Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments - Cover

Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Chapter 24

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A continuation of the Steve and Chuck's saga within Florida Friends. New arrivals cause a stir while Chuck is confronted with new challenges.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Author's Note: Chapter 23 was initially posted without an important part of the story that dealt with the Cray computer system Wes needed for his aircraft development. If you read the story on Saturday or Sunday, you might wish to read it again to understand what some future references are. Thanks for reading.

Steve

I was slowly becoming conscious with Sue's and Mercy's heads on my shoulders. This was idyllic, as these two, Sue and Mercy, were my first two loves. Thinking about our history made laying between them a real treat. When I looked over at Mercy, her dark eyes smiled at me. I turned my head to Sue and hers smiled back. I shut my eyes thinking about how happy I was at that moment in time.

This was a big one. Chuck didn't realize it yet, but this deal was the topping as far as Dewey was concerned. Dewey had wanted Chuck to partner with us in Alaska, then Hawaii, followed by Amsterdam. Dewey had even hinted at Chuck and me becoming partners in the Riviera properties. This time, it was Chuck getting Dewey in on the ground floor of one hell of a money maker.

Chuck didn't need anyone else on this deal; he could have found the architects and golf pros to design his project. He was returning the favor. He was showing Dewey he wanted to remain partners, cohorts, almost brothers in these endeavors. Chuck keeps telling everyone that he doesn't have a clue when it comes to business, but when he negotiates; it's Katie bar the doors. The man is at a genius level when it comes to bartering. I thought Dewey was good, but Chuck just sort of backs into a deal that looked like it was going the wrong way.

Two hands were playing with the little chest hair that I had. Both would rub their fingers over a nipple then squeeze it between their thumb and forefinger. Since I still had both women lying on a shoulder, I pulled them tighter against me and reached down to kiss one before turning for a kiss from the other.

That was rewarded by a couple of hands caressing me lower, discovering the reaction I'm sure they were trying for. Our play continued for nearly an hour, until we three were on our backs, panting from our pleasurable exertions. The two women quickly moved from the bed, attempting to hold in the gifts I gave them. I followed them into the big bathroom and stepped into the shower to clean up.

The three of us took a quick communal shower without too much touching, just washing. It always takes a little time to comb out the girls' hair after a shower, but the advantage is that they comb mine out too. We went downstairs after straightening up the room and found Mina busy in the kitchen. She waved at us, "Go to the porch, I will bring you coffee."

I went to the porch while Sue and Mercy poured the coffee to bring out, letting Mina know they didn't expect to be waited on. Out on the porch was a man after my own heart. Chuck and Lisa were already having some coffee while talking to Mark. I joined them, listening to what Mark wanted to show Chuck while he was here. Chuck looked up and said, "The boys are fine and both girls are feeling pretty good. Brandy is going to stay in the hospital until Tiani is released. She doesn't want to leave her buddy."

I told the group, "That's the way Sue and Mercy were. They didn't want to leave each other while they were in the hospital. It's a good thing we have a lot of built in babysitters with the way they wouldn't leave the hospital without the other."

Sue and Mercy came out with coffee for me and them, along with a pot to refill the others sitting at the big table. As we sat talking about what we planned for the day, Miguel came up to the porch and told us, "There is another aircraft full of people who thought they could just fly in and get a suite. I tried to tell them we were full up, but they felt like the resort would always have room available for important people. I don't know how important they were. I've never heard of them."

"See, there's another reason to have Diego as the manager," Chuck remarked. "A guy like the one who just showed up will be a real pain about not getting a room. Hopefully, the resort in Limon has room. If he wants to play golf, he'll have to do it there. I'd bet the tee times are booked solid out here."

"The way the middle island filled up with golfers, it's a good thing you built two courses on both islands," Mark reflected. "You should look at land usage to see if you have room for a fifth course. You could make one that's so difficult that even the pros will be more than challenged."

Dewey, his women, and the Amsterdam investors walked out to the porch. One of the Dutchmen had heard what Mark said and commented, "The four courses are tough enough that the best pros will struggle on some of the holes. We have tried to recreate some of the famous courses around the world. We even have a Scottish links course that will give a good Scot a nervous breakdown. If we really build a fifth course, we'll make it so long and tough, most decent golfers will brag at ten over par."

"Will there be enough room for the livestock and farming?" Chuck questioned. "It's important we raise and grow as much of our menu as possible. I know we can get more supplies shipped in, but this is the way we planned for the resort to be a super success."

Dewey replied, "For what we're charging, we could ship oriental food from Japan and China, and French dishes directly from France. The head chef has imported spices and cheeses that are not available except from their native country. Did you know there is real 'Kobe' beef on the menu shipped daily from Japan? The chef says he can only serve ten meals of the Kobe beef a day, but he feels that should be sufficient. Another thing he's done is to gather assistant chefs from around the world to offer some unusual dishes. Eating in the main restaurant will be a treat."

As Mina began bringing trays of food to the porch, Mark said, "I think some of the best food on the islands comes out of Mina's kitchen. She should give some of her recipes to the resort."

Mercy began sipping her coffee and asked, "Have you talked to anyone at home yet? Have you heard from them this morning?"

"Not yet," Chuck answered. "They were all in good spirits last night and the boys were fine. We'll head back this morning as I really do want to spend some time with them. I know they won't remember this time in their lives, but I want them to know my smell, my feel, my voice."

I told Chuck, "I know what you mean. I was lucky to quickly have a bunch of kids, and I really did enjoy holding each one of them. Just look how responsive your little girls are already. They will be walking in a couple of months, and that is followed by running everywhere. They will wear you out with their running."

When Lisa said "Hey!" we all looked up to see Sue whisper something to Lisa. When Lisa smiled, we knew there wasn't a problem, only something private. Lisa didn't keep it that way, as she looked at our inquisitive faces and explained, "Miss big boobs thinks I should have a baby ASAP. I think not. I'll have a baby one of these days, but there are a lot of things I want to do first."

Chuck stretched and said, "I think we'll run over to the resort to say hi to Diego and Deni before we go. I missed seeing the girls too. I hope their new jobs aren't too much for them."

Mark and Caroline had heard Chuck's comment. Mark said, "Those girls are doing great. They have become great floor managers in the restaurants and lounges."

Mercy asked, "Have you given any more thought as to whether you will have a casino?"

Chuck pondered the question a second, "I really don't want a casino out here. I know we could make a lot of money with one, but if guests want to gamble, they can go into Limon for an evening at the casinos there. I would rather people know our resort for its relaxing instead of pressuring atmosphere. I think most of our guests don't want to gamble, but love a good meal before a pleasant stroll along the beach."

Mark opened a new topic, "I think the other new well is now supplying oil. We are able to pipe it to the loading area and fill one big tanker at a time. That can be time consuming. Costa Rican officials think you want to build a pipeline into Limon. I'm told the seabed pipelines are safe from everything but a deep dragging anchor. If we were to put up buoys over the line, boats and ships would know where not to anchor."

Chuck told us, "Diego said that he and his father are working a deal to have Costa Rica allow mining or drilling permits in the waters between here and Limon if we co-opt a pipeline. According to Marty and Moleson, the cost of the pipeline would equate to a couple of weeks' worth of oil at today's pricing, and that's just using the wells we already have in place. We've already built a bleed off vent pipe for the gasses associated with the wells we have. So far that has shown no wear and is one hell of a beacon for boats out at night."

I confessed to Chuck, "You know, it's amazing that I don't know more about oil drilling and platforms after having worked on them for a couple of years. I never dreamed of having my own oil wells. Too bad I didn't learn more."

"That's what all of the high dollar engineers are for," Mark said. "We let Chuck touch the deal and have them design a way to get the gold." Mark laughed at what he considered a joke. He didn't realize that I felt it was exactly what happened around Chuck.

Chuck asked, "Who wants to run over to the resort this morning? I think we'll take a quick tour of the big island, and then Lisa and I are out of here. You Amsterdam guys were smart and had a private condo built for you, Dewey, and your personal guests, so you don't have to worry about booking when you visit."

Mina had served a great breakfast. The food was in large enough quantities for us to waddle a little getting to the carts. On the way to the boat, Sue said to me, "I want to go into Limon to check on the plant this morning. They are supposed to have painted the new area we are going to open. I think if we tried to open a plant without our super clean look, the employees who have seen Tampa would protest. Everyone we have sent to the main plants for management training has come back with descriptions of the space we have and how nice everyone was because of our methods."

"You really need to find more artists like Shawna and Hank," Mercy commented. "The caricatures make the walls friendly and give workers a boost. They all know what the folks from the states look like because both of you and all of your management are all over the place. I think the way they mingled some of your management down here into the murals is great for local morale too. They know their factory is important to the whole company."

At the resort, Diego and Deni gave us a daytime tour of the main building, followed by touring the various smaller buildings used for cosmetic makeovers. It's difficult for me to imagine a bunch of women sitting in chairs with their feet in soapy water waiting for their toenails to soften. Sue thinks it's heaven to get a pedicure and foot massage, but I'll pass.

Mercy likes the main massage building with the special oils and steam baths best. She said she could spend a week being pampered and massaged if she had the time. I could see I needed to get Mickey, Kathy, and Juanita down here so they could enjoy the pampering as well. If we brought the kids, I could take them sailing and/or fishing in one of the rental boats. I decided that the next time Shawna and Hank had to come down, I'd fly all three families down for a week of fun. The painting wouldn't take long, so everyone will have a chance to relax in the super atmosphere.

When my cell phone rang, Diego turned and frowned at me. After answering a tricky question Phil had, Diego was waiting to get my attention.

I looked at Diego and asked, "What's up, Diego? You almost look angry."

"I'm not angry, but we have to abide by the rules the same as the guests, don't we? When you come to the resort, cell phone ringers are turned off throughout the islands. Management and guests do not talk or text in the dining rooms or out in public. Business is conducted away from guests. We want it to feel as if they are in the most exclusive place on Earth."

After nodding in agreement, I turned off the ringer of my phone and put it to vibrate only. "We use these," Mark said, raising a small handheld radio, "to call between workers and working groups, but they are not allowed in the dining room either. That's why almost all of the employees eat in their own dining room."

The tour of the honeymoon and super private bungalows was impressive. Each one was far enough apart so that lights can't be seen between them at night. Each place had an amazing array of flowers planted around the small buildings to give off a beautiful fragrance, as well as the beauty of Mother Nature. You could walk out the front door of the unit straight to the beach. Diego wouldn't let us get too near, as he said they were all full and young couples often spent a lot of private time in their cabin.

The naturist beach on the small island was included in the tour, and Deni said, "This is my favorite. The desk staff often comes down here after a tough day. I know we are just getting started, but the resort has been jammed since we opened our doors two weeks ago. I think we could have had our grand opening that first night instead of waiting a couple of weeks."

I realized time had quickly passed when Chuck said, "Let's get some lunch so that Lisa and I can get back home. I need to check in at the office yet today too."

Lunch back on the home island was a delicious buffet of various pieces of fish, fruits, fresh vegetables, including specially prepared plantains, and cheeses. A person could grow to enjoy this kind of eating.

Chuck

We had been eating only a few minutes when Mark's phone began ringing. My phone rang at the same time. The caller ID said the call was a local and my phone displayed, "Number One."

"Johnson."

"Chuck Johnson, you remember me, one of Giovanni's men?"

I answered, "I remember you well. What can I do for you?"

"We have a serious problem at the entrance to the main resort. A person wanted to check in without a reservation, and when he was refused, four men with him pulled guns and threatened Diego. Can you come and help? I do not carry weapons any longer, and just in case, I don't want the man to possibly recognize me. He is acting like some of my family from the old country."

I told number one, "I'll be right there. Stay away from that area and keep guests away. Get some locals to help so you won't stand out. Thanks for calling me."

While still talking, I stood and began walking toward the carts parked by the porch. Lisa didn't know what was up, but got up with me, recognizing something was wrong. I saw Mark whisper something to Steve and both followed me.

It took only ten minutes to get to the dock, untie Mark's boat, and buzz over to the main resort. On the way I explained to Mark, Lisa, and Steve what I had been told. Mark said that his call was from Diego and wanted me to call the police. I told him we had our own security people and would handle it. As we motored to the big island, Mark unlocked a box next to his helm, pulled an automatic pistol from the compartment, pushed a magazine into it, chambered a round, and tucked it into his pants under his sport coat. When we docked at the big island, Mark told some workers to tie his boat up and led us to another cart to drive us to the main entrance.

As we approached, I could see a crowd gathered with several resort employees attempting to move the crowd away from the door. As we approached, I reached down to my prosthesis, pulled my back up pistol, and handed it to Steve. "Put this in your belt and pull your shirt out to conceal it. If I need the backup, you know what to do."

Lisa already had her hand in her purse, so I knew she was prepared.

Number one intercepted us and said, "The goons with the big shot have put their guns away, but the man is still threatening everyone. He says he either gets a room or our new resort would be no more. I don't know who he is, but he talks like he's someone."

When we walked up to the front desk, Diego was by himself, obviously having sent any other staff away to safety. Diego saw me and smiled. I approached the man and his goons began reaching inside their coats. I held up my hands palm out and said, "Good morning, Sir, I'm one of the investors and should be able to help you."

The man was still frowning as his goons closed in on us. I noticed a couple of women standing to the side with some luggage. "My name is Charles Johnson, this is Steven Sharp, and this young lady is Lisa Johnson. We all have a major investment and interest in the resort and you are?"

The man really had a sour look on his face but said, "I am Antonio Costeell from Chicago. You have not heard of me?"

I saw Lisa roll her eyes, but instead of breaking out in laughter, I asked, "Can we all go into our conference room where we can work this out."

They grumbled and grunted, but as I turned to head toward the conference room, the man and his people followed. Lisa and Diego picked up on the maneuver and herded the two women with their rack of luggage with them. When we were all in the conference room, I looked at Steve and nodded for him to move to the side, while Lisa saw what I was doing and moved in the other direction.

"Mr. Costeell, you have upset the manager of our establishment, and I cannot allow that. By the time we are through today, you will probably want to apologize to him before you leave."

Antonio shifted around and looked at me with a scowl, "I want a suite, your best, and I want to be in it in five minutes, or you and your staff will be bleeding all over your beautiful marble floors."

That was my cue. My Glock was in my hand at Antonio's head so fast that I think he thought I was a magician. Steve, Mark, and Lisa had their weapons out and pointed at the goons while they were standing there with their mouths open and their hands just beginning to reach for their pieces.

I looked around while holding the muzzle of the Glock in Antonio's right eye. "Strip these guys of any weapons and be sure to pat them down for backups. Go through their luggage to make sure they don't have more trashy armament in there." I began patting Antonio down and pulled a cheap nine millimeter from a cheaper shoulder holster. As I patted his pockets, I found one of those scary little pawn shop double barrel twenty-five calibers. He also had an ankle gun. I went over the guy twice just to make sure. I noticed my crew being equally as thorough.

I smiled at the man and said, "Mr. Costeell, and you other men and women, please have a seat at the table and do keep your hands on the table and in sight. Lisa, you did pat these two women down, right?"

Once again all I got was a roll of the eyes, telling me I had wasted my breath asking her the question. I called Sam Nightfox. "Hey, Sam, I need a small favor. Can you look up someone by the name of Antonio Costeell, possibly from Chicago? I have the man in my conference room at my new resort and need to know what I should do with him."

I could hear Sam's fingers tapping on his keyboard. He obviously went through several screens before he said, "Well, your Mr. Costeell is wanted for the murder of one of the big bosses in Chicago. According to the FBI report, he and some of his men walked into a restaurant, killed six people, then sat down to eat before they left. He let everyone know he was going to be the only boss in Chicago and possibly other locations."

Now I was frowning. "What the hell should I do with him?"

Sam laughed, "It says here the guy commandeered another big guy's 747 and his crew. I'd send him up with about fifteen minutes of fuel and see if they swim well."

I said, "Too much collateral damage with the aircrew and a couple of women with him. Give me another choice."

"Christ, Chuck, you, of all people, shouldn't have to ask me what to do with a guy like that. If you still have those recluses from the Martinelli family down there, give them to those guys and tell them to take them back to Limon. You and I both know the result of a request like that."

I thought for a second and asked, "How about taking them back to Chicago? If they are wanted there for taking out another part of the families, I'm sure they will be taken care of. I'll accompany them in the stolen 747 or just tie them up good. I'm confident that the aircraft crew will deliver them to where they need to go."

Nightfox said, "See, you didn't need me at all. You already knew that who you have are scum buckets, so get them away from your paradise, and call me when you have an opening for a weekend. Your favorite Marshal and I would love to come inspect what you won in the Riviera. You know you're a legend for the money you won and collected over there, don't you?"

I closed my phone and looked at Diego, "Can you have a couple of maintenance people find us some duct tape since I don't have any cuffs." I said to Mark, "See if you can contact the 747 crew and find out what our customs guy did when they arrived."

Antonio was twisting around in his seat, so I put my Glock back into his eye and said, "I would hate to get your blood all over this room. If I shoot you in your eye, the round will probably hit either one of your women or this guy next to you. Sit still; I'll give you a chance to use the restroom before you leave."

One of the women said, "You can't do this to us. We didn't have anything to do with what they did in Chicago. They hired us to keep them company down here. They promised us a luxury room and to be able to mix it up with the really rich and famous. How about putting us up? We'll make it worth your while."

Lisa said, "Tell you what, Honey; you need to go back to where you came from. I don't think anything you have would interest any of these men."

A maintenance guy came in with multiple rolls of duct tape. He and Diego began wrapping up the men's hands behind their backs. I gave them some instructions. "Wrap some around each ankle and put about a two foot piece between their ankles. That will keep them from running. Diego, can you get a cart to this back door? If you have an enclosed cart, that would be even better."

Mark told Diego, "Get the food truck we use to collect the vegetables that are ready for the kitchen. We can use that to haul these problems to the boat to get us back to the airport."

Within an hour, everyone was trussed up and grumbling. Antonio didn't look all that worried about being flown back to Chicago, and that made me wonder what he knew that I didn't. I told Diego, "Go back to business as usual and let's get some retired deputies or FBI agents down here just for this sort of problem. The men who are security around the water areas of the island are fine out there, but they shouldn't be exposed to others possibly seeing and recognizing them."

When we loaded up the produce truck, none of the guests were aware of what had happened to the people who had made a scene in lobby. It was almost as if it was a staged event to show off our security. We weren't going to tell them any different.

We used Mark's boat to get us to the home island where we stashed the idiots in the newly built operations dayroom. Steve and I checked with the operations desk to see where the crew from the 747 was housed. The attendant told us the crew had not come in from the aircraft yet, but said he had already blocked off four rooms for them.

While Lisa watched our trussed up guests, Steve, Mark, Gene, and I walked down to the 747 parked in a row of three more of the huge aircraft.

Two of the crew were by the front nose gear, discussing something, while we could see two more in the doorway. I asked the two by the nose gear, "Do you guys work for the people you flew here, or are you a charter group?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.