Mother Daughter Roommates - Cover

Mother Daughter Roommates

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brett lives with her 19 y.o. daughter Sunny. Their relationship has had its share of conflict, but as time goes by, they find more and more common ground. Sunny is a stripper at a local club. Brett is supportive of her daughter, but she has mixed feelings about her line of work. But when Sunny starts bringing her stripper friends home with her, Brett gets to know and like them, which changes her attitude. Mom and daughter get even closer (much closer) when they discover they share tastes in men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Brett paid for the coffees, one for her and one for her daughter, then headed back to the table they had chosen. As she approached, she saw a familiar scene. Two men, one in a denim jacket, the other in a dark blue hoodie, whom Brett guessed were in their early to mid-twenties were standing next to the table talking to her daughter Sunny. Brett rolled her eyes slightly as she approached.

"Hello gentlemen," Brett said with chilly smile and slightly upturned eyebrows.

"Hi!" said denim jacket man enthusiastically. "Are you here with ... what was your name again?"

"Su... ," Sunny began to respond before her mother interrupted.

"She's Sunny. I'm Brett. Nice to meet you boys."

Brett sat down opposite her daughter and looked up at the the guys.

"Hi Brett," Hoodie said. "Nice to meet you... both of you! I'm..."

Brett interrupted again.

"Let me guess, you're about 25? And you..." She glanced at Denim. "I'm guess you're around the same age?" Denim smiled and tried to speak, but Brett jumped in ahead once more. "Sunny is 19. Oh, and by the way, she usually doesn't call me Brett. She prefers to call me Mom. Get it?"

Both Denim and Hoodie looked surprised. Then Hoodie flashed a big smile and replied.

"Really? You're not like, sisters? Well, that's cool! We can work with that, huh?"

Brett rolled her eyes again, quite dramatically this time. Sunny tried again to offer a comment, without success.

"We're not working with anything, Guys. Take a walk, O.K.?"

Hoodie and Denim paused for a second before slinking away. Finally, Sunny was able to get a word in.

"Thanks, Mom. Those guys were cute, in case you didn't notice!"

"And? I'm not interested in picking up guys in a coffee shop, while I'm with my daughter."

"You don't pick-up guys in coffee shops?"

"I ... Fine, I have met a few guys in coffee shops. But not while I'm with you."

"Why not? Like I said, those guys were very cute, Mom."

"Again ... And? What did you think, that we'd take them home together and ... Yeah, get serious, Sunny. Of course, I guess you could invite them to see you at work. Did you get a chance to tell them what you do?"

"No. I didn't get a chance to tell them anything before you came and chased them off. And besides, you should be flattered. They thought you were my sister."

​"You know, Honey, I didn't come here to argue with you. I just thought maybe we could hang-out for a while ... just spend some time together. And I'm sorry, but the plan didn't include picking-up guys." Brett paused to think. "And they didn't think I was your sister! That was bull."​

"Fine, Mom ... fine. I didn't come here to argue either. But those guys weren't bullshitting about that. Lots of people think we're sisters. Anyway, I don't really understand why we need to make such a big deal out of hanging out. We live together, you know."

Brett shook her head briefly, silently indicating her disagreement about Denim and Hoodie thinking she and Sunny were sisters. At the same time, Brett knew it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that people would think that. But she thought it would be totally vain of her to admit it.

"We do live in the same house, Sunny. Big deal. I almost never see you. Most of the time, when I get up, you're usually asleep, and when I get home, you're already gone to work."

"I know, I know. Those are my hours, Mom. Not much I can do about it."

"I'm aware that those are your hours. It's just that..."

"Mom, don't even start about my job. Please? If you want to hang out, let's hang out. Forget what I said. I won't say anymore about those cute guys that you ran off, and we don't talk about my job. O.K.?"

"O.K., I guess that's fair. But Honey, you know I'll never pass judgment on you, for your job or anything you do. I'm no one to be passing judgment on anyone."

"I know, Mom. Thanks. Besides, Dad judges me plenty for the both of you."

The women spent the rest of their time together in relative harmony.


That night, Brett went to bed at her normal time. As usual, Sunny was at work. Brett thought briefly about what her daughter might be up to at that very moment. But she soon dismissed any further speculations about that. While it was true that she did not judge Sunny, and that she respected her to make-up her own mind, she couldn't help but be concerned about her daughter's choice of employment opportunities at her young age.

What then crept back into Brett's mind were the guys she and Sunny had met at the coffee shop earlier that day. Although she hadn't acknowledged it to her daughter, the attractiveness of the men had not escaped Brett ... not one bit.

"They were both pretty damned cute," she whispered to herself.

Brett allowed her mind to drift to an imaginary scene in which the guys from the coffee shop showed up at her door. She didn't know either of their names, but they were fantasy guys, so who cared anyway?

"What are you guys doing here?" Brett imagined asking the guys, who were on her doorstep.

"Hi!" Hoodie replied. "I hope you don't mind us dropping by."

"Not, but how did you find me?"

​"Well, your daughter gave us your address and said it was O.K. if we came by sometime. Is she here?"

"Um ... no, she's at work. But, you can come in if you want."

"We really wanted to see you anyway," Hoodie said.

"You did? Really?"

"Absolutely," Denim said with a sly smile. "I mean, your daughter ... Sunny was her name?" Brett nodded. "Yeah, I mean, she's really hot and all, but..."

"But we wanted you," Hoodie added. "Like, a lot."

Brett lay in her bed, her hands venturing across her body, giving light touches and squeezes wherever they felt the urge. She had been under stress in several areas of her life in recent weeks, so she felt the need to really be taken away for a while. With that i mind, as one hand grasped one of her breasts, and the other slid between her legs, Brett imagined Hoodie picking her up and carrying her up the stairs to her bedroom, with Denim following close behind.

When her imaginary men got her to her room, Brett pictured Hoodie tossing her easily onto her bed as he began to unbuckle his belt.

"I've wanted this in your mouth ever since this morning," he said as he took his penis out of his briefs. "I want you on your knees, Brett."

In Brett's mind she saw herself following Hoodie's orders without a word. She slid off of her bed and knelt down in front of him. Meanwhile she saw Denim removing his clothes. Within a flash, all three of them were naked. Brett placed her hands on Hoodie's hips and pulled him closer to her. She opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.