Making the Swim Team - Cover

Making the Swim Team

Copyright© 2011 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How making the team changes a young high school student and his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Over the next week, everything went back to normal. Kurt resumed his normal practice schedule and school routine. His mother picked him up from practice every day like clockwork. Kurt was even starting to get new friends. He also had the date of the next swim meet he was going to be in. He mentioned it to his mother on the way home one night after practice. She responded with a nod of approval and nothing else.

The Thursday night before the swim meet, Kurt was getting ready to go into the shower when his mother stopped him in the hallway. "Do you need help shaving your legs?"

Kurt then thought about how easy it was for her to shave his legs and agreed. "If you want to, that would be ok." He then thought that he would shave himself before she came into the bathroom, and leave just his legs for his mother.

Erin waited for the sound of the shower before she got the razor, and buzzer ready. She then walked to the bathroom door and unlocked it. When she opened the bathroom, Kurt heard his mother walk in while he was washing in the shower. "Mom, what are you doing in here!"

"It's easier for me to do it when you are wet. It saves me from buying so much shaving cream."

"But, Mom I am naked, and I only need the back of my legs shaved."

"I might as well do the whole thing since I am here. Just shut the water off, and stay in the shower."

When the water stopped, Erin slid open the shower curtain to reveal her naked son before her. This time she noticed his non-aroused penis dangling in front of her. She grabbed the bar of soap and commenced to lather the whole lower half of his body. She left no inch untouched, including his penis. By the time she finished Erin noticed that she got her son aroused again. Trying not to make a big deal of the situation, she did not say a word. Kurt also mentioned nothing about his mother washing his penis, as to keep the awkward situation from getter worse.

Erin was careful not to nick, or cut any part of her son's body. She paid close attention to the pubic region of her son's body. She also could not stop looking at her son's penis. It seemed to grow larger and larger right before her eyes. She could see the precum oozing out as she came close to it. Feeling almost guilty about getting her son aroused, she almost wanted to say sorry for doing it.

When she was done, Erin rinsed the wash cloth and wiped down his legs and private region to see if she missed any spots. When she came near his penis, she grabbed it gently to lift it to see if she missed a spot near the base. It was then that she felt it throb in her hand. Not realizing what was happening, she heard her son call out. "Mom!"

It was too late though. Erin was shocked to see her son's penis erupt in her hand and on her shirt. It seemed like he exploded in her hand. She saw white shots squirt all over her t-shirt, as he blew his load with great force.

Erin shouted "Oh, my!"

Erin moved back as quick as she could, but it was too late. Her chest area was covered in her son's sperm. "I am so sorry mom, I could not help it."

"It's ok, its natural. I should have known. Please don't feel guilty."

"More like embarrassed, mom."

Kurt turned the shower back on, and washed himself off. Hearing the door close, he hoped this night would end quickly. Feeling more embarrassed then the last time, he wondered what to say to his mother. He finished washing up and changed. He went downstairs and saw his mom watching TV. He sat down next to her, and waited for her to say something. After more than an hour of TV, he felt tired and went to bed. The only thing said between the two was good night.

The swim meet went like the last one, and Kurt was the first to race. He saw his mother in the stands cheering him on. Only this time the other swimmers were not as strong, and he won. His mother took him out again and they celebrated. Everything seemed to return to normal, and nothing was said about the other night in the shower.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.