The Expedient Path
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Pervect

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There is only one law in Katapesh: “Do as you will, but do not interfere with trade.” We were a sorry looking bunch of desperate mercenaries, and if my suspicions were correct, our would-be employer would have us break the law. Unless, of course, we chose to blaze our own path.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Violence  

I woke from an erotic dream, transitioning almost seamlessly into sexual union. Kallistae had licked and sucked my erection, laving it with her wet tongue, and was now trying to ride it, rather awkwardly. The thickness and length of my cock were causing her discomfort, as she wriggled delightfully on top, half impaled, eyes closed and mouth open wide. She gasped when I caught her waist, holding her weight and rising to a seated position, moving back to lean against the bed's headboard. Her violet eyes stared into mine and she licked her lips, moaning softly, warm palms against my chest holding her steady. I soon started fucking her on my cock, raising and lowering her, luxuriating in the pulsing wet tightness of her little pussy, internal muscles pushing inward arhythmically against my morning hardon.

Slowly, by gesture and touch, I taught her how she could ride my cock safely, which freed my hands to play with her soft breasts, reach behind to tease her anal opening, play with her sensitive ears, and rub atop our joining at the center of her pleasure. Soon she was going all out, gasping breaths and red-flushed skin clear outward signs of mounting arousal, until she convulsed, almost falling and hurting herself. I caught her with a thumb slid into her anus, holding her aloft by an asscheek and moving her spasming body sideways, rubbing her around my erection, while my other hand tortured her clit, as I leaned forward to steal her breath with a demanding kiss.

Once she went limp, I lifted her and turned her upside down, scuttling a bit forward on the mattress and settling her thighs on my shoulders, lowering her head, directing her mouth towards my cock with a firm grip on her silky hair. For long minutes, I abused her puffy mound, tight asshole and soft buttocks with tongue, teeth and insistent fingers, as she sucked noisily on my erection, her hands closed around it, massaging it with a will, until I released glob after glob of cum into her willing mouth with a long, drawn-out grunt of pleasure. I set her down, and she slowly and languidly moved in, licking my stomach, legs and ballsack clean of what white goop had escaped the frantic swallows she'd taken.

With the light of dawn seeping in, I reluctantly rose to my feet, seizing her waist and setting her down by me, amused at her wide-eyed focus on my swaying manhood, still fully hard and more than ready for a great deal more. Fetching a cleansing agent from my pack, I laved her nude, slim body with water from the covered pitcher, pleased with the lovely form and tight, athletic fitness of her silken-soft, hairless body, cock jerking at the thought of how much better the dancer would look beneath my hands. I did more than merely clean her, I brought her back to the edge of aching, erotic desire, caressing her in the spots I'd learned were most sensitive, taking special gentle care with her long, pointed ears, arousing her until she trembled beneath my ardent gaze.

Then it was her turn to clean me, a luxury indeed, especially as she frequently ran her hot little tongue on my skin. Done with that chore, she knelt before me, taking my rampant cock into her mouth and jerking it with her hands, trying with little success to swallow more of my length. A few minutes of such devoted care and she was rewarded with another spew of juice from my contracting balls, swallowing it faithfully, her cupped hands catching the overflow and bringing it back to her lips.

I ran my fingers through her soft, midnight black hair, petting her as I regained my breath. "Everyone is rising," I commented at the sound of a door opening coming from the corridor outside. "It's time, we're going to have a very busy day indeed," I frowned at the thought of just what it was we were going to face.

The frustration writ on her face as I turned and began to dress had me biting my lip to contain a snicker. Always leave them craving more, the manuscript had stressed, instructing that subjugation lay in a woman's own mind, and the only true mastery lay in allowing them to enslave themselves. There were specific signs to watch for, women who were just not suitable, but Kallistae was performing as though she had imbibed the instructions with her mother's milk. I spent a few minutes preparing extracts for the coming day, bearing in mind the protections I'd promised the others. The elf girl tried to break my concentration, laying on the bed and touching herself frantically, finally coming to what seemed like a weak peak, when compared with what I'd brought her to. Clad once again in her fetching leathers, she juggled her knives for a short while, before we went down to join the others in the small meeting room one of them had secured once again, flagons of mead and weak ale competing with platters of food for space upon the table.

It required barely a glance to learn that Anya had brightened Sartalos' morning. The smile refused to leave his face, and he was brightly animated and in obvious good cheer. Drask had regained some color and Valranna likewise looked to be in a good temper, somewhat healthier and smiling. Mella, on the other hand, seemed subdued, picking at the food with an air of distraction. None of them failed to note the way the elfmaid clung to my side, Anya's brows rising when Kallistae sat on my lap, feeding the two of us with focused attention, the priestess' expression soon turning speculative.

"Anya," I turned to her when my mouth was unoccupied for a brief moment, "What did you discover yesterday? Val and Mella were all agiggle concerning your antics, but provided few details."

"Ah," the priestess nodded, seemingly pleased at the lust we'd all consummated, or perhaps her own morning wakeup. She had that sort of glow about her. "Well, we learned a few details, as did Sartalos. It turns out that this wizard is affiliated with the Chelaxian Pathfinders, and the reinforcements he received came from Egorian," she named the capital of the devil empire, "rather than Absalom," the city at the center of the world, where the home of Pathfinder Society lay. "Certainly, he has bound devils - whispers speak of an Erinyes consort and a few more brutish devils, in addition to his golem servant. The newcomers from Cheliax include a quartet of conjurers and necromancers, half a dozen priests of the Lord of Lies, and a full score Hellknights and their squires and man-at-arms. In addition, some genuine Pathfinders who own allegiance to Cheliax, including a pair of skilled rangers. We managed to locate and inter ... speak with the local Pathfinder lodgemaster, a very erudite dwarf, and he filled us in on the interior of the tower, with a few guesses as to the wards. A merchant buyer and a couple of delivery folk added a few more details."

"Here," Sartalos moved a parchment over to me, "this is our best guess of the interior and defenses. And here," he offered another, "a map of the surrounding area. Anya is quite talented at calligraphy, and Mella a gifted painter," he added with respectful nods directed at each.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.