Geeks and Freaks Part 1 - Cover

Geeks and Freaks Part 1

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There were many Geeks and Freaks at Graham Memorial High School. This is the story of some of them. At school they were looked on as worms but the worm CAN turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   School  

Margaret was a bit nervous meeting the group. Regardless of anything else she was at least two years older than most of them. She had spoken with Henrietta a couple of times, much easier now her hearing was back, and had gotten a feel for the circumstances which had drawn them together.

She too had been ostracised by those girls in her own class who had felt she wasn't good enough though, without other like-minded souls that she could have bonded with, she had had a very solitary senior year at the very same school.

It was that link that encouraged her to get off her butt and come along. It had been over four months since her boyfriend had proven himself a complete rat. Since their friends had tended to be his friends she had no-one special to talk to and was desperate for some compatible company.

She picked Henrietta up and followed her directions to John's house where the others were already waiting. Henrietta had explained the existing relationships and Margaret attached names to faces even before being introduced to the others.

It was an unusual evening for them all. John and Marilyn's parents had gone out for dinner with some friends so the group had no-one to disturb them during the early part of the evening but then the oldies were likely to return and everything would have to be in place when they looked in to say goodnight. After that the teens would have some more time to fool around.

Plus no-one was quite sure how Margaret fitted into the scheme of things for the evening.

Margaret had told Henrietta she didn't mind them showing a porno. She also didn't say she had only ever seen one. In fact, she had actually witnessed more live sex than the printed or recorded kind.

Since it would have been rude to simply start the movie and indulge themselves in front of a stranger they talked together while they ate their pizzas rather than waiting until intermission to chat.

Margaret was asked questions about Nursing, their obvious first common experience. She gave her history and found they all went to her old high school. A discussion ensued about some of the teachers they shared which helped to put her at ease.

It also turned out some of the names they mentioned as tormentors were younger siblings of people she had had to deal with. In one instance a person Marilyn detested at her Drama School was the very same one Margaret had had the most trouble with.

"How did he manage to end up there?" Margaret asked. "I never bothered to follow where that lot went when we all graduated but I wouldn't have thought he was artistic inclined or talented enough to get in."

"Apparently a suitably large endowment can equate to quite recognisable artistic skill. He sees himself as a director but I think production might even be beyond him, though he probably does have the contacts to get enough money together to put on a play or small film. I just try to avoid him but plenty of the others suck up to him since that might just get their careers started."

It was another link that made it easier for her to fit in and she found herself warmed by their welcome.

When it was suggested that they start the film Henrietta suggested Margaret sit next to her with "the boys" at their feet. Margaret didn't mind supporting someone's back and she sat between Henrietta and Marilyn with John comfortably resting between her slightly parted legs.

Henrietta had mentioned that they tended to take advantage of the lack of parental supervision to "have a good time" in a safe environment.

No-one was going to force her to do or witness anything and, if she found it too much, she could leave without feeling she couldn't come back. They would just try to time things better in future.

She in turn had assured Henrietta that observing others, especially in a loving situation, was not going to bother her. She doubted whether she could jill herself in front of the others but if things got her that hot she could always excuse herself for a little while.

As the opening credits came up Marilyn apologised if her appearance caused Margaret any discomfort and removed her wig. Her single comment "Alopecia" was enough for Margaret and she simply patted the other girl's wrist. It was a condition she had limited experience with but it was certainly nothing compared with the results of some traffic accidents and cancers that had come her way.

She noticed a movement out of the corner of her eye and saw Marie stripping off her clothes. She then got Will to stand next to her and Margaret appreciated the differences in their heights for the first time. They had seemed closer in size while she had sat on his lap but now she was removing his pants she looked absolutely tiny.

"Tiny" was not a word Margaret would ever use about Will's equipment and her gasp caused the others to follow her gaze.

"He's something isn't he?" asked Henrietta. She then whispered quietly in her ear, "if you ask nicely Marie might let you try it out sometime."

Margaret was quite content to just watch in amazement as the diminutive girl proceeded to mount the enormous penis. She knelt across her boyfriend's lap, facing away from him, and leaned her breasts into his upraised legs.

Initially Will just held the head of his penis in his hand and extended his thumb; Margaret thought that that was as big as some of the organs she had seen! Marie slid down onto it and Will used his finger to gently pinch her body as she eased herself into place.

The combined effect on Marie's vagina and her clit soon had her wriggling even harder. If it wasn't for the mass of tit flesh visible around Will's legs Margaret would have easily believed the teenager to be a little girl unable to keep still with the excitement of some treat.

As she watched, Marie forced herself down hard onto her lover's hand. Will responded to her growing ardour by moving his thumb out of the way when she next lifted her body so that, for a second, she was suddenly empty. The need to feel something inside her was too great and she eagerly pushed down over the shaft of his organ.

Margaret sighed with Marie as she watched the trouser snake disappear. It was an awesome sight. Marie found her depth and Will clamped his hand around so he wouldn't injure the girl he loved. She rested, her small vagina filled by and tightly gripping his member. She kissed his knee and laid her cheek on it to watch the movie.

Margaret turned back and was able to pick up the story with little effort. It was a parody of a well known sitcom. One in which the son Buddy was far more successful with the ladies, including neighbour Marcia, Shelly his silly blonde sister and even his slovenly mother, while his salesman dad ended up being blown by a transvestite who had come into his shop looking for some red stilettos.

Though funny, the sex was a little artificial and Margaret wished they had film of Will and Marie; that would be much more interesting.

As she looked across to see whether there was anything further happening she noticed Harry was quietly sucking on Marilyn's fingers. She found out why when Marilyn returned them to her pussy. Margaret hadn't realised she was knickerless under her short skirt and had been too caught up in the movie to notice her neighbour's subtle movements.

Marilyn noticed she was being observed and simply smiled at their new friend. "Feel free to join in," she whispered.

Margaret wondered what she actually meant. "Play with myself or with you?" she asked very, very quietly, amazed with herself that she had actually said the words.

"Either or both."

It was an unexpected offer. She certainly didn't want to play with herself in public; it was something she rarely did in private. The idea of touching another girl was not quite as attractive as watching some young man licking her juice-covered fingers but she found herself wondering what another woman's pussy felt like.

As a nurse she had washed numerous women but the circumstances meant she hadn't had any inclination to treat them other than in a professional manner. This was a much different opportunity.

With a sheepish grin, and the earnest hope the others weren't paying attention, she rested her hand on Marilyn's thigh.

Marilyn smiled as she moved her leg closer to Margaret's own. She found Margaret's hand and eased it up until it rested against her wet lips. Margaret felt the other woman's fingers plunging inside her vagina and then the wet slime on her skin as Marilyn spread it over Margaret's fingers.

"Give it to Harry," she whispered.

Harry wasn't expecting the hand on the right side of his face but he didn't need to be told twice. "Better than popcorn," he thought as he elbowed John.

John turned and saw Margaret's arm extended towards Harry. "Now that's just not fair," he thought.

When Margaret withdrew her fingers and he saw Marilyn's hand take their place he leaned his head back into Margaret's lap and opened his mouth like a baby bird waiting for a worm.

At first, Margaret was a little embarrassed by his awareness of her actions but then she realised it was inevitable once she had started. As she scooped up more juices for him it was also inevitable that Marilyn should show some sign that she appreciated Margaret's touch.

That such sign was clearly audible over an inconvenient quiet spot in the movie meant the others were now watching Margaret withdrawing her hand from the bald pussy exposed next to her. She really had no choice but to put her fingers into her host's mouth.

Henrietta gave her a round of applause and the others joined in. They were all happy that Margaret was comfortable enough with the sexual side of the evening to watch and participate. Margaret was glad only that the room was dark enough that her blushing cheeks might be missed. She marvelled at how different this evening was to her normal fun and games when she was in control.

She felt the vibrations through her fingers; John was humming, expressing his pleasure at the tasty treat. He sucked them clean and opened his mouth as if to say, "More please." Margaret moved her hand along Marilyn's leg and waited her turn for access to the source of the sweet nectar.

She took more notice this time, the bare surfaces feeling strange in contrast to her own more familiar, and more appropriately named, "turf". Once inside the flat surfaces of Marilyn's outer lips she was back on more familiar ground and felt her way around and into the other woman's vagina.

One finger went in easily, "two" was snug, "three" was greedy and not possible at the current angle of attack. Marilyn seemed to like the idea as she had already used that many and Margaret wondered if she would get a chance to make further investigations herself.

She coated her hand, dipping each finger in turn until it felt like she was wearing a liquid glove.

John was apparently ecstatic over her offering. He took each finger into his mouth as it was offered, licking the surfaces clean before finally sucking any remaining traces and releasing it for the next one.

When he had finished he made his first comments since the movie had started. "Thanks Margaret. Sweetest pussy around Sis."

"Sis?" she thought. "Sis!" Henrietta had once said "John's sister is going out with Harry" but she had filed that away and not connected that with Marilyn until now.

She had been feeding Marilyn's vaginal secretions to her own brother and both were fully aware of it. What sort of mad group had she linked up with?

Henrietta gave him a sharp but not overly hard tap on the head. "I thought you said I had the sweetest pussy around!"

"You might have the sweetest pussy love but it's not around at present."

"Excuse me," Henrietta directed at Ginger and she stood to lift her long skirt above her waist revealing a complete lack of underwear and a neat pale bush at odds with her jet black hair; underwear was for wearing home on Friday nights -- sometimes.

She sat again and began to work her fingers into her private parts; not so private here apparently.

Soon John was rewarded; a reward he probably didn't deserve. "Nice but I think I need more of both to be able to compare."

They laughed and Margaret gave him yet another sample from his sister, which was quickly followed by a serve from his girlfriend.

That's when he got cheeky.

"First place out of two isn't bad but you might still be beaten." He looked over his forehead with his head tilted back against Margaret's stomach.

Margaret let the words sink in, then she too excused herself but instead of divesting herself of her garments she left the room leaving John to wonder if he had offended her.

She found the bathroom she had been shown when she had arrived and sat to piss. Then she carefully folded her jeans slipping her thong into a pocket and freshened up. She hadn't come prepared for these adventures even though Henrietta had given her an oblique warning.

There seemed to be a general sigh of relief when she entered and seven pairs of eyes followed her pale legs across the room. Her blouse decently covered her pubes and ass, until she sat, when she lifted it to provide a tantalising view for those able to see.

"Here goes!" she thought.

She was surprised however that before she could insert her hand between her legs there were two others fighting for access.

"My guest!" Henrietta claimed precedence and she began to stroke Margaret's pussy, coaxing the juices to flow. When she had been successful and removed her hand the emptiness was immediately filled by Marilyn's hand.

None of the boys benefited however and Henrietta supped on that sweet cream herself, an action Margaret had contemplated but never carried out herself. She supposed now was the time.

As Marilyn departed the scene Margaret scooped up some of the juices as well and, rather than applying them to her clit as Marilyn had done before taking enough away to try, she raised her fingers to her lips.

"Mmm," she thought. "Pussy juice is delicious. How come my bastard boyfriend -- no, definitely ex-boyfriend -- refused to go down on me then?"

Since John had been comparing, she offered her next sample to him but then was busy collecting samples from the willing women on either side so she could make her own comparisons.

Marilyn was nicer in her opinion though Henrietta was technically sweeter; she was pleased that her own muskier secretions were just as tasty. Sweet might be nice but, as she had found personally once Ray had left, even chocolate could pale if one didn't mix in some of the stronger varieties with the sweet.

Since all three boys were sampling their wares now she offered tastes of her own juices to both Harry and, with care though his lips had healed, to Michael or rather Ginge as his friends called him.

Both responded as enthusiastically as John had and each of the young women then proceeded to feed their own young man until the credits came up on the screen.

"Okay," said Marilyn, "Now it's time to earn your keep."

Harry turned around and, lifting Marilyn's legs onto his shoulders, buried his face where her fingers had been.

"May I?" John asked their new companion politely.

What could Margaret do but graciously give her permission. She was enjoying herself more than she would have believed possible.

Henrietta gave no sign that she was displeased that John was eating Margaret instead of her. Ginger still had a sore patch on the side of his face which made contact with her thighs painful so he was having to make do manually instead.

What Margaret didn't see at the time was how Ginger released John's prick from his pants and how he then proceeded to stroke one friend while finger-fucking the other.

Margaret did however find being eaten for the first time a most enjoyable although somewhat erratic experience; John seemed distracted at times.

Ginger was grinning at her. It hadn't been long since he had come to her ward and the signs of his ordeal were still about his body. Certainly she could see the mischievous sense of humour in his eyes; she just wasn't aware that he was seeing who he could bring to orgasm first and whether or not Margaret would beat either of them.

Marie was watching as well. The newcomer seemed nice and was fitting in well both socially and sexually. She had accepted them all without hesitation and, from her stories, knew just what their school experiences were like.

Marie was feeling full and worked her way off her lover's prick to relieve herself. She held a hand over the opening to her vagina and kissed him, hard. He was so good to her and she could hardly wait for the year to end when she could move in with him.

His parents had been even more alarmed than her own when they had first met their offspring's intended. It had been awkward for both to have to discuss the possibility that there may be some physical difficulties to a happy union, and even more difficult when the teenagers had to reveal that they had already worked out their own solutions. Parents generally do not want to know!

Since the other girls had pleaded to be allowed to experience Will's "Joy Stick", he felt it only right that Marie see whether she preferred something more manageable before committing herself to him for life. As a result she knew she could manage quite comfortably with a "regular" sized partner.

It had also allowed her the leeway to try positions that weren't quite possible with her own boyfriend and she had to admit grinding her clit over the boys' (all three at different times) pubes was something that Will could only simulate.

But he could do things they couldn't and one of them was currently causing her to hurry from the room. Since his penis didn't vary much in size from turgid to wilted it tended to remain inside Marie's vagoo. Though tight, her muscles couldn't manage enough of a squeeze to make the penis curve up and around; and it certainly didn't retreat of its own volition.

As a result Will could come and then gradually harden again, come a second time and then repeat the process. Marie had little need to move so neither got sore and the earlier emissions provided the necessary lubrication to make movement more comfortable.

After the fourth load Marie felt as though she had a head cold in a most unusual place. Certainly she felt stuffed up but no cold had ever blocked her up quite so full.

What did feel uncomfortable was the persistent drip. Any movement of the piston in its chamber caused yet more of the spent baby juice to be displaced. It was like the annoying wet upper lip when winter's chills have caused one's nose to endlessly leak.

Marie's legs were getting wet and she needed to be flushed out and dried off.

"Can I borrow Will's tongue?" Henrietta's voice followed her through the door and Marie waved her consent to Will; he could decide for himself whether or not to get involved.

Margaret watched in awe as Will's frame literally unfolded from his seat; he towered above them briefly before stretching out his full length along the carpet in front of the television.

Henrietta gave her a nudge. "Go on. Sit on his face. It's an experience you won't believe!"

She pulled John away from Margaret's pussy leaving it cool and lonely. He was put to work in place of Ginger's hand and Margaret was able to see for the first time how Ginger had been masturbating John all along.

"Curiouser and Curiouser," Margaret thought.

Will was waiting, looking expectantly at her and as she got up Harry and John paused to watch her instead. The other women's pussies would still be waiting, and possibly even juicier when they returned, and they didn't get to watch someone's first encounter with their oversized friend every day.

She went over to Will and said "Hello." She was a little shy. At least with John she had mercilessly teased him and Henrietta when she had found, or rather when Ginger had led her to find, them fucking in a hospital bathroom.

He beckoned her and when she knelt and leaned towards him he gently took her face between finger and thumb and drew her down for a kiss. She wasn't aware until told later that this raised her bare ass to the others giving them a fine lewd view.

Will spoke in his normal soft voice. "Just sit in my hands and I'll do the rest."

As Margaret stood again he extended his arms, wrists facing and his large palms opening outwards like a spreading flower.

As directed, she stood with one foot either side of his head and only then wondered at the sight she must be presenting. Will adjusted the position of his hands and lightly buried his fingertips at her hips as an encouragement for her to settle her weight. Cautiously she did so, amazed again that he could so easily bear her.

That was only the beginning.

Will was strong. Having to carry his own frame around he had quite naturally developed a reasonable musculature. Self-conscious about that same frame when growing he had chosen to exercise in private rather than be exposed to the unthinking stares and comments of others. With an extended weights bench he had gradually increased in both strength and stamina.

He easily supported Margaret's weight as she gained more confidence in his abilities. Will smiled. She had no way of knowing his real talents; Henrietta had kept quiet about everything but their names, ages and relationships.

Margaret was heavier than his own sweet Marie -- she had been the real find of his life -- but was still an insignificant weight for today's exercise. He bent his elbows and slowly lowered the young woman over his face.

He admitted to himself that he was hooked on pussy. He liked its feel, its smell, its taste and, especially at this very moment, its look. He had held Henrietta in this very position not long ago, and Marilyn only a little earlier. He and Marie had what they considered an even better position but she too had been briefly suspended over his admiring eyes before descending just a little further for their mutual pleasure.

An appreciation of the differences in appearance were just one more of life's little compensations for the difficulties it had given him. Will thought he was on the plus side of the ledger ever since he had met these friends and the view of Margaret's pussy simply increased the gap.

Marilyn, due to her condition, had lips that were almost prepubescent in appearance. Henrietta, with pale wisps that approached the greyish hue of beach sand, had applied her razor judiciously leaving a neat arrow on her pubes and retaining the down between her legs.

His own Marie was hirsute; she retained her natural plumage 'neath pits and around the most luscious pit of all. It gave them both great joy as his long fingers snaked their way through the undergrowth as they relaxed together after joining their bodies in one way or another.

And Margaret! Margaret had the dark curls possessed by Marie but in nowhere near the density or length. Fresh from the shower Marie could brush her muff out to five or six centimetres; Margaret's tight coiffure would only manage two at the most in Will's private estimation.

Pleased at the view of the fine thin lips trapped inside only slightly wider outer lips he lowered her over his nose. She had been playing with herself and he could smell her essence. He had watched as she had opened up to the others -- not the physical opening of her legs but the growing willingness to join in -- the change from outsider visiting to companion sharing; like Margaret, Will had found his friends more interesting than the movie.

He breathed deeply and Margaret, her legs now stretched out before her, was once again suddenly embarrassed by the public way the intriguing young man beneath her was testing her with his senses.

She had watched his eyes as his face had disappeared beneath her; they had been trained on the space between his hands, the space that allowed him access to her private parts in a way that no man, not even Ray, had ever sought before tonight.

Will found the scent enticing and was only distracted from the next stage of Margaret's descent by Marie's hands on his penis. He smiled again knowing she would be watching along his belly, in the perfect position to see his tongue make contact with the new woman's body.

Marie applied a warm wash cloth and then towelled him dry. The night was still young and so was he; there were other pleasures it would be possible for them to enjoy.

As he expected she then lay down between his legs, the tip of his long dong just touching her lips and he felt her breath along the still damp surface.

It was time to really start the show.

The others were in agreement. Harry and John were on their backs with their girlfriends skewered on their laps so all four had a reasonable view between Margaret's legs and Will's arms. Ginger had knelt beside John's head and, while they were waiting for the show to begin, John was gently sucking on his hard penis.

Since their first real contact the week before neither had said or done anything that would indicate they were more than just mates. Now Ginger had stroked John's cock and here he was, sucking Ginger's cock in return. It was an exciting scenario, made all the more delightful by the way Henrietta was grinding herself against him as she tried to watch both her guys and the other show that was about to start.

Everyone waited upon Margaret's reaction.

What she had first considered a rather precarious seat had turned out to be quite stable. She felt yet another slight shift and Will's warm breath blew over her exposed genitals. She was getting impatient for his touch and, if the faces of the audience (yet another embarrassment) in front of her was any guide, she wasn't the only one.

John had started her motor revving when he had been the first to kiss her between the legs. (Henrietta and Marilyn's touches had turned it over for him and got the oil flowing.) If Will wasn't going to let her get on the motorway why the hell had she had to change drivers?

Something touched her. Unexpected it made her jump but the large hands held her in place. Will was supporting all her weight and his firm grip wasn't going to let her go anywhere -- accidentally or on purpose.

The touch came again. Was someone fingering her pussy? It couldn't be Will; all his digits were securely fastened to her hips. It caressed her briefly then returned from whence it came. She was wrong. It wasn't a finger, it was a tongue.

But then she considered the height of her buttocks. "It can't be!"

There was laughter and applause. She hadn't taken as long as they thought she might to come to the first realisation of her situation -- now came the experience.

Margaret seriously imagined there was a snake probing around her pussy. She could feel it at one place and then another; it dipped into her flowing wetness and then withdrew as Will tasted her; it fondled her clit from more directions than she thought possible.

Consider a tongue passing across a pussy then returning in the opposite direction. With each pass the surface changes from top to bottom, the pressure from strong to weak. Now consider the sensations Margaret felt as Will twisted his tongue 180 degrees so that the top surface was in control regardless of how he moved it.

And then he decided it was time to insert it, the most unusual phallus she would experience.

For Will it was an incredible taste sensation. Kissing allowed him to explore another's mouth; this was a much snugger cavern, one in which his tongue was being touched, even squeezed, by a lover's omnipresent tongue. But coating that cavern, and flowing from its mouth, was the most incredible ambrosia; the true food of the gods.

On the first probe he curved his tongue up into a scoop and then the edges pressed together to form a straw. He sucked, slurping up the juices. The shape gave his organ a rigidity matching the one held between Marie's lips, a far different set of lips that held a different sort of magic. He pressed his tongue forward and flattened it again.

Margaret was delighted at the invasion. Not having had a tongue do more than wipe across the surface of her pussy (John had barely started when he was pulled from the job), she didn't realise how unusual Will's tongue was.

She felt it push, penis-like into her body, withdrawing slightly and pushing deeper but then it behaved so unlike a penis that she had to realise this was not normal. If all men could do this women would have passed the information on generations ago and fucking would have become merely a reward for a job well done or for procreation.

Will used the ability to twist his long tongue to make it perform in ways a penis couldn't compete with.

Twist 200 degrees clockwise then back and now 200 degrees counter-clockwise; repeat like the agitator in a top-loading washing machine. He scoured every inside surface as he had earlier massaged the outside.

Then he began bending his tongue as well.

You can buy dildos or vibrators with a kink or a rotating end to allow firm contact with a woman's G-spot. Will's tongue was able to provide an organic alternative.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.