Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments - Cover

Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Chapter 27

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A continuation of the Steve and Chuck's saga within Florida Friends. New arrivals cause a stir while Chuck is confronted with new challenges.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Chuck

Oh my, I was really hurting this morning. I don't remember being hit that hard last night, but Jin must have gotten a couple blows through my defenses. I did use most of my body to counter his attack when I took Chin out of the spar. That's probably why I hurt. This isn't normal; this is the sign of old age or something. I was taught better than this and should be able to overcome simple bruises and minor sprains.

As I moved from the bed, Lisa looked at me and smiled. I heard her in my head, «You are my man. Go stretch and exercise, you will feel better.»

I slipped my peg on and went out to the grassy area next to the pool. It took almost a half hour before my body finally began responding to the stretches in order to control the pain. Back inside, I changed my leg to my sports model and used the treadmill in our private exercise room. After running hard for thirty minutes, I did some free weights with a gentle regimen, using lower weights to further stretch my muscles.

As I walked into the kitchen, Aunt Etta met me with a mug of coffee and said, "You're as bad as I am about getting up early. I saw you outside doing that strange dance you do. I can't believe how graceful you are with a peg leg. The exhibition you put on last night at Don's was scary. You could hurt someone, do you know that?"

I hugged Aunt Etta and said, "Don't worry, people who devote their bodies to the arts know the consequences. They know that while sparring, if more than one attacks, someone is almost always injured. I would doubt the brothers will ever attempt to double up on me again. Jin is an excellent student, and I am proud to spar with him. We can teach each other while we practice together."

I looked up at the clock and remarked, "It's already six thirty, how come no one is up yet? I'll bet the babies are ready for breakfast."

Etta smiled and advised me, "I think all of the babies were changed and fed while you were outside. Your new man, Ace, Don and Jan, Wanda, and John, along with Dennis and Marie are already at Steve's. Your ladies are waiting for you."

I walked into the big bedroom and found the women fooling with the babies while waiting for me so we could leave for breakfast. As I undressed I told them, "Give me five minutes for a shower and I'll be ready."

Frieda said, "I can help you with that shower."

"Better not," I declined regretfully, "it will take too long. Let me get going, since I do have things to do this morning."

It did only take me a couple of minutes for a quick shower and shave. I noticed my hair getting long and beginning to lie down. The sides were getting long as well. I would need a clip job soon.

As soon as we arrived at the patio, Giovanni asked if we could go to the hospital to see his girls. I told him we would leave about eight, as I was sure the hospital staff was busy with the new mothers early in the morning.

Lisa nudged me. "Shouldn't you call in to find out who was fooling with us yesterday? If those people were after Giovanni, there will be more to follow. If they are from one of the groups we have had trouble with, we need to know who they are so we can clean house."

I walked outside and called our contact. As soon as we had exchanged password information, he informed me, "The people you took into custody yesterday are from Detroit. They are part of the criminal group that was working with the terrorist cell up there. You killed their counterfeit printing project and cost them their money for transporting people. You should call Nightfox, as the Marshal Service and FBI are cleaning house up there this morning. The men you were able to keep alive have been a wealth of information. They don't have a clue as who Chuck Johnson is and what he looks like, but had information you lived in the trailer park. They were waiting for some information as to exactly where you were before they came into the park."

"Where is this information coming from? I know I don't keep a very low profile, but I don't have a flashing neon sign over my head telling people I capture bad guys."

The contact said, "You mean kill and capture, don't you?"

I groaned at his bad joke. "I only kill when it's necessary. If there are others that can be harmed, I am more prone to eliminate the threat."

"I'm sorry, Chuck, I didn't mean to tell you a bad joke about something you are trying hard not to do. Let me add something," the contact said. "Giovanni is still considered to be captured along with the men you have in Costa Rica. I think we can probably have some information planted that would make it appear he has been sentenced to life or something like that. We'll do that with his men too, if you think that would be the right thing to do."

I stated, "I'll have to talk to Giovanni and get his opinion. If he wants to change his name, I'll let you know so you can make those arrangements. What would you do about his citizenship?"

The contact replied, "You'll have to teach him some American history so he can take the written exam. When he and his men pass that, we will issue all of them passports and drivers' licenses. If the men in Costa Rica would rather be citizens down there, we can arrange that as well."

"I'll let you know as soon as I talk to all of them. Keep your ears open for me though so we don't have any more surprises. We were lucky yesterday. I am going to have to request the local security to be more aware now." I thought about it a little, then asked, "How long did you know those clowns from Seattle were out to get me, and how long have you known there was a threat from those men yesterday?"

The man said, "We only had about eighteen hours notice on the Seattle people, and this one was kept under wraps until you flushed them out. We don't have good ears in some of those groups, so you're going to have to keep your eyes open, as well."

"All right, give me a call if you hear anything at all that should make me nervous. I have too big a family to have to worry about people wanting to harm any of them."

Laughing, the contact replied, "Yes, you do have a big family that is getting bigger, as well as a rather large extended family. According to Wanda and your other observers, there must be near a hundred people that you associate with where you live."

I asked in a questioning voice, "Observers? Plural?"

"Ah, hmm, ah, yeah, we do have a couple, but you move around so much that we need someone to check on what you're up to even when you are asleep. Not that bad, but yes, we do have a couple of people that watch out for you as well as watch you. That's a good thing."

"You know I'm supposed to be laying low, right? Let me get below the radar, but keep me posted. Ace is even considering going to a declared war zone where it would be less stressful."

The man said, "He'll get used to you. This is good experience for him. Hopefully, more of your attitude will rub off on him. He's been kept in less threatening environments, so he needs the exposure. I would have said that about Lisa too, but she can be pretty vicious on her own. Between the two of you, you should be able to get Ace ready for some heavier duty. He's a good man and very thorough, but he doesn't have your intense military background. He was a good troop, but not in your category."

I told the contact, "Going back over what we've discussed. Send me what Giovanni and his men have to learn to take their citizenship exam. You should begin processing them, as I'm sure they'll want this. Pick a good name, but keep it with some Italian flavor. You should probably make them all cousins with the same last name. They are mentally close to each other. Giovanni may not want to leave here because of his kids and grandkids. I may have to teach him to be more watchful here at home. I know he knows how, since he's stayed alive for this long. The other thing you are going to let me know about any news from any sector that could be dangerous for me and mine."

"That's it," my contact confirmed. "We'll try to get some more ears out there. We have been a little remiss in undercover work lately. We'll get it done, though. Call me tomorrow to check in."

I had not been aware, but Lisa and Ace were standing near me. I almost laughed as I said, "We don't have anyone after us today. The bunch from yesterday was derelicts from Detroit who didn't appreciate that we closed their counterfeiting printing operation."

Ace exclaimed, "Oh yeah, that was you two. I was almost sent up there but I had to transport a prisoner to DC. By the time I was finished with that, you guys had everything cleaned up. Weren't you two hurt up there?"

Lisa was grinning. "Not bad. We made it so we could tell some tall stories about it, so we're fine."

Back inside the patio, it was agreed that we would go to the hospital first thing this morning to check on the mothers. I found Don and asked, "Can you call Chin and Jin to see if they want to go to the hospital with us? I want them to get used to coming here with the girls and their babies, as the sisters want to remain part of the family."

Don smiled, "You are a good guy, Chuck. Those two try to take you out and you're still trying to be friends with them."

"Sure, Don," I said, with sincerity. "Jin and I sparred. Chin jumped in to assist, and as usual, there is a bad result when the odds are like that. I waited for them to be aggressive and taunted them. I probably shouldn't have done that, but it was the way I was trained. It does make an aggressive student forget his defensive training. He only focuses on the attack, and as you know, you have to have a balanced offense and defense."

"So true," Don agreed, nodding. "I teach defense a lot more than the brothers and will encourage them to teach more in that line as well. You should come by more often to work with Chin and Jin. They need to be shown how others can control their attacks."

He smiled at me while saying, "Let me get the two of them over here to go with you to the hospital. Their rental apartment is nearby. If the four of them and the babies move in with each other, they will need a bigger place."

Jin and Chin showed up in less than five minutes. Chin was using crutches and had his arm in a cast and sling. His knee was sprained, but other than that, fine, although his arm had a clean break. They enjoyed a quick cup of coffee with everyone. The kids who were involved in martial arts all came to say hi to the brothers. That seemed to make the two feel welcome. Jin remarked, "I didn't understand why the girls were anxious about moving away from here, but I can see how the friendship you display is very addicting."

Steve, Sue, and Mercy were ready to go with Lisa, Tina, Mesa, and Giovanni. The four Italian kids were concerned for their mothers, but preferred to stay with their friends, as a hospital is a boring place for a kid.

We took two big Expeditions this time, along with another that Jin was driving, in case we could bring the girls home.

As was usual, Mesa and Giovanni immediately went to the room. I took Jin and Chin to the room to see Tai-Ying and Sing.

When we walked in, the stage was perfectly set. Both sets of sisters had their babies at their breast. The sight is so peaceful and inspiring, that the brothers beamed as they moved toward the girls. Sing wasn't abusive to Chin, but told him, "I told you not to double up on Chuck. You know that is how people get hurt. I am happy there is no permanent damage."

The little boys had coal black hair and eyes, with less exaggerated Chinese features than their mothers or their potential new fathers. Tai-Ying motioned to me and asked me to lean down to whisper something into my ear. She said so softly that only I could hear, "Can we name our babies Chung, the same as Jin and Chin? We can even put their name as fathers, which would make our men very happy and proud."

I smiled at the little beauty and kissed her on the forehead. Tai-Ying looked across at Sing and smiled to let her know that I was agreeable with what they wanted. The two girls looked as if they were ready for their new life.

Gina was smiling at me as I went to give her a gentle hug. She said, "Meet Carlo Giona Johnson, our son. Carlo is Italian for Charles, and I love you, my Carlo. We still honor my father with Giona. Ask Giovanna what she has named her son."

Giovanna had heard her sister and looked up at Steve. With a beautiful smile, she said, "This is our son, Stephano Gionata Sharp. Isn't he beautiful?"

I could see the pride in Steve's eyes, as well as Sue's and Mercy's. The two ladies had named their babies in the custom of their heritage to honor the patriarch of the family. Lisa was standing with Gina, and asked the sisters across the aisle, "What will you name your little boys?"

Jin proudly said, "Our baby is Kai Jin Chung. Kai means victorious. Kai will be a true warrior." Jin didn't see Sing grinning as she rolled her eyes at Jin's exuberance.

Chin held Tai-Ying's hand as the young mother held her baby to her breast. Tai-Ying softly spoke, "This is Ji Chin Chung. Ji means his life will be full of luck." Chin was smiling so broadly that he really couldn't speak.

I looked around at all of the smiling faces and at the mothers holding their infants. Wow! Four more little creatures, two with their Chinese fathers, to add to our huge and growing family. Contentment came over me as I felt as if there would be no problem having so many little ones along with their wonderful mothers.

So far, no nurse had come in to shoo some of us out of the room. Chin came to me and asked if his brother, the sisters, and he could have a private word with me. He motioned for me to come between the two beds. Jin pulled the curtain around the two beds and both of the men stood in front of me as Sing on one side and Tai-Ying on the other took one of my hands in theirs.

As he awkwardly stood in front of me on his crutches, Chin said, "Tai-Ying and Sing tell my brother and me you have one more apartment within your home that is similar to what Don is renting from you at this time. The sisters want to know if we may rent the apartment and become a member of your household. We will want to have our own home sometime in the future, but right now, Tai-Ying and Sing want to remain a part of your household. Jin and I want to be good men to these women, and we are able to support them properly. Please, let us conclude our bargaining with you so we may be joined with your family to become the men our women desire."

I looked down at the two girls, with their babies sleeping on their stomachs, and said, "I have already given my blessing for you four to become couples. That you would share my home and continue to remain part of my family will be an honor. Having two more men join our family will be a very pleasant addition. If you four want a formal wedding ceremony with family, let me offer our home, and possibly the patio, as a place to gather."

With a sad look on his face, Jin said, "Chin and I are much like Tai-Ying and Sing. Our parents were conscripted into the military when we were very young. Our grandparents raised and taught us, and we do not ever remember knowing our parents. We have no other family in the United States. We are both citizens and will proudly assist these women to become good citizens."

The girls dropped my hands and the two men clasped my arms in an emotional gesture. Chin said, "We both want to be brothers to you. We have been arrogant while you have been respectful of us. That you have bested both of us as a student of the arts has been appropriate. We will prove our loyalty to you in the future. Thank you for welcoming us into your home and family."

Both girls wanted a gentle hug and kiss. I had to be careful not to jostle the babies. When we pulled the curtains back from around the beds, a nurse was standing at the foot of the beds smiling. She said, "Let me help you young ladies get ready to go home. The doctors believe you and your babies are ready. Remember, be lazy for a few days and get used to your baby. I think you both will have plenty of help to take care of them."

Gina was sitting up on the side of her bed with a robe on. She smiled at me. "I am ready to go home Chuck. Take me and Carlo home."

Steve already had Giovanna in a wheelchair, holding Stephano. She was surrounded by Sue, Mercy, and Mesa, as Giovanni hovered over Gina.

Three Candy Stripers came in the room with more wheelchairs so we could get the mothers and babies to the cars. When we were downstairs at the curb, others had brought the cars to us. Chin and Jin wanted to carry their women and babies with them in their Ford Expedition, so that left Giovanni and Mesa to be torn between going with Giovanna or Gina. We ended up with Giovanni with Giovanna, and Mesa with Gina for the ride home. It was decided that we would all go home and not to the patio. The introduction at the patio could be later in the day if the mothers felt like it.

At home, we were able to get the three women comfortable in the living room. We had three more bassinettes for the babies and put them near the mothers, along with another changing table. Frieda joked, "When we get all of these out of diapers, it will probably be time to get some refills for these bassinettes. I don't know about my sisters, but I don't think my twins want to be without a brother or sister."

Tina came in the house and announced, "I have a caregiver, a helper for all of our babies. She is the one we spoke about. I brought her with me; let me bring her in so you can all meet her."

Tina brought in a tall light chocolate skinned girl, or rather, a full blown woman who could cause a riot wearing a snowsuit and parka. Holy smokes, she was good looking and really built.

As Tina introduced her as Karina Smith, Lisa elbowed me, "Shut your mouth, it's not polite to drool over a prospective employee."

I watched each of the women of the house check this woman out. To me, Gina was probably better looking, but if you had to choose who was the better looking of the two, most people would be in trouble. She did have a chest that almost rivaled Sue's now mature bosom. Her long legs and backside were to die for, and her smile lit up the room she was in. She was dressed in a simple unrevealing blouse with a colorful scarf and a navy straight skirt, complete with hose and low heels. She presented herself very professionally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.