Love Will Prevail - Cover

Love Will Prevail

Copyright© 2011 by OPENMIND

Chapter 3: Carrie Kensington

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Carrie Kensington - This is based on characters created in Allison. This story has grown way beyond the central character in Allison. There, fore this is new story with the chapter from Allison to start it for the sake of completion. If some one has read Allison please move on to second chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

I realised at three that my big handsome father was less than perfect. My beautiful mother was hardworking and loyal to anyone or anything she committed to. I loved my father and doted on him. My love towards my mother mixed with admiration with each passing year. My father would leave us for months to return with story of a job he left because his employers would not appreciate him. I figured out later in life that my exceptional mental gift came from both my father and mother but my mother lacked college degree because she worked to make my father's career who, I worked out later in life, was a misfit genius who was destined to wither away or change.

I was nine years old when I came to learn that my father had left my mother who had vanished soon after my younger brother Danny was born. My mother first used whatever saving she had and then had to start working. All my super intelligence though eased my education but could not bring food to our table. I soon learnt all there was to look after my baby brother. I would go to school and rush back while my classmate went to extra classes to play sports, attend acting or music classes.

I even refused occasions to enter into major debating contests because that meant committing to extra time in school.

I fed, bathed, cleaned my little baby who was simple beautiful. He somehow knew that we were having tough time and was hardly any trouble. I loved my baby brother as much I loved my absent father as a child and my mother. I read to him Shakespeare, Chaucer, Hardy, when he was six months old. I discussed complex math with him as he sat staring at me doing my homework as he learnt to sit and stand. He heard me read and criticise Kant, Aristotle, Plato, before he turned three.

My mother worked for people who used her exceptional intelligence for peanuts as she worked two sometimes three jobs to put Danny and me to best schooling possible. I was fat as a child. I learnt I had little interest in other children, as I was different both physically and mentally. Before I could do any damage my mother sat me down and had a small chat finishing with, "Sweetie you are all I and Danny have and Danny would follow you to any path you choose. Do not forget your father. I had rather you fail than become him. Also do not want you become me- that I would not allow to happen at any cost."

I did not ever need any guidance to decide life is an odd combination of what you are and what you offer to the world.

I started to learn cooking and soon we were eating better and more of food was cooked in our modest kitchen. My baby brother grew rapidly. He was taller and bigger, way bigger than children of his age. He would follow me everywhere and talk anything that interested him. I got used to using toilet with him close to me. By five he would know what personal things were but he would hand me my clothes as I dressed. He would get ready with me. We more often than not, showered together. He was growing fast and I could not think of any day in my life where it did not start with Danny and finished with me putting him to bed and watch him fall to sleep.

Danny soon learned to shampoo my hair as I read sitting on stool. He would insist on soaping me during shower and asked me to teach him all the things a girl had to do to wash her. Danny learnt about my menstrual cycle both from biological and physical perspective. Danny would insist on changing my tampon. In short we had become inseparable despite the yawning difference in our age. He would, most days would land up sleeping with me in my bed. Mother eventually changed my bed to a double although I hated her to spend money that we could not afford.

"You two are too big to sleep in single bed, " she said. Mum was right Danny was a big boy and I was not tiny either. I welcomed sleeping with my little brother's arms around me. I woke up with his beautiful face close to mine and smelling and hearing his breathing.

In next two or three years, Danny started to make cogent arguments when we had any discussion. His profound interest in maths and science offered him similar scholarships as I had gained. His school education accelerated albeit a bit slower than mine. I had been allowed to graduate from university by the time I was fifteen and admitted into masters with three majors. Mother was still working hard. She more than once asked me about my lack of interest in boys but one day she saw me and Danny talk and touch each other as if we of equal age and she smiled as I looked up. She never ever brought the topic of my sexual life again.

Danny and I continued to get ready and shower together. Danny had started to notice my large developing breasts and would spend more time over them. He would spend long time soaping and running his fingers through my fast becoming thick growth of pubic hair. I could not tell him the effect it had on me.

I noticed his growth. He was taller than my five feet three at that time. I would have another spurt in next two years to finish at five- seven but that was two years in future.

I would watch Danny sleep in nude as we often did. My heart would race and fill with warmth that nothing else could do.

Daniel was by on fast track to one of the youngest university student. I was going to make sure he could go to Ivy League university and not the local ones, as I had to, not that I regretted that once.

When I turned eighteen mum arranged an evening that we could just about manage as I has started to earn as well doing various jobs involving writing assignments, reports, proof reading that I picked up easily, thanks to the reputation that my family had by now in town.

We went to one of the top upmarket restaurant. Daniel was in a navy blue suit and was as tall if not taller as our mum and me. Our mother in cream silk dress that accentuated her glowing light brown skin with a light blue cashmere shawl looked ravishing. I had insisted on buying her these on her thirty-eighth birthday. I am glad I did. I was dressed in a light grey trouser suit. I had lost all my fat layers. I was still not stick thin [I never planned to be], but just slightly plump. I could see many respectable men looked that bit longer than casual glans as we passed their table at mum and me. My brother looked a man with childlike face. His broad shoulders even at tender years made him look older.

Mum gave me my gift and I nearly cried. She gave me a diamond necklace with matching bracelet and anklet.

I looked at her, I did not have to ask; she could read my mind.

"Sweetie, I have saved for fifteen years," she said briefly a hint not discuss it anymore, and to lighten it up, " Danny of course helped giving tuition and helping with books at store." Daniel smiled like a mature man.

I could cry, but resisted.

We had most expensive dinner of our young lives. I had my first glass of champagne, no one in restaurant thought I was not twenty-one.

We reached home late. Mum had a vintage Barolo. She wanted to share her love of good wines with me. Danny changed and went to finish his homework.

I did not know but soon I would land up a job that would enable me to give my mother a small wine collection over next few months.

My mother talked about nothing particular but everything.

"Love does not come in any particular packet, Carrie."

"Once someone loves you and you love someone, loyalty is as important and necessary."

"Carrie, please do not confuse responsibility with love, some of us do."

"Carrie without you I would not have my Danny as he is. I may have given him birth but you are his true mother."

I just listened as wine made me mellow and soon tipsy.

We got up to go to bed, mum hugged me and wished me happy birthday once again holding me tight said in a whisper, " Carrie sweetheart I have not loved any one or anything like I love you." Then my mum kissed me on mouth deeply, " Forgive me if I could have done anymore for you and I could not."

I cried and shook my head. We both stood in embrace for a long time.

We came from loo to finish the bottle happier.

Mum hugged me again as we said goodnight.

I expected Danny to be fast asleep as I reached our room but he was wide-awake with his algebra book.

I took my 'fancy' clothes off and took my bra off. I climbed in my bed with just panties. Danny of course was nude, as he had become his habit by then.

I switched off the main light. The reading light kept the room lit in a diffuse manner.

"Danny, are you not sleepy?"

"No, are yo?," Danny asked in a manner that I knew by then meant he wanted to talk.

"Not anymore Danny," although wine was still coursing through my blood.

Danny turned towards me and kissed me on my mouth. His arms went around me. His lips pressed against mine firmly. I was in midst of storm. It was my first kiss of my life with a boy. He whispered his lips against mine, "Happy birth day sis. Please teach me how to love a girl. I want to do whatever a boy would do to a beautiful girl."

Danny's ability to articulate his thoughts in a mature manner was phenomenal even at his young age. My love, emotional evening with mu and wine all mixed together made me conclude it was the logical step- in hindsight my love for Danny was the paramount reason for me to whisper, "If you are sure Danny."

Danny kissed me in response. I did not tell him that I had never had any experience but all I learnt from gossips, books and net.

I opened my mouth and Danny's tongue darted inside my mouth. I tasted his sweet warm mouth and felt my pussy wet and dripping. Danny was inquisitive. He kissed my whole body all leaving not an inch that was kissed with sensual love. He sucked y large breasts and sucked my nipples until I felt they were burning either with rawness of my younger brother's vigorous sucking or the lust that he stoked inside me.

Danny then dived between my trembling thighs and used whatever little I taught him and rest his imagination filled in. I was treated to cunnilingus that drove me crazy. Danny licked and sucked my clitoris, used his long finger to stimulate the vaginal walls and anus. I came again and again. After seven continuous orgasms my cunt was raw and clitoris was painful with continuous sucking. I had to beg Danny to stop.

I kissed my brother's muscular tall frame with similar devotion. His penis fully erect entranced me. Even then his cock was above average [my research found average cock was five and a half inches long]. He was good six inches long and thick. I sucked his silky smooth steel hardness. I gagged many times but tried to take his full huge length inside my warm mouth. My brother's moans and his hands on my head confirmed I was doing something right.

My brother took more than half hour of my oral ministration before he exploded in my mouth. I was taken aback, though my theoretical knowledge had prepared me to expect, when his cum shot inside my throat almost choking me. It was the sheer amount of his cum and never ending spurts filled my mouth. I happily gulped the sweet-salty cum. I surprised myself by exploding in a fresh orgasm even without touching myself. We both hugged and kissed and in no time our lust rejuvenated. We both turned into 69 position to pleasure each other. We used oral hand sex all night. During our lovemaking Danny and I wanted to go to pee. I without any earlier thought or experience wanted to taste his piss. To me, that appeared most natural thing to share with my loving brother. Danny let me hold his semi hard cock inside my mouth as he peed in my mouth. I managed to take most of it but his strong full stream leaked out bathing my breasts and belly.

As I moved towards the toilet seat Danny insisted he wanted to taste my pee. I was filled with heady love and lust as I saw my beautiful brother kneel in front of my bushy pussy. I spread my cunt lips and let my stream fall inside his open waiting mouth. I too was a novice and my brother could hold a part of my pee as I filled his mouth too fast for him to swallow. He too was bathed with my pee. We both dried ourselves with a towel and rushed back to our bed to make love until morning. My cunt, breasts and my brother's cock were too sore and raw with continuous oral sex.

Mum allowed us to sleep until late afternoon.

I was surprised and did not realise it ten that our um never showed any inquisitiveness about our unusual departure from normal routine.

Danny and I shared oral love over ensuing weeks.

Danny improved and showed newer techniques that made me cum more explosively. Danny showed me how to please him with my mouth. Danny used his finger to fuck my ass while he sucked me and I reciprocated. Our sexual encounters became more and more sophisticated and natural at the same time. We would keep our sexual forays brief during the weekdays but Friday night would finish during early hours of Saturday morning.

During third month of our new relationship Danny chose one Friday night and he instead of opting for our by now standard 69 kissed and licked me to quick three orgasms and then lay on top of me with his rock hard cock rubbing against my pussy.

"Carrie, Can I fuck you," Danny whispered.

I swooned. I had thought that my younger brother would never wished to go another level. I was a virgin.

"Danny, I have never done this before,"

Danny simple kissed me. He positioned his big thick silky smooth steel hardness against my convulsing sex juices filled virgin pussy. My arms flew around his strong muscular neck. His smooth hairless chest crushed and rubbed my large soft beasts. He crushed his open mouth over mine as he inched his big cock inside my willing body. I felt dizzy with the sensation overload. The enormity of my little brother taking my virginity appeared destined but still lifted my defloration to dizzying heights of lust.

I held my scream back inside my throat as my brother's cock made his painful entry inside my virgin pussy spreading its soft walls around his huge thickness. Danny seemed to know about my hymen. I was trying not to show pain as his cock head stretched my hymen. Danny kissed me even more firmly and used his hips to push his raging steel hugeness through the thin membrane making me let out a muffled scream. Danny kept on pushing inch after thick inch until he was buried to its hairless root. I clung to him. My little brother was now man and I was his woman. I was now I situation to control our love sessions. Danny somehow had learnt to take control and God how he did take control.

Danny slowly pulled his big hard cock back, which was covered a thin film of redness proof of my deflowered virginity. He ploughed his cock back in and fucked me with slow strokes. I was moaning as the pain vanished but left me feeling bursting full. Danny used the slow agonising gentle fucking and I came repeatedly. Nearly half an hour later he pushed himself to the hilt and moaned loudly and I felt his big cock twitch and spurt. I came again as his each spurt made his cock spasm and buck deep inside my convulsing pussy making my fresh orgasm even more intense. Danny came in big thick hot spurts of virile semen filling my cunt. I held him tight both as my little brother and my big man.

I felt Danny's cock had lost little steel. Soon Danny started to move again and this time his strokes were more firm and rapid. My insatiable brother with ever increasing assertiveness fucked me. Danny fucked me lying atop, he lifted my thighs o his forearms to fuck me with deeper thrusts. He made me cum again and again. He would explode inside my squelching cunt but regain steel within no time. He rolled me over to fuck me from behind as I supported myself on knees and forearms; I winced as his huge cock reached even deeper. He slammed his groins against my bottom with lunging thrusts. Danny's powerful thrusts shook my whole body and my large soft breasts swung like two big cantaloupes back and forth. Danny grabbed my soft breasts in his hands and mauled them as he continued to fuck me.

In an hour's time he tired me out and one of his strong lunges threw me flat on my face. His cum covered cock pulled out. He lay down by my side and allowed me to recover. I looked at my little brother whose untiring cock was still demanding his sister's pussy. Danny took me in his arms and pulled me on top of him. I lifted y bottom and impaled my very sore pussy over his rampant erection. I fucked him at my own pace as he held my soft full ass cheeks in his hands squeezing them to pull me down to bury his cock even deeper. He played with my swinging breasts, pinched my nipples. Danny had become the man and no more I was the older sister teaching him about girl-boy stuff.

I came incalculable times and collapsed on his chest, "Danny, my cunt is very sore."

Danny kissed me and rolled me over still buried to the hilt. He bent my knees right back towards my breasts almost doubling me and started to pull his cock right to its tip and slam it back with brutal ferocity. I moaned loudly. Danny fucked me to pleasure himself. I simple moaned both in pain as my sore cunt felt on fire and rising lust that pain generated as my little brother used his big cock to make my cunt churn orgasm even to my surprise.

Danny grunted loudly and slammed his cock right inside and fell flat on me dropping my thighs to fall wide apart and his cock spurted deep inside my convulsing cunt. I held him tight as he tried to settle his breathing. We both rolled on our side; my brother's cock still buried inside me and we both fell asleep.

We woke up ate again on Saturday. I was first to wake up. Danny moaned and went back to sleep as I slowly pulled away from him. As his cock popped out of my pussy a stream of cum trickled out.

I put on a house gown and went down get my orange juice. My mum was finishing the book she was reading. She smiled and kissed me. She got up and said, " If you guys get ready we can go out for late lunch. I will go and shower."

I sat down with my orange juice and then noticed a pack of oral contraceptive pills.

It took me nanosecond to figure out my mother had thought of my need as I was more likely to get involved now that I ad turned eighteen. I also quickly concluded that my brother had used his intimate knowledge of my period so well. I was only three days after my last period and unlikely to be in most fertile period. I picked up the pill pack. Poured another large glass of orange juice to take back to my brother.

I kissed my Danny repeated until he moaned and partly opened his sleepy eyes.

Then I stumbled onto a brilliant idea. I put the glasses on the able and took his cum and cunt juices coated morning hard cock in my mouth and sucked him. His eyes quickly flew open making me laugh as he gave me his winsome smile lighting is beautiful face.

"Mum wants us to go out for late lunch. Lets get ready," I prodded his tummy.

Danny got out of bed and quickly gulped his juice. We both used the toilet together as always. Danny took more intimate interest as I emptied my bowel and sat very close rubbing my thighs and breasts. I too found myself snuggling and caressing him as he attended to nature's calls.

We both took shower together. Danny was fully erect and wanted to fuck standing up in shower room but I pleaded with him to keep it for later as mum would be waiting.

We went out for late lunch to a modest restaurant. Mum smiled indulgently as Danny and I were famished and ate hungrily. Mum made all the normal conversation. Mum was going to help her one of the three employers with his taxes so will be gone until late evening, " Danny if your feel hungry later please request Carrie to fix you something up."

I blushed for no apparent reason and nodded rather dumbly. Danny mumbled as he ate, something resembling that after this big lunch he was unlikely to be hungry.

Mum dropped us home and drove away to her extra work that kept us siblings in fancy schools.

Once inside Danny took me in his arms we were soon kissing each other as if we had met after many years. Danny lifted me up in his arms and ran towards our room. He threw me on the bed, as I could not stop giggling.

Danny unbuttoned my hip hugging jeans and pulled them off along with my panties. I had unbuttoned my shirt by then. He took that off and unhooked the bra. I lay naked and watched him undress.

I expected Danny to rush to bed and bury his big thick hard cock inside my sore pussy, remembering his raging lust in shower room.

Instead, Danny kissed my whole body with fluttering kisses and gently massaged my aching breasts and nipples. He licked my pussy without allowing me to cum. He rolled me over and I gladly went on my knees and rested my face on my forearms offering my kid brother my raised voluptuous ass. I concluded Danny wanted me to fuck deep from behind. I was amazed at his dexterity and confidence about everything that was mere imagination and theory for me.

Danny spread my soft ass cheeks and planted his warm mouth on my anus. I involuntarily clenched my ass cheeks as he started to lick my sensitive anal ring.

Danny massaged and licked my anus. I felt my anal ring relax and soon Danny managed to insert the tip of his rolled tongue inside. Within ten to fifteen minutes of Danny's sweet mouth and I was pouring cunt juices that ran along my thighs.

"Danny, please fuck me," I moaned.

"I thought sis your cunt was sore," Danny mumbled without breaking the rimming of my anus.

I moaned as his finger plunged gently inside my cunt sex juices awash with my sex juices and his tongue tormented my anus.

"Carrie, may I fuck your ass, please," Danny 's sweet voice made its way through the haze of lust-fuddled brain but only just. All that my mind registered was that my adorable brother wanted to bury his big cock inside me and that is what I was screaming for silently.

"It will hurt me Danny." I was trembling at the thought.

"I think it will Carrie. If we do it slowly and stop if it becomes very painful."

I still remember Danny said 'very painful' not just 'painful'.

I could never say no to my brother and I was not going to start doing it in midst of raging sexual fire that Danny had stoked inside my body and he had the equipment to douse it.

Danny stoop up on his knees and arranged my ass to the height he liked.

I felt his steel hard large thick cock slide inside my cunt and I swooned even though the walls of my cunt were sore. I felt full with my brother's cock- Ah, heaven.

I wanted to stop him but I knew he wanted my ass that evening.

Danny gently scooped more of my sex juices from my cunt and rubbed on my saliva slick anus.

I felt my brother large cock head like a closed fist press against my tiny anus.

"Carrie, please relax and push back. Relax as you would do push out a big turd of shit," Danny suggested like an expert on ass fucking. I simply complied.

I felt a constant pressure against my anus as my brother pushed forward and I pushed back and suddenly I felt as if my anal ring had been torn asunder. The sharp needles of fiery pain filled y senses.

I bit on my forearm to muffle my scream, "NO ... OOO DANNEEEEEE. AAHHH."

Unbeknown to me my eyes filled with tears.

"Sorry Carrie, it will stop hurting once I am inside," Danny rubbed my back and ass to assuage my torment.

I cried silently and bit on my forearm skin and landed up giving myself a bruise that would take three weeks to fade as my brother pushed an agonising punishing inch of his thick cock after another inch slowly and as gently as he could until he had embedded his whole steel hard thick long cock to the hilt inside my, as I thought at that time, bleeding torn rectum.

Danny stood still and stroked my back, sides, and bottom, gently rubbed my clitoris and kept on making soothing sounds.

I do not know how long I sobbed silently.

Danny felt after a long time that it was appropriate to move his cock. I felt him slowly withdraw and my tense body realised that pain did not become any worse.

Danny slowly buried his cock again to the hilt not making me cry any more. I suddenly realise that I was not sobbing and the pain had become 'dull throb'.

"Carrie, are you OK? Shall I stop?" Danny even in his lust filled desire to fuck my ass thought of my welfare. I loved him even more if that was possible.

I could not trust my choking voice so merely nodded my head that I was OK, and shook my head indicating him not to stop.

Danny used a slow patient stroking pace to allow me to adjust to his thick cock stretching my anus painfully.

His fingers played with my pussy and clitoris as his cock slid in and out of my now not so painful ass.

Danny felt that I was no more in agony and started to move more smoothly and steadily. I could smell peculiar waft that could only emanate from my rectum as my brother invaded it with his thick cock.

I did not feel the sexual lust that my brother's cock raised inside me when he fucked my cunt but at some perverse level he fact that he wanted to take me in my ass ignited a similar kind of fire in my loins.

Danny massaged my breasts, belly with one hand and his other hand rubbed my clitoris. Danny stroked his cock in and out at the same patient pace for another half hour when I felt an orgasm build up inside deep in my pelvis.

"Danny, I think I am going to cum," I whispered.

Danny kept on doing what he was doing and I actually exploded into an orgasm that took my breath away. As I convulsed and spasmed Danny buried his cock to the hilt and exploded deep inside my rectum. We both gasped and panted for next few minutes.

"Danny you are still hard!," I exclaimed after five minutes, although by now I should have expected that rather than be surprised.

"I want to fuck your ass some more Carrie," Danny said simply – my insatiable brother.

"Danny, now it feels fine. You can fuck my ass. It does not hurt as it did when you entered first time." I was still panting from my first orgasm borne out of ass fucking.

Danny placed his both hands on the side of my hips and started to fuck my ass with increasing ace. He would pull my ass back on to his hard cock as his hips buried it to the hilt.

I was moaning loudly. My orgasms were coming thick and fast. My brother had introduced me to anal sex in a short time and I knew we would freely indulge in anal sex in future.

Danny's cock was moving smoothly thanks to the coating of his cum and my pulverised into paste feces. My brother and I could now revel in the heady aroma of unmistakable rectal contents that filled the air around us.

Danny fucked tirelessly and made me cum repeatedly before he slammed his cock violently and exploded knocking me flat on my belly.

We both took a long time to recover.

Danny was still buried and soon regained whatever steel his young insatiable untiring cock had lost. He fucked my ass lying on my back to two more orgasms and then rolled onto our right side and fucked my ass more. Now he could play with my breasts and clitoris. I was now stumbling from one orgasm to another and my breathing was ragged and moans to fuck me more were incessant.

After Danny deposited another hefty load of virile semen inside my bursting rectum. We both soaked in the afterglow for ten minutes or so when I felt his steely hardness pulsating inside my ass.

"Danny, you still want more of my ass?" I was slightly out of breath and my voice showed it.

"Carrie, I can not help. I can barely keep it down. When I am not with you the mere thought makes me want to run to you."

I could cry as my brother vocalised what would essentially mirror my thoughts.

Danny pulled his soiled cock out making me wince as his cock head snapped against my raw, sore anal ring.

I was rolled on my back. I could see my brother's cock coated with smooth thick brown paste with streaks of white cum adding to the colour.

I laughed as we both looked at his cock. I sat up and pulled him close to my face by holding his hips. I without any hesitation took his large cock in my mouth and licked and sucked him clean. I tasted his sweet cum and my rectal effluent and found it sexually stimulating. Danny pushed me back and kissed my mouth tasting what I had just savoured.

"Carrie, I am going to fuck your ass again and my cock will be soiled again," Danny was naughty when he wanted to be.

"I will suck it clean again, Danny," I chose to play docile sister.

Danny kissed me again. He pushed my thighs back up and back towards my shoulder doubling me up. My ass was lifted off the bed and wide open.

Danny placed his steel hard cock against the still lax anal opening and without any help pushed it inside. I merely gasped as my ravaged anal ring surrendered to his thick girth without eliciting any histrionics from me as I did the first time.

Danny draped my legs over his shoulders freeing his hands. Danny began to fuck my ass with ferocity he had only demonstrated while fucking my cunt. He mauled my beasts, pinched my nipples and slammed his cock in my abused ass with brutal force using full length of his thick long cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.