms and they supplied the stove and refrigerator. It even had a microwave oven. I told the agent I would take it. I could move in the following weekend after they finished cleaning it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.