Mark and Charlene - Cover

Mark and Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

CHARLENE'S STORY

We said our good byes with kisses and hugs all around. When I said good bye to Frank I was careful not to show him any more affection than I had the other men, not that I didn't want to. I was conscious about the rule against forming any singular attachments and also concerned about what Mark's reaction would be.

We were quiet for most of the ride home. We had a lot to talk about but I was content to save that for another day. My thoughts turned to all the experiences I'd had ever since that fateful night at Lisa's and Tracy's party. I'd had so many different kinds of sex. I'd been used as a sex toy by teenage boys and girls. I'd approached strangers and given blow jobs and been fucked by a disgusting man in the back of a liquor store and then been disappointed at the size of his cock.

I'd had loving sex with my husband and brutal sex at the hands of Gregg. I'd even fucked a dog! Now I'd been involved in group sex, fucking men I'd just met while my husband finally got his wish to watch me do it.

I honestly couldn't decide which of those experiences excited me the most. True, there were things about the sex at Sheila's that weren't pleasant. I didn't like the physical pain of being paddled or whipped but there was something about it that made the sex that followed more intense. Some of the humiliating things I'd been forced to do disgusted me. Being forced to eat out of Max's dish was one. And yet, the humiliation added something to the sex that followed, whether it was giving Gregg, Jack and Dave blow jobs or eating Sheila and her daughters' pussies. There was something about being dominated like that which added an extra dimension to the sex.

In some ways it was similar to the initiation that I'd just gone through. I was being dominated by 8 men most of whom I really didn't know. I was on my back and they were doing what they wanted with me and I was powerless to do anything about it. True, I could have stopped any time. I wasn't being forced or coerced but, still, there was submission on my part which enhanced the sexual pleasure.

I'd had nice sex and rough sex. I'd had loving sex and casual sex. I even acted as a sexual teacher with Jonas. I liked it all. "What next?" What could possibly be next that would be different?"

MARK'S STORY

We drove home in silence. I had a lot to absorb from this experience and all the things that has happened. I was conflicted. I reflected on the images from the initiation that excited me. Charlene on her back, legs spread wide, surrounded by four men, one fucking her, one each nibbling on a breast and another kneeling next to her face while she engulfed his cock in her mouth had me hard as a rock.

But there were other images as well that made me angry, or, to be honest, jealous and feeling threatened. I was especially uneasy about Joey and Frank because of the way they made love to her. They fucked her missionary style while kissing her mouth and breasts. Being made love to and being used as a sexual object were very different things.

I thought about the videos that were taken. If I had a copy I was sure I'd need to fast forward through many of the scenes. I wondered if I could arrange some videos of my own. Would Charlene be willing to go along? I spent a good part of the drive home thinking about how I could approach her on the subject. There were scenes I'd watched on the internet that I wanted to duplicate with Charlene as the object. Setting that up might be a problem and yet I was getting the feeling that Charlene had gotten to the point where she might be willing to go along. She certainly appeared to enjoy everything we'd done and I had a strong feeling she had enjoyed much of what went on at Sheila's.

By the time we got home I was horny again just thinking about the possibilities and attacked Charlene as soon as we got to the bedroom. I was a little rough with her, maybe because I was fucking her out of a combination of sexual desire and anger.

CHARLENE'S STORY

Mark virtually attached me when we got home. He was in a frenzy. His hands and mouth were all over me. But it wasn't like our previous love making. It was more of a need to satisfy something in him not any desire to bring pleasure to me. He pushed his cock into me and fucked me hard. It felt like he wanted to drive his cock through my entire body.

"Did you like fucking all those guys?"

"Yes, I did. Did you like watching me?"

"Which guy fucked you the best?"

"I don't know ... remember, I was blindfolded for much of the time."

"After that, who had the biggest cock?"

"Slim, I guess. At least he had the longest, maybe not the thickest."

"Who had the thickest?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.