The Trouble With Gurley Pets - Cover

The Trouble With Gurley Pets

Copyright© 2011 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My buddy offered me a "gurley", a pet who closely resembled the most beautiful, charming, cheerful, and helpful six-year-old girl imaginable. There were a few important things he didn't mention, however: the gurleys' sexual habits, who they choose for mates, how fast they grow up, and what happens if they don't get pregnant regularly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

As soon as I saw her after work, I knew Connie had a secret. We had a rousing fuck on the living room sofa anyway until our mutual lust was satisfied, but then it was time to coax it out of her.

"What's up, Connie?"

"Um, yeah, I've got a secret."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Uhhh..." she hesitated. "Will you promise not to be mad?"

I thought about it. How could my dear, sweet Connie do anything that would make me mad? But still, I'm cautious at heart. "Probably not."

"Oh," she said, looking uncomfortable. Then she took a breath. "I'm pregnant!"

My heart started racing. She'd been untrue! She'd let some foul male of her kind get into her. Even if it was just one little squirt, he had accomplished what my body was instinctively but vainly trying to do with such passion several times each day.

My dear, sweet Connie had done something to make me angry -- very angry.

"But..." I sputtered. "I thought you'd never seen a gurley man!"

"Oh, no, I haven't!"

"Then how did it happen?" I sneered, quivering with rage. "Did he just happen to take you from behind when you weren't looking?"

"No! You're the father!"

"Me?" My rage collapsed into roiling confusion.

"Well, you have been, um, fertilizing me pretty much."

That was an understatement. Confusion was replaced by excitement realizing that I, not some other, had fertilized her -- just as my inner beast had hoped.

"That's wonderful," I said, though I had nagging questions. How could a human male breed with a gurley?

"So, is it going to be a hybrid? Like a mule or something?"

"No, no!" she said, relieved that my wrath was gone. "That's the funny thing. I didn't know this was going to happen -- honest! But you know I talk to my mommy every day?"

I nodded.

"When I described just how I was feeling funny, she said I must be pregnant. I'm kind of mad at my mommy, actually," she said, her beautiful face darkening momentarily, "but she said if I knew what might happen, I'd tell you and then you might not do it to me any more, or use a condom or something."

"OK, so you didn't know what was going to happen. But did your mother tell you whether it's a hybrid or what? And how on earth are you going to have a baby?" I asked, looking at her small frame. The idea of her small, cute belly transforming into a great, massively pregnant one was grotesque.

"Here's what mommy said. She said that gurleys only get pregnant from men, but then the baby is always a gurley -- and always female. So my daddy really is Mike! Sometimes he called me his daughter, but I figured he must have adopted me. It's kind of cool, actually. We gurleys have all the genes you humans do, but we've got some extra too. So the baby will have half your normal genes and half mine, but all the gurley genes from me." With mock haughtiness, she continued, "And we gurleys don't let any of those nasty Y sperms fertilize our eggs."

She knew so much and was so articulate that it was hard to believe this girl was only six! But no, she wasn't six, she was three -- and not a girl, but something else.

The idea of being a daddy was kind of exciting. Thinking about a child -- make that a daughter -- who looked like me made me feel a little warm and fuzzy, even if this child was going to be a different species.

"So that explains how my vagina is big enough for your big, fat penis and why I want to have sex with you so much. I'm full grown and just following my reproductive instincts," she said with pride.

"But how are you going to have a baby?" I asked. "You're so small; you'll fall over when the baby's about ready to be born, and how's it every going to fit between your legs?" I knew women had wide hips so there was room for the baby to get out, and it was still a very tight fit.

"Well, that's different too. Baby gurleys grow a lot faster than humans, before they're born and after. I'll only be pregnant about three months, and we're smaller when we're born. And mommy says our bones are still soft and squishy when we're born, so we get born kind of like a fat hot dog," she said with an expression of distaste. "Though the babies quickly spring back to normal shape and only THEN do our skulls get formed. So five centimeters of dilation will do it, instead of ten like women need." She started giggling and whispered, "And that big FAT penis of yours is probably over four centimeters, and we know you can fit that WAY up inside my body, no problem!"

My cock surged at the thought. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about having fathered a gurley, but I knew the one in front of me was luscious and did have a very alluring hole that went right up into her body cavity. When she caught the hint of lust in my eyes she giggled, wiggled her feet, and hitched her dress up again. "Yes, yes, yes!" she said in her childish voice, spreading her legs wide. I hurriedly shoved my trousers and briefs down to my ankles and mounted her. Her wet pussy clenched me tightly as usual, but by pressing my cock to one side and the other I could tell that something thicker would fit through there. I celebrated with another burst of ecstatic twitches, mirrored and amplified in her, my wonderful little girl -- I mean gurley.


Connie told me solemnly that I would of course be the owner of the new baby just like I was her owner, so it was certainly my right to pick a name. She had pretty much named herself, so I wanted to see if my power was real or just apparent. I said she should be named "Katy". Connie hesitated and asked me if I was sure. When I said I was, her cloudy face brightened and the subject was never raised again.

Connie's tummy did grow noticeably, but it never got huge. Gurleys also have more efficient uteruses, needing less fluid to cushion the baby.

She said her mommy told her that men don't always react well to the sight of gurley infants, and as I thought of something shaped like a hot dog, I didn't argue with her. Her mother was coming to help out at the birth and I decided I'd let the two of them handle it.

Her mother's name was Janet. She looked not a day older than Connie herself, and was an inch or two shorter. Consciously I had known she would also be tiny, but it was still a surprise to actually lay eyes on her for the first time. Another bit of emotional evidence that I hadn't been engaged in gurley pedophilia was that the one I had impregnated was bigger than her mother! I asked Janet how many other daughters she had, and she said "a bunch" but didn't invite more conversation on the subject. I thought maybe her belly was bulging a little.

Connie's nipples had become more pronounced towards the end of her pregnancy and her breasts had swollen a little, but nowhere near the way women's do. Gurley milk ducts are more efficient, just like their placentas -- and just about everything else about them, it seemed.

We had set up the spare room to be Katy's, and she was born there too. I sat with Connie during the first half of labor -- 45 minutes. She was obviously working hard, but she said it didn't hurt. Her mother took over for the second half. I heard a faint cry which heralded the arrival of my daughter, then all was calm and silent. When Janet appeared a little later she informed me that everything had gone fine, and that the baby was a girl -- this redundant news delivered with an impish smile. I realized that screwing Janet would also be very exciting, but quickly put the idea out of my mind. Gurleys were monogamous, I was told, and Janet was bonded to Mike.

She stayed for three days, running the household with the same efficiency her daughter had. As she left, Connie gave me my first look at Katy, who had by then assumed the shape of a human baby, though she was still tiny. I could feel the bones in her head. I felt a special warmth to think that the tiny thing was my child, flesh of my flesh.

Connie had started eating more during the last month of pregnancy, and we had had fun joking about which serving was for her and which for the baby. Once Katy was born, her intake grew to stupendous proportions. It was hard to believe a human could absorb that much food -- but then Connie wasn't really human. At her peak she drank roughly five gallons of whole milk every day, supplemented with quarts of heavy cream. Donuts, ice cream, cheesecake, and chocolate went down the hatch at an unbelievable clip. She wolfed down three hamburgers of the fattiest cut they had -- and then looked hungrily at the grease in the frying pan and drank that too. She ate some whole grains and vegetables too -- at her mother's insistence. She complained that such calorie-poor foods made her feel acutely hungry as they passed through her body.

The reason for this apparent gluttony was of course that tiny Katy, barely one pound at birth, was growing far more quickly than a human baby.

I had noticed that from the moment Katy was born the three gurleys had spent a lot of time in the bathroom. When Janet left, Connie explained what they were doing. She set herself and Katy up naked in the empty bathtub. She brought in gallon jugs of milk and assorted finger food which she left in reach outside the tub. As she ate the food and chugged the milk, Katy nursed hungrily. A lot of food generates a lot of bodily wastes, mostly urine. Both of them peed frequently, and she ran the water now and then to wash away the yellowish liquid that the two of them produced in such quantities. They fell asleep that way a lot too. Now I brought the food into the bathroom sometimes to keep Connie from having to make so many trips. Katy kept growing as Connie kept eating more and more, and at four months Katy was the size of a hefty toddler. She started drinking and eating regular food, and as her food consumption rose Connie's fell. And then Katy was eating nearly as much as Connie had.

Throughout her pregnancy, Connie was just as eager sex for as always, right up until she went into labor. She barely emerged from the baby's room and bathroom for the three days her mother was visiting. She then apologized profusely in breaking the news to me that her vagina was still too sore for sex. I said it was really no problem and felt quite content getting a couple of lovely blow jobs every day. She swallowed what erupted into her mouth, noting with a grin that every little bit of nutrition helps. I offered to stimulate her in less invasive ways, but she said the whole area was sore and could use a little rest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.