Darkness Within - Cover

Darkness Within

Copyright© 2011 by Viktoria201120

Chapter 3: Birthday Wish

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Birthday Wish - A forbidden love story between an Angel and a Vampire. A BDSM story, in a Master/Slave relationship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   DomSub   Light Bond  

It wasn't until he lead me outside that it hit me, was he really going to do that for me. I seen him turn towards me, but not with the usual mask on his face, this time, he looked soft, almost too angelic like. I had only seen his wings a few times before, but never paid attention to his face when he actually had unfolded his wings. Normally they were hidden in his jacket he normally wore. I almost wished I had stopped him, so I could just stand there and stared at his beauty. But I was frozen in time, not being able to find my voice. Before I knew it, he had taken his jacket off, and I gazed upon the flawless like skin of his, before his wings unfolded from behind him. I couldn't stop the gasp that left my lips as I watched him. How could such a creature like me, I am far beneath him, not the type of creature he should be with.

I flinched coming out of my thoughts as I felt the brush of his hand caressing my check softly, looking up into his eyes. "Come" he whispered softly, "it is your birthday, and I am going to grant you that one wish you asked of me" he whispered again. I was startled at first, taking a step back, not even sure if I wanted what I had asked for, but then just the thought of being able to take that one flight with him. I had always wanted to know the feeling. He stood there, as if knowing what my mind was thinking; letting me battle with my thoughts until my mind was clear again. I looked up to him once again, and nodded. "Ok, I'm ready" I would whisper softly.

He moved behind me, wrapping a strong arm around my waist ensuring I wouldn't fall from his grasp. A rush of air surrounded us, before I noticed the world slipping away from under me, it startled me at first. "Be calm, little one, I will not let you fall" he whispered in my ear. He started off to an unknown location to me, slowly lowering us to the ground in a forest. As soon as my feet touched the ground he let me go, letting me see the surrounding area he had lead me to. It was beautiful, a small clearing in the forest, almost as if it had never been touched before, a small lagoon with a waterfall made a small mist surround the area, but the waterfall itself had a cave behind it. One with glittering colored crystals throughout it.

Gasping softly I would turn to him to gaze upon him once again, almost afraid that if I touched him, he would disappear, like in my dreams. A soft smile played on his lips as he seen the wonder in my eyes. "I am happy you like it, little one" he whispered as he moved closer to caress my cheek once more. I couldn't make my voice work correctly; I didn't know what to say to him. "This use to be my home" he whispered softly. "But now I wish to share this wonderful place with you, as now only you and I know about this place." I trembled a moment, making it look as if I were crying, though I was unable to do so. He turned to me once again, a confused look in his eyes. "Please little one, do not be upset" he whispered softly. "I-I'm sorry" I whispered softly. "It's so beautiful here, you're so perfect, and I don't feel like I deserve to have you." He raised a brow, watching me, as if choosing the right words to say. "Little one, you deserve me, you had been taken by a monster that wasn't even going to keep you" he whispered softly. "But that does not make you a monster, you are only, you."

I would look up into his eyes once again, "thank you" I whispered softly "for everything." He smiled at me again, pulling me into his arms to hold me close to him, as if he were afraid he was going to lose me. This ... had to be the most beautiful birthday gift in the world to me. And I wouldn't change it for the world ... ever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.