The Neighborhood - Cover

The Neighborhood

Copyright© 2011 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about a man who wins the lotto which brings about a number of changes in his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

One Tuesday, Bret's doorbell chimed while he was online checking the investments in his portfolio. He wondered who it was but this was the day he was expecting Connie to do his house cleaning. When he opened the door, he saw that it wasn't Connie, but Maria Gonzales who was one of Bret's students two years ago.

"Mother's business is expanding, and she hoped you wouldn't mind if she assigned me to clean your townhome to me."

"No, I don't mind, come on in. I assume you know what needs to be done."

"Yes I do, I have been doing this since I graduated this year."

"Well, do what you do and I will go back to what I was doing."

Bret was losing his train of thought while at his computer as he was periodically sneaking looks at Maria. She was an attractive girl when she was his student, and had grown into an attractive young woman. Her Hispanic heritage was evident by the tone of her skin color as well as her healthy dark hair. Her five foot seven inch height and hourglass figure was Playboy model material. Maybe her figure would thicken in time but for now it was very nice.

Bret rose from his desk and went to the refrigerator where he took out two Diet Cokes and poured them into glasses that he had put some ice cubes in. He walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Maria, take a break. Please come here and sit with me. Have a soda as I want to hear what you have been up to."

Maria came, took a seat and seemed happy to have a little rest period.

"What happened after you graduated? Are you considering going to college?"

"I did but there were some problems, the main one being the expense. My marks in school were good and my SAT score was pretty high, so I applied to the University of Illinois-Champaign on a whim. They accepted me but like I said, I can't afford to go. I thought about junior college, but that is up in the air.

"Maria, it's not too late. I thought that from what I saw in you that you could do well in college. There is also another thing I saw."

"What was that?"

"It was when you were wearing a short skirt that I saw that you weren't wearing panties."

"Oh, Mr. Frazier," she blushed a deep shade of red, "I don't know what to say."

"Well, let me say that I saw your lack of panties more than once, so I don't think it was an accident. Can I ask you why you were doing it?"

"Well... , you are a good looking man and I had a crush on you. I thought maybe I could interest you in me. I did know that it gave me a thrill when I knew you were looking at me after I flashed you."

"Maria, you must have known that at your age it would have been nothing but trouble for me to get involved with you. Loss of my job and jail time where strong possibilities if I did. I will however tell you a secret, it did excite me when you flash me."

"Oh Mr. Frazier!"

"Well, I don't want to keep you from your duties, so you can get started after you finish your drink."

Bret was back at his desk when he saw Maria walk out of the back bedroom. It looked like she had taken her bra off by how her breasts moved under the tank top she was wearing. She certainly was beautiful with nice sized breasts, a small waist, and ample hips. The only thing missing was that she wasn't wearing high heeled shoes. Bret thought that would be too much to ask for, but it was something he would keep in the back of his mind.

Nothing was said as Maria went about her business. Bret would watch her and she would blush when she would glance at Bret and see him watching her. It made for a very interesting way to spend an afternoon.

When she was done cleaning the house, Bret saw her walk into the bedroom, apparently to put her bra back on. While she was dressing he wrote a check for the cleaning and placed it in an envelope, along with a one hundred dollar bill.

Maria came out of the bedroom and Bret handed her the envelope.

He said, "Maria, you should consider going to college. I have been thinking about your problem and maybe I can do something to help. When you come here next week, I want you to bring your makeup with you as I want you to look like you are going out on a big date. Don't worry about the clothes you will be wearing. What is your dress and shoe size?"

She gave him the sizes and told him she would see him next week. His offer of help had given her a lot to think about but him wanting her to have makeup on had her wondering what he had in mind.

There wasn't much for Bret going on for the remainder of the week. Bret was starting to look forward to his Saturday dinner date with Sally. He wondered what she had in store for him. She had a way of surprising him with some of the things she did or suggested.

His phone rang on Thursday afternoon, and when he answered he heard, "Bret, this is Kim Jackson who lives across the street from you. Connie my cleaning lady, was doing her cleaning here when she did something that she doesn't remember doing. The end result of what she did is that my television doesn't work. Connie suggested that I give you call and ask you to see if you could correct what she did. I am computer and television illiterate."

"I can come over in about a half hour if that's okay."

"That will be fine."

Bret knew who Kim was but he had never really talked with her. He usually gave her a wave when he saw her. Bret was told that she was a widow and had moved into her townhome about four months ago. Someone had mentioned that Kim was a very successful realtor. That was saying something especially with the current downturn in the housing market. If memory served him right, she of medium height with average sized breasts, a thin frame, and a nice bottom. Age wise, she was probably ten years older than him.

Forty five minutes after her phone call, Bret pressed her doorbell button. She opened the door and invited him in. He was impressed by how nicely decorated the inside of her townhome was. It looked like it had been decorated by a professional.

He was equally impressed by how Kim was dressed. The clothes she was wearing seemed to be quite expensive and complemented her looks quite nicely. Without a doubt, she made a nice fashion statement.

She thanked him for coming and showed him into one of the bedrooms she had converted into a TV room. Bret turned the 47 inch flat screen television on, and in a short time the screen showed a message that said it wasn't getting a signal. He went to the remote for the cable box and after pressing a few buttons confirmed that the cable box was turned on, yet there still was no picture and the same message was there. A glance at the back of the television showed him where the cable inputs were and he confirmed that is where the television was set to receive a cable signal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.