Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

Bonuses and 'Mike'

The next day was the day to deal with the bonuses at work. She woke fairly refreshed, even though she'd had less sleep than she'd wanted. Another shower brought her around. She opted for a lovely set of pink panties and bra, a short pleated skirt and a matching jacket top with a little bit of burgundy lace showing from a camisole.

Then she was off. It was a fairly nice day. Her process with the bonuses was to work with Mary, the COO. She and Mary got to the office at almost the same time. Mary said that she'd be in in a minute.

When she came into Barbara's office from her own, Barbara wolf whistled at her.

"Very, very nice," Barbara said with a smile, "Sexy but not pushy. Makes me wonder if you're wearing panty hose, a garter or thigh highs."

"Well you just keep wondering, ducks," Mary said with a laugh. "Because I'm not going to show you."

Barbara visibly pouted, and Mary laughed.

"There you go again," she said with a grin,"I don't know if I should spank your ass or promise to get down and eat your pussy."

"Why not both?" Barbara said with mock innocence and it set them both laughing.

"Okay," Mary said,"tell me about your weekend."

Barbara reddened just a bit, prompting Mary to say: "That wild eh?"

Barbara gave a play by play with the hitchhiker and his friend, the neighbor and then the trash men.

"Wow, you always manage to turn me on with your little escapades."

Saying that Mary got up and went to the desk to plant a wet kiss on Barbara's upturned lips. Barbara put her hand briefly on Mary's ass over her skirt during the kiss. The kiss was short but got them both started down a very sexual road.

Mary broke off and said: "Okay the adventures have been told."

"Right," Barbara chimed in: "Work."

"Work," Mary confirmed.

The first thing that they did was review the year's progress with expenses and revenues. They were both pleased with the outcome and the progress of the company during the year.

"Makes you a rich woman, ducks," Mary said. "Well, yes and no" Barbara said but didn't elaborate.

Barbara moved them on then to the business of the bonuses. They worked on what they would be giving to the workers from the profits of the preceding year. They ended with a rather generous bonus for everyone.

"I'm just not completely satisfied with what we've done for Sally," Barbara said. "I realize that it is generous but she's so good at what she's doing and so good for us. What do you think?"

"Do you really want to know?" Mary asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Oh dear!" Barbara wailed, "I'm going to be in trouble here; I can just tell."

"That's one thing that I like about you," Mary said with a calm smile, "You realize what's going on so quickly and easily."

"Ah, shit," Barbara whispered, "I'm right, aren't I?"

"Well, yes," Mary concluded with a smile. "Here's the plan. We give Sally the regular bonus that she has coming from our chart but then we bring her in here and we tell her that there is another part to her bonus. The other part is that she gets to use you as her sex toy for one day."

Barbara's mouth dropped open. Then she grinned from ear to ear. "It'll eat her alive," Barbara fairly crowed. "It's a stroke of genius. Yes, we'll do it."

"And," Mary added, "You'll really enjoy yourself."

"And," Barbara said after her, "I'll really enjoy myself."

"Let's call her in," Mary said eagerly. But Barbara held up a hand.

"There's one more thing that I want to mention before we do. I've spoken to some friends and I want to run by you the idea of using some of our resources to purchase company cars for the executive staff: you, Sally, Andy, me. I understand that it'll be good for our corporate tax picture too."

"Hmm," Mary said thinking, "Lovely idea. What kind of cap do we put on it and what strings?"

"No strings at all for usage," Barbara said, "And maybe a cap of say $50,000 per car?"

"Done," Mary said, "You really are a good boss."

"Well thank you, Mar," Barbara said, "Even if you're not going to show me what's under that skirt."

"You're welcome, sweet ass, and no, I'm not."

They were both grinning at one more round in their constant sexual battle with each other.

Barbara called for Sally on the intercom. When she came in they asked her to sit. Barbara and Mary talked to her about how valuable she was to them as executive assistant. They gave her the envelope with a very generous bonus check. The amount made Sally blush.

Mary smiled and said: "We've done very well and you've helped a great deal. You deserve that."

Then Barbara explained to Sally about the new plan for company cars for executives and Sally was almost ready to cry. Sally got up to go but Mary put a hand out to keep her there.

"There's one more thing that Barbara wants to tell you; one more part to your bonus."

"Yes?" Sally said inquisitively.

"You tell her," Mary demanded of Barbara.

"Well, Sally, we've talked and we've decided, uh, I've decided to let you use me as your sex toy for a day."

Sally's eyes widened and her breathing became noticeably labored. "A day?" she said in a strangled whispered voice. "But what does it mean? What could I do, can I do?"

Mary broke in at this point and said, smiling at Barbara, "Anything you want."

"Jeez," Sally said with wonder in her voice. "Anything! I don't think I'd even know what to do."

"I know," Mary said, "That's why I will do it with you and help you with plans and ideas! You'll love it," she grinned at Sally, "And you will too," I guarantee it," she said winking at Barbara.

Sally was in tears at this point, telling them that they were just the greatest bosses ever, ever." She left in tears.

"Right on target," Barbara said.

"Exactly," Mary agreed.

Mary got up but Barbara put out a hand, and said: "One more thing, Mar; I need to talk to you about the bonus that I've decided on for you."

"Not necessary!" was Mary's quick remark.

"Nevertheless, give me a moment," Barbara said. "We both know that we are one of the best management teams in the industry. It's been hard work but look at how well we're doing. I don't plan to let anyone else steal you away. I've spoken the lawyers and I've had an agreement drawn up."

She pushed a document across the desk. Mary took it and glanced at it. Her head snapped up immediately.

"What!?" she said with almost alarm.

"Yes," Barbara said, "There is way too much money in all this just for me. You've earned this. I intend to make you full partner. I'll give you 48% of the stock and I'll keep the remaining 52%. We'll continue to build it up the way we have been and within five years time we'll just up and sell it. Let ourselves be swallowed and walk away with a huge number of millions. Sound like a plan?" Barbara smiled.

"Sounds like a plan," Mary rasped, "I don't know what to say," she continued.

"Saying anything is not necessary." Barbara said.

Mary got up then and rang for Sally.

When Sally got there, Mary said: "Watch both office doors. We have something we have to do here and want to be left alone for a while. No one gets to us, no calls nothing, unless the place is on fire."

"Understand," Sally said, and then before she left, she added: "Is anything wrong?"

"Wrong,"Mary said, "Why, no, she's just made me a full partner and co-owner and I'm going to take my clothes off now, eat her pussy."

The look on Barbara's face at this speech was euphoric.

"Ohhhhh," Sally almost wailed, "Can I watch?"

"Yes," Mary said quickly but make sure the doors are taken care of."

"Don't worry," Sally chimed in, "To get to watch this; I'll keep Atilla the Hun out." She went to make arrangements and came back in a little bit.

Meanwhile, Mary stood up and first unbuttoned the side button on her slim black skirt. It fluttered to the ground. She let it lay there. Part of being slutty just here and now was to not even care about her clothes or what condition they're in.

She stood and posed in thigh high smoke colored stockings and tiny red lace panties.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," moaned Barbara, "Look at you." she said in wonder.

"Eating time," Mary said with finality, as her blouse joined the skirt on the floor, then the bra.

Her tits weren't as big and magnificent as Barbara's but they were marvelous. From the corner where she stood, Sally simply moaned and ran her hand over her right nipple.

Mary looked at Barbara and said: "Panties off or on? You call it."

Barbara didn't hesitate: "Panties in Sally's mouth."

Mary laughed, "I love how perverse you are."

Barbara gazed at her, now naked except for her stockings and heels and said: "I simply love you."

"I know," Mary said, "It's part of what makes this work."

"Bring the chair around," Mary said.

"No," Barbara insisted, "Do it over here by my desk."

"Oh, yes, perfect." Mary said and moved sensuously over to where Barbara was still sitting.

She knelt and pushed Barbara's skirt up to her waist, and pulled her pink panties down, holding them out automatically for Sally, who was there in a trice to add another pair of fragrant panties to her mouth.

Then Mary knelt and pushed her face between Barbara's spread thighs, lifting her naked ass with her hands in order to shove Barbara's pussy into her face and open mouth. Barbara's moan was almost a wail, as Mary's mouth made contact with her cunt. It was all over then, so to speak but the wailing. Mary ate and Barbara came and Sally was the silent witness to it all.

It was finally Sally, standing pale and shivering from the scene before her and reluctantly taking the panties out of her mouth who brought Barbara and Mary out of themselves.

She spoke lightly but in a tone that suggested a return to business. "I'm really sorry," she began, "But, uh, Elena, the, uh, the lawyer is due now to go over the papers.

This was enough to rouse them. Mary jumped up and hustled with her clothes to her office and Barbara got herself straightened out.

Sally went out then and in a few moments buzzed both Barbara and Mary to tell them that Elena was indeed there.

Barbara went to knock on Mary's office door saying: "Are you decent, love?"

Mary answered: "I haven't been decent for a long time but I am getting dressed."

When Mary opened the door she was dressed except for her blouse, still standing in her skirt and red bra.

"You look so nice in a bra," Barbara said a little breathlessly.

"No, no," Mary laughed, "You've had your way with me and Elena's here; you're not going to talk me out of my clothing again today."

"Oh, damn!" Barbara said, a grin on her face, as she leaned over to kiss Mary's hand.

"Mmm," Mary intoned, "Partner and you kiss my hand also; you're really going all out."

"You're worth it, Mar," Barbara said with conviction.

"We'll see," Mary said, and allowed her hand to snake out and grasp Barbara's right nipple, squeezing and twisting.

Barbara gasped.

"Be careful of me, boss," Mary said, a penetrating look in her eyes. "I can be dangerous."

Barbara leaned over and licked the palm of Mary's hand, saying: "I'm counting on it."

"We'll see," was Mary's enigmatic reply again.

"But let's go, love," Barbara said, "The legal eagle awaits."

"So you're really gong to do this?"Mary said, an inquiring look on her face.

"Absolutely," was Barbara's reply.

They went in together. When they entered the room, Elena stood smiling there. She shook Barbara's offered hand and gave Mary a hug, offering her a word of congratulations.

"I'm fairly overwhelmed," was Mary's reply.

They sat for the official task. Elena was young, blond and leggy but with a very promising butt, at least that's what Barbara thought. A butt that was emphasized by the normally tight skirts that she wore to work. Today's version was a cream colored skirt, which matched her jacket, and a touch of red lace was showing at her breast. She'd been the company's lawyer, taking the job over from her father, who was retired, for a few years.

Elena summarized the action being taken by the papers, namely that with this action Barbara was making Mary partner with a total of 48 % of the stock and a salary equal to Barbara's. They both indicated that they understood and the papers were signed, the deed done. Afterwards, Elena excused herself, indicating that her schedule was busy that day.

When she was gone, Barbara said: "Nice ass on that leggy girl."

"You think so?" Mary asked.

"Definitely," was Barbara's answer.

And then the dam broke. Smiling and laughing they were in each other's arms.

"Oh, Mary," Barbara exulted, "I'm so pleased."

Mary, now wet eyed replied: "I don't quite know what to say. This will have to do."

With that she took Barbara's face in her hands and kissed her, deep, long, wet, open mouthed, tongue, lips, teeth and spit, until they were both panting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.