The Ring of Ahadiel: Angelic Enforcer of the Law - Cover

The Ring of Ahadiel: Angelic Enforcer of the Law

Copyright© 2011 by Angel

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young man finds the Ring of Ahadiel the Angel, discovers love, sex, female slavery and responsibility.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   First   Petting  

It all started at Cody Brown's Gas Station; I was working there, pumping gas and Mr. Wurtzer asked me if I wanted to clean his garage for $50. That is good money for a teen and he said whatever junk I wanted from the garage was mine! Now I'm 15 and hustle for cash, Mr. Brown pays cash for my pumping gas on the weekends at his Garage, now I was being offered great money to clean an old garage. I told old Mr. Wurtzer "I can do it it tomorrow morning if you want Sir". He smiled and said "see you at 9AM tomorrow". I was there bright and early, the garage door was open and Mr. Wurtzer had some boxes there for junk and I started cleaning and sorting through stuff, old newspapers into a box, magazines in another box, paperback books into a third box. There was an old bubblegum machine that I boxed up immediately, and some old paperback books on Physic Power, all this stuff is valuable. A small plastic prize had fell from the bubblegum machine and I pocketed it. Took me all day and I carted all the junk to the curb for the garbage service pickup tomorrow and took boxes of useful stuff to our garage; all to be sold to book dealers and antique stores. People throw away valuable junk just to clean up garages and basements; I sold it for profit.

I got home and opened the bubblegum prize, there was a man's small silver colored ring inside, with a small stone, nice looking probably glass, and old fashioned, I slipped the ring on and it looked nice, strange thing is that it would not come off when I tried pulling it off. I decided to deal with it later and take a nap. I'd skipped school to earn money today and had a strange dream, a voice called me some Arab name " Ahadiel" and repeated "Angel Ahadiel" and then I awoke. Went to the kitchen for some water and my sister Tina was there, Tina is two years and three months older then me, small, slim, pretty with long dark hair, the heart shaped face of an angel and her body said "Playmate of the year" and she was sat with Joy her girlfriend and buddy, wearing their Cheerleader style California slutty looking, hot girl uniforms; very tight shorts and t-shirts, lots of leg showing, fancy sandals and looking like a date for Friday night and just watching TV. Joy was the red headed version of my older sister, same type of hot little body and sexy. Both are popular girls and dated the popular guys. Me, I'm a loser, but can earn money working and train at the Hispanic Boxing Club and Mr. Ricardo has taught me Boxing.

"Hi sis" I said, then sis smiled at me and I sensed her think "Master is here" then "Oh why am I thinking this, this is crazy he is my brother ... my Brother Master that owns me, and Master will use me for pleasure" then sis blushed and I looked at Joy; "hey Joy" and I sensed her think "My Lord and Master is here for me, to use my body for his delight, all three holes belong to my Lord", and then think "this is way weird, where are these thoughts coming from. I hope he bends me over now and uses me as his slut". As I walked away I overheard sis say "he always stares at my tits" and Joy said "same here" and they laughed. Caught yet again, Tina was eye-candy especially to me. I went into my bedroom to start a online Computer game of Halo, my favorite. Looked at the ring, thinking "I wish this was a magical ring" like in a Science Fiction story; the ring of Angel Ahadiel, to give me power over my sister and her friends, turn them into my sluts! Wish I really could hear their thoughts, that they wanted to be my sex slaves.

After two hours I went into the Kitchen and there was sister and her buddy Joy, laughing and their hot bodies and smooth long legs on display. I got some water and left. I knew Tina was telling Joy how creepy I am, said behind my back. I just thought someday! Tina and Joy are what I thought eye candy is. Their Gang of Girls always took me along to Dances at a Teenage Club, no alcohol except outside with the losers. Sis and her friend's took me along for protection, I was a loser but can take care and protect them. This time it was good I was there; Gunner Smith one of the "Loser Boyz Gang" was there and hounding my sister, I explained as simple as possible, "Gunner back off and I won't hurt you" and he laughed "you and which army dude? Gunner said "Come outside little boy and then I'll deal with your sister; good times" and he laughed.

We went outside after Gunner invited me, and he started some silly Kung fu like warmup, all fake and stupid. Gunner yelled "let's go" and I moved forward, stood like a Boxer, he smiled, and I used a Left Lead jab, using a short left step forward to add my body weight into the punch, and dropped Gunner like a sack of shit with one punch, he fell unconscious to the ground. I looked at his friend's "next time I'll break his bones and cripple him, and you to!".

Now I wasn't a twerp for my sister and her friend's but the hero. Every now and then one drunk would test me, thinking my rep wasn't earned. Mr. Ricardo my boxing Coach had trained us well! He taught us Street Boxing as well as Sport. Sis ran up and throw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the mouth, a long kiss, I was stunned, then she said "my hero you saved me, Gunner is like so creepy and weird, He said disgusting things to me!", I smiled at sis, "my pleasure" and in my mind I heard that voice "yes it will be pleasure" and I knew I was creepier then Gunner to think that about my sister.

We got home and sis went to her room and then reappeared, she always walked around the house in her white panties and a short belly t-shirt, that left a broad band of naked skin around her middle, the panties were tight, as was the belly shirt, I felt stupid with lust. Sis in a tight belly t-shirt and panties had to be seen to be believed, all that skin on display, her legs long and smooth, her waist small and her hip bones showed, her belly was bare and just seeing that made me insane, I had to not stare. One day I'd seen sis and Joy, both dressed like this and it was to good to be true. Mom came home late from the Office, we have no father, he left before I was born and mom is a success at work. Bedtime came around and I fell asleep like a baby.

I was asleep and felt someone slide into my bed, and half heard my sister Tina mumble "night bro" and thought "this is a dream" and awoke around 6:30AM to find Tina in my bed, dressed in a pair of white panties and that short, belly t-shirt leaving six inches of her belly exposed. She was pressed into my side. I pinched myself and it hurt; this wasn't a dream. Tossing off my sheet to enjoy the sight of her pressed into me, laid there in wonder; miracles do happen! Sis whispered "hold me" and I pulled her into me and held her. She snuggled into me and her tits pressed into me. Putting an arm around her, the other hand on her waist's her silky skin, skin so soft and smooth. Tina whispered "please" and pulled my hand to cup her breast inside that thin, soft t-shirt. Thinking I'd died and gone to heaven now, I laid there between Heaven and Hell. I heard mom getting up for work and leaving, she never checked on us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.