Camryn's All Night Adventure - Cover

Camryn's All Night Adventure

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Camryn's fantasies finally become a reality in an orgy of sexual exploration that makes her reach the peak of erotic passion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

PART I

Camryn was taking a shower. This was a very special shower. She washed carefully every part of her young and attractive body. Her skin glistened with the luster of a woman in the prime of her life. She bent low to wash inner legs thoroughly. Her tiny scissors had already neatly trimmed her pubic bush. Only a small area remained unshaven. Her deep ass crack had already been subjected to complete hair removal at the spa this very afternoon. The colonic cleansing was a bit tricky, but she felt it necessary to prevent any unpleasant issues at her party tonight.

This was the night Harry had promised to give her in celebration of their first anniversary together. It was her idea, of course. She had suggested the soft flexible restraints, the blindfold, and, best of all, the presence of Matt, Harry's best buddy to fulfill the fantasy of two men using her body at the same time.

The water was hitting her sensitive nipples full force making them stand out in hard tiny points at the tips of her lovely breasts. At the same time, her hand was buried between her legs spreading her vaginal lips apart. Her fingers slid inside and Camryn gasped at her own sense of overwhelming horniness. She experienced a sense of uncontrollable horniness that drove her into a frantic desperate frigging of her delicate clitoris. She felt her vagina emit uncontrollable squirts of pussy juice onto the shower floor.

It felt so very good.

Camryn stood there motionless in the shower waterfall. Slowly, the waves of her orgasm subsided. Her heartbeat returned to normal. The contractions of her sphincter muscles ceased and she relaxed her clenched ass cheeks.

She saw the padded velvet restraints on the bed. Next to them was the blindfold. She had already tried it on when Harry was not at home. It really worked well. She could not see a single thing when it was on her head. Her crotch-less pantyhose and cutout nipple bra was also on the bed. She shivered as she looked at the nipple clamps resting there so innocently. Camryn had never used them before, but she always wanted to have them on her sensitive nipples.

It was going to be an intense evening for her. She couldn't wait for it to begin.

Camryn applied her favorite perfume to her pussy, her sparkling clean ass crack, and even to her sensitive nipples. Her nipples jutted out hard as little nuts at the touch of the perfume stick. She wanted both Harry and Matt to inhale her womanly scent with the hints of her Paris perfume to drive them wild with desire to use her body in every way imaginable.

She heard the car come up the driveway. No, make it two cars. Her pulse beat a little faster. Matt was here too. Quickly she dressed in her exotic underwear and slipped into a revealing long silk black dress with slits up the sides. Her "Bang me boys" six inch heels were the last thing she added to her costume for tonight's festivities.

"Honey, we're here! Matt is chomping at the bit to finally meet you."

Camryn moved into the living room with a slinky glide worthy of a professional exotic dancer. Both Harry and Matt were slack jawed at her appearance. They were both coming to a point like experienced pussy hounds.

She exuded sex.

It was so sexually charged in the room that both men tried to hide their visible hard-ons by sitting down on the couch. They smiled at each other when Camryn bent over right in front of them to put their drinks on the low coffee table. Her perfect heart shaped ass was easily seen inside the clingy black silk dress.

Camryn smiled to herself.

"They still don't know my black fishnet pantyhose are crotch-less!"

The thought of their surprise made her a little wet between her legs and she quickly crossed her legs to conceal any errant drops from falling.

"Matt, I don't make you nervous, do I?" asked Camryn in her sweetest little-girl voice.

Matt reached over to Camryn sitting between Harry and him on the couch and cupped her generous tits with his huge work hardened hands.

Camryn's nipples popped out immediately and she held her hands over Matt's hands to show him how much she liked his aggressiveness. This encouragement led Matt to insert one hand inside her cleavage to play with her nipple. He smiled at the discovery of her bare nipples exposed in the nipple cutout bra.

"Harry, Your Camryn has got bare nipples and they are hot as hell!"

Harry slipped a hand inside and rolled the other nipple with his fingers.

Camryn lay back on the couch and let the two men play with her titties. They took them out and both sucked them and licked them at the same time. She was in a delirium of ecstasy. This was her wildest fantasy come true. Her pussy was so wet that her ass cheeks were in a puddle of pussy juice on the leather couch.

"Matt! I think this little minx has been naughty and needs some corrective action."

They looked at each other and smiled a knowing smile.

"Camryn, go into the bedroom and get your blindfold and get your ass back in here on the double!"

Her heart beating rapidly, she hurried to comply with her instructions. Were they both going to spank her naughty bottom? It would be so humiliating to have them both subjecting her ass to something as personal as a spanking.

"Here. Harry. Does Matt have to see me get it?

"Let's get this blindfold on! Honey, Matt is going to get first dibs on your sweet ass."

The blindfolded Camryn felt herself being placed over a pair of muscular legs. Her ass was up high in the air and her dress was pulled up to reveal her bare ass cheeks in the crotch-less pantyhose. Both men laughed and hi- fived each other. She wiggled and struggled to no avail. Her ass was going to get it no matter what she did. Her wait seemed endless. Then, the first smack of a heavy hand pierced her ears and she felt a stinging pain on her left ass cheek that brought tears to her eyes and a cry of outrage to her lips. Despite this, Camryn was in seventh heaven, her pussy was sopping wet and she felt a bulge of cock meat pushing up into her tummy. This was almost as good as getting fucked.

The first 25 smacks from her first spank partner made Camryn orgasm at least twice. The last five hits on her cherry red bottom made her squirm to get away even though she knew she wanted them desperately. She felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart and first one, and then, two fingers were inserted rudely into her tight little anus. Camryn moaned a low wailing sound and lifted her ass up higher to meet her spanking partner. The area inside her ass crack was not cherry red like her tormented ass cheeks but this was a long night and it was unlikely to remain in that condition too long.

She was pulled to her feet and unseen hands roughly twisted her tender nipples. The treatment was totally humiliating and Camryn loved every second of it.

She felt herself bent over and pushed down over bare muscular legs. This time, the bulge pushing up into her tummy was absolutely huge. It couldn't possibly be male genitalia, could it? No cock could be that big. The pressure of the huge cock made Camryn nervous.

What if she was unable to take it all in?

No, she was determined to take it all no matter how big it was. She knew she was about to be spanked by Matt, Harry's friend because Harry's cock was so familiar to her, she could identify it in a darkened room with little difficulty.

Camryn knew she was in trouble from the very first blow to her fully exposed rear end. The dull meaty sound of the huge hand crashing into her already tender bottom was followed immediately by her shrill outcry and plea for mercy. She shook in helpless obedience to each and every crushing blow to her defenseless ass. Matt, it had to be him, paused for a moment after the 19th spank and tenderly cupped and rubbed her ass cheeks all over. Camryn's tears flowed heavily at the sign of this sign of affection. Her self-pity exploded inside her and made her pussy juices flood her vagina once again.

Those last six spanks were exquisite torture for Camryn.

She knew it would be several days, before she could sit down, without remembering her all night Anniversary Party.

"Stand up! Put your hands on your top of your head"

Camryn obeyed instinctively. Both of her fully rounded tits were slapped at the same time by two different men.

Camryn loved it!

Suddenly, she felt her two nipples being fitted into the nipple clamps. They must have gotten them off the bed when she was receiving her spanking. She whimpered softly after they were attached to her nipples. Camryn's nipples had hardened into stiff little buttons of sensitivity. One of the men stood behind her holding the silver chains attached to the clamps. She felt a tug on her right nipple and turned in that direction to avoid the stinging pain that stabbed through her entire body. The application of the same thing on her left nipple and she quickly learned to change direction like a blind horse being put through a series of complicated moves. A heavy hand pushed her down to her knees and elbows.

"It must be Matt ", she thought.

On her hands and knees, like a trained circus animal, Camryn was led slowly into the bedroom. When she moved too slowly, one of the men tapped her hard on her still reddened ass cheek with a hard thin stick. The first time that happened, she yelped in surprise. This was so very humiliating. Yet the treatment was just what she had asked for and now that she was really getting it; Camryn was trembling, not with fear, but with sexual excitement. She felt her pussy lips dripping with her own juices.

Now in the bedroom, she was prodded in the ass to stand up again. She was led by her nipple clamp chains to the bed and climbed up as instructed. Harry told her in a firm voice to lie belly down over the mound of pillows in the middle of the bed. She felt her hands bound in the soft velvet ropes and securely attached to the bed frame under the mattress. Her legs were also bound and attached, one to the foot of the bed and one to the head of the bed. She lay down sightless, humped up over a mound of pillow with her anus and pussy spread wide open. She could not move her hands at all and she could not pull her legs together to protect her ass and pussy.

For the first time, Camryn was a little frightened. Her pulse was racing and her breathing was erratic. Harry saw that and calmed her down with a soothing voice that reassured her she would only be getting exactly what she had ordered for her own party.

Camryn relaxed and let her pussy sink down into the soft pillows beneath her. Her pussy juices spilled out of her flooded vagina and quickly soaked the pillow under her pubic mound. She was not to get much rest as a whole new part of her evening was just beginning.

Her ass was poised for a full workout.

First, she was subjected to the insertion of the beads.

They were pushed in with plenty of lube deep into her rectum. Slowly, one at a time, each bead stretching her sphincter muscles to their limit. Finally, all six beads were crammed deep inside her stuffed asshole. Every five spanks hard on her ass, one bead would be pulled out. The pulling out was the hard part. As each bead was removed, Camryn groaned in anguish. It was so demeaning this punishment for her innocent ass. After the last bead was withdrawn, both men massaged and played with her ass until she begged them to fuck her ass and be done with it.

"Fuck me in the ass right now. I have to have cock back there. I can't wait any longer. My ass needs to be stuffed. Stick it in me, please. Both of you stick your cocks in me. Fuck my holes nice and deep, one right after the other. Take my ass."

They told her, no, too soon for ass fucking. That would have to wait a little longer.

Next, she saw the biggest butt buster dildo Harry could buy at the sex shop. He was very generous with the lube because he knew how super tight Camryn's pucker hole really was.

Camryn tightened her ass cheeks together when she felt the width of the head of the dildo pressing against her asshole. The pressure stayed steady and eventually she felt her sphincter muscles gradually give way and slowly open up to give entry to the huge dildo. When the head was lodged in her tightly stretched anus, she realized just how large it really was. Her thoughts centered on that sudden gaping of her rectum and she lost all concerns with her pinched nipples, her dripping pussy and the saliva drooling out of her open mouth.

This monster dildo impaled her with no mercy. She knew there was no escape, so she relaxed and the ten inch black beauty slid up her rear channel inch after fearful inch. When she was fully penetrated, her wail of distraught fear and pain made both Harry and Matt pause to make certain she was ready to continue.

Camryn reassured them both that she was enjoying every minute even though she acted the victim.

"Don't pay attention to me, boys. I like to feel that you are making me do it, forcing me to take more. I want to feel helpless in your hands. Believe me when I say ... please, please don't stop."

The dildo vibrated nastily in Camryn's upraised ass. Her slit was leaking something fierce wetting the pillows under her convulsing pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.