Accidental Experiment: The Experiment Begins - Cover

Accidental Experiment: The Experiment Begins

Copyright© 2011 by Deenara2000

Chapter 5

"Jason! Pull over! I need you! They're going to kill Jonny!"

Jason didn't think but quickly found a place, and pulled off the highway just passed an overpass, where there was room. He then jumped out of his seat and moved to the back.

"Jen, what the hell is going on?" asked Matt.

"We need to get Jonny, NOW! The people that are holding him are going to terminate him," Jen said.

She turned her attention back to Jason as he joined her. She needed more than her conscious self, so she closed her eyes for a moment, and opened herself to her second sight.

"Jason, I need you."

"You have me, just tell me what to do," Jason answered, though he was a bit scared.

"You're our strength. You're our rock. Join with us. Let us use your strength to give us power," Jen said in an eerie voice that sounded like two people talking at once.

"What do I do?" Jason asked.

He felt just as he did before combat, when energy would build in his system.

"You are already doing it. Link with us. Take our hands. Let your gift charge us, and bring to us the one in need," Jen said as she reached out her hands.

Jason reached out both his hands and took Jen's offered ones. Then he was one with Jen and Jonny and knew what they knew but had no control.

"Jonny we will make a space for you between us. You must teleport into that space, " said Jen.

"I'm scared. What if this doesn't... "

"You can't think like that, or it will. Use our eyes to see the space you need to move into. Use our strength to bring you to us," Jason and Jen said together.


Matt, Cathy and Cindy were standing and watching, not knowing what else to do. They felt as though a static charge was building in the room, and they moved back away from Jen and Jason. Both had started to glow. Jen and Jason moved apart, and opened their arms. This created a space between them.

A very bright light flashed that made Matt, Cathy and Cindy turn away, momentarily. Looking back they saw a man standing in the space between Jen and Jason. Once the glow faded, all three people collapsed to the floor.

Matt was the first one to move. He scooped Jen into his arms, and placed her on a bunk, so that Cathy could look her over. Next he moved to the unknown man, and used a fireman's carry, to get him to the back room where he placed the man on the bed. When he got back, Cindy was helping Jason to sit on the couch.

"I never want to do that again," Jason said weakly.

"How the hell did you do that? What did you do?" asked Matt.

"I don't know. Jen and Jonny did it. I was just the battery, or that's what it felt like. Matt, take the wheel. Get us to a place we can park for a bit, before someone stops to check on us," ordered Jason.

Matt moved to the front of the rig, and took the driver's seat. Although he felt a bit shaky, he got them back on the road, looking for a good rest stop.

"Can I get you anything Jason?" asked Cindy.

"Thanks, hun. Yeah, can you get me a few energy bars, and a sports drink of some kind? I can't remember what we have, but anything will do."

"Sure," Cindy was up and getting what he'd asked for, when Cathy came over.

"Cindy, when you're done, get the same things for Jon and Jen. Jen should wake up in just a little bit, but Jonny is completely out," Cathy said, "So just leave his on the night stand."

"Ok, Mom," Cindy said.

She handed Jason his drink and food. Then she quickly moved to fill the rest of the order.

"Are the other two going to be ok?" asked Jason.

"They should be, with some rest. I'd start asking you a bunch of questions, but my brain isn't thinking clearly enough, yet," Cathy said with a chuckle.

Jason drank the drink down in one straight chug. Then started in on the energy bar.

"I don't know what happened. She told me to take hold of her hands and then I was flashed with thoughts of how and when people were going to dissect Jon. I got really mad. I would have loved to have just pounded all of them but I was too far away. All I could think of to do was give strength to Jen and Jon, and let them do what they were going to do. Next thing I know, I have Jon between me and Jen, every bit of energy felt like it had been sucked out of me, and we were falling over."

While Jason had been talking Cathy had been taking his BP and listening to his heart and chest.

"Your BP is up a bit and your pulse, but they aren't bad for what I just saw you go through. I wonder what it would have been while you were linked with those other two."

"Off the charts, no doubt," answered Jen, as she staggered in and took a seat at the table. Cindy came up to her with her rations. "Cathy, Jonny used a lot of personal energy, so he'll be out for some time. I think it would be good to use an IV to feed him. It will be easier on his system that way."

"I'm way ahead of you on that, it's already done. I was very close to doing the same to you, but when I looked at your eyes they were back to normal, and you grunted at me when I used the light pen to look behind them. I knew you would be awake soon."

Jen nodded her head. She stuffed the energy bar into her mouth, and then drank the drink in one gulp.

Cindy got up from where she was sitting next to Jason and just pushed him over gently so his head was on Cathy's lap. She then helped him bring his legs up onto the couch and pulled a blanket out from one of the drawers below and covered him. He was snoring softly with his head on a soft leg by the time she was finished. Cathy was glaring at her daughter who was smiling shyly.

"Well, I'm going to go climb into bed," Jen said with a yawn. She stood up and added, "Hey, Matt? Instead of a rest stop, how about a Wal-mart or something like that. We need to get some clothing anyway. Now that Jonny is here, he's going to need some new stuff," Jen said.

"I think I can find something when we pass through the next town. We also are going to need fuel," Matt replied.

"Ok. I think Jason put some money in an envelope out here somewhere. Use that, and fill us up."

"Ok. Go get some sleep," replied Matt.

Jen turned and walked to the room and closed the door. In the room, Jen looked down at her sleeping friend, and knew she was in love. She stripped off her clothes. She climbed in under the covers, and snuggled up next to Jonny.

Even in his sleep Jonny knew that his Jen was there next to him. He rousted enough to wrap his right arm around her and pull her onto him more. Then he went deeper into sleep. Jen sighed and followed Jonny to that white room where they talked of their love for each other.


It was two hours later when Matt found a Wal-mart. There was a Wal-Mart gas station at the edge of the parking lot. He had Cindy look around to find the envelope that held the money. When she pulled it out of the glove box, she was shocked that it had several stacks of 20's. Matt had Cindy pull out three hundred bucks. The rest was put back for later.

Matt got the fuel then parked in the parking lot. When he looked back, he had to smile. Cathy was gently petting Jason's head as he slept. His head was on her lap, and a silly smile was on his face. For some reason that he couldn't understand he turned his head to look at Cindy. She wasn't looking at her mom. She was looking at him, with a shy smile. He smiled back but knew he had to be very careful when it came to Cindy, as she was big time jailbait.

After another hour, Jason came back to the conscious world. He turned over to look up at Cathy. Again her beautiful brown eyes drew him in.

He couldn't help himself. He reached up with his hand and let it slide into her hair. Then he gently pulled her down to him. He kissed her and thought her lips the softest things in the world.

Cathy couldn't believe how funny she felt. She had been petting Jason's head and gazing at him. She found that he had a very strong look, which was something she liked a lot. When he reached up and put his hand behind her head in her hair she felt tingly all over. She didn't resist when she felt him start to pull her down. When their lips met she thought she would swoon as his lips were soft and demanding and the tingle got stronger. She opened her mouth, and let her tongue slide over his and his lips parted and his tongue began dancing with hers as their kiss deepened.

It felt like a lifetime passed, before the two broke apart and just looked at each other.

"Matt, get some money and take Cindy to the store. Jon is going to need some starter clothes. Get a pair of large sweat pants and a package of large t-shirts ... colored ones would be best. But let Cindy look around for something nice for herself."

"Sure, Jason, I get the hint. Come on, Cindy we'll go play in the store while the grownups play out here," Matt said then laughed. Cindy joined him.

"Matt, you behave," Cathy started to complain.

"Mom, Jason is kicking us out, so he can have his interesting way with you," Cindy giggled at the face her mother made, "We'll give you about an hour. After that, I don't think you could afford what I would try to buy."

"Just get out of here for a little bit," growled Jason,

"Ok, ok, we're going," replied Matt as he was laughing. He took three hundred again, though he still had a hundred from before and went off with Cindy on his arm.

"Jason, why did you..." Cathy started but was stopped when Jason kissed her again. After that her mind couldn't remember what she was going to say. So she wrapped her arms around the big man who had now sat up and pulled her onto his lap. After that neither Jason nor Cathy cared if the world came to an end! The world they were in became a long roller coaster of pleasure.


When Jonny woke he felt rested and happy like he hadn't felt in years. He looked over to see Jen's head on his chest and her arm around him. He could feel her nakedness and it made him crazy. He turned his head the other way to see the IV bag hanging. It was almost empty. He could also see an energy drink and a power bar on the nightstand. He would have those later, he thought to himself. He could also see some tissues on the stand too so he eased his arm up and took some then carefully raised his other arm and removed the IV after closing the flow slide so it wouldn't leak the rest of the liquid out. He had just placed the tissue and folded his arm when he looked down in to Jen's eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jen asked.

"Making it to where I can do something I've wanted to do for a long time," Jonny said as he wrapped both arms around Jen, pulling her up and kissing her passionately. After that there was only one thing on Jen and Jonny's minds. And that was to see if they could make the rig bounce.


As Matt and Cindy walked away, Cindy was hugging Matt's arm.

"Cindy, I hope I didn't embarrass you back there?"

"Nah, I think Jason was more embarrassed than I could be," Cindy giggled, "But I guess it also means that my mom wasn't as in love as I thought she was with Uncle Alex. Well, if she's happy, then I'm happy for her. That's what matters, right?" Cindy looked up at Matt with one of those smiles that women give to men that just makes them weak in the knees.

Matt swallowed the lump in his throat, "Cindy, I don't want you to be upset with me but if you were even two years older we might be doing the same thing as those two back at the RV. But and it's a big 'but', your fourteen. I think I heard you tell Jason or I heard someone say, I'm not sure, anyhow ... you're too young to be thinking like you are and looking at me like that, please. For now, let me play the big brother. In a few years, we'll see where it goes."

Cindy looked at Matt and saw he was speaking sincerely to her.

"Matt, all right. I'll give you two years. Then we'll see how it is between us," Cindy said. She looked at Matt and watched him nod his head then took a deep breath, "Ok now that we have that settled, I hoped you grabbed a good amount of money, because I want to pick up several things. I want a laptop with wireless, and we need some cell phones so we can call family without being traced. That reminds me, I need to ask Jason and Jen how they were tracked to our place to begin with."

"Ok, munchkin, slow down. Let's get Jonny's stuff first, as that's the easiest for me. Then let's get some notebooks and pens, so you can write down all that you think we should get at this time. Sadly I didn't bring enough to get the laptop right now. However, we can get a couple of phones, maybe only two, because more would look suspicious for us getting too many at once and we don't want to draw any more attention than needed. Then maybe we can get some games in anticipation for getting a box. How does that sound?"

"Works for me. Let's go," Cindy said, and took off running for the door. Matt took off after her, catching her easily, and tossing her over his shoulder. Laughter erupted from Cindy.

Inside the store Matt put Cindy down then went to the men's section to get what he thought Jon would need as well as a few things he needed. Sweats for him and Jon, each a pack of t-shirts, and a package of socks, each. Not knowing what size to get Matt got Jon a pair of flip-flops that would fit men's sizes 10-12.

For himself, he picked up a package of boxers, a sweatshirt with hood, two pairs of jeans and two polo shirts. As an afterthought, he picked up a pair of flip-flops for himself, too. With that done he headed for the electronics area, where he had told Cindy he would meet her.

Cindy had grabbed a cart for herself, and had headed into the store with the idea of having fun on her mind. But she knew things were too serious to let herself get out of control. She started in the school and office supply area.

She got pens and notebooks, and a few things that were silly, just for herself. Using one of her new things she made a list of things that she thought the group might need, and stuff she just thought they might want. Only a few went into her cart. However she quickly finished with that section, and moved over to electronics.

There she got a charger, and several packs of rechargeable double and triple A batteries, as well as some D sizes, too. She knew there were some in the RV and there were a number of flashlights but it never hurt to have extras.

She spotted the sales rack and found a cd player that was on sale at half-price, and put that in her cart. She found a cd of music that she liked, too. That led her over to some other music that she liked. She found two more CDs, and put them in the cart. She found one that her mom liked, and put that in the cart, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.