Making the Swim Team - Cover

Making the Swim Team

Copyright© 2011 by Vektor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How making the team changes a young high school student and his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Kurt was excited about tryouts, and was anxious to make the school swim team. It was only last week the swim coach noticed him in class and asked him to tryout. He never thought about swimming for the school. He just started his Freshman year and was worrying about surviving his first year at high school, not making the school swim team. The real excitement was that he was being considered for the team. He was told by the coach he was almost guaranteed a spot if he swam good. Kurt knew he was nothing special physically. He was average height and lanky for his age group. No real muscles or prowess either. He guessed all those hours in swimming with friends paid off though.

By the end of the tryouts, Kurt was worn out and exhausted. He did prove to the coach he deserved a spot on the team. When he waited for his mother to pick him up from tryouts, to tell her the good news. On the way home he could not stop taking about making the team.

Erin was happy picking Kurt up at practice. She knew he never seemed to find his groove in Middle School. Now in High School he already considered for a varsity sport. She could have jumped when he told her that he was happy and he was making new friends.

After a few weeks of practice, Kurt was excited about his first swim meet. He had made the team and was told that he was going to compete in the first meet of the year. It was the 100m freestyle, and it was his strongest event. It was Thursday night and Kurt was preparing himself mentally for the meet the next day. It was then that he realized that he was going to have to shave his legs.

Erin was cleaning up for supper, when she heard a thud in the upstairs bathroom. Thinking nothing of it she continued cleaning up. It was when she heard glass breaking she walked upstairs to see what the commotion was about. She saw the bathroom light on and heard feet shuffling. Knocking on the door she wondered what happened. "What is going on in their Kurt?"

"Nothing Mom, just shaving!"

"How the hell did you break something shaving!"

Erin reached for the spare key on the top of the door frame, and unlocked the door. "Cover up, I am coming in."

It was then Erin saw her son wearing a bath towel around his waist, with his left leg covered in her shaving cream. His right leg bleeding from little cuts. She also saw her glass soap dish on the floor in pieces. "What are you doing to yourself!"

"Sorry Mom, I need to shave before my first meet tomorrow, and me leg slipped."

Kurt's mom could see the severe razor burn on his right leg, along with cuts from his attempt at shaving. She knew Kurt did not know how to shave, and his father grew very little facial hair. "Kurt, you cut yourself bad."

"It's ok mom. I am almost finished with the right leg. I am having problems getting the back of the leg though."

Erin could see he was making a disaster of himself, and her bathroom. She also did not want him all cut up before his first big swim meet. She sat down on the toilet seat, and grabbed the razor from his hand. "Turn around, I will finish the mess you started."

Kurt turned around to expose the back of his legs to his mother. He felt the pressure of the razor on his legs, but no sharp stings, like he was getting when he was doing it. When the last swipe finished off at his ankles, he turned around. "Ok, thanks Mom. I can finish from here."

Erin looked up at her son. "Did you shave your thighs?"

Kurt had a look of embarrassment responding. "Sort of"

"Why do I have the feeling you started there."

"Don't worry Mom, I can fix it."

Lifting his towel to see his upper thighs. "Let me see what you did to yourself." Kurt pulled away just a bit to allow the towel to fall and cover him again.

Erin stood up and grabbed a wash cloth from the rack, and handed it to her son. "Turn around and cover yourself with the washcloth."

Kurt grabbed the wash cloth and turned around. Erin watched her son's towel fell to the floor exposing his bare ass. When he turned around, she saw some shaving cream and small cuts around his upper thighs. He was holding the washcloth so it was covering his privates. She could see the outline of his testicles, as they hung past his hand.

She washed the razor and grabbed the shaving cream. She put some in her hands and coated his thighs. She started to then shave her son's inner thighs trying to fix his attempt at shaving himself. As she was finishing his thighs, she found herself rubbing one of the small cuts he made in an attempt to stop the blood. Even though it was only a few drops, she continued. Just as she was rubbing away the last parts of the shaving cream she heard the shaving cream bottle knock off the sink. As this happened she saw her son's hand reach over to catch the falling can. In doing so he accidently dropped the wash cloth. Her son was now fully exposed to his mother. Erin watched as her son's member came in to view and came within inches of her face, as he moved to catch the falling can. She stared at his fully engorged penis as it bounced right in front of her surprised face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.