Taboo Island - Cover

Taboo Island

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Mom, aren't we going to the lagoon today?" Thomas asked the next day when his mother showed no indication that she was getting ready to go.

Grace told Thomas that she wasn't feeling well and that they would have to wait a few days for any further lessons. She wasn't entirely lying as her period had started. But there was another reason ... she was worried about being alone with him again. She could see that Thomas was upset but she convinced herself that it was unavoidable. She remembered the looks he had been giving her since she allowed him to masturbate and it was disquieting to say the least.

Two days later Grace was at the lagoon for her daily bath when she felt that she was being watched. As she stood ankle deep in the water she glanced up at the rocks but couldn't see anything. She wondered if Thomas had followed her to the lagoon. Since the incident the other day Thomas had been following her around like a lost puppy dog. She knew it was infuriating Walter but it was also cute.

Grace glanced around the rocks above her again and then the trees circling the lagoon and saw movement. For a while she acted like she did not know he was there. She used a hand towel and her homemade soap to lather her breasts, spending a lot of time on her swollen nipples. She knew what she was doing was wrong, letting Thomas watch her, but she couldn't stop herself. Suddenly a large rock slipped loose from the higher rocks and plunged into the water about ten feet away from her. "Thomas, come on out. I know you are there. Stop hiding, please."

A moment later a sheepish Thomas emerged from the bushes on top of the boulders.

"Come down here, now," Grace said commandingly.

Thomas carefully made his way down the rocks until he was near the water. Grace stood on the edge of the water holding one arm over her bare breasts and her other hand covering her private parts with a wash cloth. "It is too dangerous for you to be up there and I want you to stop spying on me, young man and to stay off those rocks."

"I'm sorry, Mother. I just wanted to ... to ... see,"

"I know what you wanted to see." Grace's already hard nipples began to tingle when she saw the wide eyed stare of her son. "They are only breasts. All women have them."

"They are beautiful breasts. They are the prettiest I have ever seen," he said almost in a whisper.

Grace felt a chill run down her spine and she unconsciously thrust her breasts outward, keeping her arms covering most of her breast flesh. "So how many naked women's breasts have you seen?" she asked.

"Not many ... uh ... I mean breasts that were actually bare, but yours are just as pretty bare as they are with your shirt on."

"Thank you. But whose bare breasts have you seen?"

"Well yours while we were on the raft."

"Oh," Grace said. She had all but forgotten that. "Who else?"

"I saw Mabel's breast once when she came out of the bathroom naked."

Mabel was their large middle aged housekeeper in San Francisco. Grace laughed. "Of course mine are nicer than hers."

"Can I see them? I mean I have already seen them on the raft, so it wouldn't really be anything different."

Grace opened her mouth to admonish him but then he said, "Your breasts are probably the only ones I will ever see."

That got her. In an instant she felt a pain in her heart. He was right and they both knew it. Grace felt a rush of unwanted excitement go through her loins. This is crazy her mind screamed. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. With her heart pounding and her head spinning she slowly lowered her arm.

Suddenly her son was staring at her naked breasts just a few feet in front of him. She could feel juice dripping from her pussy. Then, incredibly, she dropped the hand covering her vagina.

She could see the tent in his pants and knew he had an erection. She allowed him to stare for several long minutes and then trying to prevent her voice from cracking she said, "That should be enough for today."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.