Daddy's Little Whore - Cover

Daddy's Little Whore

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Samantha is her loving Daddy's pride and joy, but not having a mom means she's had to grow up fast. After hooking up with a black man who knows how to talk innocent white girls into doing the things they shouldn't, Sammie hatches a desperate plan to win back her freedom and steal the heart of the only man she truly loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Prostitution  

Mmmmmm ... It was nice. It was warm and soft and quiet. I felt arms around me, Deke's arms, and his chest was against my back. I just sighed happily, feeling his cock hard and trapped between my thighs, like it had been sleeping there all night, the shaft rubbing my pussy while I slept; and I moved, just a little, because it felt good. And I remembered...

And then I remembered everything.

"You jerk!" I sat up suddenly, hitting Deke's chest with my hand, slapping him hard. "You fucking ass!"

"Hey!" Deke woke up quickly then and he blinked at me for a second.

"You lied to me!" I hit him again and then again, until he caught my arm in his strong fist.

"Crazy bitch! What are you doing?" He stared back at me, holding my wrist tight while I glared at him.

"You lied to me! What'd you give us last night? What was that shit?" I struggled a little, but he wasn't letting me go, if anything he pulled me closer.

"It was just a little X baby, that's all. It didn't fuck you up." He was trying to stay cool, not wanting to get mad, and that self-control pissed me off even more.

"I told you no bullshit, remember? You promised me, you liar!"

"I didn't lie. I didn't do anything. All that shit did was relax you a bit, that's all. It didn't make you do any crazy shit you didn't wanna do anyway."

"Ha!" I stared at him, shaking my head. "I fucked everybody, what are you talking about? And my friends, they were on the floor, Deke, fucking on the floor with your friends!"

"Yeah, so?" he shrugged. "That was them..."

"That wasn't them." I shook my head.

" ... and that was you too, Sammie."

"They're virgins, they never did that stuff. It wasn't right ... and me and Debbie..."

"They were doin' it cause they wanted to, that's all. I fucked that Debbie bitch myself, and she wanted it, baby. Trust me. It wasn't the ecstasy, that was all her."

"It was the drugs, the champagne. It wasn't me. No way." I didn't want to believe that.

I'd been fucked by all of them, I was pretty sure. I remembered every little detail. I remembered how Debbie had been gangbanged, one guy after another, just getting on top of her, fucking her until they came. And Heather, she'd moved from one guy to the next, riding their cocks while they played Xbox for Christ's sake. She'd done all of them too. It couldn't have been us, not me. I wasn't like that. And not Heather or Debbie. They'd been virgins after all.

"Come here, Sammie. You got me all woke up now..." He was smiling and he pulling my hand down to his big black cock.

"You don't go from zero to gangbanging in three hours by yourself, Deke," I said, licking my lips. I felt his penis, hot and hard and I wrapped my fingers around it.

"Some bitches do." He smiled, pulling me down so he could hold me. "You black out last night?"

"No," I answered softly.

"You get sick or anything? You got a headache? Little tummy-ache?" he asked, kissing my face as I let him pull me to his body, my hand stroking his cock slowly.

"No, I don't." I frowned.

"We didn't give you any crazy shit, Sam," he told me reasonably. "All that stuff did was let you do what you wanted, that's all. It just set you free and what you did was what was in your head."

I didn't know if I believed him or not, but I wanted to, sort of. I wanted to trust him. But I didn't want to believe that I'd really wanted to fuck all those guys like I had. That seemed kind of bad, and blaming it on the ecstasy seemed like a good excuse to me. But it hadn't been a date rape or anything, not really. I hadn't blacked out, or passed out. I'd known exactly what I'd been doing. But even if it were true, and part of me thought it was, were my two friends really supposed to believe that they hadn't been raped? Debbie especially, God she was so totally innocent. She'd probably never even jerked her clit before last night. She'd wake up screaming bloody murder, probably.

"Where's my friends?" I asked Deke.

"Get a rubber, baby ... there on the nightstand," he pointed. We were in his parents' bed, in a huge beautiful bedroom. All it needed was a mirror on the ceiling and it would have been perfect.

"Where's Deb and Heather?" I repeated, reaching over and grabbing a packet.

"They're sleeping," Deke smiled, watching as I rolled the latex down his cock slowly, it was a tight fit. "Mikey took a real liking to Debbie. She likes him too."

"Yeah?" I said, but I was concentrating on getting Deke's cock inside me. I had to a pee, but it could wait. My pussy was soaked from the way it had been rubbing me while we'd slept, or at least that's my excuse.

"Uh-huh ... Mmmm ... Shit, girl you're still ... uhg ... tight!" He grinned at me, putting his hands on my hips as I straddled him, my legs spread outside his muscular thighs, and I sank down slowly, making little faces as he stretched me all over again.

"What about Heather?" I asked him, leaning forward and putting my small hands on Deke's chest, rocking myself slowly, working my ass in a little circle.

"That bitch?" Deke chuckled.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Nothing." He stuck out his bottom lip a little. "She likes everybody though; last I saw she was between Eddie and VJ, making a happy sandwich."

"A happy sandwich?" I giggled despite myself and then I groaned as Deke's cock touched bottom, making my nipples pop hard.

"You know, like a Oreo, baby." He squeezed my waist and pulled me down a little, and it hurt just a bit, but I wanted it and Deke knew it.

"The same time?" I smiled. "She's tiny."

"Like you're not?" He laughed at me and moved a hand behind my butt, rubbing his finger over my anus, which was puckered tight since my pussy was stuffed with cock. "I bet you could do it, baby."

"Not with you, Deke," I shook my head. "Maybe a couple smaller guys ... Ughhhh..." I bit my lips as he went all the way in finally, and I sat flush against his pelvis, with 12 inches of hard black cock inside my belly. And I really had to pee then, but now I was stuck.

"Your friends are cool," Deke told me. "Don't you worry bout them none, okay?" He watched me nod. "Promise me."

"I ... Promise..." I said and then I just closed my eyes because I was cumming good.


"Hey, Sam!" Heather smiled at me when I walked into Deke's kitchen. She was eating some toast and wearing a big sweat shirt and looking like she'd just rolled out of bed.

"Uh, hi." I blinked at her. "How are you doing?"

"I was starving!" She laughed. "I ate like half a loaf of bread already. You want some? There's like ten different kinds of jams here." And there were a lot of open jars around her as she sat on the kitchen counter, the toaster sitting next to her. She must have been sampling them all.

"No, I mean about last night..." I didn't know what I wanted to ask.

"That was a trip, wasn't it? God!" She giggled and blushed, just a little. "That champagne and that pill, whatever that was..."

"You're not mad or anything?" I asked her finally, making it sound like she should be.

"Me?" Heather shrugged. "No. I mean, it was weird waking up cause I forgot where I was at first, but VJ was right there and so..." She grinned at me. "What?"

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"I think I love him," Heather nodded, talking with a mouthful of toast.

"Who?" I asked her.

"VJ ... Who else?" She laughed. "God! He's so sweet. You know what VJ stands for?"

"What?" I asked, laughing just because she was so happy.

"Very Jentle," Heather giggled, spitting a little red jelly on her thigh. "Except he spells it with a J, you know? Jentle." She spelled it out.

"Uhhhh okay," I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't that sweet?" Heather scooped up the jelly and plopped it into her mouth, sucking her finger clean. "His brother's nice too."

"Yeah, I know. Where are they?" I asked. I'd just gotten out of the shower and Deke was still in it. Heather was the only person I'd seen, but I hadn't looked very hard either.

"Ummm ... Michael's with Debbie in the hot tub. I think they slept in it." She grinned at me. "Eddie's sleeping, VJ too, God! We had sex all night! And the other guys, I don't know." She looked around and then shrugged. "Maybe they had to go to work or something."

"I doubt it," I said, thinking it more likely they were out scoring some dope or robbing somebody, or...

But then I realized they weren't that bad. Not as bad as I'd thought, maybe.

"So you're okay then?" I asked her one more time.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Pretty sore though." Heather made a face. "I didn't think it would hurt that much. That was a great party though, Sam, really great. You shoulda brought Jen."

"Maybe next time," I said, walking out of the kitchen and wondering if Heather was really okay, or if she was high on something.

I walked around in my bathrobe, actually Deke's mom's bathrobe I think, and most of the guys were gone apparently. I opened a bedroom door and found VJ and his brother Eddie, sleeping loudly, just like Heather had told me. Deke was getting dressed when I passed by that room and he smiled at me. I smiled back and kept going, down the stairs and back to the scene of the crime. The recreation room. It looked pretty trashed. Empty bottles, stains everywhere, used rubbers laying on the carpet. Yech! But outside I saw Debbie finally; just her head above the Jacuzzi, and Michael was sitting next to her.

I walked outside and it was nice day, still warm even though summer was pretty much over. It was almost noon and the sun was high in the sky. It would be a good day just to lounge around, I thought.

"Hi." I smiled at Debbie, but I was afraid to look into her eyes.

"Hey Sammie." Michael smiled at me. He had his arm around Debbie and they were both naked so far as I could tell.

"Hi Sam," Debbie said, licking her lips. It was awkward because we both remembered how we'd kissed the night before.

"How um, how are you doing?" I asked her. "You feel okay?"

"Yeah," she smiled, but she wasn't looking for my eyes either and I knew sooner or later we'd have to talk about what had happened, I could feel it.

"Okay," I nodded, just standing there.

"You want to get in Sam?" Michael grinned at me. "Lots of room, the water's warm."

"Oh, um ... No thanks." I glanced back at the doors. "I have to go to work. You know."

"Oh, right," Michael nodded.

"Work? Where do you work at?" Debbie asked me.

"Shhh ... Come here, baby ... I got some work for you..." Michael smiled, pulling Debbie around so she could straddle his lap.

"Ohhh ... You do?" she giggled. "Is it ... Hard work?"

"Oh yeah, baby ... But you gonna do it easy..." Michael kissed her on the mouth and I suddenly felt out of place watching them.

"Mmmm ... I love you, Michael," Debbie whispered, just loud enough so I could hear her as I walked past.


"Well, congratulations," I said, a little sarcastically as I got dressed.

I was wearing one of Deke's old t-shirts and I pulled on a big baggy pair of sweat pants that Deke must have worn when he was in high school, but they were way too big and I had to pull that drawstring tight around my waist.

"What?" Deke looked at me, looking pretty sharp in his olive suit. I wondered how many he had, a whole rainbow full of them I'd bet.

"I guess you were right. Heather's in love with VJ, which stands for Very Jentle by the way..." I rolled my eyes, " ... and Debbie's fucking Michael in the hot tub, whispering sweet nothings in his ear."

Deke chuckled and then caught my look. "So? What's wrong with that?"

"They think they're in love." I shook my head.

"Maybe they are," Deke shrugged. "Come on, we need to get it going. You got a guy in..." he looked at his watch, " ... forty minutes and we ain't even checked in yet."

"God," I sighed, following Deke out of the bedroom. "I don't feel like it, Deke."

"Don't feel like it?" he laughed. "You got the best fuckin' job in the world and you don't feel like it? Shit."

"Probably some jerk who just wants to fuck me in the ass," I muttered.

"Could be. Come on, we're late. This sleepin' in shit is killin' us."

"I'm hungry too," I pouted.

"Get some room service; you can eat while he fucks you." Deke laughed at that and I groaned.

"Yeah right!" I seriously didn't feel like having sex with anyone right then, not a stranger for sure. But I didn't have a choice. It was Saturday, my long day, and I had six dates lined up, from noon until whenever the last guy quit. "Nobody paid for all night, did they?"

"Yeah, the last guy. What'd you expect?" Deke opened the car door for me. "You know the last guy is gonna be a long one, baby. It's Saturday."

"Yeah." I climbed in the car and Deke closed the door. "I gotta call my dad."

"What?" Deke was opening his door and getting in.

"Let me use your phone, I gotta call my dad."

"Just call him from the hotel."

"No, I gotta call him now."

"Shit." Deke reached into his jacket and pulled out his celphone, handing it to me with a look. "This ain't gonna be a problem, is it?"

"No," I shook my head.

"Okay." He started the car and we were on our way. I had a suitcase full of clothes in the trunk of Deke's car, some makeup too. And condoms, and lube, and some little toys to play with. All the stuff I needed to sell myself to the sort of men who would buy a 15 year old girl.

"Hi, Daddy," I said into the phone, glancing at Deke who was keeping his eyes on the road.

"Hey Samantha, where are you?" He sounded kind of annoyed, as he should have been, I suppose.

"I'm with some friends, Heather and Debbie. We're going horseback riding, remember?"

"Riding?" I could picture him rubbing his jaw.

"Yeah, I told you like a week ago. We're going to those stables out in Marysville," I lied.

"Uh, I don't remember that conversation."

I forced myself to laugh. "Just don't forget the one about buying me a pony, okay?"

"No, I don't think I'll forget that one anytime soon," he said, but definitely not laughing. He cleared his throat.

"I'm gonna ask about boarding a horse, okay?"

"I said I'd think about it."

"Just asking, Daddy, come on!" I giggled.

"Mmmm ... What time are you going to be home?"

"Late I think. Hold on I'll ask Heather's dad." I covered the phone, but not too much. "What time do you think we'll be done?"

"Oh, pretty late," Deke said with a smile, but he knew better than to laugh.

"Yeah, pretty late, Daddy. Maybe I'll sleep over at Heather's is that okay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.