The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2011 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about a man who wins the lotto which brings about a number of changes in his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Back at home, Bret fell into his regular routine. He was dating Sally less frequently and was dating Kim more than he had before. There just was something about her classiness that attracted him to her. He was having some strong feelings for her that he was seriously questioning. Yes, she was older than him, but as far as he was concerned that was a non-factor in their relationship. Just about every date ended with some lovemaking. Where she initially had indicated some of the techniques were new to her, she must have been surfing the net, because she came up with ideas that were very satisfying.

In the afterglow of their lovemaking she told him that she had never been this sexually satisfied in her life. Her only regret was that she hadn't met Bret sooner. When he told her he had that same regret it brought tears to her eyes, which he could feel as this moisture wet his chest.

Bret had received some bills from Maria which he promptly paid. He also sent her a white bikini that was a duplicate of the one he purchased for Katie.

Maria sent him an e-mail thanking him for the bikini gift. She mentioned that his friend Don Adams, had contacted her and she was now doing some modeling primarily on the weekends. She was making good money and that helped her with some of her other expenses.

Things were going good for Bret. He really hadn't changed his lifestyle too much by winning the lotto.

When he was paying his bills on-line one day, it surprised him when he saw that over two million dollars had been deposited into his account. This was the second deposit of his lotto winnings with twenty eight more deposits to come. What a pleasant and rewarding surprise, he thought.

He completed paying the bills and made some checks out for deposits into his brokerage accounts. He walked out to pick up his mail which he saw had just been delivered. In perusing what there was, he noticed that besides the bills there was a letter addressed to him. It struck him that the addressing on the letter was a little funny in that it looked like there was a different handwriting for his name and another for his address. The return address was Honolulu, Hawaii, but the post mark was Ann Arbor, Michigan. He didn't know anyone who lived in Hawaii.

He was back in his townhome when he opened the letter. The letter started out by saying:

"Dear Mr. Frazier,"

"My name is Jessica, I have reason to believe you are my father."

Bret broke out into a cold sweat and sat down to finish reading the letter. The letter went on to explain on how she came to this conclusion of her parentage and said she just wanted to know about her father. The letter contained her contact information.

In the letter, Jessica mentioned her age and that her mother was Ahn Lee, a Chinese American. Bret remembered Ahn Lee fondly as both of them where students at the University of Michigan. Bret had an affair with Ahn. When the semester ended, Ahn returned to her home in Hawaii for the summer. She didn't return to school when the fall semester started. Bret wrote her two letters, but she never responded to them. He could now think of one big reason why she didn't respond.

Ahn's not returning to school was a big disappointment for Bret as he was starting to develop feelings for her. He was thinking that maybe they were meant to be with each other but that apparently was not to be.

Fortunately for Bret, there were a lot of good looking co-eds that attended the University of Michigan. In his senior year he met and started dating Sara Collins a very beautiful girl he fell in love with. He was going to asker her to marry him when that relationship ended tragically. She was killed in an automobile accident and that dampened his feelings for a long term commitment with a woman. It just seemed like it wasn't meant for him to be in that kind of a long term relationship with a woman.

Bret didn't give up on women and he did have affairs with a number of them both single and married. There was Maureen the red hair wife of an Admiral, Laurie the Jewish airline stewardess and Bonnie a fellow school teacher. They were all great and attractive women but he didn't have the feelings for them that he had for Ahn or Sara. He had missed out on having a family and children but maybe now he thought that he hadn't missed out on having children.

Bret picked up the phone and dialed Jessica's phone number. After a few rings, a female answered the phone. Bret asked to speak to Jessica, but her roommate said she was out. Bret gave the roommate his phone number and asked her to tell Jessica that it wouldn't be too late for her to call and to please call today.

For about three hours, Bret thought about Ahn and the times they had together and what she must have gone through as an unwed mother during those times. He wondered about Jessica, her childhood and how she had grown up.

The phone finally rang and he answered it. There was some initial awkwardness on Bret's part, because how do you talk about something like this. Jessica said that it wasn't until a few years ago that Ahn told her who her father was. Jessica said that as she became older she wanted to meet her dad if that was possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.