Taboo Island - Cover

Taboo Island

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Part II: Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel and the Ultimate Taboo

It had taken a long time but it seemed that Thomas and Walter had reached an unspoken agreement that each would overlook their own possessive jealousy for the good of the family. Yet, they did not act like father and son, for that was no longer possible. If anything they acted as equals in all things with the exception of their relationship with Grace. Obviously Walter could have intercourse with her, while Thomas could not. So far she had laid down the law to Thomas there. He was her son and since she had no way to protect herself from pregnancy, intercourse was out. Yet that didn't stop Thomas from trying.

Their day at the lagoon was destined to be different from the others. Grace had taken a few new books for Thomas to read plus a book she could use to teach him geography. Another one happened to be the Bible. As soon as they arrived, Thomas laid the books down and took his mother into his arms.

"Thomas, we need to get on with your geography lesson today," Grace said, only half serious.

"We have all day to do that. Dad is off to the other side of the island so we don't have to worry about him," he said.

Grace moaned and allowed him to unbutton her shirt and then slip it off her shoulders. He quickly dispensed with her pants before she had time to protest and then he took off his jeans. A moment later he had pushed her onto her back on the rock and spread her legs. Grace had a pretty good idea what he wanted and she wasn't going to object.

When Thomas paused and didn't touch her pussy she looked down at him. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to look at your pussy. I haven't seen it in the light for a while."

Grace loved that he wanted to look at her but it was nonetheless embarrassing; after all, she had always been a modest person and more importantly, it was her son staring at her private parts. Yet, she was also incredibly excited.

"Beautiful," he said. "Your pussy is the prettiest one in the world."

"Thank you," she whispered.

"It's perfect. I love that you only have a little bit of hair around the lips, that way I can see the sun glistening off your juices." With that he bent his head and began to lick her.

On the rocks above, unbeknownst to them, Walter stood watching. He was a good several hundred yards away, but he could see plainly what they were doing. He knew that they were intimate, but he wondered just how far it had gone. If they were having intercourse then she could get pregnant and that worried him. The island was no place to have and raise a baby. He watched as his son used his mouth on his mother, and in spite of his deep seated belief that it was wrong, he nonetheless had an erection.

Grace's moans of pleasure told Thomas that he was doing it right. He took his time, kissing and licking every square inch of her pussy. By the time he made it to her clit she was fit to be tied.

"Lick my clit, please," she begged.

"Sorry, you have to wait like you tell me," he said and proceeded to kiss down her thighs, leaving a trail of saliva behind. Then he moved up the other side.

"Please, please," Grace moaned.

Thomas chuckled under his breath and continued to tease her, now working on her outer lips with his tongue and teeth. He took gentle bites all along the swollen flesh before using his tongue to slide up and down the crease between her thigh and pubic mound. He had learned the lessons she had taught him well. A woman needs more time than a man to get ready, she had told him ... so he was taking his time. He knew that he was being just a bit mean, but he loved to hear her moans of pleasure.

"Thomas, you are driving me mad," Grace gasped.

"Okay," he mumbled and pushed her legs further apart. Then he placed his tongue on her clit and began to flick it.

"Oh, Thomas," she hissed.

First he flicked it gently with his tongue and received another loud moan in response. Then he sucked it into his mouth. That brought a scream from her. Her hips lifted from the stone as her hands grabbed his head.

"Suck me, eat me," she screamed loudly. Since she thought Walter was on the other side of the island there was no fear that he would hear her. "Ohhhh, God, Thomas I'm going to climax already." With her fingers tangled in his hair she bucked and thrashed, causing Thomas to work hard to keep his mouth on her convulsing pussy. He sucked and swallowed her juices and then worked on the clit again. He felt his mother tense again and knew she was climaxing a second time. He was afraid she was going to pull his hair out by the roots or smother him, or both. When she finally let go he pulled back almost breathless. His face was soaked with her copious juices.

A few minutes later, when Grace had caught her breath, she stood on unsteady legs and almost fell into her son's arms. They kissed passionately. Eventually Grace pushed him away and had him stand in front of her as she knelt between his at his feet. Something on the rocks suddenly caught her attention. She glanced up and realized that Walter was hiding behind the bushes. Incredibly, a strange thrill went thought her. If he wants to watch, then I'll put on a show, she thought. With her gorgeous eyes looking up at Thomas she took his cock into her mouth. She heard him moan as she sucked and licked the swollen head. She took her time drawing it out, making him mad with the desire to climax ... it was payback time for Thomas.

"Mom, please," he begged.

She paused for a moment and said, "Now where have I heard that before." Then she giggled.

It was fifteen minutes later when she finally began to stroke his cock rapidly. She watched his eyes glaze over and then he tensed and she knew that he was about to climax. His cock head expanded in her mouth and a moment later he screamed and bucked his hips. Her mouth quickly filled with his thick juice and she swallowed over and over. There was so much that some of the precious liquid slipped from the corner of her mouth.

She caught as much as she could in the palm of her hand, not wanting to waste a drop. When she glanced up she could still see Walter on the rocks. In spite of that she brought her hand to her mouth and sucked up the juices that had deposited there. When her hand was clean she looked up again and saw that Walter was gone.

"Wow," Thomas said as he sat down next to his mother.

"Okay, I think it is time for you to read to me," Grace said scooting over next to him.

He groaned but picked up a book and began to read.

Later, as they were leaving Thomas saw a book in his mother's stack. It was the Holy Bible. "Can I read this, Mother?"

"Sure, but it might be a difficult read since their language was different than what we know today."

"It should make me a better reader."

When they arrived back at the hut Walter was already there. He was storing fruit he had gathered from his trip to the other side of the island. Thomas took the Bible and went to the beach to read. When he was out the door, Walter came over to his wife and pulled her to him. She didn't resist as his mouth came to hers. Then he pulled away and said, "Suck my cock."

Grace held in a gasp at his words. Then she smiled and slid to her knees. She pulled her husband's cock from his shorts and put it in her mouth. She liked sucking cock and now that she had two of them she would never have to want for one. As she began to suck she could tell that Walter was very worked up. His pre-cum juice was already pouring into her mouth. She could only guess that what he had witnessed from the rocks had turned him on.

She was about to ask him if he wanted to sit down when he suddenly, without warning, started to climax. His hot juice blasted into her open mouth and on her face. She tried unsuccessfully to cover the squirting head but his cum splattered across her cheek and dripped from her chin.

She would have laughed but she wanted to swallow what was left. For the second time in just a few hours she was swallowing cum.

"Wow, what brought that on?" she asked as she scooped the juice from her cheek and chin and sucked it off her fingers. Of course she already knew.

Walter just shrugged and walked away. He couldn't admit, even to himself, what had caused his excitement. He wished he had never seen it. He had taken a different route home and had accidentally come upon them at the lagoon. While he knew he should not watch them he found he could not pull himself away. He could not see them well when they were on the porch the other night. Emotionally he felt anger, jealousy, and sadness, but apparently excitement as well. He was angry at Grace, but he was also angry at himself. He knew that as the father and husband he should have stopped them. But he had done nothing and wrestled to find a reason why. Was it because it would have caused a terrible scene? Or did he enjoy it. That was just crazy, he thought. Maybe they had all gone mad.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.