Tremors Before the Quake - Cover

Tremors Before the Quake

Copyright© 2011 by dorayme

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A slow process of my wife and I discovering the downunder of human sexuality. A couple very slowly and over a long period of time seduce my lovely wife, bringing me along, captive to the fantasy of it all

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Anal Sex  

My name is Andrew or 'Andy'. I am 42 years old now. I can't say exactly how old I was during the events of this story because I am not sure when it all began. I'm guessing it expands a ten year period before I became intensely aware of the situation. I am quite certain that I was the last one in a large group of people to recognize what was happening.

In retrospect, I always considered my wife, Lucinda, or 'Lucy', who is ten years younger than me, to be naïve and innocent to a fault where matters of a sexual nature came into play. I considered myself to be worldly and knowledgeable. I now wonder about the truth where she is concerned and marvel at how totally dense I was during the process.

We had been married for ten years with two daughters ages 3 and 7. They, the other couple, Anthony and Sue, were a little older and had been married a bit longer. They had two boys, ages 14 and 16.

Sue, the other wife, had known my Lucy in grade school. The friendship had taken a back seat to both of them going sway to school and then going other places with their respective hubbys etc. They had reconnected when we returned to our birthplace on a job transfer. The church that we attended was also attended by Sue and her husband.

I was introduced to Anthony and the four of us became almost inseparable. It was the two women who staged this combining of the two families socially. I realize now that I was immediately intimidated by Tony. He was bigger physically. I am 5' 8" and he is well over six feet. He was far more successful. His homes, his cars, his wardrobe, the total lifestyle of his family, buried mine when it came to material wealth. He was far more confident. I was not really that comfortable around him but I also enjoyed the fruits of our relationship. I swallowed my pride so to speak to enjoy the benefits.

Tony had a cabin in the mountains. Tony had a big lake boat. The relationship between the two couples was my ticket to cheap vacations every summer!

With us, as I suppose it is with any adult group, sex soon comes into play. Even in the most prudish gathering there is always that friendly question or prod or joke or suggestion that is at least marginally connected to sex.

There was certainly no overt sexual commentary or action between us. There was no use of four letter words. We were very respectful of each other I will say though, in my opinion, Tony had a cache of dirty jokes far beyond the normal.

He chose not to tell them when there was just the four of us. He was the life of the party when there was a large group. You could usually find Tony surrounded by the guys and an occasional female as he told his latest dirty joke.

My wife would hear the jokes sometimes and generally completely miss the point or the punch line. I would relate jokes to her and she would get this quizzical look on her face and look for the reality in an imaginary situation. She was not fun to tell jokes to. That is what I mean about her naivety. It's not like she didn't know what sex was. After all she had bore two children.

Anyway as time passed and the four of us became more and more comfortable with each other, well let's say the three of them did so anyway, things began to change. I missed so many subtle hints that I now, retrospect, find very revealing.

Lucy began to spend more and more time at their house. Although both men worked Anthony was in a position to take off when he wanted to quite frequently so it ended up being the three of them doing things during the day or even sometimes at night and on the weekend when I was struggling to keep a new business working.

One thing Lucy liked to do was spend money and she was even accommodated in that respect by her friend Sue. Sue would want to go places and Lucy would say no because she could not afford it. It could have been the entry fee to a fun park or the cost of transportation to whatever. Sue would not hesitate to foot the bill and even provide food and drink for everyone.

I began to feel like a fifth wheel in a foursome. I was jealous of the fact that they could actually show my wife a better time than I could. I was jealous of the fact that the three of them were out having fun when I was there with my nose to the grind stone. I finally commented about it to Lucy only to be told by her that I was being very unfair not to encourage her to enjoy herself when she could. She ended the thought, by saying, "and at no cost to you." That hurt.

Then there were the incidents. I probably don't have them in chronological order but close. The four of us went out to dinner and drinks one night. We drink a bit more than usual. We took an alternate route home that night with Anthony driving and came to an xxx video booth store. I knew what they were. I have been in a dozen of them while I was in the service. Lucy had no idea. Sue claimed innocence but somehow I felt she was lying. Anyway it was suggested, by Sue I believe, that we go in for a laugh. The four of us crowded into a booth and somehow Lucy ended up sitting on Anthony's lap with Sue half standing, half kneeling on the bench in between me and them. Of course it was Anthony who came up with the quarters and the selection. It was a terrible quality series of scenes of sexual intercourse ending with an up close view of a penis and balls from the rear view slamming into a vagina. At first I could not figure out what we were looking at. I said" what the hell is that?" Lucy was quiet. Anthony laughed and said,"well if you never checked it out from this angle you might have difficulty figuring out what it is." He laughed. Sue pointed at the screen. That is his balls! I was amazed and entertained at the same time that she used that phrase. I had never heard such explicit sexual words from her before.

Anthony whispered in Lucy's ear but loud enough for everyone to hear. "You know what those things are Lucy?" I looked around Sue for the first time at my wife sitting on Anthony's knee. The first think I was I the dim light was Anthony's hand on her thigh. She was fully dressed in a skirt but the sight of his big hand on her thigh sent a shiver thru me. I stared at it for a few seconds. I was waiting for it to move. It did. There was a slight twitch of the finger tips but definitely a soft massaging touch on my wife's inner thigh. I felt anger, confusion and mostly sexual arousal. I was even more confused at the realization that I was sexually aroused by seeing another man' hand on my wife's thigh.

I tore my eyes from the sliding fingers and moved up to their faces. Anthony was looking down at my wife sitting on his lap. He was smiling. She was looking up and smiling also. I felt as if they had a secret just between the two of them. I had forgotten his question until she answered. "I sure do."

"Looks like fun to me." It was Sue talking. "Look at the size of that thing. Oh my God!" "Hey wait a minute." It was Anthony talking. "He ain't any bigger than I am!" Sue replied with a phony consoling tone of her voice and a grin. "Ok baby, that's right. You got all it takes." "So you don't think so?" Anthony was challenging Sue's comment in its sincerity. It happened quickly, Anthony took Lucy's hand that was resting on his leg bracing herself and moved it quickly over the bulge in his pants. He pressed down, holding her hand there I was leaning over mesmerized. "Tell her Lucy. That's a big one ain't it?"

Of course Lucy was mortified. She jerked her hand back laughing. She hit Anthony's shoulder in a friendly way. "Anthony!" She exclaimed. "You are a bad boy. You better stop." "You better stop shouting he replied with a grin on his face. "What do you think the folks outside think is going on in here?" He chuckled. Lucy was mortified. "There is nothing going on in here." She shouted it out. We all laughed.

Sue chimed in. "Well what do you think? Is the one up here, she pointed to the large penis still plunging in and out of the swollen vaginal lips, the biggest or not?" It was if everyone in the room was seriously concerned about the size of Anthony's cock. There was a moment of silence and Lucy answered. Laughing, giggling, covering her eyes with her hand she muttered. "Anthony's may be bigger." "I win1" Anthony shouted." I was shell shocked at the direction and depth the conversation had taken. I was a bit jealous that no one had chosen to discuss the size of my peter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.