Daddy's Little Whore - Cover

Daddy's Little Whore

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Samantha is her loving Daddy's pride and joy, but not having a mom means she's had to grow up fast. After hooking up with a black man who knows how to talk innocent white girls into doing the things they shouldn't, Sammie hatches a desperate plan to win back her freedom and steal the heart of the only man she truly loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Prostitution  

A few weeks later and I'd almost forgotten my little crisis. My period had come on time, a day early even, but it hadn't interfered with work at all. It just gave me a week long vacation which was nice. I felt so relieved that you wouldn't believe it, or maybe you would if you've ever been a teenage girl who didn't know if she was pregnant or not. It occurred to me later that maybe Phil had been telling the truth about his vasectomy, and so maybe I'd let Deke knock me up by accident. But he hadn't and I was happy with that. I swore I'd never have unprotected sex again and just to make sure I had an appointment at a women's health center downtown after school.

When I'd called, the lady I spoke to, a nurse I guess, promised me that being fifteen was okay and I didn't need to tell my dad or anything like that. She sounded very understanding, but she was probably thinking I had a boyfriend, not a pimp. So I was going to get some birth control pills because I couldn't trust men, and I'd finally figured out that I couldn't trust myself either.

Now it was lunchtime though and I sat with my friends listening to Heather give us the latest on her boyfriend, the one she'd almost had sex with about a dozen times, if you believed her. She was a few months younger than me, just turned 15 and pretty cute with curling brown hair down to her shoulders and soft hazel eyes. When Heather smiled, which was most of the time, she looked adorable actually, like you just wanted to give her a hug or something. But she wasn't smiling today.

"He said he has another girlfriend," Heather told us, just picking at her lunch. "She's old too, like 17 or something."

"That sucks," Debbie said.

She sat next to Heather, across from me and my best friend Jenny. Deb looked almost, but not quite pretty. The same age as the rest of us, Debbie was sort of a late bloomer or something and her body was growing in all different directions. She was tall and thin, light skinned with dark blue eyes, and she had nice breasts suddenly, like they'd just appeared over the last few weeks. I liked her a lot too. I mean, I thought about kissing her sometimes, which felt really weird because I know I'm not a lesbian, right? It was just ... I don't know. I liked her, even if she wasn't beautiful, but I knew she would be and probably sooner rather than later. She'd be prettier than any of us, I figured.

Jen looked more like me, blonde but with green eyes instead of blue, and the same sort of wholesome girl-next-door looks. Some people thought we were sisters, especially when we went shopping with her mom, because Jen's mother could have been mine. Tall with blonde hair, a nice body and an open face. Everybody just assumed we were related and people would tell me, strangers like girls at the checkout registers or whatever, "You're going to be as pretty as your mom when you get older." And I'd smile and Jen's mom would smile, and we'd let it go because we got along really good. I spent a lot of time at Jen's house, or I used to anyway, not so much lately though and that bothered me some.

"Good thing you didn't have sex with him then," Jen told Heather and Debbie giggled at that, covering her mouth with her hand.

"That woulda really sucked," Debbie agreed, but she didn't know anything really.

She didn't have a boyfriend yet. In fact none of them did now, even though Jenny had her own birth control pills - thanks to her parents' strange ideas about raising a daughter. They didn't want her having sex, but they made sure she was protected just in case. I wondered what my dad would think of the idea of me taking them. I'd already decided not to tell him.

"It might have been okay," I said. "You don't have to be in love just to have sex."

I was something of the expert on sex, although none of my friends knew about Deke or my part time job as an escort. But I couldn't help saying things every now and then, and Jen already knew I wasn't a virgin. None of them believed everything I said, of course, but I wasn't even coming close to telling them everything either. That would have really blown them away. But I told them enough.

"I don't want to have sex unless I'm in love," Debbie told us quietly, we were all whispering anyway though, leaning close over the table, being in the school cafeteria and all.

"Me neither," Jen nodded. "I think it'd be cool to be married first. Like on a honeymoon, you know?"

I just smiled at her, because I knew she was serious about that. It sounded really hokey, but she meant every word of it and so those pills she took were totally wasted. She had this dream, or fantasy of meeting Prince Charming and being swept off her feet. Having a big wedding in the spring, and then on her wedding night having the best sex of her life. That was it and I knew she fingered herself thinking about that because she'd asked me how to do it when we were 14 years old. She could be so innocent sometimes and that just made me totally protective, you know? I really did feel like her big sister, even though we were the same age.

"I wanna have sex," Heather said. "And I don't care anyway, my next boyfriend..." she was blushing as we laughed at her. "What? So what? I'm gonna do it, you'll see."

"You're gonna be a slut if you do that," Jen predicted.

"Yeah. Like Katie Robinson? God! She had sex with like half the school already," Debbie told us seriously.

"No, she didn't." I made a face at her. "Katie just says that. Half the guys she says she has sex with don't even know who she is."

"How do you know?" Heather asked me.

I just shrugged. "Believe me, if she really had as much sex as she says she does? She wouldn't even have time for school. She'd be way too busy."

They laughed at that and we shot glances over at Katie, who was sitting with her friends, probably telling them how she'd had sex with the football team or something, cause that's the way she talked. I think she had a sickness of some kind, like pathological lying or something. I'd talked to her a few times and she didn't know anything about having sex. One of these days I figured somebody, some guy at school was gonna hear that Katie had said he'd fucked her and decide to do it for real. That would probably be funny, but not for Katie maybe.

I really had other things on my mind though, things I wanted to say, but I had to wait until we were finished and I was walking with Heather and Debbie alone. Without Jenny. She had to go to a different class than the three of us did. The school was like that, with different girls having different schedules. Sometimes we were together, like in biology, sometimes apart. Heather, Debbie, and me all had English together after lunch, so we walked together and that's when I had my chance.

"Hey, um ... I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to a party on Friday?" I said, feeling sort of nervous about it.

"Sure. What kind of party?" Heather replied quickly, like I figured she would. She was sort of the adventurous one in our little circle of friends.

"It's just a little one, I don't know. Some college guys are gonna be there," I shrugged. "My boyfriend's taking me and he said I could bring some friends if I wanted."

"College guys?" Debbie licked her lips and looked at me, holding her books close to her breasts, mostly because she was self-conscious about how fast they were growing. I remembered that feeling.

"Yeah. I think so. They'll be older anyhow, not in high school or anything."

"I'll go, yeah," Heather smiled. "I'm done with high school boys anyway."

I almost laughed at that, but part of me didn't think it was very funny. She didn't know what she was talking about, Heather was just pissed because her boyfriend, the guy who said he loved her, had dumped her for a girl his own age. I'd already figured she'd want to go, just because she thought she had something to prove now.

"I don't know..." Debbie made a little face. "I'm not really supposed to go to parties or anything."

"Well, duh!" Heather laughed at her. "None of us are. I'm not telling my folks anything though. I'll just say I'm going to the movies or something. I'll say I'm going with you." Heather was grinning. "You say you're going with me, and it'll be cool."

Heather and Debbie were best friends, like me and Jen, which was the good thing about inviting them both together. Heather would talk Debbie into it even if I couldn't. All I had to do was walk quietly and wait for it to happen.

"What if we get caught though?" Debbie sucked her lips. "I'll get grounded for like a year or something."

"We ain't gonna get caught!" Heather rolled her eyes. "Come on, I don't wanna go if you don't go, and I wanna go."

"Where's it at?" Debbie asked me and I knew I had her too.


I was working the next night, that was a Tuesday, and I took a taxi to the hotel Deke had booked for me. Once in awhile a guy would pick me up at school, a customer, but after the thing was Phil I'd tried to stop stuff like that. It just seemed too risky and we made a lot of money anyway just from the fucking, no sense pushing it and Deke had agreed, reluctantly. So now I usually just walked a few blocks from school, towards downtown, and there was a 7-11 with a pay phone. I could afford cabs easy now.

"You ask 'em?" Deke asked, standing in the room and looking nice in his expensive two piece suit, sort of a silver color and made of silk, so it had a real nice sheen. He had a black t-shirt on under the jacket, and some wingtip shoes. All he needed was a black fedora, I thought, and he'd be pimpin' in style. Deke always dressed nice.

"Who?" I asked, fixing my face in the bathroom mirror. I was just teasing him, but he was impatient because my first customer was due in about five minutes.

"Your friends. Those girls you told me about." Deke narrowed his eyes and looked at his watch. "Don't fuck with me."

"Oh! Those girls," I said after smacking my pink lips on a bit of tissue. Bubblegum lipstick, it went well with my pigtails and pink fingernail polish. I was still wearing my school uniform, because that was what Deke was selling. Schoolgirl fantasies to old men with daughters that they couldn't touch at home. But they could touch me all they wanted.

"Well?" He held out his hands and I could tell Deke was really getting annoyed.

"Yeah, I mentioned it," I shrugged. "Just relax, okay?"

"So what did they say?" he asked, not paying any attention to my good advice.

"They said yeah. Of course. God, Heather just wants to lose her cherry and Debbie..." I made a face, " ... she doesn't know what she wants."

"Heh!" Deke nodded and smiled at me. "That's my girl."

"I don't like it though," I told him. "They're my friends."

"So, you know we're gonna be nice. Nobody's gonna do nothin' they don't wanna do, baby." He'd walked over, standing behind me in the bathroom and he held me for a minute or two, wrapping his arms around me and I watched us in the mirror. My big handsome black boyfriend and his little white schoolgirl. He gave my breasts a gentle squeeze and kissed my cheek.

"Just make sure, alright?" I stared at his reflection. "If they say no..."

"Like you did, Sammie?" He grinned and I felt his thickness against my back as he held me. "I'm gonna be nice to them like I was to you, I promise. You weren't complaining."

"Yeah," I sighed softly. "I wasn't."

Still, I didn't like it. Deke had been on me every time I saw him to introduce him to some of my friends, to give him some opportunity for expansion, as he liked to call it. But I knew, he just wanted to get some girls my age, little ninth grade catholic schoolgirls, innocent and naive and ready to fall in love. Ready to do anything for their boyfriend, even if it meant fucking strangers in a hotel room someplace. And Heather and Debbie, what would they do? I didn't have a clue, I really didn't. They were walking into a trap really, one that I'd helped set, and if I was really their friend I'd never have done it.

Sometimes I really didn't like the person I was turning into.

There was a knocking at the door just about then and Deke let me go, giving me a little pat on my ass. He was happy at least and he waited until I'd opened the door, after looking through the peephole ... no more surprises for me if I could help it ... before making his exit.

"Hi!" I smiled at the man, the way I always did, a little shy, a little demure, and a lot friendly.

"You must be Samantha." The man was tall, maybe 35 years old, I guessed, and a little overweight. Most of them were. But that was okay. I was getting used to it.

"Uh-huh ... I'm sorry I didn't get to change." I looked down at myself, at my plaid skirt, pleated and reaching just above my knees, my simple white blouse and loose blue tie, and the royal blue blazer with the school crest over the pocket. "I came over here right after school."

It was the best, surefire way to get things started, believe me. And some guys needed that, the nervous ones, the ones who'd never had a girl like me before. Others knew exactly what they wanted and that was okay too.

"Uh-huh, I see. Well, that's okay, Samantha. I think you look very nice." He walked into the room, following me as I led him towards the bed. Deke had already closed the door behind him and it was locked. "You're a very beautiful young lady."

"Thank you!" I smiled prettily.

"What kind of panties are you wearing?" He sat down on the bed, watching me.

"White ones." I blushed a little, giggling nervously. "Do you want to see?" I asked, biting my bottom lip playfully.

"Oh yeah," he nodded. "Let me see what you're wearing, honey."

I lifted up my skirt slowly, pinching the hem between my thumbs and forefingers, raising it and looking down, just a bit at a time until he could see the little white thong I was wearing. It was plain, no lace or anything fancy, but it was tiny, barely covering my sex and letting a few of my soft blonde pubes curl out around the sides.

"Oh! That's very naughty, Samantha." He grinned at me. "Does your father know you dress like that?"

"No." I swallowed hard. "He ... He'd be mad, I think."

"I think so too. Turn around, let me see the back ... Oh, that's very bad ... very, very bad, Samantha."

"I know," I said sadly, avoiding his gaze. I'd turned around slowly for him, letting him see the firm round globes of my pert little ass, the thong just a strip of white cloth disappearing between them.

"A naughty girl like you should be spanked, I think."

"Spanked?" I blinked at the man.

"Oh yes. Don't you think you deserve a spanking for dressing like that?"

"Yes sir," I whispered.

"Come here now, right here ... That's it. Turn a little ... Mmmm ... That's a good girl, lie down over my legs, that's it ... Yeah, you really are a naughty little girl, Samantha."

I was bent over his thighs as he sat there, my skirt pushed up around my waist, and I felt his hand rubbing my ass gently, giving me little squeezes. It felt nice and it was a little exciting, a little different than the usual, and I hadn't been spanked by anyone for as long as I could remember. Maybe I really did deserve one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.