Coveting
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when two men begin to desire their respective wives. What happens when the wives realize what their men are up to, and what they do about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The Girls

A few days later, Margie and Tessa were out on Margie's patio sharing a bottle of wine.

"I swear to god he did!" Margie laughed.

"Details, girl, I want the details," Tessa said.

"I think my husband's gone over the deep end, really I do," Margie said her voice now serious.

"But what did he say, or do, Marge?"

"He tried to get me drunk. Well, he did get me drunk; but when he brought out these handcuffs and said he was going to tie me to the bed I guess I panicked."

"I don't blame you, Marge, that's some serious shit he's proposing there."

"Ah, you don't understand, Tessa. I kinda like the idea of being helpless. That can lead to some kinky sex, you know? And kinky sex solidifies a marriage. I think, anyway."

"But he caught you off guard and you panicked."

"That's right! More wine?"

"Yes, please."

"So what do I do, Tessa?"

"The obvious thing is for you to change your mind."

"Hmmm, it is a woman's prerogative, isn't it?"

"It certainly is. This is a good wine. Where did you get it?"

"Berryman's Winery. It was only $8.95 a bottle. I bought a half dozen. Take one home with you."

"I couldn't, but thank you so much," Tessa said.

"You have too. You just solved my problem. That's worth at least a bottle of wine."

"All right, I accept. So tell me, Marge, has he tried to take any more pictures of you?"

"No, not that I'm aware of. Of course, he might be doing it when I'm not aware of it."

Tessa laughed. "Actually there's hardly any harm in it."

"So you say, but can you swear your darling man hasn't put any of them up on the internet?"

"No I can't. But he knows what's good for him and if he wants any pussy for the next five years, he won't even entertain the idea."

"Mmmm, that is the best way to keep the boys under control, isn't it?"

"It hasn't failed me yet, Marge."

"Me either!"

VINCE & MARGIE

Margie let another week pass before letting Vince convince her to try some light bondage where he used the handcuffs on her. She managed it artfully, so artfully in fact, that he had no idea how willing a participant she was. For her part, Margie liked the idea of being helpless. There were many things she had always wanted to try, but was afraid to suggest them to Vince for fear of being rejected and worse, being accused of being a whore or the like.

And so, when he rolled over and grabbed Margie and started tickling her, she started laughing uncontrollably. Vince used this as an opportunity to pull the fur covered handcuffs from under the pillow, where he'd hidden them.

Before Margie realized what was happening he had snapped one cuff over her left wrist and then wrapped the cuffs around the bedpost and snapped the other cuff around her right wrist.

Thinking, I'll give the little devil his due, he was quick to take advantage of me; she made her eyes as big as saucers and bleated, "What the hell are you doing Vince?"

But he was already reaching for the scarf he'd hidden under the bed and tied one of her legs to the foot post on the bed and the other to the bed-frame. Margie found herself securely tied in a spread-eagled position on the bed.

Margie strained her neck to watch his every move. Tessa won't believe a word of this when I tell her about it tomorrow, she thought. Vince opened a drawer on the nightstand and pulled out a large feather and ran it lightly across her shoulder and down her arm.

It would be better if he'd blindfolded me, she thought then chastised herself for being overly critical, he must have spent a lot of time planning this; he couldn't know how I'd take it and so he'd probably dropped the idea of blindfolding me.

She shivered at the unexpected sensation. "Stop it, Vince!" but the tone of her voice said otherwise and he continued.

Vince used the feather on her breasts, up both legs and finished with a long tease up and down her freshly shaven pussy.

"Vince," she moaned, stretching his two syllable name into a much longer word.

Margie tested the scarves that bound her legs to the bed. They didn't budge.

Much more confident after hearing her moan, Vince blew gently on her left breast, hardening the nipple. The sensation was so intense that Margie begged him to do it again. He blew on the other breast and the pungent, musky aroma of his wife's arousal filled his nostrils.

"Like it?"

"Mmmm," she replied.

He hovered above her bald pussy and counted to ten, and then expelled the breath he had been holding in. Margie's reaction startled him. Of course she was tied hand and foot, so her movement was limited, but even so when her hips leapt off the mattress, her vagina came into contact with his lips. That provided the impetus for Vince to go down on her with a vengeance.

The Guys

"I'm tellin' you when I blew on her pussy she went berserk," Vince said.

"You didn't stop then, did you?"

"No way, man, I started licking up her leg. I began at the inside of her knee like you suggested. Right to the juncture between her thighs then I started all over again on the other leg.

"How many times did you do it?" asked Danny, who was very uncomfortable in his crotch.

"I'm not sure. I think maybe twice on each thigh. But when my tongue found her labia she screamed."

"What happened next?"

"I moved up to her clit."

"Jesus Christ!"

"That's what she was gasping; only she was saying it over and over. So I took her clit in between my lips and sucked on it like it was giving me life."

The Girls

"I'm telling you, Tessa, when he did my clit I went over the top. I came hard. He hasn't done me that good in ages. Next thing I remember he's got a couple fingers punching into me and he's still munching away on my clit."

"Jesus, Marge ... that must have been..."

"Heaven! I was in heaven! I'm telling you I came and came and came again. I was pleading with him to stop so I could catch my breath, but he either didn't hear me or wouldn't stop out of perversity."

"Nothing perverse about making your lover come repeatedly, Margie."

The Guys

"Vince," she yells, you better put it in me before I pass out!"

"She actually said that?" Danny said, not believing what his friend was telling him. It was unlike any conversation he had ever had with anyone.

"Words to that effect, anyway," Vince said breathing hard. "I don't know where I got the nerve. Yes I do, I had her coming and going wanting it. So I pushed the envelope and dangled my dick in front of her face."

"Were you still fingering her?"

"Yeah, sure I was. I told her..."

The Girls

"He said ... and I still can't believe he said this..."

"What did he say, Marge?"

"He said, 'You want to get laid, you'll have to earn it.'"

"Oh, Marge, this is sooo hot!"

"Isn't it? I'm ready to cum from talking about it."

"Me too," Tessa agreed, "so what happened next?"

"I grabbed him and put him in my mouth."

"Ohhh," moaned Tessa.

The Guys

Vince was almost shouting as he told Danny: "She gobbled me up. Ran the old tongue around the head like a fucking pro."

"Pardon me asking, but does she give head often?"

"Are you fucking kidding? It's the exception, unless she's hotter than a two-dollar pistol. This was obviously one of those times. I kept my fingers going, you know? Kind of stirring the honey pot. Margie was bucking and bobbing up and down on my sausage at the same time.

"Wow man, this is wild," Danny said, hardly able to contain himself from whipping his cock out and jerking off. He pictured the couple on the bed – Margie shacked to the bedposts, aroused by both Vince's love making and the feather that had generated intensity to their sex that was usually missing in the most erotic encounters. He told himself that if Margie could get that hot from his instructions to Vince she would be almost uncontrollable if he got the opportunity to fuck her.

It was at that point that Danny promised himself that he would get into Margie's pants at any cost. He just had to figure out how to accomplish it without losing his own wife as a result.

"You think that's wild?" Vince said, "Wait until you hear what happened next."

The Girls

"I found myself begging him for it. I would have done anything he wanted at that moment, I swear to God, I'd have licked his ass, even let him piss all over me. No degradation was out of the picture. I just wanted his cock inside me. I didn't know if it was because he'd handcuffed me to the bed, or if that damned feather of his got me that way. Maybe it was both."

"Jesus Christ, Marge ... I ... I can't believe he got you that hot!" But even as she spoke the words, Tessa was envisioning how she herself might feel with Vince's cock pummeling her. She had a mini-orgasm savoring the image and missed most of what Margie said for the next few minutes.

The Guys

"She actually begged you for it?"

"Bet your ass she did, and I'll tell you what else she did, Danny, I mean, we were slappin' bellies for a while as I screwed her but after she came for the hundredth time or so, I released her hands and legs and flipped her over on her stomach.

She bawls out, "You're not thinking of..."

"That's exactly what I'm thinking, baby," I told her.

"Her ass?" Danny said unbelievingly. "You put it up the shitter?"

The Girls

"He ... he took the cuffs off and turned me over."

"A little doggy-style, huh?" Tessa said excitedly.

"If only," Margie replied.

"No!"

"That what I said. And I said it loud enough so that he heard me."

In a low, voice, Tessa said, "He didn't..." But she was imagining Vince spreading her own ass and driving his pulsing cock into her anal passage.

"Oh, but he did. But first he used that damned feather again and when he blew a breath or two on my back hole ... suddenly I wanted nothing more than to feel his cock going into my poop chute."

The Guys

"I told her it was my ass," Vince said. "She says, "Oh, Vince you're so nasty!"

"She didn't!"

"Oh, but she did. She wanted it back there. Fuck man, she spread those heavenly ass cheeks apart for me, made it easy for me. I mean, I hadn't done it before."

"This was your first piece of ass ... figuratively?"

"Like you've gotten into Tessa's ass on a regular basis, huh, Danny?"

"Um, yeah. We do it sort of regularly, yeah." Danny admitted. "Not all that often, but say every other month or so. We have at it."

The Girls

"Have you ... you know, Tessa ... have you and Danny done it back there?"

"Every so often, yeah. I kinda like it to tell you the truth. So how did it go for you?"

"For someone in a hurry to cop my ass, he took his time. I almost reached a point where I demanded he stick his pole in there and be done with it."

"You didn't!"

"No, I didn't. But I came close. What I came to understand was that he was letting my muscles guide him. When they seemed to relax he nudged ahead then waited for the next relaxation."

"That means he's a good lover, Marge."

"Yeah, maybe. But I was wondering where the hell he learned to be so fucking patient. I sure wanted him to go faster."

"He might have hurt you if he had," Tessa said.

"He must have banged some other slut back there. But when?"

"If he did, and I say if, Marge, it had to be before he met you."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I'm fairly certain neither of our guys has been unfaithful."

"That's reassuring, Tessa. Thanks."

The Guys

"She was so fucking tight I couldn't get it in her."

"So you waited until she relaxed and then pushed, am I right?"

"Yeah, Danny, that's what I did and it seemed to do the trick. Another thing I did was to pull on her nipples. She moaned something fierce at that, almost feral."

"Wow!"

"Anyway there came a point when I felt my dick..."

The Girls

"Suddenly he broke through the anal barrier and I wanted nothing more than for him to pound the shit out of me," Margie exclaimed.

"I know the feeling," Tessa said as she wormed a hand under her skirt and began rubbing her pussy.

"Go on, play with yourself, I don't mind," Margie said but her voice had grown husky with lust.

"I ... I can't help it," Tessa moaned, "I'm ... you've made me so fucking hot."

"No hotter than I am," Margie said as she moved into Tessa's arms and kissed her. As the kiss lingered on longer than either woman thought it would, or should, Margie began to gently rub Tessa's calves almost up to her knees. Margie's breathing was very deliberate and as their lips finally parted she saw that Tessa had her eyes closed and the proud curves of her breasts were rising and falling much faster than normal.

As Margie's hands continued caressing her friend's calves she made sure that each sweep of her hands the hem of Tessa's skirt rose slightly up her thighs.

Both women were intent on the sensations they were receiving. Margie had almost begun to purr and Tessa was making light humming noises in her throat. They kissed again and Tessa sent the tip of her tongue into Margie's mouth.

Margie returned the favor and within seconds they were full on Frenching.

Tessa began squeezing Margie's left breast and at the same time deliberately spread her legs apart. Margie's hand dropped to cover Tessa's crotch with her palm.

"Yesssss," Tessa hissed, and any chance they might have ended it there evaporated.

The Guys

"I couldn't believe it," Vince said as his voice rose in pitch until he almost sounded child-like. "I really never thought I'd hear her say anything close to what she began shouting. Shouting, I'm telling you!"

"Go on, man. What the fuck happened?"

"She's screaming, 'Fuck me ... Fuck my asshole! I want to cum like the whore I am!"

"Margie called herself a whore?"Danny said not believing his ears.

"It wasn't the last time either," Vince nodded.

"I kept pumping into her. God was I laying pipe to her."

"Did you get it all in there?" Danny asked, heatedly.

"Did I? My balls were slapping against her pussy. And that's not all, when I was getting set to cum, she screamed for me to cum on her face!"

"No way!"

"Yeah, way ... all the fucking way, man. I yanked it out of her shitter and aimed it at the bridge of her nose. She actually had her mouth open ready to catch what came her way."

"Christ, I can't believe what you're telling me."

"Better believe it, you can't ask her to corroborate my story, man."

"Why not?"

"Because it would probably end our marriage and I'd have to kill you."

"I'm kidding, Vince."

"You'd better be."

"So what happened then?"

"She kissed me. I should say she made me kiss her."

"Well, why wouldn't you?"

"Shit man, she had cum all over her face!"

"What a fucking wuss you are, Vince. I mean you came on her face. It's your stuff man, you can't stand your own stuff? What kind of man are you?"

"Fuck you, Danny! I did kiss her!"

"Yeah, after she either begged you or goaded you into it. You should'a done it willingly."

"Well ... I didn't think it through."

"So is she pissed at you?"

"Naw, we talked about how hot it was and I got her a wash cloth and all; we kissed some more and then I went to sleep. I don't think she went to sleep at all. You know how women are."

"No, tell me I might learn something," Danny said and laughed.

"They analyze every fucking thing you do or say; and I'd done a few things to give her plenty to think about."

The Girls

Margie looked up to face Tessa. Her eyes were shining and her face was flushed. Tessa sat passively but continued fondling Margie's breast. "I like that, Tessa," she moaned softly.

"Me too," Tessa said, referring to Margie's hand which was rubbing her mound in small circles with the flat of her hand.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Margie said, almost to herself. She was about to say something else when Tessa looked up at her. "It feels wonderful Margie, please don't stop."

Margie let her fingers splay out to cover the whole of the front of Tessa's mound and used the heel of her hand to rub her. Her other hand smoothed and pinched the muscles on Tessa's legs and then she let her fingernails trace from the knee to her exposed inner thighs.

"Ohhh, that feels sooo lovely," Tessa groaned. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Margie allowed her free hand to swoop up to Tessa's chest and she watched with detached incredulity as her fingers molded around the firm pillow of Tessa's right breast.

"Pinch the nipple," Tessa hissed.

A moment later, her wish was granted. Tessa's hips had already begun the small twitches that showed she was building up to an orgasm. The stimulation on her nipple inched her over the brink and she shuddered with a climax that made her throw her arm over her eyes in reflex. Her voice was low, and she groaned with each spasm of her orgasm. It was a quick one; a mini if you will, and then she seemed to relax, laying back in the crook of the sofa and didn't move.

Margie took her hand off Tessa's pussy and stared at the glistening oils coating her palm. Then throwing away all attempt to control herself, she buried her nose in her hand, letting the scent fill her nostrils.

"You're not angry with me are you?" Margie asked fearfully.

"No ... angry? Why would I be angry with you? That was a lovely release. I should thank you, I needed it."

"I've never kissed another woman like that," Margie confessed as she began to stroke Tessa's body. Soon Tessa was returning the favor. A minute later they had removed removing the remainder of their clothing and they lay nude on the sofa.

"We should go into the bedroom," Tessa said suggestively.

The large brass bed was soft and warm and the two women fell onto the soft duvet with a mixture of contentment and passion. Tessa's was the more aggressive this time; moving her over Margie's skin, kissing her neck and her chest, and letting her tongue worm into the button of Margie's navel. Margie returned the favor upon Tessa's back, leaning over and planting kisses from her shoulder blades across her spine.

With balletic fluidity, the two of them managed to slide around each other until they had stimulated every inch of their bodies. They finished naturally in a sixty-nine, teasing and nibbling at each other's ripe, juicy pussies.

After what appeared to be her third orgasm in that position, Tessa looked up to study the sodden mess of Margie's snatch. "You should shave," she said then giggled.

"You think? Then I will, I'll do it tonight."

"What will Vince think?"

Margie laughed. "He'll think I did it for him."

"He probably will at that," Tessa giggled and then planted a wet kiss on Margie's swollen labia. Margie groaned and stretched her pussy upward so Tessa could reach her clit.

"Ugh!"

"One more cum," Tessa said as if it were a promise.

"Tell me the truth, Tessa; you gonna fuck Danny later?"

"I dunno. I might. We usually do it a couple times a week."

And several minutes later when she wrested her mouth away from her friend's pussy, Tessa asked: "So, you going to let Vince take your ass again?"

"Sure, maybe tonight," she giggled inanely. "If he puts the cuffs on me again; and especially if he uses that damn feather."

"Let's lick one another off really good, then we can shower and be nice and clean for our loving husband's," Tessa said.

"Best idea today," Margie said agreeably.

Later as their pulse-rate slowed toward normal, they discovered that were slipping over each other as their sweat mingled. "Great way to spend the afternoon, huh?" Margie said.

"Mmmm," Tessa agreed as they disentangled themselves from each other. "Marge?"

"Yeah, Tessa?"

"Do you think we rushed into this?"

"I don't think so! I mean we told one another some dirty deeds of our less than sordid pasts..."

"And look where it got us!"

"Yeah," Margie said as she spread her legs in front of Tessa's glowing face. "Have another look?"

"I think we better have a cup of coffee or something, you ask me," Tessa answered.

The Guys

Danny was now completely satisfied that Vince was dying to fuck his wife, Tessa. He had admitted as much to Danny at a BBQ that weekend. Danny had been quick to tell him he wouldn't mind trading places with him in Margie's bed either. They even bumped fists, like many athletes do in celebration.

Vince asked to see Danny's new digital camera, and nearly swooned over it as Danny explained some of its 'special' functions.

"See this gizmo? It lets you take pictures in extremely low lighting. I mean like outside at midnight."

"Oh, man!"

"And this setting gives you multiple shots ... as many as sixteen per second."

"But why would you..."

"Say she's (he had deliberately used the term, 'she's' to further entice Vince into his plan.) taking her clothes off, or maybe she's in the shower. You don't have a lot of time, or opportunity to focus without her seeing you ... so using this setting you can shoot from the hip, so to speak, catch at least one or two good shots out of the bunch."

"Oh, my God!"

Vince was hooked. The question was could he risk lending him the camera, or should he convince him to buy his own?"

"How much do these cost? I'm thinking of getting one."

"That one is about $599 and came with its own digital printer on Kodak Paper for another hundred or so," Danny said.

"That's it? I'm getting myself one. Definitely better than going to the drug store to have my pictures developed," Vince paused, "And now maybe I can get Margie to take some nude pictures at home." Vince laughed nervously, "Only kidding of course."

Danny pretended not to be pleased, "Well join the club, it's great. Tessa does that all the time for me." He then went back to flipping burgers. He noticed the tent building in Vince's pants and waited for Vince's response.

"You're shittin' me. She does not. There is no way Tessa would be doing that," Vince whispered loudly but hoping his buddy was telling the truth.

"I thought I told you Tessa was sort of an exhibitionist."

"Yeah, you mentioned it, but I..."

"Dude I have over 1,000 erotic pictures of Tessa and over 50 hours of video of us having sex to prove it. I've convinced her some of my favorite fantasies are of being a porno photographer and also her being a porno video star. She's gotten better at it. Even looks right at the camera when she gives head."

"Oh, man oh man!"

Deliberately rubbing it in, Danny continued with: " Too bad Margie doesn't do that," making sure to put the emphasis on the last sentence as a challenge.

"Oh God, you're lying. There is no way your Tessa is like that," Vince protested as he looked over at the two wives sitting on the bench laughing and chatting so innocently. He tried to imagine Tessa looking into a camera with a cock in her mouth.

Danny knew he had Vince now, "Look, I have nothing to prove, but I'll send you a nice little R-rated photo via email when we get home. I'm proud of my wife and I like showing her off. I'll send one of Tessa in a bikini posing seductively. You can't tell her I sent it to you, and you can't show it to Margie. The girls talk too much."

"Okay, I promise," Vince said hopefully.

That night, Danny shot a picture of Tessa in a bikini to Vince. Vince was floored and wanted more, but Danny refused. This was his way of getting Vince. "Not until I start seeing similar pictures of Margie will I send you anything more of Tessa."

The next day, after spending the night masturbating to Tessa's photo, Vince went out and bought a top of the line digital camera. Remembering Danny's story, he told Margie he wanted to try out the camera and have a fantasy night of being a porno photographer with her as his model.

"You're out of your mind, Vince. It's enough that I let you tie me up when we have sex."

"But our sex life is better than ever," he protested. "Even you admit it, Margie."

"That doesn't mean I'm letting you take filthy pictures of me, and that's that!"

The Girls

Margie and Tessa were having lunch at the Olive Garden, and after their salads were served, Margie blurted, "Tessa, he went and did it! He went out and bought this new fangled camera so he can put my pictures all over the internet!"

After carefully adding a packet of Splenda to her iced tea, Tessa said, "You really think he wants to exhibit your body on the internet?"

"Why else would he buy the camera?"

"For one, he and Danny belong to a camera club. He may feel inadequate using his old camera with all the other guys having newer ones. You know boys and their toys."

"Well..." Marge said, giving Tessa's statement her full consideration. She wanted to be fair to Vince, he had suggested she pose earlier, he hadn't pushed the subject, but she knew he wanted her to pose; he was tenacious that way.

"Tessa, you let your husband take nasty pictures of you?"

"Um, to be perfectly honest about it, he's taken hundreds of them."

"And ... you, um, pose for him?"

"Happily."

"UH! What does he do with them?"

"He keeps them on his computer. We both look at them from time to time. I think he does a good job of trying to make me look as good as possible."

"He doesn't have an ulterior motive? I mean, does he show them at the camera club, for instance?'

"He's promised me he wouldn't do that. He said it would open too many possibilities for the pictures to become public, or if not the pictures themselves, knowledge that they exist might become public."

"So he realizes the danger."

"Yes, Marge, he certainly does." Tessa reminded herself that Margie had gone to all-women's Catholic schools from pre-school all the way through college, and decided to approach the subject from a different direction.

Both women attacked their salads for a minute or so, and then Tessa looked at her dear friend and said, remember the other day?"

"God, yes. I'm still tingling."

"We should think it through and decide if we want to try it again," Tessa suggested carefully.

Margie dabbed at some salad dressing that clung to her lip before answering. "Mmmm, I don't need to think anything through. I'm terrified that Vince will find out. It would end our marriage."

"Well, it's certainly a possibility," Tessa conceded. "But men apparently like watching women make love to one another."

"And you know this ... how?"

Tessa took a small sip of wine while formulating her answer. "All right, I'll tell you," she said.

"Tell me what?"

"Margie for Pete's sake, give me a chance to answer you," Tessa barked. Margie shrugged that said same-old, same-old, but shut up and listened.

"Danny does more than take pictures of me. He films us — mean he films us in bed – fucking."

Margie dropped her fork on the table, raised her voice and said, "No!" loudly enough to gain the attention of those sitting nearby. "Tell me you're kidding!"

"I'm serious, Margie, totally serious."

"I ... I ... I..." Margie was at a loss for words.

Tessa took advantage of the situation to finish her statement. In a low voice she was sure wouldn't carry to the nearby tables, she whispered, "You're worried that a nude picture or two of you will turn up on the internet. Think about how much I trust Danny not to show the dozens of times we've videoed ourselves cavorting around the bed. Hell, we've videoed ourselves on the dining room table, in the backseat of the car, even on a picnic table at a county rest area. Oh, and in our hot tub too, for that matter. I've been photographed in both formats with a load of cum on my face. You at least had it done to you in the privacy of your own bedroom, with no permanent record of it."

"That's ... that's unbelievable, Tessa. It will take me a while to process it. I mean..." Something seemed to click inside Margie at that moment, causing Tessa to say, "What?"

"You ... you want me to do the same thing!"

"Margie, I never said..."

"You did. You just told me I should let Vince film us in bed. My God, Tessa, you're a monster!"

Tessa had expected Margie to get up from the table and leave her sitting there to stew in her guilt. But Margie remained seated, staring at her from across the table.

"You know damn well I'm no monster, Margie."

Margie waved her hands in the air. "I know! I know! I just can't comprehend you doing those ... those things."

"Want a hug, Marge?"

"Yes, but not here. I'm liable to rape you in front of everyone."

Laughing, Tessa called for the check. They went to the nearest motel and got reacquainted.

Tessa and Danny

That night around 8:30, Tessa lay in bed listening to the voices from the next room. Danny was reading to their son, Win. His recent growth spurt was leaving Tessa rather frazzled. Not to mention her mid-day romp at the motel with Margie where they had both experienced new sexual heights while wrapped in one another's arms. Tessa hoped that Danny wasn't in the mood for fun and games, but at the same time she felt guilty about denying him sex if he wanted it; especially after she had enjoyed so many orgasms with Margie.

She felt a familiar tingle in her loins. Yeah, I need him in me, she thought. But I don't want his usual slow and easy approach. She began to giggle at the absurdity of it all. What is it with me? I haven't been this horny in ages.

Then it hit her. She had had sex with another woman and now had a need to complete the circuit with Danny. Was it that simple?

Tessa was still giggling when Danny finally came out of the bathroom, his boner a tent in his shorts and very obvious to Tessa as she lay on the bed.

"I was listening to you reading to Win."

"And you want me to finish the story for you?" he said teasingly.

"Oh, I think it's you want me to finish that," she said, pointing at his slightly upward erection.

"Ah, banana boy is awake," Danny laughed.

"Is that what you call it?"

"I call it a lot of things, but I never call it late for a love connection."

"Do all men have a nickname for their wieners?"

"First of all, men don't call their, um, wieners, wieners. It sends the wrong message."

"And what would the right message be? Tessa inquired as her nipples hardened.

"Anything signifying strength; like a steel rod, for example."

"Is your, um, rod made of steel?"

"Seems like it sometimes," Danny said as he joined her on the bed and planted a kiss right between her breasts.

"OH!" Tessa gasped as if surprised by his action, which she wasn't. He kissed a path upward to her face, and licked her lips open. Their tongues wrestled, then nestled, and then wrestled again. He kissed her face and both ears before starting downwards again. He skipped her nipples, almost skipped her breasts entirely, on his road to her belly causing her to moan aloud from the heat of his kisses.

"Don't go waking Win, darling," he whispered, "You'll miss out on all the fun."

He reached her mound and she lay there enjoying his kisses then began comparing them to Margie's until she castigated herself for doing so.

He got behind her and used her left thigh as a pillow. His breath tickled her labia while he reached around to play with the hair on her mound. Finally, he parted her outer lips to lick her inner ones. It was a scene she had played out with Margie earlier in the day, but it jolted her anyway.

She felt his snort of satisfaction as he licked away at her. She became quite conscious of all the moisture on her labia; not all of it could have come from his tongue.

Tessa reached her right hand back to grasp his calf to anchor her, and used her left to pull a pillow across her mouth to muffle her moans. His tongue warmed her whole lower belly, and then all the way to her breasts. These ached suddenly, feeling as full as if she were nursing her son almost seven years ago.

Danny nudged a wet finger into her anus and the warmth became fire which roared through her again and again. It roared through once more, and she pushed Danny's head away from her center. His breath was still an incitement, and then she relaxed.

Danny loved being so near the epicenter of Tessa's climaxes. He tasted her sweet juices, noted a slight, almost metallic flavor. He felt her thighs tighten around his head. He watched as her belly straightened and tightened. Then he felt her shake and heard her groan. At that point, he sucked firmly on her clit until she stopped moving.

"Oh, God ... Oh, God!" she gasped as the climax swept over her.

Danny waited patiently until Tessa had begun to relax. Then he squirmed out of his position and kissed his way up her back. He hugged her and crooned to her while her breath slowed. Meanwhile, he wiped his mouth on the top of the sheet.

When Tessa's breath slowed to her normal rate, she turned onto her back. He brushed his lips over her ear and licked it once. When she moved away from the tickle, he leaned on his elbow to get a comfortable position for kissing. He began on her mouth, licking her lips until her own tongue came out to play. When she broke the kiss to breathe, he kissed all over her face and down her neck.

He reached her breasts and sucked her nipples until she was moaning repeatedly then he allowed himself to caress the inside of her thighs while finding her mouth again and kissing her lips as softly as possible.

"I love you, baby," he crooned in her ear.

Tessa wanted to respond, but her guilt at having lain with Margie prevented it. She feared that if she said anything, anything at all it would be followed by a confession, and she wasn't ready to do that just yet.

Danny pressed one finger, and then two, into her heat.

"Better put it in," she croaked.

Holding himself in one hand, Danny rubbed the head of his cock against the little bump that was her clit. This served to raise her excitement to an even higher level that it already was.

"FUCK ME, DANNY!"

He knew her better than she knew herself and held off; instead he kissed the bottom of her engorged breasts. Tessa's face tightened into a frown. Leaving her moist warmth with a stroke that passed on both sides of her sensitive nubbin; he reached for the box of contraceptives on top of the dresser next to the bed and knocked the alarm clock off sending it bouncing along the carpeted floor.

"You think that woke Win up?" Tessa worriedly asked.

"He's out like a light," Danny replied as he leaned off the bed to retrieve the alarm clock and set it back on the dresser.

He kissed her again and again then left a trail of kisses from her neck to her right breast which he managed to squeeze as he suckled at her nipple.

"Oh, Danny!"

"I'm having a problem with the rubber," he groused, and then handed it to Tessa. Taking the contraceptive from him, Tessa expertly opened the package and placed the condom on her husband's rampant cock.

"You know," she murmured as she fitted the condom snugly upon him and rolled it down his shaft, "Margie tells me that she relies on the pill. They never use a condom."

"I prefer double protection, don't you?"

"Um, yeah ... until we can afford another kid, anyway."

Danny lowered himself into position.

"You're not going to use the camera tonight?" Tessa inquired.

"I would have, but we got started and..."

"It's okay. We have plenty of video anyway."

Tessa spread herself for him and Danny sank into her heat.

"Mmmm, feels good," she sighed.

"Feels great," Danny said a second later.

Tessa moved her feet wide apart but pressed firmly into the bed; he raised himself on his hands and arms, looking at her face and breasts rather than touching them. He began to pump his member into her, going almost his full length with each stroke.

No neophyte at this game, Tessa rose up to meet him as he plowed into her, grunting with the effort, but deriving a more intense and pleasurable feeling from doing it.

"Oh, fuck me, baby," she cooed.

Danny paused and counted to three, then slammed into her. He repeated this four times in succession then watched her face tense into a rictus before the fury of his own passion blinded him. He tried to wait for her, but it was impossible. When she pinched his nipples, he groaned, thrust through her incredible tightness until his knees skidded on the bed, and erupted into her.

"Did you come, baby?" he asked as his flaccid cock slipped from her sodden hole.

"You know it, lover. You're the best," she whispered, although she had not come, but she did enjoy his efforts on her behalf and the feeling of power that his responsiveness always gave her. Her own naughty thoughts had excited her almost as much as Danny's lovemaking. The sweetly-delayed entrance had swept her much closer to the edge than she had anticipated, and she would not negate his pleasure by admitting he had not waited long enough for her to reach her peak.

She was a little sore on the insides of her thighs and a little more sore on her vulva. She knew that she was dripping onto the sheets, and that it was going to soak in before she could move. One leg was pinned and the other was out in the cold. She felt better than she had in weeks, but attributed it to Margie's going down on her and wringing all those orgasms from her than to Danny's sweet fucking. She hooked the cold leg over one of Danny's. She would roll him over and extricate the covers when she wanted to; right now she wanted the blanket which loved her.

An hour later, Win was shaking her shoulder.

"What ... What's wrong, sweetie?" she said.

The seven-year-old sniffled and said, "I don't feel so good, Mommy. Then he vomited on the sheet next to Tessa's elbow.

"Oh, shit!" she cursed. "Danny ... wake up. We have a problem."

It took Danny several seconds to come fully awake, but then he reacted just the way Tessa wanted him too.

Leaping out of bed, he took perhaps two seconds to grasp the situation and then ran into the bathroom for a washcloth and a towel then brought them back to Tessa and took the sick seven-year-old in his arms and assured him he would be all right.

Tessa gave win a glass of warm milk and sat at his bedside until he fell fast asleep again. When she rejoined Danny in the bedroom, he had removed the soiled sheets and was replacing them. Tessa helped him tuck the corners in and then they both climbed into bed.

Five minutes later He asked softly, "Are you still awake?"

"Yeah, getting vomited on tend to wake you up."

They both laughed at her feeble joke and he reached for her hand, brought it to his newly risen cock and said, "Interested in another go round?"

"Sure," she replied, "can't sleep; why not bounce around on a joy-stick?"

"Want to be on top, Tess?"

"Suits me fine," she answered and swung a leg over him so that she straddled him.

"Win sleeping?"

"Out like a light," she said.

"I recall saying that a while ago. Next thing I knew he was spewing all over us."

She laughed and said, "Not us, me. He got me on the wrist and elbow."

"I'm sorry. Next time I'll tell him to come to my side of the bed."

"I bet you will," she said guiding his erection into her pussy.

"Ride 'em cowboy!" he laughed.

"It's cowgirl. Ride 'em cowgirl!"

"Whatever, let's fuck!"

Tessa came several times before rolling off him and allowing his semen to drool out of her and onto the sheets they had just changed, but she was too tired and sleepy to do anything about it.

That is until Danny's comment reached the alarm box in the far recesses of her brain.

"We forgot to use a condom, Tessa. Tessa did you hear..."

"I heard you ... oh shit..."

"You did take the pill today, didn't you?"

"I ... I don't remember."

"Better count them."

"I'm tired. Go to sleep."

Danny was sleeping inside two minutes. Tessa lay there, unwilling to wipe up the semen still trickling out of her; worrying that she hadn't remembered to take the fucking pill; worrying that she was ovulating right then; worrying that she was preggers again; worrying what Margie would think if she were pregnant; and worrying why she was so fucking worried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.