Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

The club only two blocks away, I walked my ladies to a side entrance, a massive black door on which I knocked the code loudly. Percy, the youngest and scariest of the bouncers opened the door. Dark hair just past his ears framed a strong, handsome face with intense eyes but a broad smile lit them up. His torso covered tightly by the black t-shirt with the Garage logo and Staff on the sleeve looked impenetrably fit. Tattoos, including Hell's Angels iconography, covered his arms. He compensated for the fey name not only by his manliness but with his constant companion, Georgina nearly always perched on his lap while he guarded entrances. She smiled at me as well with her girl next door prettiness and her thick and wavy blonde hair. Her curvaceous and sturdy body along with her pretty face would grace one of those biker magazine covers easily.

Introducing my companions, I noticed a puzzled stare at Fanny from Percy. Georgina giggled and whispered into his ear. His eyes widened and his face blushed. "It's an honor, Miss Beiseur," he stated, shaking her hand.

"Call me Frenchy," said Fanny. "Everyone does."

"Okay Frenchy," he smiled broadly. And to me he said, "You better find Darryl before he explodes."

"Uhm..." I began, glancing at Molly looking surprisingly snooty.

"I'll show them the room," said Georgina.

"Thanks," I smiled. "I'll be right back," I said to my ladies. They nodded and followed Georgina.

Negotiating through the crowd of rockers enraptured by the popular New York band Vampire Weekend with their Afro-beat influenced and highly danceable sound, I raced up the stairs to the balcony where I found Daryl at his usual perch observing his club. I chuckled at his waiter's uniform of black Garage t-shirt and black jeans. His relief at seeing me softened his anger.

Instead he joked, "You look like a disco queen. But you're not..."

I unbuttoned my silk shirt and showed him the t-shirt.

"Fine," he sighed. "Get your ass in gear."

"Do we still have the surrealist table clothes from the fashion show a few months ago?" I asked.

"Just..." He smiled and extracted his ring of keys, finding the right one. "Supply closet. A box labeled Babs. Just hurry."

I dashed off to the closet and found the box. It had weird masks in it. "Perfect," I said to myself, hefting the bulky box in my arms. Luckily the closet occupied the same side of the club as the elevator leading to the VIP room. At least Percy pressed the button to return the car back to the first floor. We waited a minute, hearing the buzz signaling the request, and when it finally arrived, Georgina opened the inner interlocking metal gate that folded in on itself before stepping out and closing it. The old creaky thing once I managed to press the button rumbled to its only other stop on the second floor. Kept when they turned the twenties era bus garage, housing and maintaining the buses of a long defunct line taking travelers as far west as St Louis, the bus station across the street remodeled into a small mall housing arts and crafts boutiques, the elevator gave a slow joy ride of imminent failure.

Once the car settled into place and the door opposite the one I entered opened, I set down the box and pulled open the gate. Noticing Molly's momentary worry turn to complete joy, I quickly went up to her and kissed her and hugged her. "You okay?" I asked.

"You're here," she said. "Now how can we help?"

Grabbing the box from the elevator, I brought it into the VIP room and placed it on the floor. A rather plain space with small wooden tables seating four uncomfortably and two intimately in padded metal folding chairs, only the raw brick walls on two sides and the curving black booth bench occupying the far corner with a round table in front of it gave the space a look different from a small meeting room in some modern hotel.

Opening the box for her, she exclaimed, "Masks! Look Fanny!"

"Could you throw the table clothes on the tables?" I asked, almost pleading. "There should be a large one for the round table." I headed to the small service bar and found little there. "Merde, " I sighed. Kneeling, I opened the cabinet and pulled out the amber glass shaped like a pineapple and looked inside each one. "Merde, " I repeated, pulling a box of short, stout candles and a box of long matches. "I..." I began to Fanny, feeling the weight of time conspiring against me.

"We'll take care of the candles, lover. Take care of what you need."

"Thanks," I breathed, heading for the door onto the balcony of the club and releasing the knob from locked position. The elevator buzzed before I left and I quickly closed the gate before rushing out the door.

Daryl at least met me at the upstairs bar. I handed him his keys and asked, "I hope you at least have some ice and..."

His nod towards the bar revealed rectangular buckets stacked three high and a box of liquor beside them. "The caterers should be arriving any minute," he said.

"Caterers? After twelve?"

"I had them waiting for my call," he shrugged. "It's L.A."

"You're not footing this are you? You're not that obsessed?"

"Of course not. Her label's paying. Even paid for Vampire Weekend to play an extra set."

"Wow. You didn't happen to check the soda gun in there?"

"It'll work. It's not like we use all that much soda."

"It better," I huffed, bending and picking up the very heavy, very full bucket of ice hiding under a white table cloth. "I'm not going into the basement and replace tanks."

"It'll work," Daryl repeated.

Slipping through the crowded balcony with a wide and heavy load proved more difficult than empty handed. Beside the door stood a heavyset Viking in his early twenties with a petite cutie of Asian persuasion squirming to the music as her backside rubbed against his front. "You guys want to meet Sonja, the Russian pop sensation?"

"Really?" squealed the cute Asian.

"I just need you to open the door for me a couple times and keep anyone but me from opening it, okay?"

"Sure," the blonde man smiled a big gentle grin.

"I'll get you two something so you're allowed in," I explained as the man opened the door for me. "Thanks."

After dumping the ice in the service bar sink, I removed my jacket and shirt. "Don't want to get any sweatier than I have to," I explained to my frowning women. The caterers had arrived and arranged trays of vegetables and fruit and cold cuts and cheese and dips, the last three of highest quality I knew from past experience with them.

I fetched the second container filled with a variety of beers and ice and dumped them and returned for the final heavy load.

"Motherfucker," I moaned at the extra weight.

"Dom Perignon," shrugged Larry the bartender. I managed to bring it to the VIP room without destroying my back.

One more load contained a variety of liquor and a large package of plastic cups.

"No crystal flutes?" I joked with Larry. He ignored me. "I need a couple of VIP wrist bands." He must have heard my joke, because he grabbed a couple thin pieces of black plastic and tossed them on top of the white table cloth hiding the booze. "Daryl's got you working the party after, right?" I said, realizing the reason for his foul mood. He nodded sourly.

I nodded at the wrist bands on the cloth when I reached the private entrance to the room. "Anybody wearing these can be let in," I explained to the Viking. "A bouncer should replace you after he finishes kicking everybody out. Then feel free to join us."

"Cool," said the Viking opening the door for me.

Putting away the stash of booze, I checked the soda gun and was relieved it functioned. Looking up, I saw my ladies gazing at me, each with one of my garments. I chuckled, "Okay," and donned them.

"Tuck in your shirt and button it, Joseph," Fanny ordered.

"But..."

"There's no way anyone won't tell who's in charge," Molly smiled. Then she got haughty, "I won't be seen with any slovenly man."

"Of course not, boss," I replied with a chuckle, undoing my pants and stuffing in the ends. Going commando, I ended up flashing Georgina.

"Don't tell Percy," I pleaded semi-humorously, finishing the adjustment with a careful zip.

"We've both seen it," said Georgina without embarrassment, "in full glory. You're needed downstairs."

"The Russians are coming," I said jokingly, a bad joke reference to a popular comedy, unfortunately nearly fifty years old which Georgina didn't know anything about by her reaction.

"One Russian is here," said Georgina. "With goons wearing shades and a really big, really ugly man. She's a pretty as Sonja, but the wrong colored hair. She..."

"Just a second," I ended her roll of words. The caterers having finished entered the elevator with Georgina. I glanced at the room wondering what was missing and realized I could see way too much. Dimming the room to an attractive darkness, I finally entered the car.

Downstairs, I slipped past Percy guarding the opened door and encountered the long lean arms of Alexandra embracing me. The lithe, six feet tall raven haired beauty pressing her crotch to mine and whispering hotly into my ear turned surprise into excitement. Her subtle rub enhanced it. And her odor, beyond the lingering champagne and the more profound marijuana, an earthy sweetness that reminded me of roses in peat added to the stimulus. She reciprocated the feeling. "You smell good, manly with a hint of recent sex with a most appreciative woman. I wanted to hug you as soon as I saw you. I knew we'd be a perfect fit. Ooh, I can feel your cock. So good," she hummed. Within the hug I felt her hand slip something into my pocket. The hand slid across my hardness before we separated. I felt the small gun, a derringer, in my tight pocket. As subtly as possible I slid my hardened organ over it.

Percy shook his head at the display, a third woman in my life even more beautiful than the others. I shrugged and told him, "Alexandra and Mikhail are my guests. These two ... gentlemen are not."

Closing the door behind Mikhail and handing my guests the wristbands, Percy whispered to me, "Those are some scary dudes. Russian Mafia?"

"Ask Alexa."

"Don't know," Alexandra answered. "Mom sent them."

Noticing my tumescence when the car arrived at the second floor and its cause leaning intimately against me, Molly, wearing a mask across her eyes which made it look like her eyes were inside a mouth, claimed her possession of it and me by flinging herself into my arms,. I held her against me by her soft ass allowing one of her hands to grasp it. "That Russian vixen did that," she whispered. "I just needed to feel it. It's mine you know. But I'm going to leave it for her tonight and perhaps Sonja. I'm going to chat with this little troublemaker and then me and Fanny are heading to her apartment. I'm fine, but I'm feeling the beginnings of a need to bolt."

She kissed me deeply and smiled when our lips separated. "Okay?" she said.

"I won't touch her."

"It's okay, I promise. You come to Fanny's when you're done here. You come back to me. She'll give you a key. I love you."

"Love you, too," I replied with an uncertain smile. She giggled and gave me a quick hard kiss and wiggled in my hands to let me know I could let her back onto her feet which I did, feeling the warmth of her pussy sliding across my thigh. My erection became even more obvious. She tweaked it discreetly with a giggle and took hold of Alexa's hand.

"Come with me, little vixen," she said and led the tall dark haired beauty to a table near the small stage and as far away from me and Mikhail as possible.

"Here," said Fanny handing me a key, her mask, filled with flesh colored stars with belly buttons at their middles. covered her eyes and nose. Her hand went behind my neck and brought my lips down to hers where they met softly and sweetly. Placing a mask over my face, flesh colored with an extra long, most phallic proboscis, she giggled, "Appropriate, n'est-ce pas? I love you," she whispered and joined Molly and Alexa at the small table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.