Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Goats and Pets and getting ready for Wednesday

David had left the State Offices of the Populations Selection and Management board late Tuesday afternoon. It had been an interesting day. The need to get H&S back online was important. David found himself talking with building, health, OSHA and other officials The fall season was starting, the state was behind it's allotment and there were political issues underfoot that David had not been totally aware of.

Barney Maguire was the State head of compliance for the Population selection and control act. His job was to oversee the selection and operation offices of all of the state MAB offices.

"David, we have a lot of concerns in Springfield about the situation in Chicago, and we also have some issues bubbling up in Washington. Our compliance audit with the federal population management administration is marginal, and we don't want to have our social security funds endangered by noncompliance. Merle is saying that we can't get back to status level before the October deadline and we only have six weeks to do it. I am interested in hearing your side." Barney Maguire said. "I know I am new to the Illinois and that I am not familiar with the ins and outs of the business like you are. But do you see us not being on track and recovered before October 1?"

"Barney, Merle lost his license due to USDA inspections. Those inspections were due to improper treatment of meat. I am coming into there to clean that operation up as the new management team and to try to get some operational speed out of it. So what is the issue here?"

"David, we have to process seventy two thousand a year in this state. And we have to have secure product in the system. Do you know how we can do that without endangering the safety of the food supply?" Maguire asked.

"I am doing it on track where I am right now. We are doing three hundred on a three-day workweek. I expect that we will have H&S doing six hundred on a similar workweek. That makes nine hundred a week." David replied. "And that is not worried about specials either. For us that is about another hundred."

"M&H are going to follow suit on your production plan, as I understand it, next month. But we have a problem here in that we have never actually kept up with the State PMC requirements. What can we do to accelerate production?"

"Production acceleration is not the roadblock. What do we do with the processed product? Consumption is not up to the absorption of the meat stock at the level you want and if we discount price, it affects my budgets and revenue." David replied.

"David, I can't get drawn into the economics of it. That is a separate issue from the regulatory one." Maguire replied.

"I don't see how. My operation is at a profit right now. We don't have any of the issues of Oklahoma, Texas the Carolinas. We damn sure don't have the problem they had with Michigan and Ohio. No one is rioting or burning down my operations due to poor treatment. If you want expansion of production, you have to provide economic incentive and other regulatory relief to help me succeed." David replied.

"Like what?" Maguire asked.

"First, more goat collars. If I have to work five or six days a week I need to have expanded personnel."

"But you throw these away and continually retrain, right?"

"No. The people I have are vital to the production of the operation and I keep them in place. It takes a lot of recruiting in the stream to find the right people. And I don't want to burn them out too quickly. So I need to expand my personnel. I also need extended retention."

"Ok. We can do that administratively." Maguire said.

"No. You publish a regulation in the state register. I am not going to play bureaucrat games daily about what my work force allocation level is. I am happy with what I have now thank you very much and I can do my current fair share with what I have. If you want increase, you provide increase in my work force limit." David said.

"David, I can take it down as easily as put it up" Maguire said as a veiled threat.

"Sure you can. But you are on the hook and I want to keep it there. If you want to have the expansion of production you need to keep the SSA funds, you have to let me have what I want."

"All right. We will get a permanent allocation for personnel numbers and permanent time extensions. How many?"

"Forty percent increase in production means at least forty percent increase in people." David said. "I would prefer to take my count to sixteen and H&S to twenty four. That way I have the flexibility to have people in queue while we are at full operation."

"Can you economically support that?" Maguire said.

"That is my business. The other regulatory and economic incentive I need is the ability to have Swift and others purchase from me as well as local distribution. Get out of the intrastate regulation issue now."

"David, that is political. People don't want to hear that their aunt or sister is sold to some slaughter house in Texas."

"We are not selling them to the slaughter house. We are selling them to the meatpacking house. Everyone goes out cold storage, not live on the hoof." David said.

"That is not how the regulation is being interpreted by our office." Maguire said.

"I know that. But if you get USDA exception on the human like they had on beef, chicken and pork, it won't matter. I am selling graded stock to retail distribution, and not my own distribution."

"What about the local selection act?" Maguire asked.

"We have waivers for that and you have seen them. I have one of the best minds in the legal business draft up the exception and allocation form that everyone signs. We even have business agreements for local distribution on behalf of selectees if they so choose."

"What?" Maguire asked.

"Yes. We are ahead of the regulations already. People register in Peoria, Springfield, or Bloomington, get transported up here, we slaughter; grade and package, and if they choose they can be either picked up or sent down. If there is no preference, then we are free to ship elsewhere. Marty Burke and our attorney did that for me already."

"So you are ahead of the curve? Merle said that this was a problem and that we would have to do state funds to increase production." Maguire said.

"I don't want to talk about Merle Hill. But if you want me to provide for the production levels you feel we need to have, I have a plan already. And I don't need funds, just regulatory relief in two areas. The third is a business issue I have to work out."

"If you don't mind my asking, what is that?" Maguire asked.

"Refer trucks. I am not going to be in the same problem that Merle got H&S into. I am going to put the onus on the buyers to pick up cold for interstate transport." David replied. "Once you give me regulatory relief."

"If you get the regulatory relief from the state and the increase in collar allocation, is there anything else you need?" Maguire asked.

"That's it. Give me the increase in collar allocation in the state register, and give me release to sell to the large packing houses for signature released selections. Not a big thing."

"What will that give me on the population selection side?"

"Two thousand a week for the plants I operate, peak. That get's you out of the water between now and October, and then cleans up the annual allotment by the end of the year. Next year we can do surplus from other states." David said.

"And you are sure that is all you need?" Maguire asked.

"Well, there is one more thing." David said with a smile." I don't want to hear any more "Merle Hill said" from you or anyone in the Population office, or the State board. We have moved past him."

After David left, Maguire and Davenport had a discussion with Merle regarding David's operations and Merle's accusations that David would never meet production quotas.

After over thirty minutes of fencing with Merle and not getting anything but excuses and bluster, Maguire had enough. "Merle, if we find that the figures of your projections match actual events in six weeks, we will contact you. If we do not find a match, we will not. Thank you for your time and I am sure my secretary can show you to the main entrance."

After Merle left, Maguire turned to Davenport and asked, "Do you believe this guy?"

"Merle was the king pin in town for a few years. But he never got production up to requirements and USDA had constant problems. We found his inspectors bribed a number of times and we had tainted meat products poison and kill over a half dozen people. It put the entire state system in jeopardy."

"And what about Findlay?" Maguire asked.

"None of Findlay's product has ever been linked to any quality problem, and the former USDA Division chief works for him in inspection. The state department of environmental quality inspected them three times and has nothing but astounding recommendations for all other plants. The only thing that is hinky is that they had to sign letters of confidentiality to not divulge slaughter processes to anyone else. Near as I can find from the reports, all of the stock are killed by exsanguination post electroshock, and there is no sign of adrenal stress. We don't know how they do that, and they won't tell us."

"Is there any drugs used? Merle seemed to think that drugging subjects was the best way to keep stock quiet."

"Nothing that shows up on a Hemostat 3500. They have a print out for every single body. Maguire, My daughter went there when she was selected, and the result of that was having two grand kids coming on the way. A girl and a boy."

"They are supposed to be screening." Maguire said.

"Merle Hill never had a screening catch in his entire history of operation. David found three in the last three months of extended operations and has always been at the statistical norm or higher." Davenport said.

"Wasn't he mainly pet food?"

"Pet food with human table standards. He had a real niche market there, until this mess came up. I think that we found out that the selectees don't care."

"So you think we should bet the farm on David Findley?"

"He has delivered everything he said he would deliver. He is making a profit, not cutting corners, and the quality of his process has everyone admiring him. It is the only place in Chicago that women are dying to get into. What else can we do?"

What else indeed, Maguire thought to himself. Local politics on the Population control act was always such a mess. Most of the slaughterhouses were run by organized crime, and he had expected to see that here. But the RICO investigation had cleared Findley already. If I have found an honest man, I guess I should at least give him what he is asking for. Especially since it is not attached to a dollar sign. Findley has all the risk.

Having concluded his meeting with Davenport, Maguire issued his letter of understanding and proposed regulatory relief to be entered into the state board of regulations. He also proposed the waiver of re-registry on goats in process operations. As there were no letters opposed, this was also entered into the state board regulations as regulatory relief. This was to be the cornerstone in future events that would have unforeseen outcomes.

On the other side of town, Margaret and Kim were driving back to Findlay after a very long day with contractors, electricians and inspectors.

"Well, I have to say it, you sure have all that stuff happening on track. Kim I don't think we would have been able to be final walk through this Friday without you." Margaret said. " I really like how this plant is laid out. Your attention to detail is exceptional."

"Well, I have an interest in this. The two spare winch sets and the quick release and reset clippers are vital to production. The access doors to the bearings on the turnstiles and the dual voltage condensers will keep us from having any stops at the door. I don't like how the refer storage is laid out; we probably will have issues there. I think I will need to have overnight loading done to give us empty space every morning."

"You still think we will have to have five day a week production?" Margaret asked while driving.

"I have to plan on it. David said that we want to be able to provide for the entire state if we have to, and I have a way to do that. M&H will be another house if you go there and help them when we get this place up and running. Our biggest problem is people."

"I heard from Helen. We may have two more for there. We can also split locations on alternate days. Have you and some others go to H&S on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to staff them to get numbers up and work the kinks out of the process."

"Saturday? That means I miss out on all the kinky shit at Findlay." Kim said with a pout.

"Ok. We alternate. But only if you learn to do the other mechanicals." Margaret replied.

"I can do that. Not as enthusiastic as the other sluts, but I can do that." Kim replied.

"I wonder how Sarah made out today?" Margaret asked.

"I think she did pretty good. She was upstairs with me later in the evening after Kevin left."

"So. Once you did black, you going to go back?" Margaret said with a smile.

"Kevin is good. He's a real jackhammer. He's young and energetic. And this is all new to him. But your David could teach him a few things. Like how to walk down the hill." Kim said with a laugh.

"Old Joke. David has aged well. I think that we are going to convert his office to a better space with a hide a bed. We are there almost every night." Margaret said.

"Is that because you like to, or because you have to?" Kim asked.

"A little of both. We don't' have trap and contain problems like others do and I don't' think we will get into that. David feels that as long as we do proper treatment we can have the ones who have made up their mind, and let someone else deal with the rest."

"I get the idea we don't' want to be in the execution business." Kim said.

"Not at all. So long as we stay how we are, we don't have to have any of the in front security and support problems. We have enough on our plate right now with sheep. Don't want to have to fight if we don't have to." Margaret said.

"What had David so upset this morning going down to City Hall?" Kim asked.

"We have some opportunities he wants to take advantage of. We have pressure from the PCB to use Merle Hill as an advisor. David and I have a personal opinion of Merle, and would rather he find some other line of business. We don't' want to run our operation like he did his. After all, we had no licensing problems."

"So what is he going to try for?" Kim asked.

"Probably expand H&S goats from sixteen to twenty four or so. And ours from eight to sixteen or so."

"Do we have housing for that?" Kim asked.

"You looked at the third floor office area at H&S. You do the math. No more managers on the top level." Margaret said.

"Need to expands showers on second and third. Is that in the budget?"

"Will be if we have to. David already has room for sixteen with no double bunks. We can house there for a short time while the third floor is renovated at H&S."

"Why so many?" Kim asked.

"There are three reasons. First, we have to store for a while pending exception on some of our clients. Find a case to get them off the platter and back into the world. Second, we have to worry about self-selection with our ladies. I have at least three who may go through the chute any day if they get depressed enough, including you." Margaret said.

"I don't' think so." Kim replied.

"Helen thinks so. And since she is one of the better ones here at talking with people we listen to what she says. I have to work with having replacements for women here that decide that they don't' want to be here any more. That is a lot of management stress."

"Margaret, I had that spin for a few hours. Then I got out of it. Your sluts got me through it and I am pretty happy."

"Kim, I am glad we did. But if you do decide to leave, we need someone to replace you. Better to have them in house then have to find them in a very short order. Besides, if we go to five days a week, we need to have relief to spell the work you are doing now or risk burnout."

"There is that. Killing people is a stressful job. You need some down time between shifts." Kim said.

That comment pretty much ended the conversation for the remainder of the trip.

The lights of the open sign were dark at Findlay when Margaret pulled up. David's car was right behind her pulling into the parking lot. After giving his wife a kiss, David whispered "I think we need a meeting of the core group plus Kim in the office before we do dinner."

"Ok. Helen, Carol, Nancy, Elizabeth and Candy?" Margaret asked.

"Yes, and bring Kim and Cindy too. Need to talk about a few things coming up."

Settling in his office, David checked his mail first and then poured a drink. This was going to be a long conversation.

As his team filed into the office and sat down, they noticed that the bar was open. Meaning that it was time to do an early day talk. "What's up, Boss?" Candy asked.

"Ok. I had a meeting with a new guy named Maguire. He is being pushed to have production kicked up to cover our quota statewide. Our old friend Merle is doing his best to get back into the business, and I expect that he will probably work to take some sort of direct action soon. Today's meeting brought out some interesting facts. We are headed into the fall season and the state allocation board is in a jam. If we don't' get near population quota by the end of the year, the state looses Social Security Funds."

Carol sat up at that comment. "They have the balls to apply Thompson and Harkness resolutions? Without congressional review or comment?"

"That is what he is saying. It was a good thing you are as involved as you are in keeping on track with that or I would have been in the dark."

"What exactly does that mean?" Margaret asked.

"It means that they are tying social security benefits to the older people to the performance of the Population Controls. Which is nuts for so many different reasons, and will also cause a class war." Carol said. "What do they say they need to get their targets?"

"Two thousand a week through this quarter, and then fifteen hundred a week through the end of the year." David said. "Candy. What is our normal daily production?"

"With the clipper, we do one twenty a day without any real stress. We have ten minute intervals for clean up between strings. After yesterday, barring equipment failure, we can start at nine and be done fully by five. Not counting any specials."

"So, with eight we get that done daily. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday we do catch up and what is the normal production for those days?"

"Usually thirty to forty. Call it another hundred a week."

"Ok. We have three sixty here, and seven fifty at H&S when we are operational. Add specials and that gives us roughly twelve hundred a week for a three-day workweek. The state allocation is fifteen hundred, but they are in backlog right now. MAB is looking at needing to do about two thousand a week to catch up with this year's allocation for the remainder of the quarter, and then have fifteen hundred a week on average through the fourth quarter. Including all holidays."

Candy asked. "What about the other production plants?"

"I am sure that M&H are going to be able to do their share, but we need to get H&S on line quickly. I see this as a manpower issue and a storage issue more then anything else." David said. "We could catch up with just our two locations running five days a week. IF we could get the manpower in place to prevent burn out."

"So what did you do?" Margaret asked.

"I told him to increase goat collars here from eight to sixteen here, and at H&S from sixteen to twenty four, minimum. And to have them all under our license."

"Is that an administrative or regulatory increase?" Carol asked.

"Regulatory. And also possibly to extend time limits on renewal." David said.

"How extended?" Carol asked.

"No time limits. And it is a regulatory interpretation of the statute."

"So, we gear up for a five day work week, with additional goats doing intakes, and see how well we can process? What about storage?" Candy asked. "We are running out of space on a normal heavy day and have to ship next day. If we do five day a week, we are going to have a real storage issue."

"That is another thing. I am going to get to Swift and a few others and have them do refer trailers here. That way we can invoice and ship in their transport. Title of contents to pass upon loading, with invoice to them. Same as we do pet food today." David said.

"That gets us away from doing Interstate business. Is that your goal?" Carol asked.

"You warned me that if this house of cards ever were to come apart, we would have an easier time in state courts then in federal courts." David said. "I took that to heart."

"So, What is the course of action, Bawana?" Carol asked.

"First off, we have to expand the work force. I understand you have two recruits already. What about any more in this week's list?"

"Actually make that three. I think Carla will be in the list rather then in the pot." Carol said. "She is staying over for dinner as well as Elaine."

"Good. Who else do we have on the hook?"

"Couple of teachers, another lawyer, and two nurses aides. Haven't gotten calls from the others. Jack Miller called to say he wants to co-ordinate recruitment efforts. Seems he had a large allocation from before. Over twenty eight collars." Elizabeth said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.