My Father's Son - Cover

My Father's Son

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman discovers her father might have had a son with another woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Are you sure you don't have a pencil with a better eraser?" Wendy asked as she furiously rubbed her neck with the short pencil eraser.

I looked up from my Elle magazine. "You're never going to get those off you know that right?"

Wendy stopped and lay the pencil down. She rolled her eyes at me. "This works, trust me. I've seen Kerri Michaels do it."

I laugh. "Since when did you start listening to Kerri Michaels?" I asked surprised that my best friend would pay attention to what the biggest school slut said.

Wendy pouted. "I don't know I just overheard her telling some of her friends that rubbing a pencil erases your hickeys."

I put my magazine down glared at my best friend. Wendy was the coolest friend anyone could have but sometimes she tended to be somewhat naïve. Here we were bored on a Saturday afternoon. Wendy had spent the night and was now regretting her little love moment with her "friend."

"It's not going to work. Stop it already. Look, if you want you can borrow one of my scarves. Your mom will never see the hickeys."

Wendy sighed and came over to sit down on the bed next to me. "This sucks Sara. I didn't think Marvin would do this to me. He knows how strict my mom is."

I try not to laugh. "Well ... what did you think he was doing when he was sucking on your neck? Trying to steal your blood?"

Wendy playfully grabs a pillow and hits me with it. "Shut up! I mean I knew I guess I just didn't think about the consequences."

She looks down for a moment. I saw tears pooling in her green eyes. I felt bad for laughing at her. Marvin was her on again and off again boyfriend.

"Look, its ok. Here," I got up and grabbed one of my many lightweight scarves and handed it to her. It's green and white and matches her eyes.

She hesitantly put it on but smiled once she had it on. She looked at herself in my full length mirror and pretended to pose for a picture.

"I must admit, this scarf looks fabulous on me," she beamed.

"Yes it does. Now just remember next time be careful with the hickeys."

She kept looking at herself in the mirror and fixing her long brown hair.

"So are you going to prom with Gabriel?"

I sat back down on my bed and shrugged. "I want to, but I don't think Gabriel is into me you know."

She rolled her eyes and fixed the scarf. "Yes he is! I mean do you see the way he looks at you? I mean his eyes are focused on you!"

"Well, then why hasn't he asked me out? We flirt a lot but he hasn't bothered to ask me on a date."

Wendy sighed and flopped on the bed. "Sara, this is not the 1950's. Why don't YOU ask him out?"

"I don't want to. Call me old fashion but I think a man asking a woman out is better."

She laughed. "Don't be such a prude. Just ask him out. I'm sure he'll get a boner."

I winced. "Ugh Wendy! Shut up!"

She laughs louder. "Sara, when are you going to lose your virginity? You're the only school senior that is still a virgin."

"I seriously doubt that Wendy."

"I can bet that you are!"

"Whatever."

I thought about Gabriel. He was the one guy I was totally crushing on. I always got nervous around him and found myself blushing a lot. I kept wishing he'd have the balls to ask me out but he never did. I knew soon enough I would have to suck it up and ask HIM out.

Just then we heard the doorbell ring. Wendy jumped up and ran to answer the door. Even though it was my house, Wendy always liked to answer the phone or answer the door. She was weird like that.

I groaned and got up very slowly. My parents were out running their usual Saturday afternoon errands. When I got to the living room, Wendy was talking to someone. A male.

"Hey, who is it?" I asked as I approached the door.

I saw a tall dark haired guy with icy blue eyes at the door. He looked my age or slightly older. When our eyes met, I felt shivers.

"He's looking for you dad," Wendy announced. She had a huge smile on her red lips.

"Oh ... um he's not here," I said sounding timidly.

He stared at me more. My heart was pounding in my chest. This guy was taking my breath away.

"Ahem," Wendy said clearing her throat. "Yeah Mr. Evans isn't here so you want to leave a message?"

He looked away but then looked at me again. "Are you his daughter?" He asked me.

"Yes she is," Wendy answered for me.

He glared at me as if was studying me.

"Do you want to leave a message?" I asked in a squeaky voice.

"Um ... no I'll come back later." With that, he walked away fast and hopped into a black Camaro and sped off.

"Wow!" Wendy said closing the door. "WHO WAS THAT?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well, whoever that was ... oh my god! He's freaking hot!"

"Did he tell you why he was looking for my father?" I asked quietly.

"No, he just said is Edward Evans here? And I said no and then that's when you got here."

"Hmm ... I wonder why he was looking for my dad."

"He looks like a college guy. Maybe he wants an internship at the radio station?"

"That's probably it, but any interested parties have to go to the radio station. I don't know why he would come here."

"Maybe he wanted to speak to your dad directly so he can get the internship."

I thought about it for a moment. Wendy could be right about that but I doubted it. My father was a famous morning DJ at one of the cities rock stations. He was known as DJ EJ Evans. Edward James Evans. He had announced several weeks ago that he was looking for a possible partner host for his morning show. As soon as he announced it, his email was flooded and his phone rang constantly. He made to sure tell everyone that if they are interested, they should submit a tape recording of themselves and an application to the radio station.

"Well ... if he's a college guy then I'm even more interested in him," Wendy gushed.

"Hey, what about Marvin?"

She rolled her eyes. "What about Marvin? I'm in love Sara. So in love with this stranger!"

She went back to my room singing and dancing. I laughed and took another look outside the window to see if the stranger had come back but he was clearly gone and I was somewhat disappointed.


Wendy left before dinnertime. I told her to just keep the scarf on and tell her mother it is a fashion statement. My parents had picked up a pizza for dinner. I told my father right away about the stranger who came searching for him.

"I hope it wasn't a hopeful intern. You are already getting enough emails and phone calls about this internship. You don't need stalkers coming to the house now." My mother said.

"Don't think that way Annette. This young man was probably harmless."

"He didn't look dangerous dad," I said and thought about how hot the guy was. Did I just say he was hot?

"Well in any case, you should probably tell your boss about what all this internship has caused." My mom indicated.

"Annette, please don't worry about me. It'll be ok. If others come looking for me, then we'll have a problem." He takes a quick bite of his pizza and looks at me. My dad, with the pretty blue eyes that I didn't inherit. Instead I got my mother's soft brown eyes and dark hair. I liked to keep my hair short, just under my ears so I could just wash and go. My skin was sun kissed like my mom's too.

"Well we don't even know if he was looking for you for the internship. He didn't even leave a message dad. He just walked away and said he'll look for you another day."

"Hmm oh well," my dad said nonchalantly and went on enjoying his pizza. All I could do was think about the stranger.


A week passed until the stranger showed up again. It was Saturday evening and my father was watching TV and my mother and I were cleaning up the kitchen. We were talking about me possibly going to prom with Gabriel when the doorbell rang. I almost jumped at the sound of it.

"I'll get it," I announced.

I opened the door and saw the same sexy, mysterious stranger at the door. He looked at me and didn't speak at first.

"Oh ... you came back?" I asked. My heart was thumping loudly again.

"Y-yeah. Is ... Edward Evans here?" He asked and looked away. I felt he couldn't look me in the eye.

"Yeah ... um ... can I ask your name?"

Our eyes met. "My name is Jack," he said and looked away again.

"Ok Jack ... um do you want to come in?" I offered.

He nodded. "No I'm ok. I'll wait."

"Are you sure?" I smiled.

He just nodded again and looked away.

"Ok ... I'll go get my dad."

I left the door slightly ajar and went to get my father. He was in the middle of a laugh from watching a comedy sitcom. "Hey daddy, that guy is looking for you again."

My dad frowned and turned off the TV. He got up and went towards the door. I stood a few inches away from my father.

"Yes?" My father's deep voice boomed.

"Edward Evans?" I heard the young man.

"That's me," my dad said proudly.

"Can we ... talk? Alone?" He added when he saw me standing behind my father.

I quickly walked away. My dad went outside to talk to the young man. My mother and I were in the kitchen wondering what the stranger wanted.

"Did he say what he wanted?" My mother asked concerned.

"No mom, and I wasn't going to ask him because it's probably none of my business."

"You should have asked Sara. How do we know he's not some stalker?"

"I think we would have heard dad yell help by now."

"Not if he stabbed him as soon as he went out the door!"

We could hear voices. "I doubt that mom. I think they're talking."

My mom kept looking towards the door. "If he's not back in five minutes I'm going out there."

"Mom, just chill out. Let dad take care of this. I'm sure it's nothing. He's probably an aspiring DJ.

We waited five minutes. Ten minutes. Twenty minutes. Finally after thirty minutes my dad walks back in the house. His usual cheerful face looks shocked.

"Dad? Are you ok?" I asked when I saw him.

"Edward? What's wrong?" My mom questioned.

My dad sighed and took a seat at the kitchen table. He looked spaced out.

"Dad?"

"Edward?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at both of us. "That young man ... he claims he's my son."

My mother and I were both flabbergasted.

"Your son?" My mom asked angrily.

"I have a brother?" I asked happily.

"Annette, I don't know if he IS my son or not but he claims he is."

My father stood up and paced the kitchen floor.

"What do you mean? How could you have a son? Have you been cheating on me?" My mom asked lividly.

My father stopped and glared at my mom. "I would NEVER cheat on you. You know that."

"Well can you explain how you might possibly have a son then?" My mom demanded to know.

I listened intently. If my father did in fact have a son that would mean I wouldn't be an only child anymore. The thought of having a brother made my heart flutter. Don't ask me why it just made me feel somewhat ... happy.

"Look, you know that you and I married almost right away after meeting right?" My father asked my mother.

My mother nodded.

"Well ... a few weeks before I met you, I had met Debbie. Debbie was this waitress that worked at one of the bars I used to DJ at."

My mom listened carefully.

"Well ... one night Debbie and I ... well ... we ... um," My dad blushes and looks at me as if he doesn't want me to hear that he had sex with a woman named Debbie in his past.

"Ok so you slept with this Debbie woman so what?" My mom asked impatiently.

"Well ... supposedly she got pregnant but by that time I already landed a job with the radio station and I met you."

My dad had met my mother at the hospital where she had started working at. The radio station had a charity event going on to raise money for cancer. They were at the hospital giving t-shirts and door prizes to anyone who donated money. My mother was a nurse and as she was leaving from her shift, my dad saw her and claims he fell in love. My mother says she thought my father was a bit too cocky but eventually fell for him too. They married within two months, they got married and a month later, they made me. So while I was being made, Debbie was already at least four or five months pregnant with Jack.

"So ... Debbie tried to find me to let me know that she was pregnant but by that time, I was already planning to marry you. She didn't want to ruin our wedding plans so she never told me and raised Jack all by herself."

"Jack?" My mother asked.

"That's his name," my father mumbled.

I sat back, amazed by the story. I thought it was all pretty neat. My mother didn't think so.

"I can't believe this Edward! So now what does he want? Money?"

"Mom!" I snapped.

"Well? I mean he's come looking for him. Does he want child support that you never gave him?"

My dad's eyes flashed. "Annette, he didn't ask for any money. He just wanted to meet me. That's all."

"So that's it? He just wanted to say 'hi I'm your son Jack' and then be on his merry way?" My mom inquired.

"Pretty much," My dad answered.

"Ok so now we can go on with our lives?" My mom wondered.

"I guess so but I told him I'd like to get to know him."

My mother sighed. "Edward! Are you serious? I mean what if he isn't your son?"

"He's got blue eyes like dad," I blurted out.

My mom gave me a cold look. "So what? A lot of people have blue eyes."

"His lips look like dads and he has thick hair like dad too," I added.

"Sara, stop it," My mom warned.

"It's ok Annette. I asked to get to know him but he said he didn't want me to. He just wanted to meet me ok?" My dad spun around and walked out the room. He sounded hurt.

I stared at my mom who looked away. "He doesn't have proof that he's Edward's son."

"I know mom but I think maybe dad would like him to really be his son. It feels that way."

My mom rolled her eyes. "You and your father, both live in a fantasy world. It could all be a set up too. You know how popular your father is on the air and in real life."

"Mom, he's not a rock star or anything. He's only a DJ. I mean why would anyone lie about something like this?"

"Sara, this is a cruel world." With that, she got up and left the room leaving me feeling bad for hoping that Jack was indeed my father's son.


"Oh my god! You can't be serious? So you're telling me I have the hots for your brother?" Wendy asked eagerly. We were having lunch outside on the benches and this is the first thing she asks me after I tell her the whole story.

"Yeah ... I guess," I said quietly. "I don't know if he is my brother or not. I mean he just wanted to meet my dad and then just walk away and never talk to him again."

"You can't let him do that! I mean I'm totally in love with him. Go find him and tell him you're his sister and that you have a lonely and beautiful best friend who would like his company."

I laughed. "If it were only that easy Wendy. I can't force someone to do something they don't want to."

"Well I honestly don't think you should let it all end here. I mean you want a brother don't you? You always complained about how you hated being an only child. You always tell me how lucky I am to have a big family."

It was true. I envied Wendy for having so many brothers and sisters. She had four sisters and three brothers. She was the youngest and the only one living at home.

"I say, you should try to find him. Tell him that you'd like to know him because you are related," Wendy continued.

"I guess I could try but I don't know where to find him. All I know is his name is Jack and his mother's name is Debbie."

Wendy smiled. "Ask your father what Debbie's last name is or was."

"Maybe she got married and the man adopted Jack and who knows what Jack's last name would be now."

Wendy frowned. "Oh shucks that's right. Damn. You could still try though."

"I don't know," I said looking away. It would be nice to have a brother but would he want a sister? Maybe he was happy being an only child or maybe he had other siblings?


When I got home later that afternoon, I saw the black Camaro parked across the street. I got off my car and squint my eyes to make sure it was the same black Camaro that belonged to Jack.

I heard him start the car up but the car just made loud clacking noise. Car trouble it seemed. I walked towards him and he tried harder to turn it on but was unsuccessful. I approached the car and he cursed and slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

"Um ... hi. Jack right?" I asked as I leaned into the car.

He turned slowly and his icy blue eyes glared at me. "Yeah."

"I'm Sara," I said extending my hand. "I hear we might be related."

Jack looked away. "I guess." He didn't bother to shake my hand.

"So ... were you needing to talk to my dad?" I asked.

"I was ... but I changed my mind."

"Oh ... so I see you're having car trouble."

He sighed as if I was annoying him. "Yeah I guess I am. Excuse me," he said warning me before he opened the door. I stepped aside and let him step out. He was a lot taller than me.

He popped his hood open and began to check on the car.

"Did you need for me to call a mechanic?" I asked.

"No," he snapped.

"Are you sure? My best friend's dad is a mechanic and I could call him."

"No! I don't need you to do anything but leave me alone!" He barked at me.

I was taken back. "I was only trying to help," I said softly.

"Well, I don't need your help ok? Just go!" He lowered his voice and went back to fiddling with his car.

I felt anger rise but I wanted to keep my cool. I spun around and headed back inside my house. Something made me turn before I opened the door to the house. I saw Jack's blue eyes from a distance looking at me. He quickly turned back to the car.

Once inside the house my hands were trembling. Why had he been so rude to me? I was only trying to help. If he was mad at my father for never supporting him, then that was between them it wasn't my fault!

I felt angry tears form in my eyes.

"Don't cry..." I warned myself. I hated crying. I went to my room and threw my backpack on the bed. I paced the room and felt tears run down my face. I took a few deep breaths until I had calmed down.

Here I was so excited about having a brother and turns out he didn't even care I could possibly be related to him. Maybe my mother had been right. What if he did want money from my father? He obviously had car trouble. It looked like a 1980's Camaro but what did I know about cars?

I let my body fall onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I kept thinking how different my life would have been if I'd had a sibling. Maybe I wouldn't have liked it? But deep down I knew I would have loved it. I didn't care. I would have loved to have had a brother or sister. Being an only child tended to get so lonely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.