Mark and Charlene - Cover

Mark and Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

CHARLENE'S STORY

My initiation was set for the next Saturday night. It was to be held at another couple's house. Ron and Beth were part of the original group started by Joey and Debbie and another couple who had moved away. We were given the address and told to be there at 8 O'clock sharp. I dressed in a black cocktail dress. I wore no bra nor panty hose, just the dress and a pair of black lace panties. Mark was casually dressed in slacks and a sport shirt.

On the drive over we didn't talk much. We had pretty much aired out our feelings so I think we were both nervous but excited about this new experience. I knew I was and I sensed Mark was as well.

We arrived at a large two story house that was well lit with several cars parked out front. It had the look of a party atmosphere from the moment we arrived. We rang the bell and were greeted by an older man with wavy salt and pepper hair. He was a little heavy set but fit and quite distinguished looking.

"Hi, I'm Ron. You must be Mark and Charlene."

"Yes, nice to meet you." I replied.

Ron was very friendly and invited us in. He led us down a central hallway past the living room on the left and a bathroom on the right into a dinette area. A large kitchen was on the left and on the right was a very large family room. Everyone was already there.

"Everyone, this is Mark and Charlene."

After a chorus of "Hellos" Ron took us around to meet the others. While were being introduced a familiar voice said: "Here, you might want these, helps make meeting new people a little less frightening."

It was Joey and he handed Mark and I drinks which I was happy to have. I wasn't nervous because we were meeting a bunch of new people, I was nervous because each of the men we were being introduced to would soon be fucking me. As we were introduced each of the men who had been sitting stood and shook Mark's hand first. They were all very polite and that helped me relax.

Eight couples were at the party. In addition to our hosts, Joey, Debbie and Frank and Cee Cee were there. Only first names were used and in some cases nick names. We met "Slim" and his wife Amber. "Slim" was aptly named. He was a little less than six feet but looked taller because he was thin although not emaciated. I did notice that he had particularly large hands and immediately the image of a very large cock entered my mind.

Lenny was average in height and build. His head was nearly shaved because he was balding but he had a handsome face and ready smile. His wife Shirley was petite and a bit on the heavy side but with large breasts and quite pretty with large brown eyes. Next we met "Rico" and his wife Annette. They each had dark complexions so I assumed they were of Italian decent. Rico was broad shouldered but heavier than Frank although not what you'd call fat. Annette was gorgeous with a body that would rival Cee Cee's. They were the couple from out-of-state. Apparently they hadn't been to a party for several months.

Finally we met "Red" and "Trixie." They spoke with slight Russian accents so I assumed they went by nicknames because no one could pronounce their real names. Next to them were Alex and Niki who also had Russian accents although not as pronounced as Red and Trixie. I learned later that Alex was their son and Niki the daughter-in-law. Alex and Niki appeared to be in their early thirties and I gauged Red and Trixie to be in their early fifties. I learned later that Alex was only twenty-eight and Niki was twenty-six. I also learned that in Russian culture incest wasn't as taboo as it was in ours.

Everyone mingled for a while until Debbie and Beth appeared at the doorway leading down to a lower level. They suggested we all move to the party room. Debbie came directly over to me and led me down the stairs. It was a very large basement area nicely fitted out. There was a full bar to the left and behind the stairway. Next to that was a picnic type table loaded with sandwiches and snacks. To the right of the stairway was a bathroom with full shower. Three sofas and oversized easy chairs filled out the rest of the room except for the king sized mattress in the middle of the room. Debbie led me directly into the bathroom before everyone else got downstairs. Once inside the bathroom she smiled warmly at me and said: "Are you nervous ... excited?"

"A little of both, I guess."

"That's only normal. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and turned me around so that I was facing away from her.

"This will add to the excitement and may relieve the nervousness a bit," she said as she put a blindfold over my eyes and tied it off behind my head. "Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said already feeling a tingling between my legs.

She opened the door and escorted me into the room. It felt like I was standing in the middle. I heard the clinking of ice in glasses and some shuffling noises but otherwise everyone was silent. Debbie turned me around, rubbed me a little up down my arms, kissed me on the cheek and whispered: "enjoy."

I felt another presence behind me and then a pair of larger hands caressing my shoulders and down my arms. I heard Joey's soothing voice: "You're a very desirable woman, Charlene, so just relax and enjoy the experience."

Joey kissed me on the neck while he gently massaged my shoulders. After a few moments he slid the straps of my dress over my shoulders and down past my elbows. He lifted up on my arms encouraging me to pull them up and away from the straps. Then he unzipped the back of my dress and let it fall to the floor. Since I wasn't wearing a bra my breasts were fully exposed and I heard some "ooohs and ahhhs and a female voice say: "mmmm, yummy!" It sounded like Cee Cee but I couldn't be sure.

Joey moved his hands under my arms and cupped my breasts. I was already sopping wet and my nipples were fully erect. I felt weak in my legs and a tingling sensation travelling throughout my body. "My God, Charlene, you're almost completely naked in front of all these people and they're all going to watch you being fucked by every man in the room." It was an exciting feeling like none I'd ever experienced; not even during the times I was naked before Sheila and her family. This was very different. At Sheila's the object had been to humiliate me but now I felt like I was being honored and admired. I was a little embarrassed but felt no shame.

After tweaking my nipples for a few moments Joey moved his right hand down across my stomach and snaked his fingers into my panties. He rubbed me from my mound down to the bottom of my pussy lips several times and gradually worked his fingers through my slit and into my opening. I was sopping wet by then.

"My, my, you are definitely ready, aren't you?"

"Mmm hmm," I moaned. I heard some shuffling sounds which I realized meant that the men were getting into position. I had a mental image of several large and fully erect cocks ready to fuck me and the thought alone almost brought me off.

Joey moved his right hand back to my breast, kissed me on the neck and whispered "good girl." Just then I felt another presence in front of me. I felt fingers hook into the waist band of my panties. Very slowly the person in front of me pulled my panties down to my ankles. He put a hand behind my calf and lifted a little to let me know I was to step out of my panties. Joey moved his hands down to my hips and left them there for several seconds. I realized that I was being displayed to the group. I heard a mixed chorus of male and female voices commenting on my body. They were kind and complimentary, not insulting like I'd been used to at Sheila's. My excitement grew and I knew everyone could now see my erect nipples and engorged pussy lips. I was grateful for Joey's presence and leaned into him a little to steady myself.

MARK'S STORY

The night of Charlene's initiation party she spent a lot of time getting ready. She was so nervous she changed dresses several times. Finally, she went with a new black cocktail dress. It fit her perfectly and she looked great in it. It reminded me how much she'd trimmed down since her time at Sheila's. Shoestring straps held the dress up and the front was cut low enough to expose a nice bit of cleavage. The hem came down only to her mid-thigh showing off her legs, which many thought were her best feature. Under the dress she wore only lace panties, no bra and no stockings.

We didn't talk much on the drive over. I was already feeling hard because of the way she looked and the pictures in my mind's eye of what would be happening to her later on. I was also nervous. I didn't quite know what was expected of me and I still had some doubts about my reaction to watching her being fucked by a bunch of guys. To be honest, I was a little apprehensive about seeing her again with Frank.

We arrived at the house and were greeted by Ron, the host. He welcomed us with a warm smile and gave me a firm handshake and pat on the back as he ushered us into the house. We were shown to the family room in the back and introduced all around. After the initial introductions Lenny came up to me and said: "Remember, we've all been where you are."

"Thanks, that helps."

"It won't be long before you're doing my wife and all the others' wives so keep that in mind."

It helped relax me and I appreciated Lenny for saying that. It's funny, but my first thought was that I hoped that he'd be the first to fuck Charlene. We were summoned to the basement party room. As I descended the stairs I found myself right behind Frank; Lenny's soothing words were lost on me.

We all got settled downstairs. I grabbed a strong drink and found a seat on one of the sofas. Cee Cee and Beth immediately sat down beside me, both of their legs pressing into mine. I felt Beth's hand on my right thigh and Cee Cee leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and said: "Relax, we'll see to it that you enjoy yourself too." She giggled and her hand came to rest on my left thigh ... very high up on my left thigh. The others were in the process of getting un-dressed, in many cases men and women kissing and helping each other strip off their clothes.

I gasped silently when Debbie brought Charlene into the center of the room. Charlene was blindfolded. Debbie led her to the center of the room, in front of the mattress and turned her around so that she was facing most of us. Debbie patted her on the shoulder, whispered something in her ear and moved away.

Joey then moved in and stood behind her. He was already naked and sporting a semi hard cock. He put his hands on her shoulders and began to kiss her neck. Joey slid the straps of Charlene's off of her shoulders, unzipped the back and let it drop to her ankles. I was squirming a little because my own dick was getting harder. Most of the men were either stroking themselves or having a woman do it. I knew the show was about to begin.

CHARLENE'S STORY

I felt the hands moving up my legs. As they reached the inside of my thighs I felt a little pressure pushing my legs to the outside. I knew what was being asked of me so I spread my legs several more inches apart exposing more of my pussy to the person in front of me not to mention the whole group looking on. I felt the hands move further upward and then two thumbs massaging the area just to the outside of my lips. I was feeling an orgasm beginning to build. The whole atmosphere had me so excited I felt weak all over. My legs felt like rubber so I leaned fully back into Joey's body. I could feel his hardness as he pushed his hips into me and moved his hands back to my breasts.

Then the thumbs moved to my lips and began to massage them gently working them further apart. Whoever was doing this to me knew what they were doing.

I first felt his tongue at the bottom of my lips, in the area between my anus and my pussy. It moved slowly up the length of my slit and then back down again. After a few moments of this his tongue went all the way up and began to tease my clit. I was trembling with anticipation. The man increased the pressure on my clit and I felt his fingers begin to probe my opening. He began to saw his fingers in and out of me. I couldn't contain myself any longer and began to moan quietly to the rhythm: "mmmm ... aahhhh." It was torment; I wanted the feeling to go on forever yet desperately wanted release at the same time. I began to buck my hips to the rhythm of his fingers and tongue. I held back as long as I could not wanting the exquisite feeling to end but my body took over and exploded in waves of pleasure. It was so intense I actually blacked out for a moment and would have slumped to the floor in a heap were it not for Joey's support.

As I regained my senses I felt myself being lowered gently to the mattress that I'd seen in the center of the room. I was positioned so that my butt was at the end and my feet flat on the floor. A moment later I felt a pair of hands pushing my legs apart. I offered no resistance. The hands didn't stop until I was fully splayed exposing everything between my legs to the audience around me.

I heard myself whimpering: "please, oh please." I don't think I did it consciously it just kept coming out of my mouth.

"Please what?" It was another male voice near my right ear. It was soft and gentle
but loud enough, I'm sure, to be heard throughout the quiet room.

"I need to be fucked. Please ... I need to be fucked." I was whimpering and speaking barely loud enough to be heard by the man next to me but I heard some "ooos" and "ahhhs" coming from somewhere in the room.

The person between my legs ignored my pleas. Instead of feeling a hard cock enter me I felt hands moving up my inner thighs. Slowly they reached the top and stopped there gently massaging my legs. I felt the breath on my pussy first and then another tongue began to probe my opening. "Is every man in this room determined to eat my pussy before I can get a cock shoved up there?" This time was a little different though. The tongue penetrated me at once and whoever it was began to fuck into me with their tongue. I assumed it was a man because the initiation was designed to present me to all the husbands in the group. It felt good but I began to wonder what it would be like to feel a woman's tongue. At Sheila's I had gone down on Sheila, Lisa, Tracy and Lisa's three friends but none of them had returned the favor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.