Pyx 4: Vacation - Cover

Pyx 4: Vacation

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 11: Homecoming

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Homecoming - Alex, Pyx, and Vonda go on a trip that spans continents and oceans. What they do and who they meet will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

During all our travels, I had been keeping in touch with my latest slave, Theresa. I had gotten an e-mail from her almost every day. I wrote back to her frequently. Thus, she knew about the changes in Vonda's status, and Pyx's and my plans to get married.

One interesting development in Theresa's life: she discovered someone in the convent who loved to masturbate almost as much as she did.

Her assistant, Claire, finally caught her jilling off at her desk. Instead of being shocked or dismayed, she was relieved. It turned out she also masturbated often. She hid her toys in her room inside a bunch of thick old tomes about church history. Holes were cut out the pages. Each one made to fit a specific toy.

Claire was a really rebellious juvenile delinquent, who got transferred to Catholic school as a last resort. In her case, parochial education did reform her. She became a devout Catholic, and eventually a nun.

Like some nuns, Claire had trouble with the chastity vow. Before she reformed, she had been very sexually active. She loved God but still missed orgasms. She found a compromise in masturbating several times a day. This did not violate her vows as a nun, at least from her viewpoint.

While I was gone, the two of them masturbated together in Claire's room. They spent hours at night carefully stifling their moans, so no one else would know what they were doing.

After she got my permission, Theresa came clean with her assistant about her relationship with me.

Claire understood my appeal and allure, but did not approve. She felt that Theresa should cut it off while I was gone. Theresa said that she wanted to, but she couldn't. She was too addicted to my cock.

The last e-mail I got from Theresa, before I left Japan, included a rather ominous note at the end. "Please hurry home. I need to talk to you."

I had intended for us to stop in Honolulu for a couple days, to get over some of our jetlag. But that note, and Pyx's desire to get home, made me decide to get back to Tulsa with no long layovers.

The flight was a long one. We changed planes in Honolulu, Los Angeles, and Denver. I was just glad that we flew first class. There we could stretch out, relax, and sleep on our way home.

We arrived in Tulsa around noon, but our mixed up body clock didn't know what time it was. Theresa was there, waiting for us. She hugged us both, but I could tell there was some kind of tension in her embrace. Pyx didn't seem to notice. She started babbling, telling her surrogate mother all about our adventures.

We went to baggage claim and picked up our luggage. We walked out to the sedan that Theresa usually used for convent business, and loaded our bags in the trunk.

When we got in, before she turned on the ignition, Theresa made the most unexpected declaration I could imagine. "I'm pregnant."

I thought of a dozen different things to say and ask, but I knew all the answers in advance. Pyx, though, started saying all of them at once.

"Are you sure? How can it be? It's a miracle! Have you slept with anyone else while we were gone?"

I gently touched my slave's shoulder, and she stopped talking.

"There's only one explanation. Dr. Felton, who did my vasectomy, told me that in two to three percent of the procedures, the tubes reattach themselves. It looks like I'm in that percentage. I will go talk to him tomorrow."

"But what are you going to do, Sister?" blurted out Pyx.

She shrugged, "I'm going to have a baby, of course.

"Believe it or not, I'm not the first nun to get pregnant."

"But will you still be a nun?" I asked.

She nodded, "I could. I have to perform penance and cut off all connections with you, Master. That would probably involve being moved to another part of the world."

"What would happen to your baby?" asked Pyx.

"I would raise him or her in the church. Its upbringing would be similar to yours, Pyx."

"Oh no!" Pyx exclaimed.

"This is all assuming that I'm going to stay a nun, which I'm not. I can't lose what I've gotten from you, Master. I'm going to denounce my vows and spend my life with you."

I nodded. "That is entirely up to you. I will welcome you into my household, full time, if that is your choice."

"Ever since I started to suspect that I was pregnant, about a week ago, I've been pondering my choices. The only choice I could live with is this one."

"But what will happen at the convent?" asked Pyx.

"Claire is more than capable of filling my shoes. They will need to find a new math and science teacher, but they'll survive."

This changed my plans I had for Theresa, that evening. I had planned on taking her to my favorite fantasy suite, the techno-dungeon. There I'd spend the evening torturing her, forcing her to have a dozen or so orgasms and whipping her creamy white back. Instead, I let her go back to the convent and make preparations for her departure.

She dropped us off at the Arms, and then drove the convent's car back to its home.

After we got our apartment, Pyx undressed. She then unpacked and put everything up in the closet or dresser. The staff at Maiku's mansion had been kind enough to wash and press all our dirty clothes.

While she was unpacking, my slave looked at me, very seriously. "I think you should marry Theresa, not me, Master."

This surprised me almost as much as the nun's announcement. "Why would you say that?"

"Well, she's going to have your child. Don't you want him to be legitimate?"

"He'll be legitimate, Pyx. I will claim him as my own. He'll have my last name."

This stymied her for a second, "But ... but..."

"What if you were the one pregnant? Would you insist I marry you?"

She thought for moment. "I guess not."

"I chose you to be my legal wife, Pyx. Theresa is my wife too, in the sight of God. If the day comes when the government legalizes polygamy, I will marry her too. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

I kissed her on the forehead. "Now go finish unpacking. If you do a good job, I'll give you a good whipping then fuck your brains out. Would you like that?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yes, very much." She scurried back to our suitcases, and carefully unloaded our belongings.


The next day I went to my urologist. He told me that Theresa hit the lottery, when it came to getting pregnant. Only one of my tubes had reattached, and it was only a partial reattachment. I was producing ten percent the amount of sperm I used to make before my vasectomy. I was still considered sterile, from a medical standpoint.

"I can sever that tube again. This time I'll make sure it doesn't reattach," said Dr. Felton.

"Let me think about it. I'll get back in touch with you."

That evening I explained what happened to Theresa on the phone.

After I hung up, I turned to Pyx. "Dr. Felton asked if I wanted to get that tube cut again. He said he could do it next week."

My blonde slave fell to her knees. "Please, Master, don't do it. Let me get pregnant too. I'll do anything; just let me have your child."

I thought for a second. "What could you do for me that you would not do now?"

She stammered. "I-I'll let you pimp me out. I'll sleep with any man you want me to. I'll be your whore. Just let me have your child first." Tears were streaming down her face.

From her kneeling position, she unzipped my fly and took my cock in her mouth. With practiced skill, she got me hard. As I felt my balls pull up, she slowed down. She licked the underside of my shaft then lovingly ran her tongue over my swollen head. She looked up at me adoringly through her tear-stained eyes, as she worshipfully started deep throating my dick. Just before I came, she pulled back so my cum filled her mouth before she swallowed it. She then milked my shaft with her hands, so she'd get every drop.

It was her words more than her blowjob that stunned me. She was offering to give up everything she believed in just to have my baby. I guess I didn't know how much a child meant to her. Thinking back, I should have.

I patted her shoulders then pulled her to her feet. "You don't have to be my whore. If you did, you wouldn't be the Pyx I love. All I want is your love and obedience, Slave.

"I won't get re-snipped. I'll let you have your chance. You know the odds are against you."

She wiped the tears from her face. "I know. But I am sure God will hear my prayers. Sooner or later I will have your child."


The next day I visited various tenants and renters, to see how the property maintenance company, that handled my usual duties while I was away, did. Everyone I talked to had nothing but praises for them. They were quick and professional. Some of them hinted at, but didn't quite come out and say that I wasn't the greatest handyman in the world.

I went back to my office, and wrote a letter that I put in all the mail slots in my building. In it, I told them that I was thinking about keeping the maintenance company on permanently. I explained that the extra cost for this service would mean an increase in their rent. I then spelled out what the increase would be. I then told them to send this letter back with a vote of YES or NO, on whether to keep the service or not.

The votes came back overwhelmingly yes. That left just the collecting of rent as my only responsibility as owner of the building.


It took over a month for Theresa to leave the convent. She decided that she wanted to finish teaching the semester before quitting. She felt that she owed it to her students. Only Claire and the Mother Superior knew of her plans.

During that month, she made sure that Claire was completely prepared to take her place. She introduced her to vendors and made sure she knew how to handle the finance records.


About a week into that month, Pyx and I got married. Father Matthew presided. All of the sisters were there; along with a few girls who knew Pyx and were still in school. Paul, the head chef, and a few of The Flames employees also showed up. A few of the tenants and shop owners, who rented from us, were also there. As a big surprise, Walter and Edith from the cruise drove in from Joplin, Missouri to witness our nuptials.

The number of attendees moved Pyx. "I didn't realize I had so many friends," she said.

It was a small and simple ceremony, at least as small and simple as a Catholic wedding can be. I wore my tux, and Pyx wore the sparkly light blue dress from the ship dance and her best pink collar.

As promised, I added a diamond to her engagement ring, to make it a wedding ring. I would have liked to have made it a bigger stone, but to make Pyx happy I chose a smaller one with a lot of brilliance.


After the last day of classes, Theresa stood up at the evening meal and made a stirring speech, explaining that as much as she loved being a nun, she could no longer continue. She was in love with a man, and she could not live without him. She made no mention of her pregnancy. I guess she felt that it would not serve any purpose.

Pyx and I were not there, of course. But Claire was nice enough to record it for us with her digital camera.

Many of the nun speculated who this mysterious man could be. None of them even considered it could be me. After all, I had just married Pyx.

When my latest fulltime slave moved in, she did not have much. Just a small duffel bag and a garment bag that contained all the street clothes she wore when out in the lay world. All her other possessions belonged to the church. They stayed behind.

As she entered, she took off her clothes and left them by the front door. Pyx and I were both waiting about five feet from her. Once she was naked, Theresa dropped to her knees in front of me. My other slave joined her, kneeling at her side.

"I'm home, Master," the former nun said with a sad smile.

I looked down on her. "That's right, you are. I'm glad you are here. Pyx will get you up to speed on all that is expected of you every day. Won't you, Slave?"

My blonde nodded. "Of course, Master."

"I don't have much with me," said Theresa

"You have plenty of closet space. We packed up all of Vonda's stuff and mailed it to her soon after we got back from Japan.

"You will find that your life here will be almost as Spartan as it was at the convent. You will only wear clothes when you leave our home. Instead of a wimple, you will wear only skin."

Theresa frowned. "That will take some getting used to."

"You've been naked here every time you've visited, since you've become my slave," I said.

"Yes, but being nude all the time is a different story."

I reached out my hands, helping both of my girls up. "Pyx has prepared a special meal in your honor."

"I know how much you love lamb," Pyx said shyly. "So we're having lamb chops."

"That was very considerate of you, dear."

"How soon will it be ready?" I asked.

"About a half hour, Master," Pyx said.

"That's good. I need to spend some time talking to Theresa in the living area."

My youngest slave hurried to the kitchen, while I escorted my newest to the couch. I sat in my recliner.

Cutting right to the chase, I said, "Theresa, Kitalpha."

Her hypnotic trigger word worked like a charm. She fell into a trance. She would have fallen over sideways onto the couch, if I hadn't steadied her.

Over the next half hour, I put into Theresa's subconscious much of what I had just taken out of Vonda a few weeks before. I gave her a feeling of submission toward me. If it took, she'd feel sexually aroused any time I talked to her, even during normal conversations. Her dreams and thoughts will become increasingly sexually oriented and involve obeying my orders, even when she doesn't want to.

I only did this now, since this type of programming would have been too distracting as a nun at the convent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.