Brendan Falls - Cover

Brendan Falls

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

Possible Worlds

"What, I'm sposed to turn here? Or the next one?" I frowned, glancing at Venus, who sat on Sarah's lap, holding my school notebook. My little Mercedes wasn't made for three people.

"I think ... This one?" Venus said, frowning as well because that map that Purdy had made for me sucked.

"He shoulda just wrote the street address down." I took a left and we were driving slowly, looking around like there might be a neon sign saying 'Party Here!' or something.

"He did ... Lexington Apartments number 202," Sarah told me. "You shoulda told him to like wait outside or something."

"Yeah, in a clown suit!" I giggled.

"Holding balloons!" Venus grinned. "I think it's the next street."

"Great," I sighed, having heard that three times already.

"You gotta ... Ugh..." Sarah grunted as she shifted beneath Venus. "There ... Better."

"You feeling my ass?" The other girl giggled, tugging at her short blue skirt. We were all dressed casual nice, meaning casual sexy. Sarah wore a pair of shorts and a halter top. I decided on a white summer dress, modest, but very thin.

"I am not!" Sarah protested. "You're pretty fuckin' heavy though."

"Fuck you." Venus wriggled her butt some and I rolled my eyes. They'd been sitting like that a long time, since Hemmford was like the other side of town from where we lived. The wrong side of town.

"Bout time, baby. I was getting worried bout you," Purdy said. He had been waiting outside for us, although not in a clown suit with balloons, unfortunately.

"Thinking we were gonna stand you up?" I grinned at him. "Is my car safe here?"

"This is like the 'hood or something," Venus said, looking around. "Are you sure there's white people here?"

"Shit!" Purdy laughed at her. "Come on, we'll go in and meet some."

"Where's Tricia?" Sarah wondered, and he just shrugged.

"My car better be safe," I said to Sarah. She just gave me a shrug of her own.

"Stuck up bitches. Ya'll been living in those big white houses too long," Purdy snorted. "This ain't no 'hood."

"How would you know anyway?" Sarah asked. "You live in a big white house too."

"Yeah, but I don't stay in it all the time neither." He gave her a wink.

Hemmford was all lower middle class, mostly white people, with a few freeborn families here and there. It wasn't awfully run down or dirty or anything, but my parents lived pretty well and Mr. Reiser was very wealthy, so this was just about as far across the tracks as I ever wanted to get. My two friends as well, and Venus especially looked like she was ready to turn around and go back home. When she thought of white people. she thought of people like she was used to, her Master-father and his rich friends, not the white folks who made the city work. The plumbers and electricians and Shoney's managers or whatever.

"Welcome! Come on in," a man said, a white man, and Purdy hadn't been lying about that.

We didn't say anything, walking into the apartment which was in the middle of a U-shaped complex built around a swimming pool. The place looked clean enough, but a lot of stuff cluttered it up too. Books mostly, some computers and a television. A stereo played some trip hop, and there was a lot of smoke in the air. Cigarettes and marijuana and something else, cloves probably. I didn't know. All the furniture had been covered up with blankets and there weren't a lot of people, but enough to make the apartment feel crowded. The shades were drawn and curtains closed, and all the lights had weak bulbs colored red or yellow, some of them blue. It was all weird.

"You're safe here," some white girl told us. She looked about my age, eighteen or maybe a little older. All blonde hair and blue eyes and she smiled at each of us and then gave Purdy a kiss on the lips.

"I didn't know we were in danger," I said to Sarah. The white guy overheard me and laughed. He was tall with round glasses and long brown hair. Not bad looking and young, in his early twenties.

"We're all in danger," he said seriously. "But not in here."

I had no idea what that meant and I figured he was just high or something. I saw another white guy too, shorter and blonde haired, looking like the girl's brother maybe. He was cute, I thought, and so did Venus apparently. She started talking to him about two minutes after we got there, being the bedroom negra she was and flirting shamelessly. Everyone else was black, mostly guys from school, Purdy's friends and I knew them well enough. They were sitting around drinking beer and passing a joint, acting like they didn't have a care in the world. All I could think of was if my Master ever found out about this I would be in real trouble. This wasn't any birthday party.

"I'm Sarah, this is Danielle," my friend said. She waved at some of the guys as they called to us to come over.

"Cool," the white guy nodded. "I'm Brent, uh ... That's Mickey..." He gestured towards the blonde girl. "And that's Lance over there."

"Where are you from, sir?" I asked Brent.

"Sir?" He looked around. "Oh, me? I thought my dad was here. Don't say that word, okay?"

"Why not?" I looked at him, almost smiling at his theatrics.

"It's against the rules," he said with a toothy smile.

"You have a funny accent," I changed the subject slightly, without changing it at all.

"Do I?" He smiled at me as Sarah left to sit with the guys from school. "Your accent is nice."

"I sound like everybody else," I shrugged.

"You want something to drink?" Brent asked, making it clear that he was interested in me.

"Sure," I agreed, but only because I had no idea what I was doing.

"I'm from Boston, we all are. You know where that is?" he asked, walking us into the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

"Is it close to Paris?" I giggled and accepted a small bottle of peach wine cooler from the refrigerator.

"Yeah, just to the west of there." Brent grinned. "We go to Harvard."

"The college?" I asked, and he nodded. "Don't you have school tomorrow?"

"We're on a field trip," he told me playfully.

"I guess so." I took a sip of that wine and it was like drinking soda pop, sorta. I'd never had a wine cooler before and I decided I liked champagne better. "Kind of a long way to come for a field trip though."

"Not that far," Brent shrugged. "It's your fault anyway."

"My fault?" I laughed. "Why?"

"Cause this is where you're at," he said. "You should live closer to Boston."

"Oh, you came all the way to Memphis to meet me?" I shook my head.

"You and your friends," he said. "Do you want to see my fish?"

"What?" I sipped some more wine.

"My fish. Come on. He's from Boston too." Brent put a hand in the small of my back, touching me through the thin white dress I wore, trimmed with blue and very comfortable.

"You brought a fish with you?" I wondered, knowing it was just an excuse to get me to his bedroom.

This white man wasn't so different from anyone else. I'd been a little nervous at first, being so casual with him, but once Brent told me where he was from, and especially after I figured out he just wanted sex, it was okay. Most white people couldn't afford a slave, so if a man wanted to fuck a black girl he had to play games. Fucking another man's negra without permission was illegal, obviously, and even a tourist would know that. I wasn't sure if I'd let him seduce me out of my panties or not.

"I couldn't leave him," Brent said. "He'd get hungry."

"You have a lot of friends, huh?" I giggled.

"Well, I hope I have one more now, Danielle," he said softly. We were in his bedroom, probably the only bedroom, as there were three mattresses on the floor, kind of made up with sheets, but looking well used.

"We'll see," I said, drinking a little more wine and setting the bottle down next to the aquarium. "Just don't ask me to feed your fish."

"The story of my life." Brent's hand moved up and down my back. "That's why I had to bring him."

His fish sat in a small aquarium, lit blue with a bubbling treasure chest and some gravel. It was a fat goldfish and I looked at it while the man stood behind me and put both hands on my hips.

"You move pretty fast," I told him, looking over my shoulder. "You sure you don't want me calling you sir?"

"Is this too fast?" he asked, leaning forward to kiss my lips. I didn't reject it or encourage the man, I just let him do it.

It felt strange knowing I could say no to him if I wanted to. I was a slave and negra in the New South and if a white man wanted me, I didn't have a choice really. Sure, white men had to respect another's property and all that. I wasn't going to be raped or anything just walking down the street, but I couldn't refuse my teachers, for example. They had permission in writing. I couldn't refuse a policeman if he wanted to fuck me, that would be a bad idea. I couldn't refuse a friend of my Master's, if I was offered to him.

This was different. This man, and his two friends, they were from the North and tourists or students or whatever, not citizens. I didn't have to call Brent sir, or let him touch me, or do anything. He wasn't black or white, he was a foreigner, an alien. For the first time in my life I had my own decision about what I wanted. My parents had always decided what was best for me, until Mr. Reiser had taken me into his custody and made me his slave. But right there, right then, I felt like a person somehow, a free one, I mean. It confused me a little, even excited me maybe. But mostly it scared me. I didn't want that responsibility and if we got caught, we'd both be in trouble.

"You're so beautiful," Brent told me. He looked into my eyes, moving his hands slightly, like he wanted to reach around me for my tits, but he was waiting for a sign.

"Did Purdy tell you about me?" I asked, licking my lips.

"He told us about all of you," he replied, shrugging. "You're slaves, sex slaves for your white owners, going to that segregated school..."

"Sex slaves?" I smiled at that.

"Isn't that what you are?" He smiled back.

"I'm a bedroom negra."

"Sounds the same to me."

"My Master loves me," I told him, and I didn't know why sex slave bothered me so much, but it did. "I'm his mistress."

"But you still had to sneak out to come here, didn't you?" he said, looking smug, like he thought he knew everything there was to know about me.

"No," I answered. "I asked my Master if I could come and he said yes."

"Oh yeah?" Brent looked surprised then, like I knew he would be.

"You think a Master can't love a slave?" I turned around, being a little tired of looking over my shoulder.

"No. I don't," he told me seriously, keeping his hands on me as faced him.

"Then you don't know anything."

"Hey ... Whoa, sup girl?" Purdy said, entering the room with his arm around the blonde girl, Mickey. They were both giggling and pawing each other.

"Hey." I shrugged. "We were looking at the fish."

"Yeah, huh. The fish." He grinned at me. "This here's Mickey and that's Dani."

"Hi Dani," the girl said, smiling. "Is Brent being a bad boy?"

"No, we're just talking," I replied, watching as Purdy held Mickey close, his arm around her narrow waist and fingers digging lightly against her tummy. She wore old jeans, ripped in the knees, and a t-shirt hugging her thin body. She had smallish tits and hard nipples poking through the cotton.

"Maybe you're being the bad boy?" Purdy stuck the tip of his tongue out at me.

"Maybe," I teased. "I ain't decided yet."

"Bad boy, huh?" Brent chuckled and I realized he didn't know my little secret. Purdy hadn't told these people everything after all.

"Come on, down here..." Mickey sighed, half-falling onto one of the mattresses and pulling Purdy down with her. "I want some bad boy too."

"I got you're bad boy," he promised, putting his arm around Mickey's shoulders and pulling the white girl close for a kiss.

"Let's sit down," Brent suggested, and I guessed these people weren't shy at all, which didn't bother me. They thought we were just sex slaves anyway and that's probably all these white people were looking for, some interracial sex to tell their college friends back home about.

We watched Purdy and Mickey make out for awhile. I knew Brent wanted me the same way and so I let him. He kissed me gently at first and he tasted like cigarettes and beer, and his tongue was eager as he pushed it into my mouth. It did feel good though, just kissing like that and watching Purdy out of the corner of my eye, getting loose with a white girl. I'd never seen that before and even though I knew Purdy was a bedroom buck for his mistress, I'd never really thought about it much. It was sexy watching the two of them make out and I was getting warmed up, slowly but surely.

Brent soon had his fingers working at the buttons of my dress and then his hand was inside, feeling my breasts and squeezing me while we kissed. I'd found his cock through the man's khaki trousers, not an overly large one, from what I could tell, but he was very hard and I squeezed it through the cotton. He moaned softly and kissed my ear, licking me lightly, but I felt a bit wistful when Mickey pulled Purdy's erection free. It was one reason he was a buck, not just for his natural good looks, but the boy had about a nine inch cock. Not too thick really, but very long and dark, and Mickey plainly liked it a lot as she tried to inhale it.

"Yeah. Suck my dick, baby," Purdy said, speaking to her but looking at me with a grin. "All you white bitch's love my black motherfucker, don't you?"

"Mmmphhh..." Mickey tried to agree, but her little white mouth was full of big black cock.

"Do that for me..." I breathed, because my penis ached and Brent was going to find it any second. His mouth had gone down to my tits and his hand drifted downward across my tummy.

"Hmmm..." he sighed, looking at our friends for a second before smiling. "You want to suck me?"

"Noooo..." I giggled and put my left hand on the back of his head, pushing him down as I pulled my skirt up with the other.

"Okay," Brent said softly, thinking I wanted him to lick my pussy, probably. "What's ... That?"

"Suck it for me," I whispered. My girl cock stood straight up from the side of my lace panties, pointing like Cupid's arrow at Brent's open mouth. He resisted me for a second, long enough so I thought he might get mad or something.

"You're a ... boy?" he voiced his surprise as I pushed his head down.

"No, I'm not," I promised, and then sighed at the first tentative touch of the man's lips on the tip of my penis.

"Shit ... Look at you, girl!" Purdy grinned at me. "I told they wasn't gonna care."

"Take more of it," I told him, and Brent moved slowly, not too sure about what he was doing. I kept my fingers in his hair, pushing his lips down the dark shaft of my penis until I felt my cock surrounded by his warm wet mouth.

"Let me have some of that pussy too," Purdy said as he pushed and pulled at Mickey, getting her jeans undone and pulling them off her hips and ass and down her pale thighs.

She knelt like that, with her pants around her knees and her ass towards me. She wasn't even wearing panties, which almost made me giggle. I watched Purdy finger her pink cunt, slipping his black fingers between the girl's greasy labia. Mickey wriggled her ass happily and made muffled moaning sounds around the cock in her mouth.

"Ummmm..." I sighed as Brent had taken all of my penis finally. He wriggled his tongue slowly around it, exploring this new experience.

"That's it. Uh-huh ... Wash it all over. Suck it ... Mmmm ... Careful with your teeth, Brent," I said, talking to him softly, coaxing him to love my girl cock. I got off knowing this guy wasn't queer at all. A straight man sucking my sissy cock for the first time was real sweet for me. I was going to cum soon, but maybe not too soon as Brent wasn't very good at it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.