Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

Vacation at Aunt Barbara's

She was a little late getting home from her early run, not having expected the boys for quite a while yet. But was elated when they actually pulled into the drive just behind her Jeep. She got out all smiles, while Artie and Joe tumbled out of the van and stood grinning and staring at their Aunt Barbara's.

"There she is, folks," Joe burst out, "the sexiest and most beautiful Aunt on the planet, in the flesh!"

Artie continued the mood: "Aunt Barbara, you look wonderful in that running suit. How is it that you get to do any running with all the guys hanging around, or do you run to get away from them?"

They were all laughing by now. She was dressed in her powder blue spandex running pants, trainers and a sleeveless white top, showing more nipple, than maybe she intended. She had already put her matching blue jacket on at the door of the Jeep, when the boys drove up.

"Well, come here then, heroes," she called out to them, " and grab a piece of your old Aunt."

The boys needed no further invitation. But came loping to where Barbara was waiting for them, in an instant they were filling her arms and hugging her.

"My, my, my," she cooed, "big boys, marvelous boys, special boys."

Joe mimicked her own voice and tone when he came back with: "My, my, my, big buns, marvelous buns, special buns."

Of course his saying this was a sign to Artie and they both had grabbed a handful of Aunt Barbara's luscious ass, grinning madly at her.

"Don't handle the merchandise," she said. "But look at this; Linda let you bring the 'Booty Van;' what'd you have to promise to do to rate these wheels."

"Oh, we've got old Linda right where we want her," Joe said smiling.

"Yeah," Aunt Barbara shot back, "I just bet you do. So does this mean that you two are on the pussy posse while you're here?"

"It means," Artie said planting a kiss on his Aunt's cheek, "That we're going to treat you like you should be treated while we're here."

"Well, it's about time someone did," she said laughing but at the same time feeling a twinge in her pussy and also realizing that her nipples were stiffening. "Come on, your Lordships, grab your gear and inside with you."

She led the way. They followed giving her an appreciative "wolf whistle" at the way the spandex running pants fit her comely ass. She swung her hips lavishly in response.

"Whose got booty?" sang Artie.

"Aunt's got booty," answered Joe.

"Step it up, you maniacs," said Aunt Barbara, " a little more hustle and a little less ogling the local landowner."

The tone for the rest of the week was set about a day and a half later. Up to then Barbara and the boys had continued a great deal of good natured, yet sharp, repartee. She took to treating them as lords and she acted the part, early in the week, of their serving girl.

They seemed to eat it up and her undisclosed agenda was the fulfillment of a persistent yet sinister sexual fantasy to be in fact the slave, although 'slut' was the word she loved to use in her fantasies at masturbation.

She, in effect, took the boys to bed every night as her real masters and performed for them. And so she played the game of serving them during the early part of the week.

They began with great good humor to call her 'the wench'. The temperature was ratcheted up a bit on Tuesday during lunch amid this very kind of repartee. It was Joe the younger, who was turning out to be quite a challenge for Barbara, she realized, in a straight and sensuous sexual way, who did it.

He asked: "Aunt Barbara, do you know what a MILF is?"

She hesitated for a moment. The question made her unaccountably nervous. Artie was just looking on and grinning.

"Well," she answered, determined not to be cowed, somehow loving the very thought of that at the same time, "It means Mother I'd Love To ... ooh, you know."

Joe smiled at this and so did Artie and then Joe slid into the conversation: "No, you tell me, Aunt Barbara."

She was silent trying to regroup her feelings and faculties and realizing that this conversation was turning her on sexually: hard nipples, wet panties and all.

Then Joe cut into the silence with a simple command like word: "Tell us."

At that point she knew that she would. It was the tone; it was the look; it was even, in her quickly moving mind, the possibility of being humiliated in having to say the word before the boys.

Yet, she did: "Mother I'd Love To Fuck!"

"Ah, yes," said Joe. With a huge grin, the boyish one that always turned her heart so easily, "How about if Artie and I get you a shirt?"

"A shirt?" she answered somewhat weakly; she was hurriedly trying to figure out what hold this boy, the younger, had over her; but she knew it was there and what's more, so did he!

"Yeah," he continued with the same grin, "but it would have large red letters AILF. Do you know what that would l mean?"

"Yes," she said, trying to sound petulant and a bit angry, to cover her stiff nipples, "Your lordships are horrible to this girl!"

Then she began to flounce out of the kitchen.

Both boys laughed good naturedly at that and it was Artie now who said: "Shake, shake, shake your booty."

She stopped, turned a dimpled smile to them and then walked out, exaggeratedly swinging her ass for them. They clapped.

She stopped at the end of the hall leading to the kitchen and said: "You guys are horrible."

"Yes," Joe shot back "And you love it."

"You don't know the half of it," she thought to herself. Yet maybe they did.

It was shortly after that when the real turning point in all of this occurred. It was laundry day and Barbara was working on the laundry in the basement. She was just folding, and almost fondling, a pair of very brief, nylon bikini panty like underpants, when the boys showed up.

Before she thought she said: "Whose tiny, lovely panties are these then?" with a big encouraging smile.

"That would be mine," said Joe. "Do you like them, Aunt Barbara?"

"Oh definitely," was her reply, still holding up the red, nylon garment, as if it were on display.

Then she increased her smile and slipped into what she immediately realized was dangerous territory, saying: "Maybe you should model a pair like this for me, your lordship."

The look on his face was enough to tell her that she was in trouble with this. While his brother Artie lounged against the wall smiling, Joe simply unbuttoned his white shorts and slipped them down his legs. His underwear was just as brief, also nylon, and also panty like but white and almost transparent. A well formed and nicely sized semi erect cock was now on display. Barbara did nothing for a moment but stare.

Joe broke the silence saying quietly: "Now you."

Taking the opportunity that the laundry area offered he plucked a pair of bikini black lace panties off the clean clothes pile and held them out in the same way.

Smiling his inscrutable smile, he held them out to her and said: "These lovelies yours?"

"Yes," she managed but was unable to say much more for her turmoil.

"Now you," he repeated.

"What?" she said staring.

His voice was even softer, "You asked, I showed my 'panties', now I'm asking for you to show yours."

She turned red and started to stammer something about not meaning to offend. She also noticed that the prick in his underwear was now pretty rampant.

"Do it!" cut across her reverie and. much to her surprise, she reached for the buttons on her jeans and unsnapped an unzipped them.

She was really flustered now, and said in a rather apologetic voice: "Look, I ... uh, I'm not wearing anything nearly as nice as that.; I'm sorry."

Joe continued to stare her down causing her to lower her eyes and continued: "I'm glad that you're sorry, but you still have to show us; I showed, you have to."

In a little voice she said: "I do?"

To this they both just nodded and she sighed again and pushed her jeans down to her knees. She was wearing utilitarian white full, cotton panties.

"Cotton," Joe said in disgust.

"Yes, sorry," she almost whispered, but he barged into her apology with the demand for her to be silent.

She followed his order. Things were getting out of hand and she wasn't sure that she was all that sorry. Joe held out his hand to Artie, who, much to Barbara's consternation, handed Joe a pair of scissors, which were on the shelf there.

"Lift your t-shirt a little now" he said.

She did as he bid, lifting the t-shirt until her navel showed and she was displayed clearly in the cotton panties. Joe walked behind her and cleverly with the knife tip he cut a slit in the cotton panties from waist band to leg band along the side of the panties at her hip, only barely grazing her skin in the process. It sent shivers up and down her spine. Then he cut the panties on the other hip side in the same fashion. It made the panties flap a bit.

Barbara meanwhile was full of goose bumps, her nipples were so hard that they ached and her pussy was sopping. She was just loving this. Then Joe stopped and stepped away from her.

"We'll leave you some of your privacy," he said, indicating that he wouldn't cut the front and expose her pussy.

She only smiled at that.

"What," he said with surprise in his voice, "no, thanks?"

Then he took the scissors again and grabbing the fabric in his hand carefully proceeded to cut the crotch gusset out of the panties altogether, transforming them, along with the side slits, into a tiny, tiny white, cotton skirt, displaying Barbara's curly, brown pussy.

"Wow," Artie chimed in now, "Aunt Barbara, you rock."

They turned to go, leaving her in her humiliating position. Joe turned to her for one last moment and said: "Still no thanks?"

This time she took the cue and said: "Thank you, Joe."

He spun back to her as though she had committed an insult, almost shouting "What?"

She knew immediately. But he was back with the knife first. Hooking the bade beneath the waist band of the panties at each hip, he simply snicked and the panties fell to the floor.

And Barbara simply stood there exposed, and said a very sincere, "Thank you, sir." She followed it with a huge grin and added "your lordships."

The boys laughed at this and left.

Thinking about it later, she was pretty sure that, although their gambit had worked, they might just not know how well. Things were taking a turn that were positively exciting for her and she wanted to send a message about that. She hoped that the message would work.

Later the two boys went to their room to check something on the laptop that they'd brought. Both of them wondered what the large bag was on the bed. They had been talking about exactly what she'd supposed.

"Do you really think she took it okay?" asked Artie, the one who worried.

"Yes, I really do," said Joe without the amount of conviction that Artie would have liked him to show. But there it was.

"We'll see," said Joe.

Then it was that they saw the bag.

"Hey," said Joe, "What's this?" He opened the bag and laughing said "Son of a bitch! Artie, look at this and you tell me if it worked?"

He dumped the bag out onto the bed; it contained 10 pair of women's cotton panties, in various colors, even black. All were cut with slits in them exactly like the pair that Joe had cut when their Aunt Barbara was wearing them earlier in the laundry room. Each pair had been turned into the same kind of little, tiny skirt.

"We've got her now!"

Both boys were grinning, as they ignored the computer and went back to the kitchen.

It was a short time later that she found them in the kitchen.

"Hey, guys, what's up tonight? What do you two maniacs want to do? Or should I say: What would your lordships wish for entertainment this evening?" her voice was light and bright, back to the bantering Aunt.

If there were any repercussions for what had occurred, she didn't show it. She was also wearing a t shirt, a white one that had emblazoned on it, with nail polish, AILF! The boys both clapped and cheered.

Joe broke into the frivolity with a suggestion: "How about going to a drive in?"

"In the Booty Wagon?" she said laughing? "Wouldn't you rather go alone to try to spot some live ones?"

"No, Aunt Barbara," said Joe, innocently, "We'd rather go with you."

"I'd love to." she answered with a grin. So, their evening was all set.

They settled down, after they got to the drive in and it got fairly dark.

"I just used to love the drive in" Aunt Barbara said with some relish.

"I bet it's where you lost your virginity," said Joe, trying to keep his voice fairly light.

"You'd bet wrong, then," she answered with a laugh. "That would have been at one of the high school dances with a favorite foot ball player. But the drive in was where I first did ... uh," she hesitated.

"Don't stop there; tell us," Artie laughed out.

"Yes, we demand to know," Joe said with a grin.

"You demand? Your lordships?" She said entering the banter, "Do you order your slave to speak out."

"Yes, we do" they both said with élan.

"Well, it's a little embarrassing but it's where I first did the oral thing, you know."

It was getting dark enough that the darkness covered her obvious embarrassment but she knew that she'd thrown her caution to the winds and was going to play this night as it came.

"You sucked your first cock!" Joe said with a grin.

"Yes, alas," she said.

"Well, say it then," Joe put in with a little exasperation.

She did as she was told, letting all of this grow bigger and bigger.

"It's where I sucked my first cock." She said.

"Maybe we ought to give you another t shirt that says that on it," Artie said with a laugh.

"How about just writing it on a pair of panties?" came her answer. (She knew this was snowballing and didn't care!)

"By the way," said Joe, "Do you need to shop for new panties now? We appreciated the gesture."

"It was a sign, " she stumbled a little with this, "that everything was okay with us."

"We know," said Artie. "You're the greatest, Aunt Barbara, the AILF," he continued,

"The cocksucker!" said Joe with a dirty little laugh.

"Have it any way that you want," she answered. "But here's the show," she said as the movie began and they settled down to at least pretend to watch.

They paid desultory attention to the movie, cuddled up in the back seat of the van. In one scene the heroine was being seriously kissed by the movie hero.

"My, my, my," said Barbara with a kind of sigh. "That's kissing!"

"No," Artie chimed in, "This is kissing."

Saying that, two things happened at exactly the same time, as if they were well planned in advance. Artie put his arm around Aunt Barbara and pulling her to him began to kiss her intently and passionately. It surprised B and turned her on even more at the same time.

But as he was kissing her, and as she was sensing his mouth opening to hers, there was a fresh assault, for she felt the rather quick and, it seemed, practiced motions of Joe, who unbuttoned the waist band of her jeans and was in the process of pulling her pants down over her hips before she well knew what was happening.

She let out a little yip of surprise and just as she was going to pull away, Artie started sucking on her lower lip and she waded into the huge. wet kiss even more, giving Joe the time and opportunity to pull her pants down.

He quickly removed her heeled sandals, while Artie was still busy sucking on Aunt Barbara's lips. He had her pants off in a few moments.

They acted quickly at that point. Artie grabbed the hem of her t shirt and pulled it up to imprison her arms above her head; then he held her hands there, not allowing her to move them.

"We'll let you go," he said to her, "if you promise to behave and do what you're told."

She rather quickly said: "Yes, I promise."

She looked around then, when they'd let her go, saying: " Wow! I don't know whether to react to the kiss or the sneaky way that you stripped me to my panties. You planned that, didn't you?"

In answer Joe quietly said, with great authority: "Shut up and get on the floor."

A strange look came over her face in an instant. The momentary struggle came and went. She knew herself to be on the very verge of every fantasy that she ever wanted. These boys were users, and they were enthusiastic about it.

"If only their mother knew," she thought.

Joe reached out to push her but she moved then to obey him quickly. She was sitting on her heels on the carpet in front of them.

"Now what?" she asked with a very polite voice.

"Now what?" Joe echoed, "what do you think?"

"What do I think?" she repeated after him, "I think that now anything you want. This is your time. This is your vacation. I am your Aunt Barbara and I want to be your slave, or your slut, or your pig or any other dirty name you want to apply to me. I'll be lover, cocksucker, or anything you make me. Now spank me, cause me pain, write dirty names on my skin, choke me with your pricks. You see, I might be your fantasy but you are surely mine." She ended this difficult declaration with a smile. They shared the smile.

"This is going to be fun," Artie said.

"Yes, sir." she purred, "it definitely is."

"Okay, put your head on the floor and raise your ass in the air," Joe commanded.

"We want to see your ass."

She did so, allowing her t shirt to slide up and display the bottom of her white bra. Her ass stuck in the air clad in a pair of pink, nylon bikini panties with lace trim at the waist. She hoped that they were pleased.

"Nice panties," said Joe.

"Nice ass," said Artie.

"Thank you, sirs," was her meek reply.

Both boys scrambled down on the floor where she was. She kept her head down allowing them to simply play with her. Joe made the first move, landing a huge open handed slap to her ass. The crack was a loud sound followed by a rather appreciative moan on her part.

"Oh, yesssssssss," she hissed, as he landed several more slaps, temporarily pulling her panties down to slap on bare skin.

"Count them, slut," Joe ordered, "once you get to 30 hard ones you can start proving that you are a cocksucker."

The counting proceeded being only broken by her shaking voice and eventual tears at the pain inflicted. In between the counts, she had grabbed Artie's hand and was sucking on his fingers avidly.

When the 30 spanks were fully told, she offered her tear stained face to each of them for a wet, submissive kiss, and meekly said: "What now, my lords,."

There was no mockery in her voice now.

"Wait, Joe,"Artie said, and he reached in a drawer under the seat, bringing out a pair of scissors.

With them he cut off the hem of her t shirt so that it could no longer slide down and hide her red, reddened panty covered ass.

"Please, please, ' she begged, "Don't cut off my letters."

"Be quiet unless your asked to speak," shot Artie.

She nodded as the t shirt was radically shortened and her glorious ass was now constantly in view.

The boys considered her for a moment and Artie said to Joe, "One more little adjustment, don't you think?"

"Certainly do. Come here, bitch."

The Aunt was positively basking in the attitude that they were displaying but was wondering now what these two crazies would do. She crawled to Artie, who was holding the scissors and when she got to him, she gasped as he reached under her t shirt and with a snip of the scissors severed the straps of her bra; then he cut through the entire back of it pulling the useless garment out from under the t shirt and letting her large, pointy tipped breasts swing free.

"Ah, thank you, sirs," she said, emphasizing her feelings by kissing their hands. "Can I have those cocks now, please; I'm on the point of begging."

"Tell me, cunt," Joe said smiling a trace, "who was it that you gave your first blow job to at a drive in?"

She returned the smile and said, "your father and two of his friends. I never said that my first time was only one guy. I was a player in those days."

"Hmm," Joe said, "the old man has certainly changed since then. Now come here and take off our shorts, You have work to do."

She stopped for a moment and grabbed her purse bringing out her lipstick.

"What are you doing, stalling?" was Joe's immediate demand.

"I want this first blow job to be a lipstick blow job for you; they are always the best."

Having said this she applied a good deal of bright red lipstick to her full lips and crawled to them to pull down their tennis shorts, first Joe's and then Artie's, leaving them both with cocks sticking straight out into the air. She grabbed a handful of each and began her job of licking and sucking. And one thing was certain, she was good at it.

She paused to smile and say breathlessly, "It's been such a long time; thank you so much for this."

"You'll pay for it," was Artie quick reply.

She beamed up at them, kneeling there with her nipples pressing against the material of her t shirt and her pussy visible through the pink panties with a cock in each hand, randomly licking first one head then the other.

She worked on them with a will and it was all lips, and spit and tongue, and throat.

Artie broke the silence through clenched teeth: "Oh, shit, is she good; you are the best."

"Thank you," Aunt Barbara mumbled, her mouth at that time full of Joe's cock. "It's been a long time."

Then she paused, lifted her head and stared at them, still stroking their cocks while she spoke: "Thank you both so much for this; I will truly do anything."

They both laughed at that, "Yeah, we know you will. It's going to be an interesting vacation."

"It sure is," she chimed in, smiling.

Joe simply ordered her: "Suck my cock now."

"Yes, sir!" she said bending her open mouth to the task, continuing licking the crown, sucking the head, throating the shaft, smacking her lips and bobbing her head like the quintessential cocksucker.

"Cocksucker," Artie fairly hummed through tight lips, as she shifted her oral attention to him.

"Flatterer," she said with his meat still in her full mouth. She paused and asked: "Where do you want to cum? One in my mouth and one in my face or both in my mouth? And do you want to share the cum in my mouth in a kiss?"

Their grins were from ear to ear: "Oh, yeah!" They said with greedy voices.

"Me in your mouth," Joe, said.

"And I'll decorate your cock-sucker's face," Artie broke in.

"Lovely," she croaked and captured Joe's cock again, waiting for the gushers. they came soon enough, and she held the cum in her mouth only to raise up and share it in a special kiss first with Artie and then with Joe.

Then, her mouth licked out by her horny nephews, she bent her head back to Artie's cock. He came soon pumping his sperm all over her face. She licked what she could of it and rubbed the rest around with her hand.

"That was wonderful," she told them.

"Why don't we go home now and continue there?"

"Good," Joe said, "Just take this bra out to the trash can there. You won't need it anymore tonight."

"Out there?" she said, a bit shocked, a bit concerned and certainly a bit turned on.

"Out there," Joe said with Artie concurring.

So, she went: opened the door and stepped into the night wearing her heeled sandals, her shortened t shirt and her pink panties. She walked to the trash can and deposited the bra. As she turned back to the van, she noticed two young guys get out of the only other car near them. They went first to the trash and fished out the bra and then followed her toward the van.

The boys stood gaping at her wiggling, panty covered ass from a short distance, as she got back into the van and Artie drove them away.

Before they were even to the gates of the theater, Aunt Barbara ventured: "They were certainly impressed."

Joe stroked her cheek and said, "But you're impressive, babe."

She thanked him by kissing the palm of his hand and then licking it before sucking on his thumb like it were a cock itself.

"Hey, Artie," Joe said, "Go back. I think that our Auntie should give those guys a blow job for being so interested. Don't you."

Artie reacted with a big smile and turned the van back in the direction of the back row of the drive in. He settled them back right next to the car where the two guys were.

"Go get them," Joe commanded.

Smiling, Barbara slipped from her seat and, still nearly naked, except for her panties, shortened t shirt and heels, went to the passenger window of the car next to them. The two guys were bug eyed to see the big, beautiful almost naked woman back again, this time at the very window of their car.

The window was rolled down and Barbara leaned in almost touching the one kid with her tits. "My masters in the van have said that if you'd like to join us in the van I can give you a blow job." The driver of the car was out in a wink. The other guy had a strange look on his face but followed along.

When they were all in the van and introduced. Joe said simply to Aunt Barbara: "Shirt."

Without asking or hesitating she lifted the cut t shirt off over her had and was now magnificently naked except only for panties that did nothing to hide her hairy pussy.

"Who's first," she asked with the trace of a smile, getting down on her knees and crawling to the two guys in the back seat.

"Me," said the driver of the other car.

The friend again hesitated and after a short laugh the driver put in: "Don't mind him; he's gay, and really doesn't like girls."

Barbara pouted at this and said: "Too bad,"

This earned her a slap on the ass from Joe, causing her to 'yip' with the sudden pain.

"There's enough cock here for you without a scene." he admonished.

"Yes, sir," she said as she reached for the button on the jeans of the guy she was going to service. The other sat disconsolate.

Joe said softly, "Com'mere, Artie, let him do you."

"Sure," was Artie's reply quickly. "Artie sometimes likes guys to do him," was Joe's explanation.

Artie scrambled from the driver's seat and now was seated next to the kid getting a very loud and sloppy blow job just then from Aunt Barbara. The other kid was now definitely interested as he reached to open Artie's pants.

Artie put a hand on his hand and said, "You dress like her if you're going to suck cock like her."

The kid quickly and eagerly shed his clothes down to a pair of girl's very pretty red satin panties. He blushed at the whistles and comments and then bent his head to Artie's large, now erect prick.

It quickly quieted down to nothing but the sound of the kid and Aunt Barbara loudly and wetly sucking the pricks in their mouths. Both were busy. Joe took the opportunity to move behind Aunt Barbara and with a swift motion pull her panties down to the back of her thighs. He then climbed in and moved his own erection, not as big as Artie's but substantial, into her now soaked pussy.

She broke off of her sucking, grasping the kid's erect cock in her hand to stroke it, while it was out of her mouth and mewed: "Oh, fucking at last! Give me that, baby, give me that hard and long."

Her rapturous voice trailed off as she set her mouth back on the prick in her hand, much to the enjoyment of the kid she was sucking.

Joe broke the silence with a new command: "Hey bitch," he said, causing Aunt Barbara to lift her head, "and you too, Bitch," he said to the kid, who also lifted his head. ("It's Dennie, sir!) he managed. "Well, fine, it's Dennie, I want you to bitches to kiss and swap some spit."

Dennie looked a little dubious at that but Aunt Barbara took his face and kindly said to him: "It's okay, honey, just give me your lips."

This seemed to work a miracle as Dennie leaned over and gave lips, and eventually, tongue to Aunt Barbara in the kiss. Both of them continued stroking the cocks that had been in their mouths. Soon everyone was moaning.

It was Artie's turn to break into the reverie next. "Joe," he said. "Switch."

Without missing a beat, Joe moved onto the seat grabbing Dennie's head, with its willing mouth and impaling it on his dick, now wet with Aunt Barbara's juices. While at the same time Artie moved his somewhat larger prick around and implanted it inside his Aunt's pussy.

But only briefly. Then he set her to squealing and bucking as he forced his eight incher into her asshole.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh," was all that she could manage until he got a rhythm and then she was purring like a cat.

Almost at once the kid whose cock was in Aunt Barbara's mouth exploded down her throat, and Joe's did the same for Dennie, grabbing him by the ears to pull him onto the cock tighter as he spurted into his sucking mouth. At last Artie started filling Aunt Barbara's ass with cum also. When he pulled his cock out of her ass, he grabbed her by the shoulder and presented it to her for cleaning.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.