Missy on the Prowl - Cover

Missy on the Prowl

Copyright© 2011 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2: With Six You Get Eggroll

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: With Six You Get Eggroll - On her eighteenth birthday, a young woman with a secret decides she has no need of her virginity. The beautiful redheaded hermaphrodite plans to alleviate this distressing condition and sets her mind to hunting down a suitable partner. Missy is sure of one thing. She doesn’t much care if her intended partner is actually willing to help her in this personal matter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Hermaphrodite   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   School   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

"Dammit!" Missy Conrad hissed as she once again thought about "The One That Got Away". "I should have known it. Nike wasn't about to take any risks with their new star after that controversial naked picture of Betsy Coates started making the rounds of the Internet!" It didn't matter to Missy that she was the one who took the picture of an unconscious Betsy in a sacrilegious cruciform pose, and shopped it over a picture of Jesus on the cross. In her humble opinion, she had vastly improved the old renaissance masterpiece. It equally didn't matter that Missy herself had caused that picture, and a copy of the test results announcing Betsy's pregnancy to be emailed to thousands of in boxes, including Betsy's mother, and the VP in charge of promotions at Nike!

"That little drunken whore Betsy ruined everything!" Missy sighed again. The Olympics were still month's away and lovely ebony skinned Patricia Utley had been whisked away to a secret training camp to prepare for winning Olympic gold for the good ol' USA! No doubt she was under many watchful eyes, to prevent any hint of scandal or impropriety. The poor thing won't be able to have any fun, not that Missy suspected the sexy virginal catholic girl ever had any to begin with!

"I had finally figured it out, too!" Missy had a plan involving Zolpidem spiked Gatorade, a forged note from Patricia's coach, and a three day gift certificate to a spa. "Damn it all! Patricia should be carrying my baby too! Instead I'm left with just pulling my pud and dreaming about Betsy's growing belly!"

She laughed at herself. "Enough of the pity party! There's more then one brood mare on this campus!" She peered over the top of her book, and casually watched a busty blonde and an adorable little Asian chick play their daily game of Frisbee on the wide lawn in front of the library. Her Bluetooth enabled HD digital video glasses relayed the lovely scene directly to the hard drive of her ever present laptop.

Today was the day. She was going to follow that sweet Asian, and see just what the oh so secret job was that kept her in enough cash to pay for so many new luxury items. "Lisa Wong, I can't wait to learn your secret!" she whispered as she watched them play in the glorious sunshine.

After losing her virginity to sweet and sexy, drugged and drunkenly passed out Betsy, Missy had become more outgoing with some of the girls on campus. She wasn't really exploring the Magic of Friendship; she was just biding her time while trying to find an angle she could use to slip her dick into another sweet young co-ed. She suspected Lisa Wong would be the one.

Ever since Missy had met the pretty little native of Hong Kong, she had grown used to the girl's constant bitching. Here on a student visa, Lisa used to complain bitterly of how her father would not hear any arguments toward increasing her spending allowance. It always sounded so cute when little Lisa would get so excited she'd lapse into Chinese and begin swearing!

Although Billy Wong worked his way up from the mean streets of Hong Kong to head a hugely successful import-export business, he seemed to be a firm believer in the value of higher education. The Wong family was far from poor, but he gave Lisa only just enough for living expenses on campus, and not a penny more. He figured that way his only child would stay out of trouble and devote herself to her studies. The other girls in her dorm took pity on her, and Lisa was always invited to pizza parties and the like, so she could stretch her eating budget enough to be able to go see an occasional movie, if she went to an early matinee.

Suddenly, Lisa had money to burn. Overnight her wardrobe seemed to have exploded, and she always had the newest and most up to date in personal electronics. Lisa also began hosting the weekly pizza event, in gratitude for the kindness of her friends. When asked, Lisa would only say that she found a part time job. The others were satisfied with this evasive answer, but Missy had her doubts. She was sure that if she got a handle on what was really going on, it would be her ticket to enjoying the little Chinese beauty's sweet petite flat chested body to the fullest!

She watched the childlike nineteen year old take a running leap to snatch the plastic disk out of the air. That was going to make such a lovely addition to her secret video files! "That's it, Amanda." Lisa called out in very good, but heavily accented English. "I have to head out to my works."

"Work." Amanda laughed. "You have to go to work."

Lisa smiled. "Yes, work!" she giggled. "I will see you later, after I work."

Missy closed her book and slipped it into her computer bag. She got up from her favorite spot on the steps of the library. Brushing off her cute navy blue vintage sailor-girl dress, she followed at a discrete distance as the pretty young woman headed out towards the parking lot. It was a pure pleasure to watch that tiny hiney sway with each step. Missy was exactly five foot tall, yet she was several inches taller then Lisa. She privately thought of her as the little China doll.

"Now she has a car." Missy muttered. It was only a beat up blue 1991 Ford Escort hatchback, but how on Earth did Lisa pay for it? She watched Lisa get in, and then hurried to get to her own car.

Pulling her keys from her bag, Missy disarmed the alarm of the 2011 Lexus that momma had bought for her the week before she started college. She slipped behind the wheel and started it up. "I hope she doesn't spot me." She sighed as she put the car in gear. Missy was quite a fan of detective novels, and had read many times that a one car tail was very difficult to maintain without blowing your cover.

Lisa seemed to be taking a very round about route. Missy dropped back as far as she dared while keeping the car in sight. It looked like Lisa was serious about keeping her job secret! When Lisa turned right onto Elmwood Street, Missy took a gamble and went two streets farther over and raced down Riverview. It ran parallel, so Missy floored it and made damn sure she would be far enough ahead of the Escort so it would pass in front of her once she cut back to Elmwood. Sun visor pulled low, she watched the car pass by before pulling out in back of it.

Missy tried that maneuver and a few variants several times, and somehow had the good luck to always reacquire her quarry. They were well out of the college town now, heading down a long stretch of uninterrupted road. "Where the hell is she going?" Missy asked as they neared the tiny shopping plaza that contained little more then a jewelry store, a couple restaurants, and the big old bank building that had been converted to a computer store cleverly named "The Memory Bank."

At first Missy thought Lisa would pull in there. That would be nice. Missy always liked visiting with the sexy redhead who ran the shop. Her cock always strained with eagerness when she talked with Polly, her fellow busty redhead. When she needed a new power supply for her laptop last month, Missy had been delighted to see a woman with the hugest breasts she had ever seen on a real living person!

The woman that Polly had oddly enough called Jonathan, looked almost like a Hentai anime character that had somehow impossibly come to life! Despite the titanic, seemingly gravity defying high riding breasts, Jonathan was almost wasp-wasted! That, with the stunning swell of her full hips, and the curvy shapeliness of her long legs, made Missy almost drool when she saw her.

Jonathan was almost a caricature of female sexuality! For some reason she had been wearing a skimpy little frilly maid uniform and was busy dusting the store displays with an actual old time looking feather duster! Missy was so very grateful that her laptop's battery still had enough power to record a clip of the woman at work! She had stroked her cock to explosively messy orgasms about fifty times already while watching it!

"Shit!" Missy said with a laugh. Lisa passed right by and kept on going. There wasn't much ahead on this road, so Missy let her car slip slowly farther behind. They drove on for about twenty minutes more, and Missy saw Lisa go around a bend about a half mile ahead of her. When Missy reached it, she realized that Lisa was no longer ahead of her.

"Fuck! She couldn't have disappeared!" She pulled over and thumped her hands on the steering wheel. Did she make me?" she asked aloud, mimicking what she had read in many mysteries. "I don't think so. I was so far back she probably didn't notice me. Besides, there was nowhere to turn. She had no reason to suspect I was anything but a fellow traveler on the same stretch of road!"

She headed back and only then noticed the small two lane road that veered off just after the bend. She went down it, and passed a cute little antiques shop she would have to remember for future investigation, and then saw a large yellow sign up ahead. "Adult Video Store" she read. "Couldn't they actually name the thing?" She slammed on her brakes when she spotted the beat up Escort in the parking lot!

"No wonder she doesn't want anyone to know!" she laughed as she pulled into the lot. "It must be embarrassing to sit and sell nasty magazines and movies to nastier guys all day long. Too bad it's nothing I can use against her. Her dad would probably just mildly scold her if he found out about it." Putting the car in reverse, she prepared to back out. Pausing, she felt her face grow warm. She put the car back in park and shut off the engine. "I wonder if they have anything good. I can always just tell her I'm getting a gag gift for a friend's wedding shower or something if I see a movie I want to buy." She laughed.

Missy walked into the store, and was stunned. "Oh, I guess it's more then just movies and magazines!" She saw dildos, many even bigger then her own considerable cock! That wasn't all. The store seemed to have EVERYTHING! Leather objects of dubious nature, clothes fashioned from shiny plastic and yet more leather, butt plugs of heroic size, handcuffs, chains, silken ropes and big ball gags in designer colors. The place seemed to be a virtual candy store of carnal delights!

Missy felt her heart give a flutter. She couldn't help nearly shouting in excitement. "Oh shit, they have imported Japanese Onaholes!" Missy had seen these devices used by many of the hermaphrodite characters in the manga and hentai she collected! They were basically highly detailed synthetic vaginas attached to soft supple tight silicone sheaths. They were supposed to feel almost like the real thing when you lubed them up and shoved your dick in. She had always wanted to try them, but never had the nerve to order one from any of the Japanese porn sites she frequented.

Looking around, she became aware of several men eagerly watching her. "What? You think girls don't like porn? My, uh, my boyfriend will love this for when I'm not there with him! Now mind your fuckin' business!"

Head held high, Missy grabbed an official Saki Otsuka Meiki onahole and a bottle of Saki Otsuka Love Juice lotion. She didn't know who the sexy woman was, but her picture on the package was lovely! She took her selections to the front counter. "If you don't mind, I want the girl to ring me up." She said in a calm clear voice. She didn't care if a man actually did it, but she still hoped to at least embarrass Lisa a little bit. Maybe them sharing the secret of this place could be useful in getting Missy into her panties. "Where is she?"

"What girl, sugar tits." He leered at her. "The only girls ever working here use the booths and the theater." He had raised his rams over his head, and using the index and middle fingers of both hands, made visible quotation marks when he had said "Working".

"Working the booths? Oh, okay." Missy dismissed that, not knowing quite what he meant. She paid an exorbitant amount for her purchase, and then headed out to her car. She carefully put the bag in the trunk. It wouldn't due to have someone notice anything. The bastard had grinned while putting her new toy in a totally transparent bag!

"Working the booths?" she said softly. Something clicked in her mind. Buying her new toy had totally distracted her! "Working the booths!" she shouted. Sitting in her car, she pulled out her laptop. Running a quick Google search on the place, she found a wealth of information in several adult orientated blogs. "They have Gloryholes!" she breathed. Missy LOVED her collection of Gloryhole videos! There was something just so exciting about a girl who would suck off any cock a complete stranger shoved through a hole at her! "Oh shit! They also have girls that come in regularly to do gang-bangs and Bukkake shows in that nasty theater! No wonder Lisa is always in the money now! The little whore is slurping cum for cash in there!"

Missy got back out of her car, and headed back into the store. She went back to the counter. "Tell me about the booths."

The sleazy guy grinned. "What's to tell? You go in a booth and wait a minute. When a dick comes through the hole, what happens next is up to you. If money is involved, that's up to you and the 'John'. I don't give a shit about that." He laughed. "If you ply your trade in the theater, that's different! I get half of the take."

He laughed. "A while back I started chargin' the women a "rental fee" for theater usage if they wanted to make money here. This ain't no charity! Things started rollin' here a few months ago we actually had a mother daughter team that did everything for free. When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING, every damn day of the week, too! The place is mobbed whenever they're here. It's always "No Holes Barred" with those two, if ya pardon the pun. I had to make due with ticket sales whenever they're here, but at least they drew the crowds, and drummed up local interest in gang-bangs."

Missy could almost see dollar signs in the creepy man's eyes. He leered at her again.

"I left those two alone, but saw a golden opportunity in the making. When other, uh, more professional girls started showing up, I hit'em with my new fee ... I'm no pimp, but if some whore is gonna use my place to make money, she better damn pay for use of the venue! Besides, I had to start paying this big muscle-bound queer to be bag man for the pros, and make sure things don't get too out of control. A girl by herself in there wouldn't make any money. The guys would just mob her and do what they wanted for free!"

He sighed. "Things are a little slow now that the mother daughter tag team are both off havin' their babies. That's what you'd call an occupational hazard for this place! They kept showing up though, right until it looked like they were about to pop! They promised to start coming back in a couple months, once they got on birth control pills, and arranged for baby sitters." He grinned. "I don't make much while they're here, but hot damn! They sure are good PR for this dump!"

He motioned to a row of doors down a short hallway from the counter. "Right now we have a pretty little chink girl in the middle booth. Saturday's she does that Bukkake shit in the theater. She's always a big draw. She doesn't fuck, but the guy's sure love to unload on that sweet little face!" He paused to laugh. "Hell, Saturdays I usually take a break and slip in there to bust a nut down her throat. Since I own the place, I get free service!"

Not being able to hide a slight smile, Missy interrupted his tirade. "Tell me about the, um, chink girl."

He laughed again. "She looks like jailbait, but she's old enough. The cops picked her up for being underage last week. I guess they ran her ID, because she was back a half our later. I still can't believe that little gook is nineteen!"

Missy wanted to punch his lights out for using such nasty derogatory names! Lisa might be a dirty little cock sucking semen slurping whore, but that's no reason to spout such racist garbage! She held her temper. "The cops picked her up?" she asked with burning interest.

He misunderstood. Missy's only thought was that a copy of an arrest report could be very useful leverage into Lisa's panties. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it. The cops never come in here any more. They leave us alone as long as everybody is of legal age. Chief Parker seems to have made a deal with one of the girls and ordered that this place is arrest proof. They only grabbed her out in the parking lot, figuring she was some little kid snooping around where she shouldn't be poking her pretty little nose."

Missy stared at the row of doors. Lisa was behind the middle one, down on her knees and sucking a stranger's dick! Her own cock throbbed almost painfully against its straps. A group of several men was waiting quietly for their turn. As she watched, the door on the left opened and a grinning man stepped out, still in the process of zipping his fly. The next guy in line wasted no time in darting in, closing the door behind him.

Should she do this? Missy didn't care if these jerks learned her secret; she just didn't want Lisa to know ... Yet! "I, I think I may try the booth." She said to the grinning counterman.

"You have to buy some tokens." He said. "See the light over the door? That'll light to show you started playing a movie. Like I said, you have to pay for the venue!"

Missy gave him a five, and he counted out forty of the Chucky Cheese like fake coins. "They're usually four for a buck, but I'm giving you a half price discount. I always give too much to a lady; it's a weakness of mine. That's how I come to ruin myself. Just tap on the middle door. The little gook knows she has to share if another girl shows up. I gotta get somebody in to knock together a few more booths!" A bell rang from the doorway in back of the counter. "Good! UPS is here. I'm expecting a special order. I'm nearly out of gimp masks!"

"Thanks!" She called as he rushed off. Missy held the tokens carefully in both hands and headed over towards the booths.

The guys looked at her hopefully. "Sorry!" she whispered in her best sweetness and light voice. "I, I always wondered. I've never been with a girl before. I, um, I'm gonna see if she'll finger me through the hole, and, uh, maybe lick my pussy." She got in line with them, wondering what they'd think if they knew she was "packin' heat' just like they were!

Holding back, Missy was pleased when a guy emerged from the right hand booth, just as the last one entered the left. She practically dove though the open door, and dropped quite a few tokens as she closed it and slid home the bolt to securely lock it. She frantically shoved tokens into the slot, ignoring the movie that started playing on the streaked and grimy monitor screen.

"I bet she's sucking that guy right now!" she whispered, as she risked ruining her dress by kneeling on the nasty floor. Peeking through the duct tape lined hole, she was thrilled to see Lisa carefully examining the cock poking through from the opposite hole! Mine's much bigger!" she proudly breathed as Lisa licked it, and then turned to face her visitor head on.

"Damn!" she whispered. "If I'm looking through the hole, the camera on the bridge piece over my nose is only going to get a shot of a dirty wall!" It was now to late to worry about that. This shot wouldn't be worth anything toward her plans anyway. Once Lisa started sucking, all she saw was a back view of her head, with long lovely hair reaching nearly to the floor as she began to bob.

Standing, she pulled up the hem of her dress, and twisted it securely through the shoulder strap of her computer bag to keep it out of her way. Tugging down and stepping out of her panties, she tucked them into the bag. Missy hastily undid the straps holding her down, and stuffed that necessary device into the bag too. Her cock slapped against her tummy eagerly.

Missy looked through her bag. "Shit! I only have a hundred dollar bill!" Fuck it! It was only money! Missy gave her cock a few quick strokes while rhythmically squeezing. She was rewarded when a big glistening dollop of pre-cum oozed out of her pee-slit. She rubbed the hundred over it, and then wrapped the bill around her shaft, just under the flaring head. The somewhat sticky dampened currency stuck to her like freshly applied wall paper.

"It's now or never!" she hissed, as she stepped forward and shoved her hardness through the conveniently positioned hole. "She ought to go to town on my cock for a hundred dollars!"

Lisa swallowed thickly when the cute little four inch penis she had been sucking gave a couple nice little squirts into her mouth and on her tongue. It didn't stick in very far, but Lisa didn't mind that she kept bumping her nose on the wall. It was the taste that counted, after all! "Thank you!" she said cheerfully as the rapidly wilting organ whisked out of the hole and disappeared. She liked the fast ones! The quicker they went pop, the more money she could make while on her knees in the little booth. That man had lasted only a few seconds, and he had given her thirty American dollars for her troubles!

She waited a couple minutes, but no other happy visitors slipped through the hole. She must have done them all. She counted her money quickly and smiled. "I have almost a hundred of the dollars!" she laughed. A hundred for less then an hour of work was a really good thing! She was glad tomorrow was Saturday though. She knew she could make nearly a thousand dollars in the same amount of time over in the little theater! Last weekend she had made enough to go out and get a used car, and buy insurance for it! She paid the entire six month policy off in cash, much to the agent's delight. She even had plenty of money left over to fill the tank with gasoline, and install, what did the dealer man call it? A kick ass sound system! He was even nice enough to do the installation for free, when he found out that she was more then willing enough to drop to her knees for a special deal!

She turned around and nearly jumped. Usually, her benefactors knocked on the wall to get her attention when she was busy playing with a penis, and couldn't turn to see if someone was waiting at the other hole. This man did not. "Oh my!" she exclaimed in undisguised awe. "That is very big!" She happily peeled the gooey hundred dollar bill from around it. "You a very big man! Lisa thought only the black man had a cock big and thick like that!" Her English was better then that, but she had quickly learned that American men liked it if they heard her talk like she was only newly arrived in the country.

Missy had to concentrate to keep from giggling. Lisa was talking like a "Fucky-sucky" Bangkok street hustler girl from some nasty interracial stroke story. She even referred to herself in the first person like Shampoo always did in the Ranma ½ anime! It was so damn cute, and very hot! It was just too bad she couldn't say anything, or her cover would be blown before her dick was!

Lisa gently ran a finger along the length of her new friend. Taking the thickness of the wall into account, it had to be eleven, maybe even twelve inches long! The shaft was very thick too. It was so thick, that it completely filled the hole! Lisa usually liked to slip her finger in to tickle and massage the man's balls while she sucked. That always made them pop faster! Turnaround was everything in this business after all! She wouldn't be able to fit her finger past this one! If he was any thicker, it wouldn't have fit through the hole! She shuddered; suddenly glad of the wall separating her from the unseen giant of a man. If that monster tried to enter her untouched virgin body, it would surely split her in two! Somehow that thought was both scary, and thrilling!

"You like Lisa suck now?" she paused, but the huge man didn't say a thing. "Lisa think you a shy man. Lisa like that. Lisa gonna make you feel real good! You like that?"

Missy sure did! She couldn't say anything though. Instead, she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, to make her dick waggle on the other side of the wall.

Lisa giggled. The gorgeous monster had nodded yes! "Lisa think you have pretty cock. Lisa show you how pretty she think it is!" She leaned forward and gave the bulbous crown a sweet and gentle kiss.

Missy whimpered as she felt delicate soft warm contact on her throbbing cock. For the first time in her life, lips other then her own were touching her penis! It was so damn exciting! She thought that even if that was the end of the experience, it was well worth the hundred dollars! She needn't have worried! Missy stifled a moan as soft lips completely encircled the end of her hardness!

Lisa stretched her lips to the fullest, and took the flaring head within the warm confines of her mouth. She felt her unseen partner shudder as her tongue wiggled a little against him. That was a bit more difficult then usual. The head was so big! She eased forward, and took more of the shaft into her mouth. She had never attempted to suck such a big man before! It was so very exciting!

As much as she enjoyed sucking herself to orgasm, Missy now knew that blowjobs were a thousand percent better if given to you by a willing partner! It seemed so surreal that she couldn't watch the beautiful Lisa as she worshipped at her staff, but it added a definite spice to the unusual experience! She felt delicate fingers wrap around her turgid member as that friendly welcoming mouth sucked. She sighed heavily when that soft gentle hand began to stroke in a manner that showed that Lisa had plenty of experience giving hand jobs.

Lisa stroked slowly and carefully. Suddenly, she didn't want to rush this. She slowly pulled back from the wonderful beast, and gazed at it, shining with her spittle. "You are beautiful!" She reverently said in her mother tongue, before once again opening her mouth to the fullest to welcome the beast back inside.

Missy was beginning to breathe hard when Lisa stopped. She heard the sexy girl call out "Ni hen piào Liang!" She had no idea what it meant. She only knew that the musical, almost sing-song phrase sounded so exotic! She was once again enveloped by that heavenly moist heat. This time, she went deeper! Was Lisa going to try it? Missy groaned deep in her throat when the head of her cock jammed against the tighter confines of the girl's throat!

She had to try! She just had to! Lisa relaxed herself as much as she could, and tried to angle her head just right. Not even attempting to breath, she pushed harder! The swollen beast slowly eased into her throat! It was frightening! It was wonderful! She had never taken anyone this big so deep before! She could only manage it for a moment, but Lisa soon had her nose pressed firmly against the filthy dirty wall!

Missy clapped a hand over her mouth. She was completely inside! Somehow Lisa managed to get all eleven inches of her cock into that delicate throat! She whimpered against her hand, as her insides throbbed. She was so close! Just a little more and she was going to explode! The hermaphrodite almost wished she had jerked off earlier that day so she could have lasted longer. She hadn't been able to do anything since the night before last. She had to finish up a very important paper to hand in today. Her body began to tremble and quake as Lisa let the head of her shaft slowly slip back out of her throat.

Choking and gasping around her massive mouthful, Lisa resumed bobbing her head on the slimy saliva slicked organ. She could feel her friend shaking as she continued to work. She couldn't wait! She needed that precious little thimble full of glorious man seed on her tongue! She wanted to saver its musk, she needed to let it roll on her tongue before gulping and letting it slide down her throat!

Missy threw her arms up and slapped her hands against the wall high over her head. Spread eagle, her nails gouged tracks in the rough plywood as she tried to hug herself tighter to its grimy unpainted surface. Her ample breasts were flattened against the wall now as she panted heavily, humping her pelvis even harder against the barrier. Face just inches from it; she saw an ant walk slowly across her field of view along the pitted surface. She didn't care! It didn't matter if her dress was soiled beyond redemption! This felt more intense then when she had fucked Betsy! She was about to ejaculate into the mouth of a wide awake and willing girl!

She felt more then heard Lisa humming as she wriggled her tongue against the underside of her throbbing cock. That was it! Missy couldn't help groaning out loud as her body was overtaken. The pressure was too much! There was no holding it back! With a pronounced jerk, the first glorious gout of semen burst up the shaft and pulsed into that wonderful mouth!

Lisa's eyes opened wide. The beast within her mouth had spat with a force she had never known before! She didn't swallow; it pumped down her throat under its own power! Again and again it jerked and pulsed! She gagged and choked, and still it kept on spurting! It wasn't stopping! She was gonna drown! She managed to pull back, and that was a mistake! The next volley plastered right into her face, gumming up her eyes so she couldn't see. "Stop!" she gasped thickly as she grabbed blindly, missing the pulsing monster that was hosing her down with its life making offering. Her clothes! She was getting soaked by it and didn't bring any spare clothes today!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.