Editorial Licentiousness - Cover

Editorial Licentiousness

Copyright© 2011 by Axolotl

Chapter 5

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Loretta van der Koekhuis is a publisher of adult fiction in The Netherlands. Her life is turned upside down when she meets the characters from a book she is sent by an English author. Who'd guess such a fantastic tale could be true?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Petting   Lactation   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow   Workplace   School  

The sightseeing boat made a wide turn and the passengers all went 'Oooh!' and pointed to the newly revealed view of old Amsterdam. "Everybody's been drinking my milk," said Juno happily. "I've never had so much fun!"

Loretta leaned across the back of her seat. She'd seen Amsterdam before. "You mustn't feed everybody, Juno. You know what it does to people!"

"Nah, you need lots of it before it makes your tits grow..."

"I didn't drink that much, and look at mine."

"You're probably special."

"I hope little Marietje's not special, too," said Millicent. "She drank so much she could hardly waddle up the ladder off the boat. If she grows any more, the only job she'll be able to get when she leaves school will be in a circus."

"There are plenty of jobs a girl can do with big tits," Juno insisted. "She can be a stripper. Or she can work for Joop..."

Sarah had been quiet until now. She didn't seem to have said a word all morning. She had to clear her throat before she could get any words out. "I've got a friend," she announced.

"Sarah's got a friend," said Juno. "That's nice. What's he like, Sarah?"

Sarah ignored her. "A friend who really needs big tits. Not a little kid who's already got a far bigger pair than she knows what to do with, like Marietje. This friend of mine is beautiful but she's only got little ones. She wishes they were bigger."

"Oh, just send her along to me," said Juno airily. Who is she?"

"Someone who works for Yope."

"One of his porn stars?"

"No, his secretary."

Loretta's jaw fell open. "You mean Joyce? But she's got a lovely figure."

"Not lovely enough for Yope. He doesn't even know she exists."

"You mean ... she feels that way about him?"

"Wow," said Juno. "Romance rears its ugly head. Wait a minute, where do you fit in? Joop's your squeeze, isn't he?"

"I'm going home."

Loretta stared at her. "Home? But you live at Joop's place."

"No, I mean home. Virginia Water. Back to Mummy and Daddy. It's okay, I'll pay Ursula's bill for another couple of months. You're bound to have stopped growing by then, and if you haven't, you can get a job as a model or something."

"Gee, thanks!"

Juno was still trying to catch up. "Wait a minute. So you've finished with Joop? And we haven't even met him yet."

"He's gone away, nearly as far as Germany, to size up a couple of big black girls for his next epic."

"Maybe it's just as well," said Millicent. "If he came back, Wendy would only drag him into bed. She makes it very hard for a man to refuse her. Even the threat of being banged up in jail and the key being thrown away makes no difference to them. They see those giant tits and that tunnel of love and they melt. While she's bouncing up and down on top of them, they can dream up excuses for the judge. Like 'where did you ever see a fourteen-year-old girl with tits as big as those, Your Worship?'"

"Well, there's Marietje, for a start," suggested Juno.

"Marietje's not fourteen yet," said Sarah with chilling certainty. She returned to her theme. "So if Joyce wants big breasts, you can help her?"

"I can feed her, if that's what you mean. We'll have to wait three weeks to see the results, though."

"It either works or it doesn't," said Millicent. "Give her a couple of good bellyfulls before we go home, and we can leave her a gallon or so to keep her going for a few more days."

"That was more than enough for me," said Loretta.

Millicent was surprised. "You too? Juno never told me you'd been drinking her ... but you're so..."

"Ancient? I'm only thirty-five."

"Exactly. You're nearly three times as old as I was when I grew. And our friends, Pinky and Perky, whatever their names were at school, and Sar..." She stopped abruptly and rubbed her arm where Juno had punched it.

"And Marietje," said Juno. "What Millicent is saying is that it only works on very young girls, but it doesn't. Loretta's discovered that it works on old women, too."

"So now I'm an old woman all of a sudden!"

"Older. How old is this Joyce, Sarah?"

"Twenty-something. She's not old..."

"Not like me," said Loretta bitterly, turning away to watch the traffic streaming overhead as they passed beneath a bridge.

"We could do it, I suppose," said Juno. "But it's not much fun when we can't watch them grow. And if Sarah's going back to England as well, she won't be able to watch Joyce grow either. We won't even know if it works unless Loretta keeps dropping by the studio to take a look at her."

"Why not? It's not as if I've got anything else to do with my time."

"Loretta's not a happy bunny," said Juno. "Never mind, you've got very big tits now! And they're probably still growing. Come on, girls, let's go and expand this secretary! How do we get off this ship thing?"

"You can jump over the side," Loretta suggested. "Or wait fifteen minutes 'til we get back to where we started."

"A quarter of an hour to plan the operation," said Juno. "Right, we'll give her a big feed today, just to get her started. And another before we leave tomorrow morning. And we'll leave her a few bottles - have you got a supply of small bottles with sealable caps, Loretta?"

"Where would I find a supply of small bottles ... how big?"

"Half a pint would do," Juno demonstrated with her hands. "We'll fill those up and Joyce can keep them in the fridge at her office. And once a week we'll send her some more."

"Once a week?" Loretta squeaked. "For how long?"

"Three weeks ought to do it," said Juno. "Depends how sensitive she is. Three weeks ought to be enough to be on the safe side. She can stop if she's getting too big."

"How is she supposed to know when to stop?" Loretta demanded. "The growth is always three weeks behind. All she'll ever know is that she wasn't as big as she wanted to be three weeks earlier!"

"No problem! She can guess. Or work it out on her computer or something. Have you found those bottles yet, Loretta?"

"I'm still on this boat with you, Juno."

"Can you find them? It's vital to the success of the plan."

Loretta heaved a sigh. "Probably. The Indonesian restaurant downstairs can find us something, I'm sure."

"Whoopee! Hot n' spicy milk! Make sure they wash them out properly before they..."

The boat was swinging into its berth, tying up to the dock.

"Nice trip," said Juno. "Pity about that recorded commentary going on the whole time. You can't hold a decent conversation with all that noise."


The taxi disgorged its excited passengers at the door of the studio: Sarah looking apprehensive now that her plan was suddenly just about to happen; Juno and Millicent both moving carefully, both heavy with milk; Loretta carrying a bag of small glass bottles.

"Why did I have to bring these with us? They're not needed until tomorrow."

"You never know. Joyce might want to practise drinking out of a bottle," said Juno.

"Surely she knows how to drink, Ju," said Millicent.

"I hope so, I'm bursting!"

"So am I!"

"We don't know that Millicent-milk has the same effect as yours, do we, Ju?" Sarah asked nervously.

"Of course it does," said Juno. "Look at her! She's miles bigger than me!"

Unassailable logic.

"Are you going to pay the taxi man, Loretta, or are we going to stand out here all day?" Juno urged, running a nervous hand across one bulging teat then inspecting her milk-moist fingers.

"I'll pay him," said Sarah. She handed a note to the driver, whose eyebrows rose past the top of his head. She gave him another, sending him into raptures. "Now, come on. I'll introduce you to Joyce. There isn't much room in the office, so you may have to go in two at a time." She eyed Juno and Millicent. "Or maybe even one at a time."

It was a slight anti-climax, because Joyce wasn't in her office. The computer screen was bright blue and her chair was lying on its side.

"She's probably gone to the loo for a good cry," Sarah explained. "Her computer's crashed again. You two had better wait out here." She indicated a sleazy-looking reception area with a low couch and an evergreen potted plant, the kind that eats those hairy spiders as big as your hand that eat birds. "Sit down."

"On there?"

"If we get down there, we'll never get up again."

"Maybe you don't need to get up. Joyce can come to you and drink while you're sitting down."

"If she doesn't come soon, we're going to have a flood in here," said Juno. "Something seems to have over-stimulated my milk production."

"Mine, too," Millicent agreed. "I'm leaking like a fire hose."

"Fire hoses don't leak, Millicent..."

"Why don't we start filling these little bottles?" said Loretta. "You can do it into a jug or something, then we'll pour it into the bottles and put them in the fridge. It looks as if there'll still be plenty for Joyce when she comes back."

"Sounds like a plan," said Juno with a glance at Millicent. "Loretta may be getting on a bit, but her brain's still sharp..."

Without a word, Loretta upended her bag on the couch between the milkmaidens, and a tinkling cascade of little glass bottles poured out.

Juno's eyes widened. "Wow! There ought to be enough there."

"I'll find a jug," said Sarah. "And I'll see what's happened to Joyce."

"May as well get the girls out," said Juno, diving into her bodice and dragging out an udder about the size of a pillow.

"Why not?" said Millicent, producing one half as big again.

Loretta closed her eyes, feeling faint. Juno had already unscrewed the cap of one bottle and was attempting to direct some of the spraying contents of her breast into it. This was going to get very messy indeed.

"She's coming as soon as she's fixed her make-up," said Sarah, returning with the jug. "Oh, you've started already!"

"Give me that jug before I burst," said Millicent. "You'd better try and find another one. Or a bucket, or something."

"I'll find something," said Loretta, glad to get away from the disturbing scene.

Juno, her eyes shut tight, seemed to have almost filled the first bottle. These two girls were more productive than dairy cows. Sarah took the bottle from her. "Hang on for a minute, Juno. Loretta's gone for another jug." She held the bottle up to the light. "Wow, this takes me back to school. I used to bring my own lunch, and mum always gave me a little half-pint bottle of milk every day. Just like this one..." Her voice faded away and a blush spread across her face. "Surely not... ?"

"Pass the jug, Millie."

"No chance, get your own bugger!"

"Surely not... ?"

"Come on, Mill! I'm spraying all over the place here."

"I'm spraying worse than you. I need the jug."

"It can't be, surely... ?"

"Couldn't find a jug," said Loretta. "I brought this."

"Jeezus, Loretta! Where did you empty it?"

"Outside. We can always find some more sand." She handed the bright red fire bucket to Juno, and a satisfying metallic spurting sound filled the room, mingling with the orgasmic moans of the dairy herd.

"It can't be, can it... ?"

"What's up with her?" Loretta stared at Sarah, who was still gawping, transfixed, at the bottle of Juno-milk.

Juno opened one eye. "I think she's finally put two and two together and worked out where her tits came from."

"Surely not... ?"

The door opened and a stunningly beautiful black girl came in, stopping in her tracks as she took in the unusual scene in the reception area.

"Oh, hi, Joyce," said Loretta. "Let me introduce Juno and Millicent!"


Joyce did quite well in the end. It took a while for her to get used to the idea, but after half an hour, Juno and Millicent dragged themselves off the couch, feeling much relieved. Loretta heaved Joyce on to the couch where she lay spreadeagled on her back, panting, exhausted and plastered with milk. There was milk all over her face, her eyebrows, her hair. Her summer frock was almost transparent. Loretta pulled it down so it covered her lovely legs. At some stage in the proceedings it had ridden up and person or persons unknown had been interfering with the secretary's delicate filmy underwear.

"She looks peaceful," Juno observed.

"She looks full up," said Millicent.

"Well, it's done now," said Juno. "In three weeks, she's going to start needing something bigger than a little girl's training bra under that dress."

"And we've got enough little bottles in the fridge to keep her going for a few days, so..."

"She'll carry on growing."

"Surely not! It can't be... ?" Sarah was sitting on the floor in the corner, one bottle of milk still clutched in her hand.

Millicent smirked at her. "Is she still in shock?"

Juno was loading her breasts back into her bodice. "Looks like it. You'd have thought she'd have worked out ages ago what made her tits grow when she was at school. She's obviously not very bright! Come on, Sarah," she called. "Hel-lo! Time for your afternoon classes!"

"Classes?" Sarah came out of her trance. Her gaze focused on her milk bottle once more, this time with complete understanding. "Thanks, Mummy," she whooped, and before anyone could say a word, she glugged the entire contents of the Juno-milk bottle down her throat. She set it down with a satisfied burp, then rolled over and fainted clean away.

"Everybody's going to sleep," said Millicent.

"That must be another side-effect of the milk," Juno suggested. "Drink it at bedtime instead of cocoa. And when you wake up in three weeks' time, whammo! We could sell this stuff, Millie."

Somewhere in the office, the phone was ringing. "I'd better get that," said Loretta. "It might be someone who only speaks Dutch." She plodded into the office, finding the phone under a file marked 'Baby Oil Invoices'. "Ja?" she yelled. "Who's there? Shit!" She stomped back into the reception area.

"Who was it?"

"Nobody there. They hung up."

It rang again.

"Oh, shit!"

Someone was ringing the studio door bell.

"This place is like Piccadilly Circus," said Juno. "We'd better not answer it. If it's one of Joop's models, she'll get an inferiority complex."

Millicent was bending over the couch, shaking Joyce. "Joycie, time to get up, love!"

Joyce sat up, blinking. "What?"

"Someone at the door."

"I'll get it, thanks." She struggled to her feet, then caught a glimpse of her sopping wet dress and gave a little scream. "Oh, God, I'm all wet!"

"It's in your hair, too," Juno pointed out helpfully. "But it's only milk. It will wash off."

"You'd better get the door," said Millicent. "It might be something important. They won't see you if you don't put the light on, it's dark in the corridor."

"I can't answer the door like this..." But she hurried away nonetheless, and they heard low voices for a few moments before Joyce came back. "As I say, he's away for a day or two on business, but if you'd like to leave your name and address, he'll get back to you. You're a very pretty girl! And so ... how old did you say you were?"

A somehow familiar voice came out of the darkness of the corridor. "I didn't. But I'm twenty-three. And my name's Marietje... eeek!"

"Marietje what?"

Joyce turned round, to find the prospective model staring open mouthed at Juno and Millicent. "I'd better go. Got to get back..."

Loretta came out of the office. "The bastards hung up again. Hi, Joyce. Is there something wrong with your phone? Marietje!"

"You've met?" said Joyce.

Marietje backed away down the corridor. "I gotta go."

"You're supposed to be at school," said Loretta sternly.

"School? She said she's twenty-three!"

"More like half that. She's a big girl for her age. What are you doing here, Marietje?"

"I want to be in the movies. I'm big enough." She took an unnecessarily deep breath as if to prove it. "I'd better go," she added, then stopped. "You've got milk in your hair," she said to Joyce. "And all over your dress. It will smell if you don't wash it off." She nodded to Juno and Millicent. "Is it theirs? You mustn't drink their milk unless you want your tits to grow. Their milk gives you huge tits!"

"Is that what happened to yours?" Joyce asked, her eyes roaming over the child's impressive frontispiece.

"Gosh! Not yet! It takes three weeks. No, this is all me. I eat a lot of pancakes..."

"You'd better get back to school before I call your mother," Loretta growled at her.

"But we've got History!" the girl whined.

"You'll be history if you don't go now."

"There's someone else at the door," said Marietje helpfully. "Shall I answer it?"

"No, you're leaving. Joyce will see you out."

But Marietje had wandered off on a tour of the office. "Is this baby oil? Pity, I'm thirsty. Wow! Bottles of milk!"

"Marietje, don't touch that..."

"Too late!"

She put the empty bottle down and wiped the milk from her upper lip. "That's good! Yours?" she asked Juno. "I can tell. Hers is sweeter and thicker, like coffee-milk. Hasn't Joyce answered the door yet? I wanna see who it is. It might be someone else wanting a job. I bet, whoever it is, her tits aren't as big as mine. Have you ever thought of being a model, Juno? Mine will be pretty big when they grow, won't they? Especially as I'm so skinny. I think everything I eat goes straight to my..."

"Wendy!" Millicent shrieked.

"You know this one, too?"

"She's my fucking sister. Fucking being the operative word."

"She's come for an audition," said Joyce. "Oops, she's a bit pregnant," she said as Wendy emerged into the room. "Still, I think Joop's going to be looking for models for Preggo Lust Boat."

"She can't be a model," said Millicent. "She's my sister. And she's only fourteen."

"How did you know we'd be here?" Juno asked.

"I didn't. That's why I'm here. Franciscus left a card at Joop's place. It must have fallen out of his pocket." She showed the card to Juno. It bore a silhouette of a busty girl. "Mine are miles bigger than hers," said Wendy scornfully. "How much do you think they pay here? I get fuck-all for looking after babies."

"Babies! What have you done with the twins?" Millicent screamed.

"Don't wet your knickers, sis! They're in the taxi outside. Abdul's looking after them for me."

"Who the fuck's Abdul?"

"The driver. He owes me a favour. The cab fare was a blowjob, but I gave him a little extra."

"Jeee-zus! My sister's a common whore!"

"I am not common!"

"Wow!" Marietje sidled up to Wendy. "Are you a whore? You're big! Will I be as big as Wendy when I'm fourt... ?"

"Marietje!" Loretta seized the girl by one ear and half dragged her away.

"Ow-ow-ow! Okay, I'll go quietly!"

Just as they just reached the front door, the bell pealed right in front of them.

"Somebody else at the door," said Marietje, when the two of them took their fingers out of their ears.

"I'd noticed, thank you." Loretta flung the door open before the bell could ring again.

"Special delivery, ma'am. Oh, no! You again?"


It took a while to sort everyone out. Loretta had stood aside and let Franciscus in with his half a dozen boxes of baby oil, then investigated Marietje's ex-taxi, which was still parked outside, the driver gazing into space with an expression of utter disbelief still on his face. She retrieved Millicent's twins, still sleeping peacefully, and laid them on the bed in the studio.

Joyce had a headache and retired to the office to cry over her blue screened computer. She was hitting keys at random without any hope.

Sarah had gone into the office with her to curl up in an armchair, wrap her arms round her head and have an attack of the sulks. She thought nobody would miss her and she was probably right.

Marietje sweetly informed everyone that History would be over by now so she could go back to school, except that it would take so long that by the time she got there it would be time to go home. Besides, she was thirsty again. She raided the fridge and glugged another two bottles of milk to prove how thirsty she was.

With a sigh, Loretta decided she'd better try and comfort the unhappy secretary, and allowed the reluctant schoolgirl to sit on the couch as long as she kept quiet and didn't make a nuisance of herself. Marietje squeezed her narrow backside between Juno and Millicent and sat down to make civilised conversation. It was perhaps ten minutes before they realised that they were all watching Wendy and Franciscus in action. The couple had started coupling behind the couch but had gradually rolled round to the front where the carpet was thicker and less wearing on the delivery boy's buttocks.

"You mustn't look at this," said Juno, covering Marietje's eyes.

"That's my sister!" howled Millicent.

"We know. We'd know who it was even if they were doing it in the next room." Wendy's gasps and grunts filled the air, mingling with the appallingly wet noises from the lovers' loins. Even Millicent was fascinated by the girl's all-action technique.

Marietje seemed troubled. "What are they fighting for? Why doesn't he push her off. He's strong enough."

"They're not really fighting," Juno explained. "They're making babies."

"But Wendy's full up with babies already. What does she want more for?"

"It's too complicated. Ask your mother to explain."

"Oh, you bastard! You bastard!" Wendy was getting close to a climax, but apparently not quite close enough for her liking.

"She's ever so rude to him, isn't she?" said Marietje. "Why doesn't he roll her off and give her a good spanking?"

"Come on, you big Dutch shithead!"

This was too much for Marietje's proud spirit to bear. "And you're a fat English tart!" she yelled, leaping off the couch to defend her fellow countryman. She put her head down and butted Wendy in the buttocks just as she was reaching the peak of her climactic upstroke. Marietje was a diminutive creature, and she carried most of her weight in her brassiere, but she had timed her attack to perfection. With a sound not entirely unreminiscent of a dozen jellyfish being tipped into a vat of rancid goat's milk, Wendy became unplugged and slid helplessly forwards on her knees, her pudenda settling itself wetly across her lover's face.

"Oooh, yes!" she gushed.

Marietje found herself face to face - eye to eye, as it were - with the recent object of Wendy's affections. She grasped it in both hands, sniffed it, put out her pink pointy tongue and tasted it, decided it was a nasty horrible big thing and bent it downwards out of the way.

Juno and Millicent winced.

Franciscus, perhaps mercifully, passed out.

"It tastes like fish," Marietje reported, scrambling to her feet with an expression of acute distaste. "Herrings. I'm ever so hungry. I think I want to go home for my dinner." Her expression became preoccupied as she felt her bosom cautiously. One mammoth young breast seemed to be higher than the other. "Uh-oh! My bra's busted again."

"Don't be silly, Marietje," said Juno. "Bras don't break as easily as that."

"Mine do," said Marietje. "Ask my History teacher. Look at it." Within five seconds she had unbuttoned her shirt and liberated her chest. One shoulder strap had ripped away from the top of the cup, allowing its burden to plunge downwards. She held it up with both hands but it was too heavy so she lowered it down again.

Even Wendy was impressed. Removing herself from the face of her lover, she prodded Franciscus in the ribs and pointed at Marietje. "Jeez, look at the tits on that little kid!"

"I can't," Franciscus moaned. "My knob hurts. She broke it." Nevertheless, he risked a quick look, and regretted it instantly as his erection started to rebuild itself.

Marietje looked at it with interest. "Did I do that? How?"

"Let me see that bra," Juno pulled the girl's arm, turning her round to spare Franciscus further punishment. "God, no wonder. Look, Millie."

"Why such narrow shoulder straps?" said Millicent.

"She's got such narrow shoulders, so the straps can't be any wider. I wonder if Joyce has got a safety pin..."

"That won't work," said Marietje decisively. "This has happened before. It's an emergency."

"A what?"

"You've got to call Auntie Ursula."

Loretta, attracted by the noise, emerged from the office. "Marietje, what are you doing? Put those things away, child!"

"I'm an emergency. Auntie Ursula has got to come and mend me." She flapped the broken end of the shoulder strap.

"What's going on?" Joyce came out of the office, saw Marietje and gasped. Then she saw Wendy and gasped again. Franciscus had crawled behind the couch. There was too much gasping going on.

"She wants us to send for her bra maker," Loretta explained.

"She's got her own woman who makes bras for her?" Joyce squeaked. "But she can't be any older than..."

"That's right, she isn't, but nobody thought to mention that fact to her hormones, so her figure has got a little out of hand. Could you call the lady, please, Joyce? Marietje will tell you the number."

Loretta wandered wide-eyed over to the couch, where an enormous amount of breast was on display. Marietje, docile as a lamb, followed Joyce into the office.

"Your computer's gone all blue."

"I know. It keeps doing it." She watched anxiously as the child approached the keyboard and confidently clattered away at the keys. Joyce was most impressed. "Can you make it better?"

"Mine does the same thing. There!" The screen turned black and the machine emitted a beep and restarted.

"What about all the stuff I was working on?" Joyce wailed. "Has it all gone?"

"Probably," said Marietje. "It always gets lost when it happens to me." She strode over to the phone and tapped out a number, then handed the handset to Joyce. "There you go."

"Wait a minute. Who did you call?"

Marietje wasn't listening. "Hello, Sarah! You don't look very happy!"

Joyce waggled the phone in the air. "Marietje! Who am I speaking to?"

Sarah opened her eyes and gave Marietje a tired smile. "I've got a tummy ache."

"I get those. I always have a good shit."

"Oh, thanks!"

"Hello? Who is this? I know I called you. Who are you? Who is this on the phone, Marietje?" Joyce listened to the phone for a moment. "Yes, that's right. Marietje. A tiny little girl with great big ... yes, that's her. Her bra's broken. You will? Oh... Busty Films, the studios. Yes, that's right. No, of course she isn't, she's only about... how old? As young as that? My God!" With shaking hand she put the receiver down. "Your woman's coming over straight away, Marietje."

"Thanks. My friend's got a tummy ache, Joyce. Is she having a baby?"

"Of course I'm not having a baby!" Sarah snapped. "I don't think so, anyway. Mummy will kill me if I am."

"I can tell you how you'll know if you're having a baby or not," said Marietje, leaning confidentially towards her.

"I'm not, I tell you!" Sarah looked suspiciously at the girl. "How?"

"Undo your shirt."

"If this is some kind of schoolgirl game..."

"All the way down to your tummy."

"Marietje, what are you doing... ?"

"Wow! They're all pink, except for your brown bits. Look how pink mine are."

Sarah looked. Unaccountably she was becoming moist. Marietje helped lift Sarah's left breast completely out of her bra and bent her head. Without taking her eyes off Sarah's face, she opened her mouth and took the long, brown nipple between her lips. Then she sucked, hard.

"Marietje!" Joyce gave a little scream of horror.

Sarah could only close her eyes and whimper softly. "Gently, baby!"

"Baby," said Marietje happily, continuing to suckle.

Embarrassed beyond belief, Joyce turned away and began to type busily. The chatter of the keys mingled with Marietje's noisily frantic sucking and Sarah's moans, which were coming at an ever-increasing rate. "Ooh, look at this!" the secretary suddenly turned round, then hastily returned to her monitor.

"Look at what?" Marietje rolled her eyes to Joyce and asked through a mouthful of teat.

"Nothing. You carry on with what you're doing. But it saved that document for me after all." She began typing again.

"Oh, good." The sucking was renewed for a few busy minutes, until: "Ooh, look at this!" said Marietje. "Sarah! You are going to have a baby after all!"

"What?" Sarah sat up straight, and Marietje had to cling on with both little hands. "What's that stuff on your chin?"

"I told you. You're having a baby." Marietje licked her lips and bent to continue her game.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.